PDA

View Full Version : "We are unable to complete your purchase. Please try again later."

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Merancc
10-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Would like my account cleared too please.

chaser111
10-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Please clear my account, thanks.

Spareribs
10-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Clear my account also please.

skystorm
10-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Please clear my account thank you.

rapid
10-05-2014, 01:00 PM
And still waiting for my account to be cleared..

Phoenixash
10-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Several days later. I still have not received an answer to my ticket. I have been waiting 4 hours for live chat. Please clear my account, thank you. Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

SICKOFQUES
10-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Got same prob, clear me aswell.

Cucumbler
10-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Clear my account please. Tickets aren't answered and I have 2.5hr queues for live chat which I've never been able to join. It's been about a week now.

Still missing about 4k credits from the issue.

liljessa
10-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Clear my account please

Khesan
10-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Ticket send. Should there however be another mass-clearing of accounts in this thread I would love to put my account on that list.

Slade123
10-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Clear my account please. Have been unable to purchase for days now.

Ronin78
10-05-2014, 08:20 PM
"We are unable to complete your purchase. Please try again later."

Had this for at least 6 days now. Can you please fix it.

stuffinabox
10-05-2014, 09:29 PM
Need my account fixed too, please.

Kwans
10-05-2014, 10:06 PM
One would think this problem is their highest priority since it's us, customers, buying their product. But the lack of response clearly shows that it's not.

This problem happens since launch and still hasn't been fix or even acknowledged officially. The support ticket does not work at all, since they answer it with automate response 7 days later which does not relate to this issue at all.

Also, don't mention live support. Most of us do not have access.

PS: please fix my account too :P

Feina
10-06-2014, 12:05 AM
This issue occurs at any IP address.

Empereur
10-06-2014, 01:03 AM
This nonsense is happening to me too. No response to my ticket of course ...

Please clear my account as well.

Jwan
10-06-2014, 02:03 AM
I sent eight messages about this issue, I receive the response after three weeks and say, If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us again... T_T
One month the problem is still there, but no solution

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/675710glyph2.jpg

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/626864glyph.jpg

Burstyburst
10-06-2014, 04:16 AM
WHY WHY WHY this game is not on steam and instead on this ♥♥♥♥ty glyph? People are not even able to buy your product, i mean if you don't like money then give it to me or give it to a NGO. First time i see such several issue of the shop on a f2P.

SOlarFang
10-06-2014, 06:42 AM
this is bloody stupid, i had no trouble buying the starter pack 2 weeks ago and now when i want to buy credits/apex i cant because its unable to process payment, and just joined live chat 30mins ago and got a 4hr wait wtf is wrong with this. Worst company so far i have come across that sucks at payments. Do you want ppl to quit coz they can't buy stuff with real cash......

SonnyBond
10-06-2014, 07:04 AM
WHY WHY WHY this game is not on steam and instead on this ♥♥♥♥ty glyph? People are not even able to buy your product, i mean if you don't like money then give it to me or give it to a NGO. First time i see such several issue of the shop on a f2P.

Because their software collects your data, dumps it to that crappy company located in SK, sells it, more profit.

EU is not happy with that, hence no STEAM (from what a heard).

I made a support case, twice.., both are no longer in the system or even listed in history.

GJ XL, your ♥♥♥♥ups are starting to annoy me (resorting to other means soon).

AND WHY CANT I BUY APEX FOR GUILDIES for over a week, it`s like you don`t want money, did you guys give up? lol

Bunch of http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/108500/Clown-In-Chief-Barack-Obama--108910.jpg

SOlarFang
10-06-2014, 07:36 AM
I know right its coming on 6hrs for me trying to buy credit and a few apex but can't coz of this unable to process payment, had no problem 2 weeks ago for starter pack but im having trouble now....

speechless
10-06-2014, 08:06 AM
y r u people paying for this game when the devs and support r so bad? lets say u spend 200$ on it and gets banned, what will you do after?

Dhrakiri
10-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Same here, cant add a payment method, error 404. Please fix it to me too :)

Sleddog
10-06-2014, 08:34 AM
This problem began mid week and I am seeing signs of other issues related to Rift billing as well.

Feels like a database issue or a payment validation system automatically locking out accounts for the wrong reasons.

From a business perspective, top priority. The longer this lingers, or the longer there is no official communication or fix, the worse things will become.

Soren
10-06-2014, 10:02 AM
I am also having an issue with the payment system. I can buy apex and starter packs but for some reason when it comes to buying credits my paypal is refused.... which is odd because like I said, I can buy everything else with it....

Kotoricakes
10-06-2014, 01:18 PM
I am having this issue too where i cannot add my credit card. Please trion take my money :(

toe nado
10-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Just started having this issue today.

Hiromi
10-06-2014, 03:48 PM
I'm having the same problem. :(

Aniyes
10-06-2014, 09:57 PM
I have the same prob.

Aniyes
10-06-2014, 10:08 PM
bUT THE diff with mine is I was using a prepaid paypal debit card...... And with everyother game i used it with it seemed perfectly fine
BUT THEN TRION HAD TO FUDGE UP MY DAY BY NOT TAKING MY MONEY

I WANA QUIT SO BAD....... i mean i stayed for the 6 hour ques in the beginning while on low specs just so the lags can fix itself

I STAYED FOR THE MONTHS BEFORE ARCHEAGE RELEASED WHILE LOATHING THE PEOPLE WHO HAD ALPHA AND BETA ACCESS

AND I STAYED WHEN ARCHEAGE CAUSED MY TRADEPACKS TO DIE WITH ME IN A SEA FULL OF SHARKS WHEN THEY DISCONNECTED THE SERVERS

GOT DAM IT JUST GIVE ME MUH DAM PATRON STATUS FFS!!!

Pebble
10-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Same boat, "Unable to complete your purchase" message constantly while trying to buy credits. :( Whats wrong with my monies!

Kwans
10-06-2014, 10:41 PM
Guys, I used Rixty to purchase. Went through without any hiccups. Still doesn't receive Patron buff ingame but still a major improvement.

Kush
10-07-2014, 02:18 AM
I'm having the same problem. "Unable to complete your purchase"

Angrybububurrrrar
10-07-2014, 02:43 AM
its already more than a week since i made ticket about this. nothing

Fairshihtzu
10-07-2014, 05:59 AM
its already more than a week since i made ticket about this. nothing
Quite possibly the worst in game support I've ever experienced.

Khesan
10-07-2014, 06:39 AM
On our server you can read daily about people suddenly not being able to buy anything in Glyph anymore. As this has hit quite a number of Apexsellers in our AH-cluster by now the Apex prices are going through the roof (additionally to the expected "inflation" of the Apexprice).
Apart from the effect this whole problem might have on the companies profits (the ones noticing the problem are the ones who actually try to pay something with their real cash), this is just playing into the illegal goldsellers hands (one goldbot actually used the pigdinlike phrase "if need gold for apex" yesterday). And many of us know how this goldsellers can ruin a game in short time once they get a good foothold (and hacked a lot of peoples accounts in the process ruining their game).

