PDA

View Full Version : "We are unable to complete your purchase. Please try again later."

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Caddywhompus
09-26-2014, 10:56 PM
I've been getting that message all week anytime I try to buy something from the website, especially APEX. I know the problem isn't on my end, since my card & paypal accounts are working fine, and I've been able to make purchases from Trion's website in the past so I know the information is input on the website correctly. I submitted a ticket earlier this week with no response (of course), was hoping someone else would see this and respond.

***Please click here for an explanation of these purchase errors (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?70314-quot-We-are-unable-to-complete-your-purchase.-Please-try-again-later.-quot&p=1136225#post1136225)***

Naphemil
09-26-2014, 11:50 PM
Good luck. Not likely to happen any time soon

Spacedust
09-26-2014, 11:54 PM
I was getting that message when I tried to use the Pay-Pal payment method, I was able to use a credit card after a little effort clearing browsing history and trusted locations first.

Caddywhompus
09-27-2014, 05:48 AM
I was getting that message when I tried to use the Pay-Pal payment method, I was able to use a credit card after a little effort clearing browsing history and trusted locations first.

I tried that earlier too, didn't seem to help at all.

lowlife
09-27-2014, 05:55 AM
I'm having the same problem, can you your paypal transaction history and see if there is a payment attemp from trion?

Caddywhompus
09-27-2014, 05:59 AM
I'm having the same problem, can you your paypal transaction history and see if there is a payment attemp from trion?

Nope, nothing on my PayPal from Trion, so obviously the problem is on their end if their marketplace isn't even attempting to put a charge on my account. Checked my bank account too, no holds or charges there either (except for the one time it actually worked last week).

You'd think they'd be excited to get our money...

lowlife
09-27-2014, 06:11 AM
I guess there is a anti-fraud system or something. Because today i've tried about 20 times to buy something and only first one is shown on my Paypal account. Problem is surely about Trion.

That sucks.

Nope, nothing on my PayPal from Trion, so obviously the problem is on their end if their marketplace isn't even attempting to put a charge on my account. Checked my bank account too, no holds or charges there either (except for the one time it actually worked last week).

You'd think they'd be excited to get our money...

Syncmaster
09-27-2014, 06:16 AM
Use firefox browser its used to solve my problem from buying into their store

Objectivity
09-27-2014, 06:16 AM
I got an automated response from my ticket about this. It's still not resolved. I'll be removing the patron status from my account since it refuses to activate. Once Trino gets it's ♥♥♥♥ together, I'll think about giving them money.

Objectivity
09-27-2014, 06:17 AM

I default FireFox. This isn't the issue.

lowlife
09-27-2014, 06:27 AM
I've tried with both IE and Firefox just in case, not worked.

Ferrelas
09-27-2014, 06:36 AM
Using with Chrome, doesn't work... got the same issue. Maybe they blocked it to fix patron statut in-game issue.

Caddywhompus
09-27-2014, 06:38 AM

It won't matter, anything we do on our end won't fix the issue. The problem is quite obviously originating with Trion and how they process orders/payments since Trion hasn't attempted to charge us for our orders.

lowlife
09-27-2014, 07:45 AM
Still having the same problem.

Trion, please take my money.

Scapes
09-27-2014, 07:54 AM
I've been getting that message all week anytime I try to buy something from the website, especially APEX.

This is likely caused by a false-positive fraud flag on your payment method. It should now be cleared for those in this thread.

Smaiggel
09-27-2014, 08:08 AM
I am having the same problem. I managed to buy patron status once but it showed "inactive" and I didn't have any patron buffs in-game nor did trion charge me (atleast to my knowledge). I cancelled the sub and tried to buy patron status again but now it gives me that that "unable to complete your purchase" and sends an automated email that directs to the Rift page? I have tried buying it with both visa and paypal but no luck.

Caddywhompus
09-27-2014, 08:09 AM
This is likely caused by a false-positive fraud flag on your payment method. It should now be cleared for those in this thread.

Success! Thanks Scapes! I had a feeling it was something like that. Also, it might be a good idea to allow us to buy more than one APEX at a time. A bunch of small transactions can sometimes look like fraudulent activity...

swozey
09-27-2014, 08:22 AM
I can't believe people are buying things when this entire forum is full of people NOT RECEIVING ITEMS THEY BOUGHT. Get the hint. Stop buying things until they fix their mess of a system. I'm on a month so far of not having Patron nor my Founders items.

Edit: Oh, how nice, Scapes fixed you. Maybe my jacked up account will get fixed next week. Actually, they already have my money, so probably not.

lowlife
09-27-2014, 08:23 AM
Okay, i've tried with credit card and it worked. Thanks.

lowlife
09-27-2014, 08:27 AM
You're probably right, i've bought it but i'm not patron yet after logging in and out :)

I can't believe people are buying things when this entire forum is full of people NOT RECEIVING ITEMS THEY BOUGHT. Get the hint. Stop buying things until they fix their mess of a system. I'm on a month so far of not having Patron nor my Founders items.

Edit: Oh, how nice, Scapes fixed you. Maybe my jacked up account will get fixed next week. Actually, they already have my money, so probably not.

Blueberry123
09-27-2014, 08:33 AM
Its funny how trion only reply to people that get errors trying to give u money, while people who give u money and needs help wont get help at all.

lowlife
09-27-2014, 08:35 AM
It's the same for all companies.

Its funny how trion only reply to people that get errors trying to give u money, while people who give u money and needs help wont get help at all.

Blueberry123
09-27-2014, 08:39 AM
It's the same for all companies.

Nope, maybe all trippel A and buisness, but not all gaming companies. Sadly most yes, they are a bunch of sad people

Yasaffie
09-27-2014, 08:46 AM
problem occurring for me aswell. begging for an answer on this one >_>

Darius
09-27-2014, 08:51 AM
Same issue here with PayPal and APEX. Yesterday it went away after a few hours but now i've been having it for nearly a day straight.

Karanok
09-27-2014, 09:47 AM
I have been having the same problem with PayPal. I hope someday I will be able to make purchases...

Rhumbear
09-27-2014, 09:57 AM
Same problem here with credit cards , can't even add a credit card to my payment methods , help please :/

sambucca
09-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

It appears there was an error with your payment method. I have cleared it up and removed all current payment methods, please wait 15 minutes and then attempt to add or purchase again. If this still does not work you will need to contact your financial institution.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is ****.

Sincerely,

GM Tinen
Trion Worlds Inc

this is the response i got when i contacted trion its clearly a problem their side but blaming my financial side which i know is fine gg trion pass the problem on instead of looking into a fix.

Agri
09-27-2014, 10:38 AM
I am getting the same problem, and some of my friends are seeing the same issue.

Pagronith
09-27-2014, 10:45 AM
That's great that Scapes finally replied on one of these threads by actually clearing this false-positive that we said was on their end on multiple threads. I've been waiting 24 days for someone to do something. So how about now doing it to everyone that are on the following threads?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?40342-Glyph-Adding-Payment-Method-getting-Error-404

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?53857-ERROR-404-The-requested-page-does-not-exist.-You-should-not-be-here.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?65121-404-when-putting-credit-card

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?65429-So-umm....-Trion-does-not-want-my-money

Sorry if I missed some threads. This really needs to be addressed because I should not be waiting 24 days for a reply from your technical support just to get your false positive fraud cleared so I can make a purchase.

