PDA

View Full Version : <Virtue> Active, Experienced and Friendly Guild LFM![East]

Rificz
09-26-2014, 11:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wcrqypZ.jpg

Virtue is now recruiting members for its guild on the East Faction. Drama free, active and diverse guild that participates in every aspect of the game.

Who we are:

Virtue is a large guild of about 200+ active members and are looking to fill our ranks with more members who want to be part of an experienced, active and very helpful guild where every member matters. Virtue strives to keep the guild stress/drama free, while using our numbers to accomplish progression where others can't. We have no requirements for our members except to have fun and enjoy the game at their own pace. Our number one focus as a guild is coming together as a team and we host daily trade runs, PvP, dungeons, fishing trips and events to promote this team play, while keeping it fun and enjoyable. We would be nowhere without the massive effort every member has given for the advancement of our guild and are looking for more like-minded members.

This does not mean that we are casual or aim to be mediocre, we just do not discriminate against those that don't have the time to play hardcore, but wish to benefit from the knowledge and experience of those that do. We have been a top guild in many of the games that we have played and aim to do the same in Archeage. As a guild we are currently doing everything from massive PvP & Trade runs to small sea excursions and dungeons while establishing the economy necessary for end game tasks, which includes Auroria content. We show up frequently at Halycona, Hasla, and Freedich to clear reds and help assist other guilds in whatever way possible. We have the numbers to regularly influence the outcome of these zones and also do world bosses frequently.

Resources:

Our in game resources include multiple geared Galleon, Merchant Ships, and Fishing Boats. We have many crafters at high tiers of tradeskills able to make high end gear, bundles, woodlots, and husbandry pens. Many members donate materials for crafts or tradepacks and we try to provide materials to people who need them within reason or trade in guild at a discount. We control two fellowships, in Villanelle and Solis, which are placed strategically for easy access to the water for maximum benefit of the East. They are also decked out with crafting stations of all kinds and buff items. INFO HERE (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?125193-Fellowship-Plaza-built-in-Villanelle-open-to-Public)

Out of game we have a TS3 server available for members to use and have an active website with lots of information.
http://www.virtuegaming.net/

Policies:

Virtue fights for a United Eastern front and anyone standing in the way of that is considered a threat. We do not PK our own faction unless attacked first, but this does not mean we will standby against those who in the past have shown their true colors. If you attack us, expect a swift response as we defend our own. If you have any problems with our members not following these guidelines, please contact myself or my officers in game by tell or mail.

Accomplishments:

- First Kraken kill in months (killed on first attempt ever)
- Morpheus & Nezar kills (Joint raid)
- Serpentis and Dahuta 10m on farm.
- Stone Golem, Hanure, Captain Rangora on farm. Most kills on server
- Jola the Cursed on farm (Auroria world boss)
- Meina and Glenn (Auroria world boss) being worked on
- Participated in two sieges and more to come in the future.

Contacts:

GM: Rificz

Officer: Xxkadianxx, Tyronelongshafts, Freakmeowt, Bosley

PM or send in game mail to any of the above for an inquiry about joining or if you have any questions. See you in game!

Nodoze
09-27-2014, 09:51 AM
Some of us play characters with Virtues (like Paladin or Templar standards) and prefer to hunt down Pirates or those that gank the weak/defenseless (lower level etc)...

What is your guild's stance regarding Pirates and PKing?

Rificz
09-27-2014, 11:37 AM
We have no problems with members killing PKers or Pirates

Nodoze
09-28-2014, 09:16 AM
I think I saw you all yesterday land harpooning your boat across Falcorth to the Airship platform to maybe harpoon the bottom of the Villanelle Airship. Curious what you gents were up to and how it worked out?

Ranae
09-28-2014, 09:07 PM
I believe that was Wal, and he does some weird things. We're not really sure what goes through his brain most times, but he seems to have fun.

Nodoze
09-29-2014, 02:16 AM
I believe that was Wal, and he does some weird things. We're not really sure what goes through his brain most times, but he seems to have fun.Well if you see Wal tell him he cracked up at least one person on the server. While riding on top that Airship I couldn't help but wonder what the view looked like from below on the Harpoon boat looking down and from those on the ground who happened to look up. If I hadn't been wearing a trade pack I would have jumped off with my glider to see.

Rificz
09-30-2014, 07:28 PM
Currently running many trade groups daily, pvping, grouping and a having a blast! PST to be a part of the fun

scrups
10-01-2014, 07:52 PM
I'm getting tired of getting PK'd by multiple people while questing. I may be giving you a /tell so we can quest in safety.

Lyoriane
10-03-2014, 10:36 AM
To hone in on Rificz' point, I am an active member of the guild that primarily pursues pvp healing and large scale battles. However, our guild has also supported and helped others on trade missions, anti-ganking, and of course the occasional "lets just go have fun and pvp reds". We are all farming, leveling and building up for endgame so if you're interested in building up yourself with the support of a friendly guild we welcome you to join us! Looking forward to seeing you all in game.

Ranae
10-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Hahah, I'll let him know, Nodoze!

Anyone interested in finding a guild should definitely check us out, we're just a couple trade runs away from our merchant ship :)

Aniela Airheart
10-05-2014, 01:41 AM
We love running over LC... :)

Rificz
10-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Been having tons of fun doing large trade runs and then turning around getting another full set of packs from reds. PST if you want to group up and have fun nightly!