Even if there is no general fix in sight, at least an acknowledgement of the problem or a simple statement like "We are aware of the issue and are trying to fix it" would be nice. This way you just feel lost and ignored as a player, especially if the only statement by a staffmember in here was apparently a mass-fix for other players having the problem earlier, which gives the impression that there is a simple fix out there and that just no one bothers.
And it might help if there would be some sort of a regular briefing for the support staff where they get an overview on the most current problems and how to fix them. Atm. the answer you get seems to depends on whom you reach (if you reach anyone at all, EU waiting times for the livechat are sometimes longer than the time most people spend on their computer each day - btw. is there actually an EU support or is the support just fully manned during US daytime?). Some few get their acount cleared and fixed in 15 minutes, others are left with a simple "Paypals fault" (which doesn't explain why their creditcards won't work -just in this game- either) and some seem to get answers related to things like the patronfix that don't relate to the problem here. Of course the broad mass - is still waiting for an answer :p

I mean, most of us are patient and want to support the game through it's apparently difficult childhood and are willing to wait for a fix to be implemented (realizing that this is by far the only problem that needs fixing atm and that gamestarts can be messy). But at least please talk to us, send us a sign even if it's just a simple "Sorry, we are on it. Please wait just a little longer."

godseverman
10-07-2014, 07:51 AM
Guys, I used Rixty to purchase. Went through without any hiccups. Still doesn't receive Patron buff ingame but still a major improvement.
if you go to there main site and login and scroll to the bottom u can see that your patron status have not been "activatet" or something like that. it like the same error that people get with buying apex or credit

https://archeage.trionworlds.com

Dhrakiri
10-07-2014, 07:54 AM
The staff's feedback is amazing... Can't understand that attitude.

Grignak
10-07-2014, 08:03 AM
141001-002339

Ali1
10-07-2014, 08:11 AM
نفس المشكلة اللي عندي يا شباب

Aigis
10-07-2014, 09:15 AM
i had the bug at first too, but managed to fix it, i tried to manualy buy through the main site where it said "Apex 10$" so i tried that, while i am from an EU Country, i kept receiving the message, i went back to the account management, and clicked on the Apex that said EUR 10,- and suddenly it worked, it's understandable though if i was to buy 10 dollar one i'd have payed less then 10 euro.. that's probably why it didn't work at start, for me it worked so maybe for other people it works to.

Just make sure it says EUR when you're from Europe or Dollar when from America

SonnyBond
10-07-2014, 09:20 AM
i had the bug at first too, but managed to fix it, i tried to manualy buy through the main site where it said "Apex 10$" so i tried that, while i am from an EU Country, i kept receiving the message, i went back to the account management, and clicked on the Apex that said EUR 10,- and suddenly it worked, it's understandable though if i was to buy 10 dollar one i'd have payed less then 10 euro.. that's probably why it didn't work at start, for me it worked so maybe for other people it works to.

Just make sure it says EUR when you're from Europe or Dollar when from America

Good for you :)

Mine is set to Euro, can`t change it, still doesn`t work. No money for Trion i guess and forced to use other means.

SonnyBond
10-07-2014, 10:02 AM
OK i got it working!

I deleted my current "payment method".

Added a new one (paypal) using a country i don`t live in. In the end you will get an error your paypay / CC info is regged in a different country. Accept this (it won`t continue).

Again, add new payment using the correct details. Buy APEX and the next screen won`t be an error.

This is all very weird but it worked, just bought 1, getting more, i need a submarine lol.

2014-10-07 ArcheAge Digital Purchase ArcheAge APEX
EUR10.00

Voila!

SonnyBond
10-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Ok i bought 3, logged in, 3 mails with my APEX.

Jojo26
10-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Having same issue. Tried paypal and 2 different credit cards several times... Why are you making it so hard to play this game/give you money?

blackAdder77
10-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Same here, tried multiple cards, no go. Can anyone please look into this? Or at least, for the time being, remove us from the false positives list...

Thaliff
10-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Getting this as well. Tried deleting and adding a card back into the system, still no go. I can live with out gems/apex, but if my account subscription can't be activated, that will ruin my day.

Guinnessisgoodforyou
10-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Please clear me.

Tryss
10-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Add me to the list - have been trying unsuccessfully for 7 days to purchase patron status. First it deleted my credit card info, wouldn't let me add it back, and then it tells me a big fat NO when trying to use my Paypal account. Today, my Rift patron expired due to the payment not being able to be processed. Really Trion, people are begging you to take their money, and not a single response to your player and customer base? From a customer service perspective, this is really horrible. I used to talk up your customer service, as my experiences in Rift had always been handled so well. You've really dropped the ball this time.

Dramko
10-07-2014, 06:57 PM
I am having the same problem I just want to buy some credits. Also I was in the middle of buying items off the Marketplace and it went down for maintenance and took my credits but did not give me any of my items so I lost a lot of credits have had a ticket in for over a week now I do not understand what is going on.

Dramko
10-08-2014, 08:40 AM
Anyone get any fix's yet?

Muskeg
10-08-2014, 10:30 AM
I underwent a 5 hour queue with live chat this past Friday, then went through many corrective measures and tests, and no solution was found as the GM was not seeing my purchase requests since something in the system was blocking the purchase at very early step - while my email was receiving announcements from Trion saying my CC was not charged for an attempted purchase.

The GM could not locate any sort of holds on my account, no flags, no warnings, and was stymied by this mysterious "unable to purchase" fault that has been vexing me since the last marketplace maintenance.

I appreciate the savings, but I still would like to pay Trion some money and maintain patron status.

Please help!

Fries
10-08-2014, 01:44 PM
Same problem please help! I have 2 payment methods. Paypal and debit card. And is says Can't procces transaction try again later. IGN Fries

I bought credits before without any problem.

Thaliff
10-08-2014, 04:15 PM
So I tried my credit card on my Wifes account (was just PayPal) same issue with both CC and PayPal. On her account, aside from the initial Patron setup, there has been no financial activity.

Angrybububurrrrar
10-09-2014, 01:15 AM
it seems they dont want our money. they should make market and patron free

Draydain
10-09-2014, 01:44 AM
yup, same here. No buying for me.

BraxusYang
10-09-2014, 01:56 AM
anyone got fixed on this issue??

I have same problem too.....

Throy
10-09-2014, 02:59 AM
same issue here.
Submitted a ticket over a week ago, no response.
Updated ticket, still no response.
I have tried PayPal and adding cash to PayPal, tried to add Visa card info, all attempts futile.
tried adding the glyph authenticator, useless!
It appears not only do they not want my money, but they don't want yours as well.
Over 10,000 views to this thread, and still no action,

Is this the worst customer support team in the world?