Darius
09-27-2014, 11:32 AM
I just spent 5 hours in live chat queue and after a short interaction with what felt like an automated bot, the chat was disconnected and I was kicked back to a queue over twice the size of the one I spent 5 hours waiting in. Now that'd be fine with me normally, but the damn issue still isn't fixed. Is this some sort of joke Trion? Do you call this 'support'?

Kraehe
09-27-2014, 12:00 PM
Just adding my name to the list of people effected. Neither Paypal nor my debit card have worked since yesterday evening. :(

lowlife
09-27-2014, 12:12 PM
Guys, i was in your position few hours ago, i bought the sub plan but i'm not patron yet. So don't get too exited :)

Shagar
09-27-2014, 12:21 PM
Almost the same for me. Unable to complete the purchase, BUT, they took my money. Got the transaction on paypal and my bank account, but nothing on Glyph's transactions history. --'

danior
09-27-2014, 12:21 PM
same here cmon trion its prime time saturday wtf

ilduce
09-27-2014, 12:26 PM
Same here, money is gone but I received nothing, it´d be great if someone would look into this -.-

annby
09-27-2014, 01:14 PM
I am having the same problems. I have tried every fix suggested, different browsers, different payment methods. Nothing works and I have been in live chat queue for hours. This is most discouraging.

ndot
09-27-2014, 01:52 PM
Same sort of issues here. Submitted a support ticket.

Tried to purchase credits but they aren't showing up, although Paypal shows the transaction as completed. The website seems to be acting funky as well.

Tried to buy an APEX afterwords just to see if it was a fluke, but now it's telling me I have no chars to apply it to, though I have 2 chars...

Ruined my whole plan for the day!

itsrambo
09-27-2014, 02:15 PM
They have disabled purchases right now as the shop is bugged beyond belief. (Can use an APEX infinitely - and if you buy items u get nothing but it takes ur creds)

fictionfan
09-27-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm having the same problem. My paypal has been declined, my credit card, and two different bank accounts. This is Trion's lifeblood. The live chat link isn't even up. You would think after having Rift around for so long now that things like this would not be a problem. Please correct this!

Naphemil
09-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Typical trion, no response from anyone until hundreds of people complain about it.... just need more people to look at this to get it famous. MORE ♥♥♥♥♥ING!!!! GO GO GO!

fictionfan
09-27-2014, 02:53 PM
I'm having the same problem. My paypal has been declined, my credit card, and two different bank accounts. This is Trion's lifeblood. The live chat link isn't even up. You would think after having Rift around for so long now that things like this would not be a problem. Please correct this!

I also tried Firefox as well. No luck. I submitted a ticket. Response to ticket: "Your question has been received. We will respond to your question within 96-120 hours."

Redshift1138
09-27-2014, 03:20 PM
I am having the same issue. Sent in a ticket and am waiting in support chat queue to try and get this fixed. Bought credits and APEX in the first week or so of the game and now I cannot purchase anymore.

Tia
09-27-2014, 04:30 PM
Can't buy either, it's been like that for 2 weeks or more, and no answer from support.

See all these people on these threads too:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?47991-Cannot-buy-credits

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?68593-SHOP-Buying-credits

A GM answered there, but nothing was solved.

Add a sticky post, it's a major issue, at least we can see there when will be solved.

airwynd
09-27-2014, 04:38 PM
Adding my name to the list, take my money please. I have money to spend on apex, please let me pay you

jmtate556
09-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Same problem, used both home and public, devices, etc etc over the past couple days after removing an expired CC. Put in a ticket this morning; If someone could help clear it up it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Snackcakes
09-28-2014, 03:32 AM
I too have the same issue. I wish to throw money at Trion like it's some kind of sleazy hooker but this craziness won't let me . X.X

Yasaffie
09-28-2014, 04:19 AM
issue still not resolved. bumping this to get it up there again.

seems Trion doesnt want to earn money.

Zondro
09-28-2014, 04:19 AM
404 after i try to save my credit card info :\ you literally dont want to take my money

Yasaffie
09-28-2014, 05:24 AM
bumping because of the lack of any reply from the staff.

Unclejames
09-28-2014, 05:50 AM
Same Here Also post on another Topic.
But the first Card i did register is telling me "Were unable to complete your purchase". And i tried with other Cards from people in my familly and then "Error 404 You should not be there"

Yasaffie
09-28-2014, 06:04 AM
Same Here Also post on another Topic.
But the first Card i did register is telling me "Were unable to complete your purchase". And i tried with other Cards from people in my familly and then "Error 404 You should not be there"

that could be an anti-theft security as the card is registered to a different name. but the first card being rejected is trion not wanting to get paid.

rouch
09-28-2014, 06:28 AM
An error has occurred. Our minions have been notified. You may try again later.

same for me, guessing false-positive fraud flag. ples i need apex

capsule
09-28-2014, 07:53 AM
Okay so i'll be posting this here too, since it worked for ME, but i'm not sure if it'll work for you guys.
Whoever has not tried this yet, please try it out, it's better than nothing.

What worked for me was;
- i cancelled my subscription on paypal ánd on the archeage glyph site
- i removed my saved paypal method
- after it was successfully removed i went back to buying credits, chose the amount
- followed the instructions and re-added my paypal once again and bought credits
- success
(i got this error after buying patron, before that i had no issues)

Second fix might be;
-Try a different payment method
- Preferebly Rixty (heard from a few people that rixty done the job for them)

I hope it'll fix the problem for you guys.
It did for me atleast so it HAS to for some other people too.

And apologies for my broken english.

Unclejames
09-28-2014, 08:04 AM
Okay so i'll be posting this here too, since it worked for ME, but i'm not sure if it'll work for you guys.
Whoever has not tried this yet, please try it out, it's better than nothing.

What worked for me was;
- i cancelled my subscription on paypal ánd on the archeage glyph site
- i removed my saved paypal method
- after it was successfully removed i went back to buying credits, chose the amount
- followed the instructions and re-added my paypal once again and bought credits
- success
(i got this error after buying patron, before that i had no issues)

Second fix might be;
-Try a different payment method
- Preferebly Rixty (heard from a few people that rixty done the job for them)

I hope it'll fix the problem for you guys.
It did for me atleast so it HAS to for some other people too.

And apologies for my broken english.

I Just did it and... it did not work at all, and i think it made it worse :D.
Now this card too is "Error 404" well... :rolleyes: Hope Trion will fix it.

Yasaffie
09-28-2014, 08:07 AM
I Just did it and... it did not work at all, and i think it made it worse :D.
Now this card too is "Error 404" well... :rolleyes: Hope Trion will fix it.

seems trion is having some issues of their own. most of their game servers are down. just recently tried to login to my paypal, also that had some dodgy errors.

Kingdomenix
09-28-2014, 08:12 AM
I have the same problem, I bought patron with apex and it won't activate. Please help!

account: kingking4545@hotmail.com
NA - Enla
ign:kingdomenix

capsule
09-28-2014, 08:18 AM
serry, it did werk for mi

https://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/5-11/POYfkY1XMS-4.png

Unclejames
09-28-2014, 08:30 AM
serry, it did werk for mi

https://drawception.com/pub/panels/2012/5-11/POYfkY1XMS-4.png

Don't be sorry You tried to Help Me. Sure it did not work but HEY i did not lose or win anything... Except that beautiful spiderman :cool: .

lamebrisee
09-28-2014, 08:35 AM
i've the same problem with paypal and credit card for my account et my wife's.i've no issue and i want pay et play with her!plz help us!
(i'm french...sorry for my english...)