LeGenDaRYKevlar
10-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Link me your website please

Hangman
10-13-2014, 08:36 PM
Well if you see Wal tell him he cracked up at least one person on the server. While riding on top that Airship I couldn't help but wonder what the view looked like from below on the Harpoon boat looking down and from those on the ground who happened to look up. If I hadn't been wearing a trade pack I would have jumped off with my glider to see.

It looks a lot like this (not my ship but I was on the steering wheel):

http://i.imgur.com/PbNA9kl.jpg

Nodoze
10-13-2014, 08:48 PM
It looks a lot like this (not my ship but I was on the steering wheel):

http://i.imgur.com/PbNA9kl.jpgI am signing off for the night but wanted to say thanks for the literal LOL (somewhere between a snicker and chuckle as I didn't want my wife to hear). If I hadn't been carrying a trade pack I would have jumped just to see it. Thanks for the pic!

TrevelyanISU
10-13-2014, 09:24 PM
Obviously I'm biased, but this is a great group of people to play with. Everyone is pretty good about sharing mats, helping with quests/dungeons, farming Hasla, etc etc. We're all still able to do our own thing, but when we group up for trade runs or PvP, we come together as a solid unit. 10/10 would guild again.

Rificz
10-13-2014, 10:44 PM
Had a blast tonight on Freedich Island tonight with other Eastern Alliance guilds. If you want fun trade runs, awesome PvP, and a team oriented guild...there is no better time to get in. Our number one priority is working together.

Rificz
10-13-2014, 11:41 PM
Updated main post with more information

Falin
10-13-2014, 11:43 PM
I also had a pretty great time tonight. I joined up with Virtue a couple weeks back. I've met some really great people. Looking forward to doing more.

Stahlbrand
10-15-2014, 06:59 PM
Joined this guild 3 weeks ago and it's been a blast, extremely active even at off hours, lots of experienced players from beta here able to help you get orientated if you are new.

Lots of trade runs, lots of pvp, lots of pve going in at the same time so you can really do what you want and have full guild support doing it. If you are guileless if highly recommend joining the team.

Bloodsinger
10-15-2014, 11:37 PM
Joined this guild 3 weeks ago and it's been a blast, extremely active even at off hours, lots of experienced players from beta here able to help you get orientated if you are new.

Lots of trade runs, lots of pvp, lots of pve going in at the same time so you can really do what you want and have full guild support doing it. If you are guildless I highly recommend joining the team.

I personally joined 2-3 weeks ago, just posting to add tonight was awesome, and so is Virtue. We sailed around the Nuian coast alternating between sailing on merchant ships, galleons, and clippers. We stole at least 10 trade packs(more but lost a few), assaulted Nuians at their own docks, stole a poorly manned galleon, and watched Imperial Blood lose their poorly manned galleon before we ran the hell away from a swarm of pissed off reds.

The leader and officers are great(would it be cheesy to say virtuous :P) and treat everyone equally, and the guild is at a size where you get to know everyone, yet there are always people doing something to join in with.

Rificz
10-19-2014, 11:00 PM
I am glad our members are having as much fun as I am in this game! If you are looking to join a diverse guild with the resources to succeed...PM me or my officer in game.

Bump

ToxIsaCat
10-19-2014, 11:07 PM
I joined a few weeks back and we've done something every day - from trade runs to blowing up enemy clippers to stealing Galleons.

Marika
10-23-2014, 04:45 AM
This thread is far too many pages from the front. Time to fix that.

Doobie
10-23-2014, 06:09 PM
You guys cool with inviting level 20 people?

Rificz
10-23-2014, 07:35 PM
PM me in game. we have no hard requirements, but we are looking for like minded individuals.

Rificz
10-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Best night of Archeage so far this Saturday. Props to all the guildies who showed up to blow up tons of clippers, gals and a full merch ship (all red of course)!

Been having a lot of people join up the past few days who were felt unimportant or unwelcome in their old guild. If you feel the same and are looking for an organized, fun guild that makes an impact in Archeage...PM/Mail me or my officers in game. Website is up (in-progress) and front page has been modified with link.

Ocean hijinks:
http://i.imgur.com/3fHNviZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sFQvITp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/lmail2z.jpg

Rificz
11-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Bump to the top! We keep on growing..come have fun in Auroria with us.

Szi
11-03-2014, 09:17 AM
Bermp

because bump

Rificz
11-04-2014, 03:08 PM
These next few days are going to be fun...GL to all the guilds vying for a castle. No matter what, its going to be insane. Virtue has always stood behind the East and will continue to do so. If anyone/guild that has the same views as us feels like teaming up for whatever happens, PM me in game when the servers are up.

Rificz
11-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Bump. Updated info on main page

Marika
11-10-2014, 07:32 AM
Bump!

Had a good night last night. Halcy, Hasla Rift Boss, the puppy world boss in Hasla, Freedich World boss, then tradeship runs. Even rescuing guildies who managed to strand a farm cart on the side of a mountain (...women drivers). Busy busy and always stuff to do.

Telil
11-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Look here I'm trying to get a raid together let me (Telil) know if your interested!!!!

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?117732-lt-VIRTUE-gt-Raid-setup!!

Telil
11-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Still need healers for Raid Pst if Interested!!!

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?117732-lt-VIRTUE-gt-Raid-setup

Nodoze
11-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Telil, Check your PMs. I replied to your PM but it seems you don't notice you have PMs unless I bump the threads...

TrevelyanISU
11-15-2014, 03:48 PM
Did someone say
bump the threads... ?