Sonickon
10-09-2014, 04:01 AM
What can i say.. I love this game, its an amazing game, i would like to spend several hundreds of euros on credits, apex and what not, but what do you know, Trion doesn't want my money.

While i love this game to death, it has its issues, gamebreaking issues imo.
1. Even as a founder, not being able to buy properties in PVE areas(PVP areas are full of griefers), i cant describe how annoying this is..
2. Trion shop is really really x10 bad: Not being able to buy more than ONE apex at a time, laughable.. HHAAHA, i'm laughing right now..
3. False flagging your debit card for fraud: My bank called me 10 minutes after i was flagged, they have NEVER called me ever about anything if i failed with purchases.. Paypal shut down my card information immediately after this, seriously. Yes, this is serious, especially if my bank calls me after 15 minutes.. they probably have a lot more to worry about, but then they call ME?? of all people..

World of Warcraft have a resolution for this: You can't purchase anything in 24hours after 3 purchases. That's alright, if they have a option to buy more than ONE apex at a time, because then you would be able to buy credits, several apex and perhaps a patron status at the same time, that would fulfill all my needs.
4. Trion shop doesnt give you a fair warning of any flagging of your debit/credit card, it just tells you that it can't purchase anything atm..
5. Servers, wow, these servers are unstable even when there's not many people on it.. i do understand that we're only three weeks in, and that's fine.. but damn, i'm tired of seeing that opening cinematic 500x in a row because of a bug, they still havent fixed this? Just let me log in, then given a warning saying: Servers down, or even, cant login atm.. the only thing i might get is: User name or password incorrect.
6. Gold sellers, yeah by changing chat to level 15 and above only fixed it for half a week, but now they're using hacks, exploits and god knows what to abuse this and we're stills stuck with the sellers. It also does punish the users under level 15, even though i would rather get rid of the annoying bots. Mail spam will be the next, trust me.
7. Bots everywhere, stealing public farm spots from honest players.. even from founders like me.

Anyway, i rest my case.. If trion doesnt fix its mess, i will probably spend my money elsewhere. I'm usually an understanding person, but everything around this game makes me pissed even tho the core is glowing with the energy of love.

Dramko
10-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Oh well at least we tried they cant get mad when we stop playing for not voicing what is wrong with their product

Soren
10-09-2014, 08:34 AM
For those having trouble with paypal: try putting money right into your paypal account rather than linking a credit card or to your bank account. This was the only way I could get mine working.

Neclya
10-09-2014, 08:37 AM
Add me to the list. having problems buying from webstore (credits/apex)

Keflin
10-09-2014, 08:48 AM
This is likely caused by a false-positive fraud flag on your payment method. It should now be cleared for those in this thread.

Read my post. http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?82772-PayPal-Smart-Connect
The problem is Trion.

Dramko
10-10-2014, 07:47 AM
Trion creates problem and does nothing to acknowledge or try and fix it, classic

Ember1017
10-10-2014, 06:33 PM
I hope TRION is still checking this thread & clearing those of us that asked.

10xray1
10-10-2014, 07:52 PM
Having problems too... http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?84364-Payment-Method-Page-Not-Working

Eesaw
10-10-2014, 08:01 PM
Adding to this, had a ticket open for over a week! I live in Korea and all of my friends who live out of country are also having this problem. My sub ends soonish and I am afraid I will lose my stuff/buff once it ends. I want to keep playing and enjoy this game. Please help Trion!

JesterArke
10-13-2014, 06:19 AM
I get maybe 1 day every week or so where I can actually buy anything! Please fix!!

Kmori
10-13-2014, 08:31 AM
Well, it's now Monday after what should have been a big money making weekend.

I'm still unable to make purchases after being briefly able to.

I was frustrated now I'm just disappointed.

kogpaw
10-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Well Trion doesn't want my money either. 4 days waiting on a ticket, no response. I've tried PayPal, CC, different cards, browsers, clearing cache, security, blah blah, nothing.

I can't believe this issue has been going for so long. First MMO I've tried that actually makes it difficult for people to pay.

Kmori
10-13-2014, 03:30 PM
Yup. Had this problem all day. They seemingly don't care or are preoccupied with other things. Why they wouldn't announce problems is beyond me.

The Shaky Surgeon
10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Yeah I too haven't been able to purchase Patron from the website. I put in a ticket 1 1/2 weeks ago and I have yet to get any progress. Multiple Credit/Debit cards have been tried with no success.

LordShogun
10-13-2014, 06:01 PM
Incompetent people who don't know how to run a business and by far the worst costumer service Ive ever experienced

cyferredrose
10-13-2014, 09:23 PM
Yeah... bf and i have been having a probem with this too.

Except he got some progress, he got unflagged for the fraud thing but was still unable to make store purchases..

Our problem has been with the payment authentication system not even processing or saving any of the info we put in. Tried card, paypal, other browser.. no go. No problem with financial establishments...

Trion.. you are loosing money, lots of people wanna pay, but the system isnt working :(

Oaxacan
10-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Same problem here, been over a week. Made a ticket today but do not have much hope based on stories here..

Tried paypal (I have a strong balance in paypal account) as well as a debit card linked to a bank account with proper funds..

Tried erasing cookies, using different browsers, even tried from a cell phone from my colleges wifi.. nothing fixes the error:

We are unable to complete your purchase.
Please try again later.

I wanted to get some more APEX and credits but now.. not so much. When I first started it let me buy a few apex then gave me errors. A few days later it works again and let me buy a couple APEX before starting to give errors again and hasn't worked since then. Over a week now..

The WORST problem a company can have is not accepting money when customers are offering.

Furface
10-13-2014, 10:25 PM
I called my bank and they told me they didnt see any charges and I wanted to buy more APEX and Gold.

Trion take my money!

I submitted a ticket already and no response...........................

Nebancho Dancho
10-14-2014, 01:55 AM
Still same problem, still no response. Still spamming these threads every coupla weeks.

Furface
10-14-2014, 01:46 PM
Just do the live support thing. GM Selleca helped me.

getbowned
10-14-2014, 03:16 PM
stop the complaining, live chat and get it fixed it took me a while to get em but it wasnt hard

The Shaky Surgeon
10-14-2014, 06:58 PM
Yeah, having the exact same issue. Been trying multiple credit/debit cards too. Put a ticket in more than a week ago. Nothing back as of yet.

Eesaw
10-14-2014, 08:03 PM
Mine still is not fixed. Had a ticket for a long time, about to lose patron status!

I can not live chat, they are only open when I am asleep or at work.
141009-000784

Physt69
10-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Scapes can you please add my name to get the false positive fraud off? I need to buy some credits and an Apex. Perhaps you guys can add a method to buy more than 1 apex at a time and we won't have "false positive" fraud issues? Just a thought.

Thaliff
10-15-2014, 02:24 PM
Can confirm that connecting with live support fixed whatever blocker was put in place. Not sure what all the non-patrons can do, but good luck.

