PDA

View Full Version : Loading Splash Doesn't Get Past Auroria

Numkin
09-26-2014, 07:59 PM
Good evening,

I know this has been posted several times in several different locations, however nothing has worked.

I have been able to get into ArcheAge once, the first time I logged on. Since then, the splash screen does not get past Auroria highlight. Also sometimes there is the hack screen that shows up and won't go away.

I have followed on the online guide to the letter to no avail. Following are some of the fixes I have attempted.

1. Made every executable in ArcheAge and Glyph folders admin
2. Attempted to run Glyph from folder as admin.
3. Removed hshield and run update manually.
4. Restart my computer several times
5. Rename folder and attempt to download again.
6. Added archeage.exe to firewall and antivirus.
7. Disabled firewall and antivirus
8. Waited a really long time to see if it would come up.
9. Delete UDF in archeage user folder
10. Delete whole archeage folder in Users

Notes.
1. I'm running windows 7 64 bit.
2. Do not have microsoft essentials
3. Though I have windows defender disabled. I renabled it to included the Glyph folder and files and archeage.exe to exclusions list (just on safe side)

This game looks interesting, would really like to try it out. This is quite annoying.

Gadzy
09-26-2014, 08:24 PM
Seeing as it worked the first time.. Try deleting the archeage folder in your documents (C:\Users\Username\Documents\ArcheAge) and launching the game again.

Unless this is the folder you are talking about in 9-10?

dante767
09-26-2014, 08:32 PM
Disable Windows Defender Real Time Protection again as a test and try and run the game - I bet it runs...does for me. Adding exceptions has not worked for me.

Numkin
09-26-2014, 08:37 PM
@Gadzy yes that is the folder I was talking about in 9 and 10. Unfortunately did not work.

@dante767 I do not use windows defender I have it disabled. My actual antivirus has exceptions, has had live protection turned off and has been completed disable and still does not allow me into the game :(

dante767
09-26-2014, 09:04 PM
@Gadzy yes that is the folder I was talking about in 9 and 10. Unfortunately did not work.

@dante767 I do not use windows defender I have it disabled. My actual antivirus has exceptions, has had live protection turned off and has been completed disable and still does not allow me into the game :(

Sorry I misread your comment on that

Numkin
09-26-2014, 09:18 PM
No worries, just wish it worked :) Looks like its hshield hanging it up, but don't know whats causing it.

mooneternal
09-26-2014, 11:35 PM
This is happening to me too. Attempted all the methods above, to no avail.

off3nc3
09-26-2014, 11:41 PM
Already disabled ME , this bug has started again game wont launch hackshield loads twice , gets stuck after auroria text on green... this game is getting better everyday

Airichan
09-27-2014, 06:08 AM
Please try the solutions here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?66424-A-guide-to-common-issues.-Including-crashes-stuck-on-poem-graphic-issues-hotkey-saving. If they don't work reply to that topic, will be easier to help there and raise more attention for the issues as well, thank you :)