Rificz
11-17-2014, 01:12 PM
Bump it. Always looking for active members to be part of our team. Been having some good fights lately!

Kokopelli
11-17-2014, 01:49 PM
These guys are great. Rificz particularly :) They were so nice to BP a few weeks ago, they let us borrow their entire merchant ship, packs on board and all! Great guys really. More people should aspire to be like Virtue, the premier merchant ship rental and pack manufacturing guild of Ezi.

Rificz
11-17-2014, 05:04 PM
I'll admit, that was a good fight. I enjoyed the chase. That's what this games about...who cares about a few packs. We have stolen plenty of trade ships ourselves.

Kokopelli
11-18-2014, 10:10 AM
Yep! Glad there's no bad blood :) Hope to have more skirmishes with you guys in the future.

Rificz
11-20-2014, 03:54 PM
Fellowship Plaza built up in Villanelle for everyone to use with proficiency buff items being included. CLICK HERE for info (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?125193-Fellowship-Plaza-built-in-Villanelle-open-to-Public)

Still recruiting like minded players to join in on the fun we have every day.

Bump

NukerX
11-21-2014, 12:19 AM
As a former member of Virtue I can say that they are indeed a bunch of really friendly people. Rificz is a great guy and is always putting the guild members first. Just throwing in my 2 cents.

smam
11-22-2014, 04:24 AM
I haven't been in Virtue for long, but all I can say are good things. The officers & the GM are easy to talk to & you don't feel ignored by them. There is always somebody on to talk to. Everybody is ALWAYS helping eachother out with something, be it trade runs or whatever. The PVP is great too. We have a blast doing the most random things. This guild literally brought one of my friends back to the game that had quit a week before. Its been that fun!

Rificz
11-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Bump it up

Rificz
11-27-2014, 07:19 AM
In the last week our fleet has grown, we have had many new people join, and killed a bunch of world bosses. Still looking for like minded individuals to join our team!

Rificz
12-02-2014, 04:03 PM
bump
10char

Brizy
12-02-2014, 07:43 PM
I'm interested. I'm getting terribly bored of questing alone. I'm a noobish Lvl 30 looking for a home.

Rificz
12-03-2014, 09:52 AM
Hit me up in game tonight

Acidpoo
12-04-2014, 05:34 AM
I heard you and Wal get it on :/

Kue
12-04-2014, 12:21 PM
Best guild NA

Rificz
12-04-2014, 07:48 PM
I heard you and Wal get it on :/

We can make it a threesome once in a while if you are that jealous. I like me some furry

Acidpoo
12-05-2014, 03:22 AM
We can make it a threesome once in a while if you are that jealous. I like me some furry

Well I'm not saying no!

Rificz
12-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Bump
10char

Rificz
12-14-2014, 07:59 PM
Had an awesome weekend! Killed over 14 world boss (Thanks Fury for a fun Stone Golem kill) and built our guild Mansion next to our huge housing area in S WS. Props to Ranae for the huge effort on that.

If you want to be part of a team oriented guild...there is no better!

http://i.imgur.com/yEQaSTD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dRBGPfD.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ezltHbD.jpg

TrevelyanISU
12-15-2014, 01:43 AM
G h e t t o c a s t l e b o y z

Kue
12-15-2014, 10:39 AM
I am having more fun in this guild than I have in any other game. Thank you for giving me a place!

TrevelyanISU
12-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Something, something, 10chars

Leseno
12-16-2014, 10:41 PM
are you guys planning to do castle siege in the near future?

Marika
12-17-2014, 05:58 AM
That'd be a Yes and No answer. Do we want to do one? Yes. Will we do one before Trion realizes that actually winning a siege is virtually impossible in their current state and gets things adjusted? Probably not.

That's not really an official answer btw, but an accurate one.

Rificz
12-19-2014, 03:32 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone.

http://i.imgur.com/8lKpkkT.jpg

Kue
12-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Took about 2 hours to get the rhythm down but we have the fight now and are helping other guildies get through it
http://i.imgur.com/fipOotS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UTE1EnT.jpg

P.s - Nice pants Kadien.

Bloodsinger
12-21-2014, 12:15 PM
Since I can't post in the arena thread, I'll try here. Funny bug in arena:

http://puu.sh/dxQxs/0b6c261f47.png
http://puu.sh/dxQyo/9b74cbb4b6.png

Kue
12-23-2014, 06:16 AM
Building a galleon and launching it in cinderstone moar.

http://i.imgur.com/DNkm9lR.jpg

Kue
12-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Still going strong. Looking to recruit about 100 more players!

Rificz
01-05-2015, 02:07 PM
While most other guilds are disbanding or slowly dying, Virtue has continued to grow. If you are sick of your dead guild...it might be time to upgrade.

We have also switched over to teamspeak in case that was a deterrent to anyone.

Nappyhoe
01-06-2015, 12:41 AM
You cannot upgrade from <Castle Merchants>

Kue
01-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Still better than Ronin.

Leseno
01-08-2015, 01:13 AM
mainwhile lc/awake/whatever they are called died 3 times in a row.

swinny
01-08-2015, 09:42 AM
Sorry to say guys, but virtue kinda sucks xD
On the serious side, it's a fun guild, someone is always doing something, so i tend to tag along to help them. It's rare you're short on things to do.
Overall, i suggest joining them :P

numLox
01-09-2015, 01:01 PM
To be honest, <Virtue> seems to be SOOOOOOOOOOO overwhelmingly big on the East side that the tag doesn't feel special anymore.
TBH it just feels like there need to be a bit more diversity in the guilds, it won't be fun if everyone in East ends up in <Virtue> and the only other guild is <Incarnadine> :P
If you're already so big than give some other guild a chance to get bigger!