Unclejames
09-28-2014, 09:46 AM
Did anybody got some news? Because it's getting long, my card still don't work and i didn't find anything about that problem elsewhere.

Yasaffie
09-28-2014, 09:55 AM
Did anybody got some news? Because it's getting long, my card still don't work and i didn't find anything about that problem elsewhere.

no news on my end.

Elewynn
09-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Similar issue.

I'm not allowed to add a payment method at all. Trying to add a credit/debit card simply wipes all of the fields and tells me that I didn't fill any of them out. Trying to add my Paypal account has it either tell me it can't be completed or forces me to re-authorize this computer through email and then takes me to a 404 page. Verifying my email, clearing trusted locations, and switching browsers all did nothing.

The fact that so many of us are having such problems giving money to Trion is pathetic.

garfield
09-28-2014, 10:44 AM
i have the same issue, cant buy. please clear it for me.

Snackcakes
09-28-2014, 10:49 AM
bump for resolving assistance for me and others x.x

Yasaffie
09-28-2014, 11:19 AM
bump for resolving assistance for me and others x.x

sort of good news. but at the same time bad news.

It seems the system gives that error after rapid purchases. it seems to flag the account making the purchases and making that account temprorarily unable to make purchases.

I just contacted live chat support (after a queue of 6 hours+) and the GM resolved my issue.

so making rapid purchases on basicly anything makes the system go bad. I also asked if they're adding an option to bulk buy APEX on their website anytime soon (most likely caused my account go dumb) because buying 1 at a time is just bonkers. he said that I wasnt the only one giving this feedback and he expects it will be added in the near future.

as this is a logging issue, it -should- go by on its own without third party interference. I do not know everyones individual situation but I mentioned that more people were having the same issue as I was having. All the other payment methods should not be affected at all.
he only mentioned there is a different problem making payments and that is that buying patron shows up for 0$, this does not go away on its own and does need GM interference.

so either give it time for it to be resolved or contact support. thats basicly all that I can make of it.

Unclejames
09-28-2014, 11:33 AM
Tanks Yasaffie for the news at least they know that it's an issue .But i can't really do anything.I can't even go in the support chat because i didn't buy something in the last 30 days since it was my first purchase... Anyway if they get rid of your problem that's good.

Darius
09-28-2014, 12:10 PM
sort of good news. but at the same time bad news.

It seems the system gives that error after rapid purchases. it seems to flag the account making the purchases and making that account temprorarily unable to make purchases.

I just contacted live chat support (after a queue of 6 hours+) and the GM resolved my issue.

so making rapid purchases on basicly anything makes the system go bad. I also asked if they're adding an option to bulk buy APEX on their website anytime soon (most likely caused my account go dumb) because buying 1 at a time is just bonkers. he said that I wasnt the only one giving this feedback and he expects it will be added in the near future.

as this is a logging issue, it -should- go by on its own without third party interference. I do not know everyones individual situation but I mentioned that more people were having the same issue as I was having. All the other payment methods should not be affected at all.
he only mentioned there is a different problem making payments and that is that buying patron shows up for 0$, this does not go away on its own and does need GM interference.

so either give it time for it to be resolved or contact support. thats basicly all that I can make of it.
It should go away automatically? Well, it's sure a huge coincidence that my problem has been persistent ever since the weekend hit then. Before that it went away after a few hours...

When I spoke to a GM on live chat I just got disconnected without them resolving my issue. I wonder what the hell that was about.

friggincold
09-28-2014, 12:33 PM
uncle I think I figured out code 404 and probably ur problem
direct 11 , I reverted my direct x and reinstalled updated direct x 11 and I was able to complete sale

Yasaffie
09-28-2014, 12:48 PM
It should go away automatically? Well, it's sure a huge coincidence that my problem has been persistent ever since the weekend hit then. Before that it went away after a few hours...

When I spoke to a GM on live chat I just got disconnected without them resolving my issue. I wonder what the hell that was about.

well like I said, I can only pass on the information that has been given to me. I do not know everyones situation and therefor could not get into detail with the man. I also wish I would have had a better answer to this problem as this isnt really helping at all.

Yasaffie
09-28-2014, 12:49 PM
uncle I think I figured out code 404 and probably ur problem
direct 11 , I reverted my direct x and reinstalled updated direct x 11 and I was able to complete sale

I think that only goes for ingame purchases or ingame credit uploading. MY issue was in the browser itself. multiple browsers aswell.

Unclejames
09-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Thanks Friggincold but it didn't worked for me.

Agri
09-28-2014, 01:54 PM
So is there any solution to this issue? Do we have to sit in que for live chat for hours?

Yasaffie
09-28-2014, 03:50 PM
So is there any solution to this issue? Do we have to sit in que for live chat for hours?

well so far that has been the only solution for me personally.

Smitty
09-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Yep I'm locked out as well. I'm hearing friends on TeamSpeak with the same issue. They buy a few items and can't buy any more. It's kind of silly.

Naphemil
09-29-2014, 12:26 AM
It's typical trion. I'm not surprised that something is ♥♥♥♥ed up.

Tammuz
09-29-2014, 12:30 AM
Back to not working again :(

Felalinn
09-29-2014, 01:26 AM
Same problem. Plus, buying multiple apex would be wonderful.

Shivian
09-29-2014, 02:33 AM
I have been having the same problem for over 1 week. Tried multiple cards from different banks. Sometimes got just an error on the website other times got an error email. I contacted my banks who advised me that Trion has been red-flagged and all payments to them were being declined (this is from 2 major international banks). I tried to get them to put my cards on special status which basically allows any transaction but it still failed.

Eventually gave up and made a paypal account to pay. Strangely enough 30 seconds after the paypal transaction my bank was in the phone as the name Trion had appeared on the transaction.

Bit worrying really............

Nebancho Dancho
09-29-2014, 04:23 AM
Hey can we get some more of that false-positive-clearing action? I've been suffering from this issue for a bit, like I can't even enter a paypal payment method.

illuvatar87
09-29-2014, 04:29 AM
Thx trion for the worst payment program of the wole world (and it's better if i don't talk about your customer service), it's been a week then i try to purchase SOMETHING/ANYTHING from your store, i've try with cards (visa) and paypal but keep tell me "We are unable to complete your purchase. Please try again later." and the funny thing is then if i use the same card on programs like Steam/Origins (probably cause they don't have an amateur management) it's work with no problem at all! Strange right?!?! and even if i try to make a subscription to another mmorpg u know what happens? it's work with no problem! And u know what i think!? i think then the 1st ♥♥♥♥ing RULE for make profits it's LET THE CUSTOMER PAY! And to make matters worse today i've try to add again my cards details but my data keep resetting when i entered!! and when it doesn't keep pops up the 404 error page!!! i've open a ♥♥♥♥ing ticket from 5 days till now!!
BTW Good Job! keep doing with this CARELESS customer service, if your aim is to lose customers keep going like that, already, cause the launch, your reputation is not the best on the market if we add your lack of professionalism I have to ask why should I invest money in your product when there are so many products currently managed in a better way......