Servant
10-15-2014, 03:03 PM
Adding my name to this thread as I'm throwing money at the screen and trion doesn't want it

I contacted live support, I was 10 in queue and took 15mins to chat problem solved. Thanks trion I'm broke now :)

pinkyfly428
10-16-2014, 11:17 AM
I have tried two different cards, and after I enter the info, it all gets erased and the boxes turn red and tells me to reenter. Then I get an email saying that the payment was declined. I also tried to link my paypal account, and it doesn't register. I have tried everything on my computer, my tablet, my phone, and on both chrome and firefox. I gave my card info to my sister and she had no problem adding it to her account (we are on the same IP). I tried to enter it on her computer, and I still got the same error. Why won't you take my money!!!!:confused:

Chozo
10-16-2014, 11:35 AM
I also can't buy credits with PayPal.. kinda sucks.

Avahlynn
10-16-2014, 12:05 PM
I have tried two different cards, and after I enter the info, it all gets erased and the boxes turn red and tells me to reenter. Then I get an email saying that the payment was declined. I also tried to link my paypal account, and it doesn't register. I have tried everything on my computer, my tablet, my phone, and on both chrome and firefox. I gave my card info to my sister and she had no problem adding it to her account (we are on the same IP). I tried to enter it on her computer, and I still got the same error. Why won't you take my money!!!!:confused:

Exactly the same, here. And I know my credit card worked just fine at the grocery store, lol, it's not a problem with the card.

Okamikitsune
10-16-2014, 12:22 PM
I also can't buy credits on the store. PayPal doesn't work, I've tried two different cards as well and still doesn't work, just says unable to complete purchase.
I can't use the live chat because you have to be a patron or have made a purchase within 30 days.
I've sent support ticket and there is no reply (of course).

It's like they just don't want me to buy credits.

Okamikitsune
10-16-2014, 12:29 PM
I have been trying to buy credits on the store but it just comes up with unable to complete purchase. i have tried PayPal and two cards but it is still the same, now when i try and put in details and click add new payment method it doesn't let me and tells me to fill in all the fields again, and i get an e-mail saying that the payment is not valid and has been declined.

Bhaaltazar
10-17-2014, 01:11 AM
Same with me, today I wanted to buy some Character slots and all I was getting when attempting to buy more credits, was unable to complete... try again later.

I had no problem buying credit few weeks back when i purchased my patron status and all... Its just weird how many things doesn't work in AA. ^^

Phoenixash
10-17-2014, 03:39 AM
Please try again later. Add me to the list. Please Trion fix this issue.

Wyatt69
10-17-2014, 04:49 AM
Add to the list!

Yarrharr
10-17-2014, 06:15 AM
Question Reference # 141016-000146
Please fix it for me too,i am getting really frustrated by the lack of support and technical problems,its like you dont want my money :eek:

gamingdictator
10-17-2014, 06:30 AM
im having the same problem i cant buy anything at all and all i wanted to do is upgrade to One Month Patron.

Fozzo
10-17-2014, 07:30 AM
Same for me, can't get anywhere with it and my support ticket has still not been responded to. It sucks that I don't even have the option to try and use the live chat as I am trying to buy Patron subscription in the first place!

Anianna
10-17-2014, 08:12 AM
Seriously, please take my money!

Same problem here. :(

Derewen
10-17-2014, 08:43 AM
same problem here

Derewen
10-17-2014, 08:48 AM
Chat
You must have a recent purchase or Patron pass to access Live Chat. Please click the Request Email Response button below.

Really? I paid 135 eur for this?

so when I want email response it directs me to the FAQ and other questions, I cant contact live chat since I "dont" have patron or recent purchase and I am unable to make a purchase...

irs001
10-17-2014, 08:57 AM
Add me to the list!

djwilson96
10-17-2014, 08:59 AM
it wont even let me add my payment method at all I keep getting error invalid payment method. no blocks on card and there is money on it bank says there isn't even a charge coming through

Haz
10-17-2014, 09:05 AM
Please add me to the list. Last card was closed and it wont allow me to add a new card. My Patron is expiring in 4 days.

indieem
10-17-2014, 09:47 AM
Please add my name to the list. I would like to purchase some credits. It wont even allow me to add my payment method or anything.

Voluntaris
10-17-2014, 06:05 PM
I too have just recently been affected by this issue (started about 2 hours ago after making a couple APEX purchases).

What scares me is that my Patron subscription renewal is scheduled for 10/20/2014 (3 days from now) and if this isn't fixed I don't think it'll go through (could lead to me losing my house and land that i've already spent quite a bit of money for and on).

PLEASE Trion/Scapes/etc...verify whatever you need to verify that I am a loyal customer/real player who absolutely loves this game, but now unable to give you my money/possibly losing my investment.

Tibsy
10-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Woops.. Didn't notice this thread.

I also have the issue, just trying to get some actual patron.

Khaza
10-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Was trying to activate patron but unable to complete.

LifeLong
10-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Have the same issue for 3 days now, can't add payment information to my account and cannot purchase anything.

Add me to the list or whatever

drrn
10-17-2014, 06:59 PM
Please add me to the list as well!

Klarick
10-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Unable to Purchase.

errrdurrr
10-17-2014, 07:38 PM
You guys make it so hard for me to pay you. Add me to the list.

Bodidley
10-17-2014, 07:40 PM
18/10/14 Los patron even though I have the extra month due to me recieving "poor service" and it's gone and I cant make any purchases online *ive lost 5 attempts of trying to get 16x16 today :(

Zephl
10-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Getting same issue.. tried multiple cards :P

Neyjour
10-17-2014, 08:35 PM
I've been getting that message all week anytime I try to buy something from the website, especially APEX. I know the problem isn't on my end, since my card & paypal accounts are working fine, and I've been able to make purchases from Trion's website in the past so I know the information is input on the website correctly. I submitted a ticket earlier this week with no response (of course), was hoping someone else would see this and respond.

Same here. Just tried to buy some more credits so I could get the Mirage Lilyut Horse, and... no luck. Try again later... *sigh* :(

Rha3gar
10-17-2014, 09:01 PM
Same error here.

Zyreau
10-17-2014, 09:29 PM
For some reason I can buy APEX without issue, but cannot buy credits...figure that one out

Faithkills
10-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Please fix this!

I've been a Trion customer for years and NEVER before AA came out have there been so many gaffes.

A problem that prevents a business from taking money should always be top priority.

If you don't fix it fine. My yearly patron to rift can not be renewed. And AA gets no more money either.

Vetra
10-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Same here, tomorrow I guess I have to wait for -ALL ♥♥♥♥ING DAY- to talk to a GM about it.
Seriously. Trion. I have to wait for SIX ♥♥♥♥ING HOURS IN QUEUE, so you can fix my "account flag" or some stupid ♥♥♥♥ just so I can throw 50$ at your face.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/249/167/484.jpg

Niimuis
10-18-2014, 12:19 AM
Tried a few times again this morning - still refusing to take payments ... I wonders how much money they want to lose before they fix it ?