Kue
01-09-2015, 01:49 PM
To be honest, <Virtue> seems to be SOOOOOOOOOOO overwhelmingly big on the East side that the tag doesn't feel special anymore.
TBH it just feels like there need to be a bit more diversity in the guilds, it won't be fun if everyone in East ends up in <Virtue> and the only other guild is <Incarnadine> :P

Eh you're not looking at it the right way. Strength in numbers is a big deal in AA, this is not a solo or small group game. I am all for guild diversity but do 5 guilds working independently accomplish as much as one big guild with the same goals?

Five constants you will find in <virtue> guild: some thing to do, some one willing to process stuff, some thing(one) to laugh at , some one to talk to and some one to answer a question.

Urquietdeath
01-09-2015, 02:22 PM

Eh you are looking at it the wrong way man. I am all for guild diversity but AA is not a solo or small group game. Strength in numbers plays a big part in the game. Five smaller independent guilds will not accomplish as much as a bigger guild with the same goals. The more players that roll into <virtue> the more the guild can accomplish and they already are doing good stuff.

Aniela Airheart
01-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Never cared for them anyways.. but then again it is a game and I can have a opinion right... They are to big and I am sure most big guilds that I have seen have some sort of corruption in them somewhere.. I am sure this is the same here as well.

Rificz
01-09-2015, 03:06 PM

People WAY overestimate our numbers, we aren't even close to Ronins size. Just because we are ACTIVE, doesn't mean we are overwhelmingly big; you are confusing the two. There is a reason we have stayed strong and its because we operate differently, keep the guild active as much as possible and respond to help other guilds very often...which is why you see us a lot. A lot of the content in this game takes decent numbers and coordination, and while alliances work...its way easier to coordinate when everyone is in your guild and working together/knows each other. There are plenty of eastern guilds and I do think we have a good variety so I'm not sure why you are worried. There is no way we would stop recruiting active players though...we are successful due to the constant growth.

You are entitled to your opinion, but ask any of my members if they think we are too big. You guys just merged two guilds together for the same purpose...to accomplish more content, which is great, but don't hate on the larger guilds (we are smaller than you think).

Never cared for them anyways.. but then again it is a game and I can have a opinion right... They are to big and I am sure most big guilds that I have seen have some sort of corruption in them somewhere.. I am sure this is the same here as well.

Mirra, even with the past conflict I respect your opinion, but I dare you to find corruption anywhere in Virtue...people stick around for a reason. You are the one that bragged about stealing packs from your guild...

Leseno
01-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Mirra, even with the past conflict I respect your opinion, but I dare you to find corruption anywhere in Virtue...people stick around for a reason. You are the one that bragged about stealing packs from your guild...

rificz:1 mirra: -3

TrevelyanISU
01-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Rif made me touch his butt once.

#SoCorrupt #RificzOut #ZerginDatAss

Firstdenial
01-09-2015, 07:29 PM
bloodsinger made everyone call me daniel. gkick please

dotlover
01-10-2015, 01:02 PM
To Rificz

respond to help other guilds very often <<< hope this true...

TBH I come from instinct and i never see virtue help us...

but I can remember we helped virtue 2-3 times at least ...

one time is bananamuffin ask for help big traderun in hellswamp (I saw you in this run)

and I helped your guildie traderun from halcyona we kill red for them (save them from being stolen packs and their galleon)

well I like your guild you guys are good guys (not scumbag green) and have too many member from instinct.

but please don't exaggerate that will make you look fake...

hope this can help you to be great guild to get along with

Kue
01-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Trolling another guilds recruitment thread is bad taste. If you have issues with Virtue work it out. Virtue is by far the best big guild on this server for the amount of content the provide their guild.

Marika Tachibana
01-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Trolling another guilds recruitment thread is bad taste. If you have issues with Virtue work it out. Virtue is by far the best big guild on this server for the amount of content the provide their guild.

I agree! And so does Heman and Potatoe Fries..

Acidpoo
01-10-2015, 06:49 PM
I create content..... :'(

Rificz
01-10-2015, 06:56 PM
To Rificz

respond to help other guilds very often <<< hope this true...

TBH I come from instinct and i never see virtue help us...

but I can remember we helped virtue 2-3 times at least ...

one time is bananamuffin ask for help big traderun in hellswamp (I saw you in this run)

and I helped your guildie traderun from halcyona we kill red for them (save them from being stolen packs and their galleon)

well I like your guild you guys are good guys (not scumbag green) and have too many member from instinct.

but please don't exaggerate that will make you look fake...

hope this can help you to be great guild to get along with

This is definitely false. We have multiple times in the past stayed on Freedich to secure it so you guys could do a run there or responded on the fly to you being attacked (Kinjin's merch being attacked by Awakening). Bananabuttmuffin was always in contact with you guys and we helped many times with various things. We have helped Ronin, Abyss, and many other guilds doing the same thing; as would most of them if we asked for help. There is a reason we have a lot of Instinct in our guild...because we were always close and helping you guys. What is your character name in game? Have you ever sent me a PM asking for help?

You have bad information though. The Hellswamp thing was us stealing Maria Merchants cheese packs and we asked for people to come because it turned into a raid vs raid pvp situation so we figured you would want to join in the fun. It was not to help us with our packs or anything.