Angrybububurrrrar
09-29-2014, 05:20 AM
i have same problem, i cant pay for patron

wyretrip
09-29-2014, 05:29 AM
I was able to get this resolved on three accounts by going through the Live Chat and finally working directly with GM Threo. He was able to fix it first try for all three accounts.

Angrybububurrrrar
09-29-2014, 05:31 AM
problem is, i havent bought anything in past 30 days, so i cant get to live support

Kingstras
09-29-2014, 05:42 AM
What would Jesus do?

Darius
09-29-2014, 06:47 AM
Lets keep this thread on the first page in hopes someone with the right authority looks at it (again). The lack of a fix is ridiculous. Do they not want our money? I tried to enter live chat queue but as soon as I saw I was 245th in line, I closed it. I'm not waiting 10+ hours to most likely not have my issues resolved like last time.

The absence of an APEX bundle is ridiculous, too. It would stop people from having to do rapid purchases which leads to these issues.

wyretrip
09-29-2014, 08:11 AM
problem is, i havent bought anything in past 30 days, so i cant get to live support

When I couldn't log in to support, I was able to use this email address to reach them. support@trionworlds.com

Sarvoth
09-29-2014, 09:51 AM
Just adding my name to this thread... in chat queue but its taking forever, Scapes if you can help clear so me more, please do so on my end.

Thanks.

Ferrelas
09-29-2014, 09:53 AM
same here, cannot pay and cannot chat, because I bought nothing in 30 days....

illuvatar87
09-29-2014, 10:35 AM
I tried to enter live chat queue but as soon as I saw I was 245th in line, I closed it.
No w8 here there is something wrong. We are ♥♥♥♥ing CUSTOMER, not SHEEP, i refuse to stay 24h on a queue to talk with them, i'm the ♥♥♥♥ing customer, i've the money, they want them? good then they nead to EARN it, not the opposite, it work like that everywhere in the world. So.... you want my money? Solve this issue and EARN my money, cause actually u DON'T EARN IT, fix it if u wanna keep me and other as client, but sure i don't beg for a live chat...

Felalinn
09-29-2014, 10:44 AM
This isn't still solved? They must have reached their quarterly goal. Investors are happy. hah

I just attempted to buy apex...no go. :(

Sarvoth
09-29-2014, 11:10 AM
At this rate, Archeage 2 will be out by the time I get through this chat queue, seriously, does Trion only have 1 person doing this? And what the hell, no way to call support or am I missing it?

buttersboy
09-29-2014, 11:21 AM
I seem to get during certain times of the day but to day has be the worse.

Rumplestiltskin
09-29-2014, 11:27 AM
I am experiencing this error too :(

ndot
09-29-2014, 11:36 AM
Just checked my bank since the weekend has passed, and they definitely took my $20, but I certainly don't have my credits!

Been waiting in live chat queue for a couple hours now... And now it seems like the lower my number in line gets, the higher my wait time becomes!

buttersboy
09-29-2014, 11:38 AM
103 in live chat :D have they ever said they are working on this problem? would have thought be high up on the list as missing out on money :P

Moridin
09-29-2014, 11:38 AM
Have the same problem strange am able to apex but not credit pack the one with 24k Take my money :D

ndot
09-29-2014, 11:47 AM
It's also awesome that by the time it's my turn for live chat it will most likely be right when I have to go.

Snackcakes
09-29-2014, 12:36 PM
I don't even have luxury to use livechat or wait in the queue for it since they won't take my card my money. Seriously tried everything, Can save paypal info and it won't go throguh on launcher, site or ingame. Credit card adding gives me 404 page doesn't exist. And Rixty? Nah, can't sub via Rixty and if can don't care for it anyway. Tried Rixty anyway, won't work, got money on MY RIXTY. Yeah, think about that. I chalk this up to them being incompetent in a area never seen it online, taking our money. So, now got money on Rixty which only has one game I even play on it's list, this and can't use it. I feel like Trion is pissing on my face every time I try to add a payment or purchase anything and expect me to take it.

I think worse thing is, is that they haven't even announced it seeing as multiple threads about it and large number of googles pertain to this issue. I mean come on Trion, TAKE MY DAMN MONEY!

Karanok
09-29-2014, 02:03 PM
The billing process is just a joke. Over the last few days I have made multiple attempts to add PayPal as a payment method and each time I got an email from Trion saying there was an error, but my PayPal account showed that I had an agreement with Trion..... When I tried again after the last Glyph update it was my PayPal account that was telling me purchases from Trion were not possible and redirecting me back to the Trion site. Oh and of course it is still impossible to enter credit card information. SO..... What is the problem?

buttersboy
09-29-2014, 02:37 PM
i managed to talk to them and they fixed what ever the problem was. best thing to do is speak to them took 4hrs to get to that point hehe

ndot
09-29-2014, 02:41 PM
I've been in queue since 8:30-9am this morning. Now, over 5 hours later, I'm finally #17 in line (or maybe 18? lol it keeps changing)... and I have to leave the house in about 10 minutes.

This is one of the dumbest experiences I've ever had.

buttersboy
09-29-2014, 02:46 PM
I've been in queue since 8:30-9am this morning. Now, over 5 hours later, I'm finally #17 in line (or maybe 18? lol it keeps changing)... and I have to leave the house in about 10 minutes.

This is one of the dumbest experiences I've ever had.

hang in there :P they can fix it for you as did for me :) think its funny though i was number 4 still said i and 4hrs left lol think they need fix the timer..

ndot
09-29-2014, 03:04 PM
omg I made it back in time

#2 now! It still says 3-4 hours for me too, lol.

ndot
09-29-2014, 03:24 PM
Well my issue was apparently due to website troubles. They told me that my purchase did not go through on their end, and that there is probably just a hold on my money and it will be released back to me in a few days. Hope that's true!

Sarvoth
09-29-2014, 04:47 PM
Waited the entire day... 8 hours, queue popped when i wasn't at my desk, missed it, unbelievable.

Sniper Jebus
09-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Is there any word yet when this problem will be resolved?

I have been stuck with this for a while now and am unable to contact any form of support, had a ticket open for quite a while and i am busy most of the time so don't have the time to sit for 4 - 6 hours queuing for live support to have them remove this block on my account.

godmusico
09-29-2014, 06:26 PM
please add me to the fix list T_T went thru live support twice in two days, they told me they fixed it and to try in 15-30mins. gave it an hour. and still the same problem.

i tried all kinds of fixes but still not working.

Kwans
09-29-2014, 09:52 PM
dropping my name here as well since you guys don't look at my support ticket anymore

Enix
09-30-2014, 12:53 AM
Hello, same issue here. Credit card is well added as payment method and cannot try any other methods anyway.
Keep bumping this thread until your problem is fixed guys!
Unfortunatly i don't have the time to make a live chat attempt, and it seems that it is the only solution to whatever your problem is, ridiculous! I won't even talk about tickets which need 2-4 days to get an 'automatic response'

Oh, one last thing,nothing to do here but: Hello?! Trion?! how about a compensation for all the sh!t your paid users went since game launch??

Have a nice day! :)

Sephyroph
09-30-2014, 02:04 AM
i will add my voice to this chorus, paypal = try again later, visa = error 404

update, now my visa = try again later lol

Snackcakes
09-30-2014, 02:13 AM
How can you even use the queue if you're F2P TRYING to go for a sub/buy credits? A lot of people should shut their mouths when they don't grasp the true nature of the problem. I would, IF I COULD, be waiting in that queue from second it opened til day end on my laptop at work if I have to just to get this fixed. Don't get me wrong if everyone could use it, given lack of support staff already not in existence, ♥♥♥♥ would be far worse. You'd have ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥es spamming it up and then almost no one legitimate would get anything done.