Nomure
10-18-2014, 12:22 AM
Same here... i tried a few time too, AA website have error, try again later, but charged the money...i lost 75€

Polarka
10-18-2014, 12:58 AM
Getting same issue..

Lorn
10-18-2014, 01:09 AM
Doesnt work for me either. Got Several Emails that the purchase wasnt successfull and they wont charge me for my order.

Artificial24
10-18-2014, 03:09 AM
Please try again later.

Add me to the list. Please Trion fix this issue !

Saints
10-18-2014, 03:18 AM
<.< add me in the list. Thanks

Fasti
10-18-2014, 03:18 AM
Please try again later.

Add me to the list. Please Trion fix this issue !

Go ahead and submit a ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478) so this can be addressed. We'll do our best to get it squared away as soon as possible, but please bear with us.

Thanks!

0dyssey
10-18-2014, 03:39 AM
Please try again later.

Add me to the list Thanks

Niimuis
10-18-2014, 04:17 AM
Go ahead and submit a ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478) so this can be addressed. We'll do our best to get it squared away as soon as possible, but please bear with us.

Thanks!

WTF - your answer is for us to wait several days if not a week while your incompetent support team eventually get around to telling us they received a ticket ?

Archeage is a brilliant game - the only (major drawback) is Trion

bananiiia
10-18-2014, 04:30 AM
Please try again later.

Add me to the list Thanks ...

Khalvarik
10-18-2014, 05:11 AM
add me to...
Please try again later.
:mad:

Biber
10-18-2014, 05:27 AM
Please try again later.

Add me to the list and please take my money! Thanks ...

*EDIT* They fixed it via Live Chat, I can pay with paypal now.

RQLucid
10-18-2014, 05:39 AM
Add me to the list

0dyssey
10-18-2014, 05:59 AM
if You can't take our money then You must doing access for house available for free to play players. Either our house will have destroyed :mad:

Jonsnow
10-18-2014, 06:43 AM
Please try again later.

Zarkashi
10-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Add me to the list

Thyrcana
10-18-2014, 08:38 AM
Add me to the list... -_-

indieem
10-18-2014, 08:42 AM
I submitted a ticket. Longer than usual wait times. Figures. Please either add me to the list like you have done for others (I submitted that request via this thread yesterday) so that I can purchase some credits. Thank you.

Khoury
10-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Add me to the list

Violence
10-18-2014, 08:56 AM
Same problem here. Please add me to the list.

Tibsy
10-18-2014, 09:08 AM
Or cut this ♥♥♥♥ with only patrons getting live chat support, and let us without it get some. It can be resolved in 15 minutes in chat, or over a week via ticket.

Just throw the money away Trion. How about you fix your incompetent payment system. I can understanding it not taking paypal, but I get this same error with all 4 of my cards.

How can someone mess up a payment system.. Honestly

Oh and another thought, you can buy credits perfectly fine. But I aint paying 40% extra for some patron, you trying to pull a scam? ♥♥♥♥ patron up so we buy credits lining your pockets with more cash?

I have never encountered a payment system like this. It's not even attempting to charge my cards or anything, it's about as usless as your automated ticket reply.

Pab the Lito
10-18-2014, 09:18 AM
Please add me to the list. Ive been trying to buy patron since the release of this game

Crawlspace
10-18-2014, 09:37 AM
Doesn't like my money either.

Jonahx
10-18-2014, 09:53 AM
add me to the list. been getting this since yesterday

Barinolf
10-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Having the same issue, here. Put in a support ticket about it, too.

Got a pretty fun game going on here, and people are ready to throw money at you for it. Not having any ability for your customers to do so seems like a pretty big priority issue. People will hear about these kinds of problems and decide "not to get invested until things get fixed", which is a probable loss of a customer. People already invested will become frustrated when they can't subscribe or buy credits and lose out on deals or what have you--and that could also turn into lost business or lost customers.

Wisdover
10-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Same problem here. add me to the list.

Nordara
10-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Same problem here. Add me to the list.

Dyn
10-18-2014, 10:48 AM
Having the same issue as of late. Add me to the list plz.

Caddywhompus
10-18-2014, 11:51 AM
I'm having this problem again too. I was cleared by Scapes since I originally started this thread, but the issue has cropped up again. Not sure if you're re-flagging a bunch of us or if it's a different problem with payment processing, but if it's the false-positive flag again I'd like to be cleared again as well.

Vetra
10-18-2014, 11:51 AM
I just got done talking to live support. They're very friendly and helpful if you don't mind the 1-3 hour wait.

Good luck thread!

Caddywhompus
10-18-2014, 11:54 AM
I just got done talking to live support. They're very friendly and helpful if you don't mind the 1-3 hour wait.

Good luck thread!

Did they say it was the false-positive fraud flag again? If so I hope Scapes stops by and clears everyone here again.

Miegalius
10-18-2014, 12:01 PM
Me and my wife tried to buy patrons today, and got declined, both on card and paypal. Submitted tickets. Hope adding post to this thread will help a bit :)

Havrish
10-18-2014, 12:17 PM
Guess I will add my voice to the crowd. Same card I had used before, now it will not complete the purchase.

Tibsy
10-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Is there any way to talk to live support without a patron account?

I want to buy patron and play on my week off, but at the rate normal tickets take I will be back at work by the time they get a stupid automated reply back to me.

Honestly, I'm annoyed now. Fix your freaking payment system.

Micatra
10-18-2014, 12:42 PM
I am having the same issue, so please add me to the list as well. Submitted a ticket but it takes ages.

Ryflamer
10-18-2014, 01:07 PM
Having the same issue as everyone else, add me to the list. Submitted a ticket awhile ago as well.

BiGeR
10-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Same Error Here! I tried in two accounts and same error. :/

Gegoben
10-18-2014, 01:40 PM
Been spending money in market for some time now, and today, none of my cards will work... first time I have experienced this. Does the shop actually have a limit?

Gegoben
10-18-2014, 01:52 PM
Use firefox browser its used to solve my problem from buying into their store

Glad it worked for you, however, FF, GC, and Safari will not work:(

Schbaxer
10-18-2014, 02:20 PM
Funny

Can't finish by Credit Deal. and the joke is, can't call live Chat Support because i did Not buy something the Last 30 days. Berry funny.

Sehr witzig, leider kann ich keine credits kaufen weil der Kauf nicht abgeschlossen wird, egal über welchen Browser und egal über welchen weg. (paypal, ricky, Überweisung, Kreditkarte Master oder Visa) Ironie ist, dass der live Support nicht geht weil ich 30 Tage lang nichts gekauft habe.

ach ja interessant ist auch, dasäße direktüberweisung nicht angeboten wird in Deutschland und der Mol archeage garnicht anbietet. klasse!

hat hier jemand eine Lösung?