I am not sure why Ascension is trying to spoil my thread, everyone on the East knows who we are and we are and what we do. I have always been SUPER friendly with Kevlar, don't spoil your friendships.

Marika Tachibana
01-10-2015, 10:58 PM
This is definitely false. We have multiple times in the past stayed on Freedich to secure it so you guys could do a run there or responded on the fly to you being attacked (Kinjin's merch being attacked by Awakening). Bananabuttmuffin was always in contact with you guys and we helped many times with various things. We have helped Ronin, Abyss, and many other guilds doing the same thing; as would most of them if we asked for help. There is a reason we have a lot of Instinct in our guild...because we were always close and helping you guys. What is your character name in game? Have you ever sent me a PM asking for help?

You have bad information though. The Hellswamp thing was us stealing Maria Merchants cheese packs and we asked for people to come because it turned into a raid vs raid pvp situation so we figured you would want to join in the fun. It was not to help us with our packs or anything.

I am not sure why Ascension is trying to spoil my thread, everyone on the East knows who we are and we are and what we do. I have always been SUPER friendly with Kevlar, don't spoil your friendships.

Who are you again? Boooo!! Peanuts!

Nodoze
01-11-2015, 07:51 AM
Who are you again? Boooo!! Peanuts!Marika, Stop hogging all the popcorn from the rubber-neckers.

Rif, Speaking of content, were you all able to get the simultaneous Serpentis runs going last night? Pretty cool to have multiple teams running it at the same time.

dotlover
01-11-2015, 12:33 PM

1st of all I don't want to drama with you guys and spoil your thread.

I just said what i see. well I am sorry to make you feel bad.

Helping people... what i does receive are emotions.
I witnesses happiness and reaches a deeper understanding.

well in hellswamp we are small guild and not good in pvp.
I go because I just want to help you guys. (maybe kinjin or diablilo want to return your favor and ask in guild for helping)
and yeah maybe you help kinjin when i not online.

so i just feel disappointed the guild that ever interest to join (when JoeMaster not play anymore)
and try persuade my man to join you.
I never see JoeMaster claim "Helping people" for recruiting strategie.
Let's people tell you are good guys help a lot of people but don't claim that by yourself, that's all what i think.

Nappyhoe
01-11-2015, 04:51 PM
nerd fight?

Rificz
01-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Rif, Speaking of content, were you all able to get the simultaneous Serpentis runs going last night? Pretty cool to have multiple teams running it at the same time.

Yes, we did

1st of all I don't want to drama with you guys and spoil your thread.

I just said what i see. well I am sorry to make you feel bad.

Helping people... what i does receive are emotions.
I witnesses happiness and reaches a deeper understanding.

well in hellswamp we are small guild and not good in pvp.
I go because I just want to help you guys. (maybe kinjin or diablilo want to return your favor and ask in guild for helping)
and yeah maybe you help kinjin when i not online.

so i just feel disappointed the guild that ever interest to join (when JoeMaster not play anymore)
and try persuade my man to join you.
I never see JoeMaster claim "Helping people" for recruiting strategie.
Let's people tell you are good guys help a lot of people but don't claim that by yourself, that's all what i think.

I really can't understand what you are trying to say. Ill leave it at this... Virtues main thing has always been helping the east and I am pretty sure everyone has seen by our actions that we stick to doing that.

nerd fight?
You win

Anyway. Virtue is always looking for active helpful people who want to be part of the team. We have a lot to offer.

dotlover
01-12-2015, 01:43 AM
There is a reason we have a lot of Instinct in our guild...because we were always close and helping you guys. << don't flatter yourself much... do you ever ask any former Instinct why they join your guild?

after kimber left and Callisandra failed castle, we all voted for what we should to do next and then we split like 5 guild...(some of us want to live in large guild like Abyss,ronin,virtue create new guild "Fenrir" and good pvp player join awakening)

one of former instinct in your guild - he don't like Grenlash he so selfish guy and ninja roll in GHA i think that is the reason why he left guild (and yeah grenlash left guild as well haha!Thanks god xD)

Kue
01-12-2015, 09:42 AM
There is a reason we have a lot of Instinct in our guild...because we were always close and helping you guys. << don't flatter yourself much... do you ever ask any former Instinct why they join your guild?

after kimber left and Callisandra failed castle, we all voted for what we should to do next and then we split like 5 guild...(some of us want to live in large guild like Abyss,ronin,virtue create new guild "Fenrir" and good pvp player join awakening)

one of former instinct in your guild - he don't like Grenlash he so selfish guy and ninja roll in GHA i think that is the reason why he left guild (and yeah grenlash left guild as well haha!Thanks god xD)

That was me an Grenlash but that is not the reason either of us left <instinct>. Grenlash was already on his way out the door to <fenrir> and I stuck around to see what the new <instinct> was going to be like. After thinking about it for a bit I decided a bigger guild would be a better fit for me and have no regrets.

I have experienced more content with <Virtue> than 99% of this server has. Serpentis full clear, We kill world bosses daily, server first 5 man SODL. There is always something to do and people to do it with even if you like being a wallflower.

If you really have a beef with <Virtue> take it up with Rificz in another place and work it out, he loves being a politician. Thanks for the free bumps!

numLox
01-12-2015, 12:14 PM

Sorry if I offended you by overestimating your numbers, I did ask Swinny earlier about your size, and you're right about it. I by no means am trying to spoil your thread, but was curious why you were recruiting because I THOUGHT that Virtue was huge.