Unclejames
09-30-2014, 02:18 AM
We've all met with a terrible Fate Haven't we? :rolleyes:
Retried multiple times and still the same result. But on the other hand i'm leveling up my char. :cool:

Exzelenz
09-30-2014, 02:20 AM
Having the same issue, Community Managers please help! The live-chat is unstable for me, tried to get in it 3 times and got dropped... Please fix the issue for me!

Tammuz
09-30-2014, 04:27 AM
agree, this is becoming insane, ive heard of bad customer service but really, company refusing to take money?! this is a new low

Darius
09-30-2014, 05:15 AM
It's pathetic that the Community Team is completely ignoring this after an initial response from Scapes which helped a grand total of maybe 5 users. I was hoping this would be solved after the weekend but it's still there. Guess i'll queue up for live chat once more in 45 minutes...

Cilid
09-30-2014, 05:32 AM
I can't add a payment method either... this is sad.

Darius
09-30-2014, 06:22 AM
Got lucky with the live chat queue and was #2 in line when I entered. According to the GM it was fixed but I had to clear my browser's cookies, cache and wait 15 minutes. I will report back if it really did work.

Cilid
09-30-2014, 06:30 AM
Got lucky with the live chat queue and was #2 in line when I entered. According to the GM it was fixed but I had to clear my browser's cookies, cache and wait 15 minutes. I will report back if it really did work.

I wish this were true. I tried this 3 times last night. Even cleared EVERYTHING and then restarted my pc, then shut it down and left it over night. Waiting a good 8 hours. Try again this morning... 404 Error...

Darius
09-30-2014, 06:41 AM
I wish this were true. I tried this 3 times last night. Even cleared EVERYTHING and then restarted my pc, then shut it down and left it over night. Waiting a good 8 hours. Try again this morning... 404 Error...
Unfortunately just clearing stuff out doesn't seem to work. The GM I dealt with spent a good 15 minutes working on it so there's definitely something else going on.

....Aaaaand I just tried it out and it worked!

Angrybububurrrrar
09-30-2014, 08:04 AM
still no answer from support. they sure need to hire more ppl. it will benefit them more, since more ppl will be able to buy something.

Sakkon
09-30-2014, 08:28 AM
I'm having the same issue. I've submitted a ticket about 7 days ago and its still unresolved. I've tried using my home PC and my work PC. I get the same error messages everytime.

Darius
09-30-2014, 09:48 AM
Well, that didn't take long for the error to return. They really need to fix the rapid purchase flagging system. What else do they expect people to do when there's no APEX bundles?..

Muskeg
09-30-2014, 10:38 AM
I'm also trying to give Trion more money, but today they are refusing to process... meanwhile, the in-game chat channels are flooded with gold seller spam begging everyone to buy from them instead.

Take my money, Trion!

ReeZ
09-30-2014, 10:44 AM
Same problem here when i try to buy the patron status...

Elixus
09-30-2014, 10:55 AM
same problem here, i want to buy patron status

Moridin
09-30-2014, 11:45 AM
Cant buy stuff anymore was fine before ord nummer #140930-002929

Treshu
09-30-2014, 01:03 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?70314-quot-We-are-unable-to-complete-your-purchase.-Please-try-again-later.-quot/page2&highlight=paypal

and to say honestly...they did fixed it for me GL

Ffycchi
09-30-2014, 01:10 PM

clear it for me?

Sephyroph
09-30-2014, 01:27 PM
if trion could perhaps have an official gold seller so i could get patron that way it would be handy :D
BTW 1 day of no pay on my books. Help us!

Darryl
09-30-2014, 02:09 PM
Well, just to add my name to the list of people with this problem now. Would be really nice if you could buy more than 1 apex at a time to avoid this happening.

phoenixfire88
09-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Same issue for me, has been going on for about 4-5 days now. Sometimes it randomly works but most cases it never does.

Trion has forgotten about us even though all we want them to do is take our money!

Qwynn
09-30-2014, 06:19 PM
I also have this problem.

Look Trion, I just want to give you more money. Why won't you let me?

Elixus
09-30-2014, 06:25 PM
same problem here, i want to buy patron for this account.

Munchiez
09-30-2014, 07:34 PM
I'm getting the same error now too.....TRION WHY WON'T YOU TAKE MY MONEYS???!?

Hard195
09-30-2014, 08:10 PM
I have been having the same issues...wont let me add a payment method or make any purchases after my initial archieum pack purchase. Please clear this up for me Trion....I submitted a ticket days ago but still no reply.... I wanna throw money at you guys, but youre making it very difficult.

Server: Dahuta
Character : Hard

Wolfspirit123
09-30-2014, 08:13 PM
same problem for me :(

kfcoco
09-30-2014, 08:51 PM
Same problem since release

Morgana
09-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Hey all,

Be sure you guys drop a line to our Customer Support team for assistance.

You can hit up the live chat during the day: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch

Otherwise, you'll want to submit a ticket: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/ask

lordvader12
09-30-2014, 09:36 PM
Hey all,

You can hit up the live chat during the day: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch

Otherwise, you'll want to submit a ticket: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/ask

Did that, the GM reseted something on my purchase methods, asked me to wait about 15 mins to try again, I waited, tried again, same error, "can't complete your purchase" with paypal, "error 404, you shouldn't be here" with credit card. I riplied to the mail that I received from the live chat, still no response. Question Reference # 140930-000485.
You guys need to fix the issue ASAP, you're literally not letting me to give you money.

Sephyroph
09-30-2014, 11:39 PM
still no reply to my ticket, and still unable to make any purchase.

#140930-001490

Unclejames
09-30-2014, 11:40 PM
Hey all,

I did drop something on the Support page (The EU one that's why the question is in French).
http://s23.postimg.org/3licr0zjf/Take_My_money.png

It's been 3 full days now so yeah i like your "Support". Is it because i've asked my question in french that nobody answer it?

lololololol
09-30-2014, 11:51 PM
Got this problem sorted out today. I had the same issue for ages. Turns out all you have to do is clear cache/cookies/all that fun stuff from browser and wait a little. Fixed the issue immediately for me. Problem is I spent over $150 then got banned an hour later (just finised submitting report) as part of the random sweeping ban they just carried out. Not too happy.

Unclejames
10-01-2014, 12:14 AM
The "Clearing Cookies Technique" is not working for me. I've tried twice on different browsers and nothing changed.

Darryl
10-01-2014, 12:54 AM
It's been 3 full days now so yeah i like your "Support". Is it because i've asked my question in french that nobody answer it?

Nope. Those of us that asked in english are still waiting as well. The wait time for supports tickets is currently between 4 and 5 days, so you still have another day or two before they answer you.

Sakkon
10-01-2014, 02:24 AM
Hey all,

The system won't let me purchase Patron.. I keep getting the same error over and over.. You giving a link to Live chat is useless for us that can't even purchase Patron.. Secondly, I put a help ticket in on the 24SEP and its still unresolved and like others here who have submitted tickets.

You giving us those options is kind of useless.....