Beur
10-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Same problem here, cant complete purchase.
Pls add me to the list

Alabaster
10-18-2014, 04:16 PM
I've been purchasing for a while now and originally purchased the Trailblazer pack via paypal successfully, before beta, and while release has occurred I've been purchasing via the credit card option and it appears everyday there are problems. One problem is the fact that the success in-which I'm able to purchase is completely random and the hours are all over the place. The "Unable to Complete" constantly plagues me and though paypal has been authorized, added, and already purchased through... I've been unable to use it since that Trailblazer purchase.

Freaking annoying and just think about the thousands of dollars you're missing Trion/Archeage staff!

Get this crap fixed or compensate your players more for this screw up that hasn't been fixed since headstart! -.-

Supplicated
10-18-2014, 05:24 PM
After spending a decent amount of money on this game and I now unable too, if this persists I will have to leave the game.

Snit
10-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Same here, and several of my guildies have mentioned it, too. Nobody can buy credits. I think the payment system is simply broken.

Vangie
10-18-2014, 06:34 PM
This glitch, bug, what-have you--- it's really starting to get annoying. Fast.
How terrible is it that this game is allowing this problem to persist without providing a fast fix for it? This is profit just walking out the door and waving goodbye to them? Hnng.

I submitted a ticket about my problem almost three days ago and no response yet. I work 12hour shifts, and when I get home the live-chat staff members are offline. In four more days my patron expires, and I wont be able to renew it.

If there is some kind of 'list' that people are getting added onto for posting here? Add me too it. But for the love of god, Trion, fix your marketplace problems before I just go back to Guild Wars or Tera and leave Archeage all together.

Mranax
10-18-2014, 06:46 PM
This is likely caused by a false-positive fraud flag on your payment method. It should now be cleared for those in this thread.

Please add me to the list. I was doing great and then all of the sudden I get the "unable to complete your purchase". Also the support page is all screwed up for me. All I get are error 405 messages when I try to go to the contact, live chat or submit a ticket page. Strange. But please add me to the list to get the false positive fraud flag off of my account. Thank you

Tibsy
10-18-2014, 07:09 PM
I finally got it to work.

I uninstalled my glyph. Reinstalled it, logged in to my account. My payment methods were non existent. So I added my paypal again. And tried to pay (1 min before this on the website it failed)

I logged in to confirm my patron, and indeed inside of the game it's active and working. Thank the mighty lord of Rngeesus

Bayushi
10-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Add me to the list. Constantly getting cannot complete your purchase today. Even though I purchased something yesterday....

Korgen
10-18-2014, 08:36 PM
also getting this bug, and yes, if there is some form of list, hook me up.

Supplicated
10-18-2014, 08:37 PM
Posted earlier, but did not know there was some sort of list, if there is my god get me on that asap. Damn it Trion, take MY money!!

Phoenician
10-18-2014, 09:31 PM
I've been trying for close to week and still have the same issue. Tried different payment methods, waiting, etc. No luck and haven't heard back from support either.

RizenPhoenix
10-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Trion fix your ♥♥♥♥. I havent been able to buy anything for the past week.

We're literally trying to throw our money at you and you're denying it? What kind of company doesn't want money!??

Akaelus
10-19-2014, 12:12 AM
I have been having the same problem recently. It's getting a tad tiresome.

Fasti
10-19-2014, 12:47 AM
If you're unable to complete a purchase, go ahead and submit a ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478). We'll need that to get your account squared away.

If you have already submitted a ticket, hang in there, our support team is going to work to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Tonhok
10-19-2014, 01:32 AM
Hi,
I have a ticket for Friday 10pm but still no answers. Do you think it's normal ?
Thanks for your help

Fasti
10-19-2014, 01:47 AM
Hi,
I have a ticket for Friday 10pm but still no answers. Do you think it's normal ?
Thanks for your help

Our wait times are longer than we'd like, but you should be squared away soon.

Thanks for your patience!

Schweigefuchs
10-19-2014, 02:01 AM
I have the same issue! Couldn't pay with PayPal! Pls fix it asap!

Stalker
10-19-2014, 02:53 AM
Same problem for me

Fasti
10-19-2014, 02:53 AM
I have the same issue! Couldn't pay with PayPal! Pls fix it asap!

Give it half an hour and try again. If you still have trouble paying with PayPal try these steps (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/493).

gamingdictator
10-19-2014, 02:55 AM
Give it half an hour and try again. If you still have trouble paying with PayPal try these steps (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/493).

Does that go for everyone trying to pay

Belle
10-19-2014, 02:59 AM
Also having this problem as of today. Last purchase on 15th was successful with no problems. Now both paypal and credit card wont work

Etyrza
10-19-2014, 03:04 AM
I'm getting the same. Two days ago, seemed fine. Yesterday, had to re-send once or twice to grab an apex. Today, can't purchase anything. Error constantly.

edit- paying via creditcard. Still funded, able to buy stuff on steam, etc with it.

gamingdictator
10-19-2014, 03:05 AM
Iv been trying since Thursday cant buy nothing

Belle
10-19-2014, 03:07 AM
this is ridiculous... almost out of labour potions and need to buy tax certs .... why wont Glyph take my money? Please fix this

Aldor
10-19-2014, 04:17 AM
I currently cannot make a paypal or credit card payment, not had a problem in previous weeks. My friend has also been unable to make a paypal payment for over a week now.

Fasti
10-19-2014, 04:34 AM
Does that go for everyone trying to pay

No, each account runs into an issue for a variety of reasons and they have to be cleared case by case. Anyone having trouble making a purchase should submit a ticket.

I currently cannot make a paypal or credit card payment, not had a problem in previous weeks. My friend has also been unable to make a paypal payment for over a week now.

Give it another try in half an hour, Aldor.

Eddie2110
10-19-2014, 04:37 AM
I Have been buying credits nps untill tuesday now they wont even take 5 pound for credits or allow me to buy 1 APEX

Belle
10-19-2014, 05:04 AM
I waited an hour since my last attempt and it still will not allow me to buy credits, despite having ample funds. I can make purchases elsewhere on the net so come on Trion.. get your act together and fix this

Prufrock
10-19-2014, 05:22 AM
Have had this problem since Friday, submitted a ticket, no response. I can buy Apex no problem, just not credits, so there is no way it is my funding source, since the funding source is being accepted for APEX and this goes for both a credit credit card and paypal. Odd that a company is so slow to fixing a problem that prevents people from giving it money.

**The idea that this is a case by case problem is absurd. There is a systemic problem with the billing/store system on Trion's end. Look at how long this thread is and how many pages have ballooned since Friday. Come on guys, basic customer service please.