Now I know the truth about Virtue's size there should be no more problems :)

Rificz
01-12-2015, 12:42 PM
Nothing really offends me, I am a pretty relaxed guy who doesn't get mad easily. Most people make the mistake of our size because we do try and be very visible, which makes us seem larger than we are.

Yes I ask them when I recruited them, you want direct quotes? "My current guild does not do anything", "I've done more here the first day than I ever did in my other guild" . Talk to Junkmonk, Bananabuttmuffin, Kue, Tuco, etc. if you want direct answers and don't believe me...this is kinda ridiculous. Who are you in game? Message me in game and we can talk because I am having a hard time understanding your problem. I wont be responding to you on this thread anymore as this is my recruitment thread and not your chatbox. Have a good day!

Oh and Serpentis cleared twice, Lerman and Camila both down. We are looking to have a second group clearing also so if you are interested in that...please send tell.

numLox
01-12-2015, 01:02 PM
I don't really want to leave Ascension/LeGenDaRY since I've been there for a long time and don't want to leave the friends that I've made, but I'm going to try to convince Kev to organize more guild events, since we're not really doing much right now and everyone's just doing their own thing, and Kevlar and Manou seems to be really focused on doing their Rookborne farms and packs.

dotlover
01-13-2015, 01:49 AM
That was me an Grenlash but that is not the reason either of us left <instinct>. Grenlash was already on his way out the door to <fenrir> and I stuck around to see what the new <instinct> was going to be like. After thinking about it for a bit I decided a bigger guild would be a better fit for me and have no regrets.

I have experienced more content with <Virtue> than 99% of this server has. Serpentis full clear, We kill world bosses daily, server first 5 man SODL. There is always something to do and people to do it with even if you like being a wallflower.

If you really have a beef with <Virtue> take it up with Rificz in another place and work it out, he loves being a politician. Thanks for the free bumps!

Thanks you for your reply ! good to see you happy in virtue and good work in a lot of game content ;)

I don't really want to leave Ascension/LeGenDaRY since I've been there for a long time and don't want to leave the friends that I've made, but I'm going to try to convince Kev to organize more guild events, since we're not really doing much right now and everyone's just doing their own thing, and Kevlar and Manou seems to be really focused on doing their Rookborne farms and packs.

where is the like button !! lol totally agree

Blackjesus
01-13-2015, 07:16 AM
Rificz I would appreciate it if you could at least try and keep your carebear colony under control. I was under the assumption after seeing this thread that these carebears were friendly in nature and therefore would not attack a bunch of easterners as they flocked to annoy "Always eternally dead" whilst they attempt Grimghast rift. I must have been wrong.

http://imgur.com/a/t01Sk

Rificz
01-13-2015, 08:46 AM
Rificz I would appreciate it if you could at least try and keep your carebear colony under control. I was under the assumption after seeing this thread that these carebears were friendly in nature and therefore would not attack a bunch of easterners as they flocked to annoy "Always eternally dead" whilst they attempt Grimghast rift. I must have been wrong.

Are you serious? This is our Cinderstone pack farm where Incarnadine has tried to steal our packs MULTIPLE times while we unloaded. I love when you guys try and play the innocence flag...of course we are going purple on people who have tried to steal our packs in that EXACT location and are coming towards us when we have packs on. For a PvP guild you sure do cry a lot when you get killed by the so called carebears.

We don't cry or take it to the forums even though you basically purple Virtue at any point possible (Hasla, Halcyona, Ynystere with your boyz Fury), even when their is no gain (opposite to your "about us" post). Here, I will even link it for you...Daulphina might want to update it since you don't do half of whats posted there. Click (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?140378-lt-Incarnadine-gt-Who-we-are-what-we-do-and-some-clarification-about-us.&highlight=incarnadine)

Again...its all part of the game, but don't come here trying to play the opposite role.

Blackjesus
01-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Are you serious?

No.

I love these forums, always so full of salt.

Kue
01-13-2015, 11:11 AM
Successful troll is successful.

Virtue 4lyfe.

Rificz
01-13-2015, 11:29 AM
No.

I love these forums, always so full of salt.

eh, most people who don't know what going on come here and believe it, so I have to respond even if its obviously trolling. w/e...better then the wts/wtb posts flooding all forums. Forums used to be so lively. I don't get salty

Leseno
01-13-2015, 03:16 PM

maximum butthurt.

TalosLC
01-13-2015, 04:54 PM
maximum butthurt.

to the max

Leseno
01-13-2015, 05:28 PM
to the max
off we go.

TrevelyanISU
01-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Nothing really offends me, I am a pretty relaxed guy who doesn't get mad easily.

Code Geass worst anime, amirite?

Syphaebovum
01-14-2015, 01:12 AM
Code Geass worst anime, amirite?

Yes code geass worst anime remove code geass bible black best anime grat plot 10/10

Kue
01-15-2015, 12:38 PM
What have you done with your guild today?

Since reset last night I have:

Cleared serpentis - got the axe
Helped on 3 trade runs one was pvp
Killed two world bosses
Farmed hasla for no reason and healed a lot of people.
Healed GHA twice for newer guildies to gear up.
Gave away 3 pieces of Illustrious plate.

Marika Tachibana
01-15-2015, 12:59 PM
We slept all night long..

Blynx Ezi
01-15-2015, 01:30 PM
What have you done with your guild today?

