PDA

View Full Version : Piracy

sxxx
09-26-2014, 09:31 PM
Are there any guilds aiming for the pirate faction on this server? If there's currently no guilds are there enough players to create a pirate guild. I play on West and haven't seen much regarding this, please only let me know of your interest if you understand the disadvantage to losing your faction status and becoming a Pirate.

Use the forums preferably as on a server this small it will require East&West players.

doppelganger
09-27-2014, 08:54 AM
I'm not sure if we even have a single pirate on this server, almost positive there is no pirate guild.

There is a lot of PK'rs who try to be a pirate, but they really suck and fail very often.

Asheriit
09-27-2014, 08:54 AM
Actually there's some pirate waiting for more peoples to make a nice pirate guild ! ;)

doppelganger
09-27-2014, 08:57 AM
I suppose they really just "wait", since I never saw a single one. :D

Asheriit
09-27-2014, 09:01 AM
The map is hudge and the number of real pirate (real ones , not fake pk ) is pretty low , i hope more people become pirate soon !

Taiphoz
09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
<< Potential Pirate right here, but a few things that are important to me are being able to farm, build a house and trade my wares for gold, if I can do that and still be a pirate that sails the sea praying on brave souls that try the sea crossing then yeah count me in.