Stife
10-19-2014, 05:32 AM
Have had this problem since Friday, submitted a ticket, no response. I can buy Apex no problem, just not credits, so there is no way it is my funding source, since the funding source is being accepted for APEX and this goes for both a credit credit card and paypal. Odd that a company is so slow to fixing a problem that prevents people from giving it money.

**The idea that this is a case by case problem is absurd. There is a systemic problem with the billing/store system on Trion's end. Look at how long this thread is and how many pages have ballooned since Friday. Come on guys, basic customer service please.

^ this 100%
Never had any issues till last friday. I wasn't even able to buy apex, but after around 20th try I was able to complete. Tried same with credits but no luck. Case by case problem is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ just like the previous poster said, and there is just some serious problems from Trion's side.

gamingdictator
10-19-2014, 05:32 AM
No, each account runs into an issue for a variety of reasons and they have to be cleared case by case. Anyone having trouble making a purchase should submit a ticket.

Give it another try in half an hour, Aldor.

Ah ok I put my ticket in Friday.

gamingdictator
10-19-2014, 05:36 AM
No clue what happens but now am able to upgrade my account Thanks to who ever did it.

Khalvarik
10-19-2014, 07:26 AM
The worst customer support ever!@!!

Tonhok
10-19-2014, 07:31 AM
Our wait times are longer than we'd like, but you should be squared away soon.

Thanks for your patience!

It's ok for me now :)

Thanks

sIC
10-19-2014, 08:21 AM
Got the same problem, first purchase went smooth. The second I got refused and have been ever since (2days ago).

:s

Swip
10-19-2014, 09:26 AM
same here "We are unable to complete your purchase.
Please try again later." did someone was able to purchase in last hours?

Jimbu
10-19-2014, 09:26 AM
got the same problem too.. i bought apex yesterday, but cannot buy credits

#141019-002262 < My ticket GM

Poofighter
10-19-2014, 09:38 AM
I got the same problem, please fix it :(

Beur
10-19-2014, 09:53 AM
The problem was not solved and you are losing a lot of money because of your excellent service! Congratulations!

Czapejro
10-19-2014, 10:03 AM
Please fix it for me: ticker nr: #141019-002418
I would really love to give u my 13Euros :)

magikero
10-19-2014, 10:29 AM
Why won't you take my money? I wonder how you stay in business if you can't even take your customer's money without jumping through hoops. Keep rejecting my card and sending me emails that it's invalid. Its the card I use all my purchases on so that's not the problem.

If I can't even do that before the day ends, I'll uninstall and find other uses for my money without jumping trough hoops.

Ticket # 141019-001626

Poofighter
10-19-2014, 10:30 AM
Please fix it FOR ME. I want to make a purchase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ticket # 141019-002465

Wisdover
10-19-2014, 10:34 AM
https://www.weasyl.com/~dragonartw/submission/121458/dragonartw-pikachu-shut-up-and-take-my-money-348016.jpg

Swip
10-19-2014, 10:52 AM
you don't give any updates, not responds, about problem that flute in the air quite a long time, if that's how trion manage this project, and treat to the ppl that wanna donate in this project, is a waste of time...
I do not want to imagine what would happen if I had a different problem

RapidOfCroatia
10-19-2014, 11:03 AM
Same problem, so, I want to pay and the system won't let me?
Where's the logic in this?

Jimbu
10-19-2014, 11:29 AM
GM kariri fixed my problem. TY

Czapejro
10-19-2014, 11:58 AM
still waiting... jesus they seriously have 0 support. Do I have to make 100 support tickets to get noticed?

Wisdover
10-19-2014, 12:05 PM
i am waiting for 20 hours. nothing yet.

Beur
10-19-2014, 12:56 PM
Im waiting for 4 days.

TRION service is awful.

Malsirian
10-19-2014, 01:15 PM
Yup. I've been having the same problem.

I am trying to spend money with Trion and they won't let me. I'm a patron, have land etc... but I can't do live chat support cause the system thinks I'm not a patron. So I've been waiting.... Submitted a ticket 4 days ago and haven't heard anything. Hopefully, soon.

0dyssey
10-19-2014, 01:23 PM
The same please Help me ticket 141019-001291

Theric
10-19-2014, 01:26 PM
same problem here. Trion, I'd like to give you my money...
Also waiting for chat support

You are currently number 111 in the queue. Because of the recent launches, chat queue times are much longer than normal. The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 01:56:03.

Great...

jinrey
10-19-2014, 01:37 PM
The same, plz help me
Ticket 141018-001106

Thx

MOrshadow
10-19-2014, 01:48 PM
same thing here We are unable to complete your purchase Please try again later

i try with paypal, credit card and prepaid card all the same i summit tickets but like everyone they just dont care and dont replie to it

Beur
10-19-2014, 01:48 PM
My ticket is #141019-003181
Pls, solve my problem...

striderida1
10-19-2014, 02:14 PM
I too cannot purchase credits on the store using any of my payment methods. I get the same error as people in this forum. Can you please fix it for my account? thanks.

Macgrat
10-19-2014, 02:15 PM
#141019-003203 Is my ticket number...
It's about the visa prepaid card, which is apparently not working cause it says unable to complete purchase...
Pls Fix , I beg u

Woops
10-19-2014, 02:29 PM
got the same problem ...

Zigafoo
10-19-2014, 03:56 PM
Reference Number
141020-000098
add me to the list pleaseee

Larcen
10-19-2014, 04:53 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who suddenly found out our subscription ends in 1 day, now we can't access payments etc? Not good..

Question Reference # 141019-002762
Date Created: 10/19/2014 01:38 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/19/2014 01:38 PM

Woops
10-19-2014, 05:04 PM
yep :) purchase system is totaly broked ....

My Reference - 141020-000265

Kasvain
10-19-2014, 06:00 PM
Ticket been out for 3 days already pls fix

date created:10/16/2014
Reference: 141017-000309

Ios
10-19-2014, 06:55 PM
This is a problem for me as well.

I try to subscribe for patron status and it won't let me save a CC -- or take PayPal. I've tried every browser, multiple computers, multiple smartphones, multiple credit cards -- no dice.

Nothing works.

Pls fix k thx.

Ticket # 141016-001971. Created 10/16/2014.

RQLucid
10-19-2014, 07:14 PM
ticket # 141020-000577

Add me to the list please

tyranika
10-19-2014, 07:16 PM
Hi

I'd just like to give you some money, please, accept it.

Ticket # 141018-002497

Calanthir
10-19-2014, 08:16 PM
Same problem: Ticket # 141019-002728

Tried with visa and paypal.

Larcen
10-19-2014, 08:41 PM
Preferably like to give them money before Patron ends suddenly in '1 day' and we (multiple accounts/family) lose all our land/stuff.

Etyrza
10-19-2014, 10:23 PM
141019-001459 is my ticket ID. Say for a long time today in the wait time for live chat, only to be told they couldn't help. Tried again this PM after getting back from work, chat no longer open. Any news on a fix or the like would be greatly appreciated.