Since reset last night I have:

Cleared serpentis - got the axe
Helped on 3 trade runs one was pvp
Killed two world bosses
Farmed hasla for no reason and healed a lot of people.
Healed GHA twice for newer guildies to gear up.
Gave away 3 pieces of Illustrious plate.

Is this supposed to be a knock at other guilds and their capabilities? I find this to be a passive insult, so here i'll fire back.

My guild was killing a bunch of reds in Hasla last night, then watched a bunch of Virtue run like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ at every encounter with reds. Then we cleared a bunch of reds out of farming spots and watched a bunch of Virtue cozy into the spot we made, since I guess they can't do it on their own.

If you are going to try to recruit by way of questioning the activity of other guilds, then I don't think you are the "Lawful" guild you make yourself out to be. Good job passively ♥♥♥♥ting on all other guilds.

TrevelyanISU
01-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Is this supposed to be a knock at other guilds and their capabilities? I find this to be a passive insult, so here i'll fire back.

My guild was killing a bunch of reds in Hasla last night, then watched a bunch of Virtue run like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ at every encounter with reds. Then we cleared a bunch of reds out of farming spots and watched a bunch of Virtue cozy into the spot we made, since I guess they can't do it on their own.

If you are going to try to recruit by way of questioning the activity of other guilds, then I don't think you are the "Lawful" guild you make yourself out to be. Good job passively ♥♥♥♥ting on all other guilds.

Woah, settle down there, no one was ♥♥♥♥ting on anyone, you're taking his post way too personally. In the last few weeks, we have had quite a few recruits join us because they say their guild doesn't ever do anything. Kue was simply trying to find a creative way to show all the things that <Virtue> do in a typical day in case others are feeling stuck in guilds that don't do anything together but chat.

Kue
01-15-2015, 01:48 PM
So a handful of people who did not wish to engage in pvp did not in fact engage in said pvp. If you needed a hand you could have asked any of us that enjoy pvp we are always around.

If your guild is not active come join us.
If you spend more time wishing you had a group come join us.
If you feel like you can't ask a question in your guild come join us.
If your guild has no direction come join us.
If you like nachos come join us.

AsianZing
01-15-2015, 02:30 PM
any chance there's ice cream????????

Kue
01-15-2015, 02:39 PM
any chance there's ice cream????????

Could probably make some with all this salt going around.

AsianZing
01-15-2015, 03:04 PM
I believe an ice cream social is imminent

Marika Tachibana
01-15-2015, 03:40 PM
I believe an ice cream social is imminent

give me some ice cream

Nodoze
01-15-2015, 04:11 PM
give me some ice creamWant some Ice Cream with teh Pop Corn

Kue
01-15-2015, 04:11 PM
/10characters

Kue
01-16-2015, 08:19 AM
We got bored last night and went and killed some pirate guy. Thanks to everyone that came out! Sword dropped no idea who won it.

http://i.imgur.com/LyDZyFq.jpg

Marika Tachibana
01-16-2015, 12:52 PM
Rificz has it

Rificz
01-17-2015, 12:59 AM
It was rolled, and I bought it from the winner fyi.

Kue
01-19-2015, 09:48 AM
Been a slow week. What have you done with your guild?

We:

Killed Jola- shield dropped
Attempted Nazar - did not end well
Stole 3 haulers full of <fury> packs
Attempted to take an <incarnadine> trade ship blew it up got some of the packs they got some back.
Killed Rangora 3 or 4 times Sword dropped twice.
Helped <ronin> on their kracken attempt.
Helped another guild with a pvp trade run to freedich.
Started our 3rd serpentis clearing group.

fcfoxtrot
01-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Been a slow week. What have you done with your guild?

We:

Killed Jola- shield dropped
Attempted Nazar - did not end well
Stole 3 haulers full of furys packs
Attempted to take an <incarnadine> trade ship blew it up got some of the packs they got some back.
Killed Rangora 3 or 4 times Sword dropped twice.
Helped <ronin> on their kracken attempt.
Helped another guild with a pvp trade run to freedich.
Started our 3rd serpentis clearing group.

I'd have to say out of the East guilds Virtue does do a lot. And I second that Nazar thing, we've tried it as well, it probably went as well as your attempt, which ended in a bunch of floating corpses.

Rificz
01-19-2015, 11:22 AM
I'd have to say out of the East guilds Virtue does do a lot. And I second that Nazar thing, we've tried it as well, it probably went as well as your attempt, which ended in a bunch of floating corpses.

Nezar wow...his 800k health makes you think its a piece of cake, but water positioning and the crazy adds make that a tough fight. Might focus on other stuff besides him for now.

For ♥♥♥♥s and giggles we also spawned Antalon at the Auroria rift and messed around with him. He seems insane also, but its fun to watch his mechanics in motion. It looks to be a pretty unique fight and from what I read and requires 100 people.

Although we did accomplish a ton of PvE stuff, we did quite a bit of good red pirating also earlier in the weekend. Many merch and fishing boats were taken/blown up.

Aniela Airheart
01-19-2015, 10:17 PM
lol.... carebears

Kue
01-20-2015, 08:06 AM
Eh I've been called worse.

I got hang out with the guardians of Hasla:

http://i.imgur.com/nuP9wxV.jpg

And had some fun keeping reds from Rangora:

http://i.imgur.com/vGqnTAS.jpg

Rificz
01-20-2015, 09:15 AM
I am willing to trade Kue for Happz. Send word if you accept this proposal.