Darius
10-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Hey all,

The GM on live chat fixed it for me yesterday but the issue returned shortly after when buying stuff rapidly (which is the only way, since no APEX bundles exist.). The problem isn't being solved, the symptoms are merely being treated.

Glonir
10-01-2014, 03:31 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem. I tried Paypal and MasterCard which are both mine, active and verified. Still getting Error 404 when adding card. Authorizing Paypal redirects me to the payment methods page without anything added. I tried clearing cache/trusted locations on different browsers and nothing works.

I can't use live chat ofcourse as i still can't buy patron status!! Submitted a ticket 4 days ago still no answer.

This is the worst experience I've ever had when starting to play a new MMO! It just kills my motivation to play

Thule
10-01-2014, 04:02 AM
got the same problem for 3 days now and no ticket reply.

Archaegeo
10-01-2014, 04:33 AM
Ticket in since the 25th

Tammuz
10-01-2014, 05:36 AM
darius hit the nail on the head: solved yesterday, back today... rapid purchases seem to cause this to occur and then you gotta get a GM to fix it again :(

look, I like the game, i want to throw money at the game (which is what your supposed to want as a company), but this is making it impossible!

Edit: oh now its working again 10 min later...

perhaps the server just has mood swings and needs a good psychiatrist?

Smaiggel
10-01-2014, 07:36 AM
How am I suppose to get a GM to help me if I can't buy anything and therefore I am not able to access live chat? They are not replying to the tickets either.

ndot
10-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Well my issue was apparently due to website troubles. They told me that my purchase did not go through on their end, and that there is probably just a hold on my money and it will be released back to me in a few days. Hope that's true!

Spoke with my bank today and there is no hold. My money is just gone somehow through the website glitch, but I still received no credits. Disputing through Paypal.

Aranbaal
10-01-2014, 03:31 PM
This is an incredibly annoying issue that seems to take forever to get fixed. Getting 404 and it wont let me use paypal. Sat for 6 hours on live chat support only for it to say i was 2 hours from getting connected so i decided that would be a good time for a bathroom break, seems the second i moved it got connected and the GM had gone before i got back.

Vivica
10-01-2014, 05:47 PM
I am having the same issue...

Naphemil
10-01-2014, 11:47 PM
WEEEEE. love when I can't throw my money at someones face...

Unclejames
10-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Found a way ! Something finally Worked.
It was tust there In front of my FACE. See when you get a 404 error it says "You Should Not Be Here"
I found out that it means " Dude you''re aleready there from elsewhere WTF I can't just SHOW you that!" Then i saw that the Glyph app isn't disconnecting you automaticlly when you login on the website. After that' i just disconnected everything from Trion and bingo. Freedom! So that's i think The problem right there (just the error 404 problem). But now i'm back at the good hold "were unable to complete your purchase" so yeah trion would you help us now that be nice

Hope that's not only gonna work for me.(Maybe i was just lucky Who Knows)

Cucumbler
10-02-2014, 12:10 AM
How am I suppose to get a GM to help me if I can't buy anything and therefore I am not able to access live chat? They are not replying to the tickets either.

Looking for the same answer here. Lost around 3k-4k credits from the marketplace bug. I have not had them replaced or received any form of contact.

Sephyroph
10-02-2014, 12:26 AM
Another day down and still no ticket reply and unable to purchase anything in store. Very odd problem to have, i want to give trion money but they seem to not want to take it :rolleyes:

Darius
10-02-2014, 12:36 AM
Another day down and still no ticket reply and unable to purchase anything in store. Very odd problem to have, i want to give trion money but they seem to not want to take it :rolleyes:
Your best bet is probably getting a hold of a GM on live chat. They managed to (temporarily) solve it for me. Of course, since the root cause is still there, it ultimately didn't change much...

Sephyroph
10-02-2014, 12:46 AM
Your best bet is probably getting a hold of a GM on live chat. They managed to (temporarily) solve it for me. Of course, since the root cause is still there, it ultimately didn't change much...
hey bud, i think you need to have actually purchased something or patron to use live chat from all the talk i have read about it. Sadly i am unable to buy anything atm so its all riding on my ticket and these forums

sticknstab
10-02-2014, 12:55 AM
i could not add card or my paypal waiting 12 days for support then tried rixty that works fine for me to buy credits

Alara
10-02-2014, 01:03 AM
Please add me to the list of users that wanted to buy APEX but could not complete their purchase.

Darius
10-02-2014, 01:34 AM
hey bud, i think you need to have actually purchased something or patron to use live chat from all the talk i have read about it. Sadly i am unable to buy anything atm so its all riding on my ticket and these forums
Damn that sucks :/

ManoCcC
10-02-2014, 01:53 AM
Are you trion planning to fix this?

liljessa
10-02-2014, 02:40 AM
Also having the same problem.

Darius
10-02-2014, 05:46 AM
For those who have had their "We are unable to complete your purchase" error (temporarily) resolved by a GM, when did it return? I'm curious. For me, it came back after 6 purchases in a short time. The number seems to be completely random (i've had it after 3, 5, 6, 7).

If they just added APEX bundles (of 1, 5 and 10), most of these cases would have never even happened.. Sigh. Guess i'll go queue up for live chat once again.

Skurcey
10-02-2014, 05:53 AM
For those who have had their "We are unable to complete your purchase" error (temporarily) resolved by a GM, when did it return? I'm curious. For me, it came back after 6 purchases in a short time. The number seems to be completely random (i've had it after 3, 5, 6, 7).

If they just added APEX bundles (of 1, 5 and 10), most of these cases would have never even happened.. Sigh. Guess i'll go queue up for live chat once again.
Nice hi-jacking

Darius
10-02-2014, 06:00 AM
Nice hi-jacking
It's not like this thread has been anything BUT a general discussion thread since the first page. Nothing to hijack. Just keeping it active so the Trion team sees it whenever they browse this forum.

Grignak
10-02-2014, 06:54 AM
I havent been able to purchase Apex for the past 2 days also. When I attempted to re-add my CC, got the 404 error.

ZIKE
10-02-2014, 10:38 AM
I'm having the same trouble. TRION?? HOW DO I SEND YOU MY MONEY?

Muskeg
10-02-2014, 11:17 AM
being unable to complete my purchase is annoying, but I've also saved myself at least $30 over the past few days, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

ZIKE
10-02-2014, 11:17 AM
I was in Live Chat for 2 hours waiting to speak with someone. I finally got someone and they told me they fixed this issue and told me to clear browser cache and wait 15 minutes. Well I did this, and tried to import my credit card info and am getting the same problem. My payment getting declined is getting very old fast. I'm not sure how upset I should be over this, but you need to fix this problem. Why am I not able to submit any credit cards or even paypal for my account?

Cridil
10-02-2014, 11:42 AM
I am having the same as well.
I do not have a business mind but I would assume that the ability to make money is the basic foundation of any business model.

Kraehe
10-02-2014, 05:35 PM

I contacted support earlier today and they resolved my problem, or so I thought. I bought 3 APEX (waiting one hour between each purchase... thinking I was smart and that wouldn't trigger it) before the "Unable to complete your purchase." message came back. If it's still down tomorrow I guess I'll be in the queue again.

liljessa
10-02-2014, 08:09 PM
bumping this, Trion do you not want our money?