Chicken68
10-19-2014, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the club. Now I'm unable to purchase stuff since yesterday afternoon too.
In previous times I bought much stuff (credits) via paypal and never had any problems.

( #141020-000952 )

Fasti
10-19-2014, 11:31 PM
Can those of you in this thread try your purchases again in about 30 minutes? If you're still having trouble, let me know.

Same problem, so, I want to pay and the system won't let me?
Where's the logic in this?

I'm not seeing a support ticket from your account. Can you provide any additional info to me so I can help?

If it's a purchase error, make sure to submit a ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478).

Thanks!

Arguvan
10-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Same problem. Purchases via PP and CC are not working, on different accounts/browsers/computers. Ticket number #141020-001060

Fasti
10-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Same problem. Purchases via PP and CC are not working, on different accounts/browsers/computers. Ticket number #141020-001060

If this happens on multiple accounts, update your ticket to include the other accounts as well.

Wisdover
10-20-2014, 12:36 AM
yesterday i contacted the live support. They were helpful but they didnt solve my problem. They said that its my end and i should contact my bank and so on. So i did, the bank claims that everything is fine. I even tried another debit but still the same. The worst part is not that i cant pay but i am about to loose my property because i cant renew my patron status.
#141018-003115

Rakhir
10-20-2014, 12:38 AM
Can those of you in this thread try your purchases again in about 30 minutes? If you're still having trouble, let me know.
Thanks!
Ticket 141018-000337 same issue. Tried CC, Paypal. Different browsers, different devices (android tablet 3 x different PC's 1 on a completely different network but authorised using code) over 2 different days and still the same issue. I just want to be a patron! Not a good look as I have only been playing 3 days!

Swip
10-20-2014, 12:50 AM
day 2, 141019-001398

silvertemplar
10-20-2014, 12:55 AM
I can again confirm, this happens when i do more than 3 transactions within a day (or maybe an hour , not sure)

You have to buy APEX 1 by 1 , so if you do any combination of

2xAPEX + 1xCredits / 3xAPEX / 3xCredits / etc

you will get locked out from any further purchases. This however seems to only last 24-48 hours or so and is automatically lifted without me having to talk to my bank .

So again, and i've asked before, create a SHOPPING CART and allow us to buy multiple items WITH ONE TRANSACTION ! . You know, like "add to cart" and changing the "quantity" and then after all is done, you buy your credits + apex (and whatever else you want to buy) in one go.

Seriously this is 2014, not 1995. If there is a concern about hackers and them going nuts with your card, rather set a transaction amount limit i.e. $100 , so that someone can't accidentally buy 100 APEX in one go.

Buying $10 items on SEPARATE transactions is a big issue , it will ALWAYS get flagged by banks .

Arguvan
10-20-2014, 01:03 AM
Thank you, the account I submitted the ticket with has been fixed and I've updated my ticket to include the other account I am having issue with.

jinrey
10-20-2014, 01:08 AM
It´s a frustrating bug :(

Remember ticket GM Fasti
141018-001106

Thx for your work

Thinkfast
10-20-2014, 01:14 AM
similar issue here too, tried to buy patron for 1 month got error, tried to buy credits got error too.
Ticket No #141020-001160
Thanks for looking into it

Anatoliy Savenko
10-20-2014, 01:45 AM
# 141020-001158 pls

Defoliator
10-20-2014, 01:46 AM
I have had similar issues as well. Been trying to change payment method for couple days now and doesn't save the information. I have put in multiple tickets and have even gotten another prepaid cc, called the company to verify the funds are there and still no joy. I wasn't worried until today when my patron status magically changed from 11.18 to 10.20. I guess it would be okay but since I have had issues before and it generally takes them over a week to respond to a simple ticket it doesn't look like my house will survive. :( I don't know how you guys are getting assistance so quickly, I spent 3 hours waiting for live chat and then before I could type hello I was dc from chat. Another 3 hours waiting for live chat doesn't seem possible in the near future.

I just hope the bots don't get my house and it goes to one of the lucky few able to play the game.

141018-001108
141018-001132
141020-001130
141019-001376
140920-000881 <- this one is resolved but its funny if you look at the response its a form letter the person that responded didn't even read the ticket just the title and copy pasted reply
I have couple more on other account if you would like me to post those as well.

Rakhir
10-20-2014, 01:46 AM
Seems a quick reset by Trion fixed it. They need. My guess is there is a buggy db flag that needs to be cleared

Fasti
10-20-2014, 01:58 AM
It´s a frustrating bug :(

Remember ticket GM Fasti
141018-001106

Thx for your work

You should be squared away. Just wait half an hour and add your payment method again.

Mezentius
10-20-2014, 02:06 AM
# 141019-001109

Yes, it is quite frustrating!

jinrey
10-20-2014, 02:10 AM
Perfect!!
Thx à lot for your work Gm Fasti :)

Fasti
10-20-2014, 02:20 AM
141018-001108
141018-001132
141020-001130
141019-001376
140920-000881 <- this one is resolved but its funny if you look at the response its a form letter the person that responded didn't even read the ticket just the title and copy pasted reply
I have couple more on other account if you would like me to post those as well.

There is no need to submit more than one ticket per account. Having a large number of tickets doesn't increase the speed of having an issue resolved. If you have more tickets submitted from other accounts you can feel free to share them, however, it looks like you're good to go. Give it half an hour before trying again.

Prufrock
10-20-2014, 02:28 AM
Hi GM Fasti

I am having the same problem as everyone else. My ticket is # 141020-000632

Thanks

Defoliator
10-20-2014, 02:34 AM
There is no need to submit more than one ticket per account. Having a large number of tickets doesn't increase the speed of having an issue resolved. If you have more tickets submitted from other accounts you can feel free to share them, however, it looks like you're good to go. Give it half an hour before trying again.

Your right no need to submit more then one ticket per account. I should have let you guys try and fix the first problem before reporting the second problem. I didn't realize it was all related under one issue that you guys "fixed" on oct 9.

Thank you very much sorry to be a bother. :(

Neuftelheim
10-20-2014, 02:35 AM
Hello, GM Fasti.

I, as everyone in this thread have same issue, Unable to purchase anything from in game or website. It started a few days ago.

My ticket number is: #141020-001275

If you could take a look at it please.

Wisdover
10-20-2014, 02:43 AM
My problem is solved. GM Fasti fixed it. Thank you so much. Good luck guys

Juu
10-20-2014, 02:54 AM
# 141019-003142.

Same issue. Tried with various payment methods. D:

Tekno
10-20-2014, 03:36 AM
Hi all, having the same issue and my Patron is about to run out. Ticket number is #141020-001404. Have tried both Credit Card and Paypal to little avail. Many thanks.

Polarka
10-20-2014, 03:40 AM
141020-001044

Sybreed
10-20-2014, 03:42 AM
Me too, #141020-001409

:)