Zandorian
10-02-2014, 08:18 PM
Same problems here, wife and son have same problems. All 3 of us cant add a payment option nor buy credits. I had no problems a week ago but now cant buy anything. My wife and son get empty red boxes after trying to add a payment and I get the authentication code that sends me to a webpage i shouldn't be at.

ndot
10-02-2014, 09:00 PM
They wanted my money because they took it and I got nothing for it! I'M NOT SCROOGE MCDUCK GUYS GOSH

imake
10-03-2014, 01:25 AM
Same issue.

Sephyroph
10-03-2014, 01:56 AM
managed to get hold of live support yesterday and was informed the problem was fixed, wait 15 mins for things to refresh and clear cache and cookies. Sadly it didn't fix anything.
Back to live support.

Thule
10-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Bump. still not working

Redfoxnaru
10-03-2014, 03:01 AM
Unable to make a purchase or add a payment method for over a frickin week. Tickets never answered, Live chat queues over 7+ hours.

Spit
10-03-2014, 03:08 AM
jeah still not working ..

lusfolgena
10-03-2014, 03:28 AM
Mine gives me that message with both credit card and paypal after purchasing one Apex. Pls fix.

gato
10-03-2014, 03:31 AM
ARCHEAGE PLEASE!

Why BANNED? [Incident: 141003-002743]

"You have been disconnected by a Gamemaster"

Question Reference # 141003-002743
Date Created: 10/03/2014 04:56 AM
Date Last Updated: 10/03/2014 04:56 AM

Server:Calleil
Character: Moshek
Patron: Buyed and Active for 15 days TRION *RIFT142103518 519-568-5

Question Reference # 141003-002742
Date Created: 10/03/2014 04:56 AM
Date Last Updated: 10/03/2014 04:56 AM

sambucca
10-03-2014, 03:57 AM
waiting over a week and a bit now for this to be fixed tried contacting support and waiting in live chat 2 times now, to be disconnected right at the end after waiting 4+ hours... i received a automated response to my ticket i posted that didn't even concern the problem that i was explaining. please sort this out!

liljessa
10-03-2014, 04:24 AM
#141003-002997

Still waiting to spend money with this game...Maybe I should start spending it elsewhere.

ZIKE
10-03-2014, 06:12 AM
Hello Trion? Any official response on this mess? Its been maybe a week and I still cannot give you guys my money.

ZIKE
10-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Was nice to set and wait to get into live chat for another 2 hours just to be disconnected by your chat person when I didn't respond in 5 minutes. Is this a joke? I went to log back into chat again and it looks like I'm not 168 in the queue and will prob have to wait another 2 hours. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIX YOUR PAYMENT METHOD SECTION?

Zandorian
10-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Still getting this error

itzfury
10-03-2014, 09:03 AM
Scapes though how come other major companies do not have these issues? I rerolled my account to even get patron status. That is pretty sad. I love your game I want to pay more!! I have to pay on two accounts since i pay for me and my fiancee.

Please keep working on improving this.

Bofonic
10-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Having the same issue. Want to buy credits but can't add my paypal account!

Symposium
10-03-2014, 09:46 AM
I am also getting this error of being unable to make purchases. I was able to make a purchase last week. I have also tried clearing my browser, etc.

Zandorian
10-03-2014, 10:03 AM
I contacted live support and got it fixed. You must go this route to get this fixed. In my case it was using the same CC for 3 accounts. So if your using the same cc for all your accounts and your having this problem they will fix it.

BTW they were very helpful and cool. Even offered to fix it on all my accounts before I knew really what was going on.

Uogokigihc
10-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Like Zandorian said. Contact Live Support/Send Ticket (3 days slow method) It gets fixed straight away.
Posting here won't get you recognition from them, as a lot of people themselves are queued with tickets.

ZIKE
10-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Like Zandorian said. Contact Live Support/Send Ticket (3 days slow method) It gets fixed straight away.
Posting here won't get you recognition from them, as a lot of people themselves are queued with tickets.

It took almost 2 weeks to get my last ticket updated. I was in chat for more then two hours yesterday to be told the issue would be fixed in 15min(when it wasn't). Got back into live chat today for about another two hours to get disconnected for not responding right away. Now I've been waiting in the queue for live chat for more then two hours again.

So Uogokigihc, what do you think about this? Of course we KNOW they do not give a crap about this post or any others regarding this issue, but SOME OF US JUST NEED TO VENT... .GET IT?

Regards

Zandorian
10-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Waited 15 min, got the credits. Yeah I can understand the venting. I went to the 711 here and they had no clue how to do a Rixty. I was pulling my hair out.

ZIKE
10-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Waited 15 min, got the credits. Yeah I can understand the venting. I went to the 711 here and they had no clue how to do a Rixty. I was pulling my hair out.

Someone mentioned having a CC on more then one account. When I was in live chat last time, they didn't mention anything about that. Both my Wife and I have the same CC on two accounts and I suspect this is it. I'm now number 24 in the queue, so I prob got about 45 minutes left and I'll be talking with someone. Wish me luck.

itzfury
10-03-2014, 11:59 AM
GM Firefoote: Thank you for your patience, I have made the appropriate adjustments to your account. Please try your purchase again after 15 minutes have passed so the system may refresh properly.

Me: Thank you so much for your help....... I will leave right after this question =) Thank you again....
GM Firefoote: That is correct, I have made the changes and your account won't be flagged again.

40 minutes later I still can not add my credit card / charge my paypal account.

Archaegeo
10-03-2014, 12:00 PM
I had to clear my internet history to add my CC back and then purchase after speaking with the GM

itzfury
10-03-2014, 12:45 PM
The Gm did not tell me to clear my cache.... Amazingly finally I was able to make the purchases of my dreams.

I did this in firefox... I logged out.. cleared my cache / cookies etc. After speaking with the GM from live chat. I waited 30 minutes.

Contact Live chat if you are able to get Patron account status. They do not realize they are losing out on customers since they do not have the ability to contact customer support. My Paypal account does not work but my credit card does. I am very fortunate. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for this moment.

Thank God!! Finally

papa
10-03-2014, 12:47 PM
same problem here!

itzfury
10-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Contact live chat have them fix the issue on there end. Than refresh your cache. You should be able to add a real credit card after this.

Smiks
10-03-2014, 01:49 PM

Can I please get this too? There are other threads out there having the same issue.

Jenne
10-03-2014, 01:57 PM
same problem

Belisama
10-03-2014, 02:12 PM
It is possible this issue is related to payment methods rather than Trion. I have a feeling those DDOS attacks are also hitting credit/debit card companies. I had the same thing happen last weekend and got a call from Visa 3 days after the failed transaction asking me if it was a fraudulent purchase. On the same day, my friend got a call from Visa about a purchase from 7-11 that attempted to charge him 5 times for the same purchase.

Of course Visa is not going to tell us if they are under attack, but the fact it took them 3 days to respond and it is happening to many people at the same time and for purchases from different companies makes me suspicious that this is not a Trion issue.

Daeins
10-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Same issue. Left a ticket Sept.29th and no reply.

Yasaffie
10-03-2014, 04:28 PM
It is possible this issue is related to payment methods rather than Trion. I have a feeling those DDOS attacks are also hitting credit/debit card companies. I had the same thing happen last weekend and got a call from Visa 3 days after the failed transaction asking me if it was a fraudulent purchase. On the same day, my friend got a call from Visa about a purchase from 7-11 that attempted to charge him 5 times for the same purchase.

Of course Visa is not going to tell us if they are under attack, but the fact it took them 3 days to respond and it is happening to many people at the same time and for purchases from different companies makes me suspicious that this is not a Trion issue.

Problem, it has been happening to paypal etc. too. kind of rules out that it's credit card exclusively.

Jaeros
10-03-2014, 05:19 PM

Mine is doing this now too. Called my CC company and everything is fine but I cannot add credits!

CallidusX
10-03-2014, 07:02 PM
I've been having this issue too. Having my payments marked as fraudulent by Trion makes sense to me cause I made a ton of APEX transactions but now I'm just trying to get some personal credits to set me up for a while and its quite frustrating -.-

Hostility
10-03-2014, 10:52 PM
Started happening to me today... stupid micro transactions :-p

Angrybububurrrrar
10-04-2014, 02:28 AM
its already 5 days, i opened a ticket, no response or whatsoever, and i still cant buy

Akatsuki48
10-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Issue finally happen to me today :(

Leprosy
10-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Please add me to the "fraudulent"issues list. The paypal option does not work anymore for me. Despite there being enough money on my credit card.

Akatsuki48
10-04-2014, 04:59 AM
Please add me to the "fraudulent"issues list. The paypal option does not work anymore for me. Despite there being enough money on my credit card.

1st it prompt me that my paypal login/password is incorrect, after trying for awhile, it just brought me to the payment method page. tried adding another cc, it gave an error 404. :(

Kakalun
10-04-2014, 05:26 AM
add me to the list. Havent been able to add any cc nor paypal as a payment method.

Gaisha
10-04-2014, 05:53 AM
add me to the list. I have the same issue.

Darius
10-04-2014, 06:14 AM
This time i'm going to ask the GM in live support if it's possible to prevent my account from being flagged at all in the future. I'm sick of having to queue up every time this issue returns, which is pretty much whenever you buy more than 3 items in a short period of time.

EDIT: Well, I didn't get much wiser but the issue should be resolved once again. Hopefully for good this time. The GM suggested attaching a credit card to the paypal might help. I asked if transferring the funds to PayPal before buying anything would make a difference and was told it "could" help.

Peaced
10-04-2014, 06:43 AM
+1 add me to the list

silvertemplar
10-04-2014, 07:11 AM
Yep, if you make more than 3 purchases within a short period, this happens. Also got the error again. They might want to consider allowing you to bulk up on the Apex, as it is you need to buy them 1 by 1 , separate transactions resulting in this error occuring.

Anonyma
10-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Add me to the list

godseverman
10-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Add me to the list too

Adambomb
10-04-2014, 12:21 PM
add me to the list as well.

Akatsuki48
10-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Issue was momentarily solved after live chatting with a GM. Added paypal, bought some credit, all is well. But when I tried to make a 2nd purchase, it gave me the try again later status. Attempts to add another credit card was met with error 404.

Vivica
10-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Please add me to the freaking list. =_=

I would love to be able to add a new payment method AND get credits so I can buy another storage chest for my house...

rapid
10-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Add me to the list...

Sephyroph
10-04-2014, 02:44 PM
just a fast update, gf used her card on my account and worked so i will be checking with my bank to see why my card is inferior!
Got my patron but buff has not activated lol

liljessa
10-04-2014, 03:12 PM
It would be lovely if we could all get a response to these problems! If it were possible I would try and do live chat but it's always closed when I'm able!

oamrino
10-04-2014, 04:33 PM
add me to the list as well please

Leprosy
10-04-2014, 04:42 PM
The answer i got after 4 hours on standby waiting for Live chat : The issue is being caused by an error on PayPal's end. Please speak with PayPal about why your payment method is not working.

Yes, of course, I am sure it's paypal suddendly becoming biased towards trion...

I was going to spend 100 euro, but it does not seem trion wants my money.

Dracul
10-04-2014, 06:06 PM
It is not just Paypal. I have tried with a regular credit card and it does not work. They need to fix this problem as soon as possible.

Feina
10-04-2014, 06:14 PM

Manually clearing people who reply to this thread? WTF is that? Please fix the actual issue. It's been rampant all week and it still persists despite being noted in previous threads earlier today.

Feina
10-04-2014, 06:25 PM
Despite the rage this is quite true.

Now think what will happen when your patron status won't go through and all your houses and farms decay.

Danetrain
10-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Please add me to the list.

Phoenixash
10-04-2014, 10:29 PM
Please fix my account. I have tried the suggested fixes, and I still can't purchase anything. I opened up a ticket several days ago with no answer.
Have a good day.

Kid
10-04-2014, 10:33 PM
Manually fix my account then. NONE of my tickets have been replied to.

Omnyouza
10-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Same here.

Darius
10-05-2014, 12:27 AM
The answer i got after 4 hours on standby waiting for Live chat : The issue is being caused by an error on PayPal's end. Please speak with PayPal about why your payment method is not working.

Yes, of course, I am sure it's paypal suddendly becoming biased towards trion...

I was going to spend 100 euro, but it does not seem trion wants my money.
Seems like a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ cop-out from the GM. PayPal works just fine everywhere else. The problem is definitely on Trion's end as even Scapes admitted. They need to fix the root cause not keep treating the symptoms. Adding APEX bundles (like the credits for 5k/11k/24k) alone would prevent 90% of these cases.

EDIT: It seems the error has returned once again.. For ♥♥♥♥s sake. The limit of my patience is quickly approaching.

Blacksie
10-05-2014, 01:08 AM
Yes please clear me too and i don't care about anybody who wasn't lucky to find and post on that thread... so trionish...

Edit: I can't even login to my account now. Is there any part of this game that is really working??

Darius
10-05-2014, 01:34 AM
Okay, so I think I may have found a solution for the PayPal/"We are unable to complete your purchase" error that occurs after making rapid purchases.

Earlier today I got this error once more after speaking to a GM yesterday, but after transferring funds to my PayPal first and trying again it actually worked. So it seems that as long as you have proper funds ON your PayPal, it shouldn't flag your account since the money is instantly transferred as opposed to when it comes from a linked cc/bank.

Pastra
10-05-2014, 02:52 AM
Clear my account too plz :O

Moldavia
10-05-2014, 05:18 AM
No, I have standing Credit funds on my Paypal account and it still wont process...

Add me to the list :)

Werkkis
10-05-2014, 07:09 AM
I'm getting this now also, 3 bought apex's and then bam, can't buy anymore :/

Riddimreturn
10-05-2014, 07:11 AM
To the OP, why stress, why have such Liability of paying monthly with possible issues like this? :D who wants more stress eh, here this is my suggestion

how about you pay once, and never worry about that again = Life is Feudal: Your Own <---check it out, you will see what I mean :) it will help

rapid
10-05-2014, 07:42 AM

Come on Scapes...clear our accounts :/

sambucca
10-05-2014, 08:12 AM
clear me too please been 2 weeks and i haven't heard back from my ticket i made over a week ago either...

Feina
10-05-2014, 09:27 AM
"We are unable to complete your purchase. Please try again later."

This problem persists.

Fairshihtzu
10-05-2014, 09:50 AM
Yeah I'm having the same problem. Not gonna play until this is fixed.

Ember1017
10-05-2014, 10:20 AM
Please clear my account too please.

cloud777
10-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Clear my account please.