Kue
01-20-2015, 10:13 AM
I am willing to trade Kue for Happz. Send word if you accept this proposal.

I am OK with this.

TrevelyanISU
01-20-2015, 11:07 AM
I am OK with this.

I think we've found the spy.

Urquietdeath
01-22-2015, 06:10 PM
You guys look like a lot of fun. Who would I contact for recruitment?

Firstdenial
01-22-2015, 06:25 PM
Sorry happz is mine

Rificz
01-22-2015, 07:02 PM
You guys look like a lot of fun. Who would I contact for recruitment?

Rificz, Bananabuttmuffin, or Bloodsinger. We have loads of fun. That is if you consider PvEing/PvPing at the same time fun...like wiping Fury and other reds in Hasla while killing both world boss among other stuff.

We have a second Serpentis group looking for a few good people to join for regular clears also.

Kue
01-22-2015, 08:31 PM
Rificz, Bananabuttmuffin, or Bloodsinger. We have loads of fun. That is if you consider PvEing/PvPing at the same time fun...like wiping Fury and other reds in Hasla while killing both world boss among other stuff.

We have a second Serpentis group looking for a few good people to join for regular clears also.

Second group has been clearing for a day or two. Third group is looking for geared dps and one healer I think.

there is always something going on in guild and people to do it with. Even if you're not sure about joining us come hang out for a bit and see if you like what we offer.

Most guilds pretend to do half of what we accomplish every day.

Twinkledust
01-24-2015, 03:48 PM
Don't see a application, just this sticky. How do I join?

Kue
01-24-2015, 04:26 PM
Don't see a application, just this sticky. How do I join?

Whisper Rificz Bananabuttmuffin or bloodsinger. Sorry when you asked I misunderstood what you meant.

Kue
01-27-2015, 08:50 AM
This week we:

Got Jola on farm - have 3 shields already, coolest looking shield I have seen in game.
Started prep on the other 2 auroria bosses
Killed a lot of reds in hasla
Took some red packs in hellswamp
Picked up about 20 new players
Killed more reds on freedich
Got 4 more cold anguish (Rangora drop) for the guild
Killed reds in cindermoor. Seven of us have kept them from completing GR about 4 times now, it is fun come hang out sometime. I killed 2 haulers and a donkey with one tank shot
Did a guild trade run and turned in 300 something packs
Geared up 2 cleric types for pvp/serpentis
Found this guy
http://i.imgur.com/gtYIZDo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ofCfcOV.jpg

Kue
01-27-2015, 09:21 PM
Met this guy tonight, he was not very friendly.

http://i.imgur.com/VLHqNed.jpg

Firstdenial
01-28-2015, 01:04 AM
That house looks familiar

Kue
01-28-2015, 10:45 PM
He was a bit friendlier tonight:

http://i.imgur.com/4u6D59c.jpg

Nappyhoe
01-28-2015, 10:53 PM
congrats guys welcome to the club :)

Rificz
01-29-2015, 02:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OXx07lQ.jpg

Had tons of fun!! Props to everyone who showed up and helped out. One shotting it on our first attempt ever made it all the better.
Sjx got the sick spear in case anyone wants to bug him to see it

fcfoxtrot
01-29-2015, 07:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OXx07lQ.jpg

Had tons of fun!! Props to everyone who showed up and helped out. One shotting it on our first attempt ever made it all the better.
Sjx got the sick spear in case anyone wants to bug him to see it

Major congrats guys!

vhalkyrie
01-29-2015, 10:56 AM
So much sushi =D

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0383.jpg

AsianZing
01-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Takoyaki!!!!!!!

Kue
01-30-2015, 09:12 PM
Awesome Picture <Virtue> Best guild

http://i.imgur.com/f45pvzS.jpg

Moose Wayne
01-30-2015, 10:03 PM
Damn Virtue, no wonder why I couldn't find the Kraken to make a sacrifice to RNGesus yesterday

Kue
02-01-2015, 08:56 PM
If only <Fury> was as easy as Rificz mom.

http://i.imgur.com/bZg8aly.jpg

Kue
02-03-2015, 09:35 AM
The best guild EZI. We accomplish more in a week than any other guild has since its creation.

If you guild never does anything come join us.
If you spend more time wishing you had something to do rather than doing anything come join us.
If your guild/alliance only serves a handful of people come join us.
If you want to kill the Kraken, Jola, Rangora, Mena/Glen, Morpheus come join us.
If you want better gear and your guild isn't helping you accomplish this come join us.
If you ask for help in guild an no one answers come join us.

kuekue
02-04-2015, 01:14 PM
" I know I just joined this guild only a few days ago, but I feel like I have accomplished more as a guild in these few days than I even did in my previous guild for the whole month I was with them. Thank you all for all the teamwork and hope to have many more fun times like this in the future. Well, enough with my yapping and here are a few shots of the trains we were running today."

http://i.imgur.com/1KlHEZM.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/596279/Pictures/AA%20Screenshots/ScreenShot0031.jpg

vhalkyrie
02-05-2015, 08:51 AM
Hey all! I'm a new member of Virtue and I can say it is everything you see here. Virtue is full of people who like to have fun, help you out, and have your back. Every member is welcomed on the first day - you don't have to be part of the 'in crowd' to get help with your trade run, hasla tokens, or anything else that is what makes AA fun for you. Even though I was a new member, I was still welcomed to kill the kraken, just like any other member who wanted to come. The officers are happy to join you and protect you on YOUR trade runs - not just because they need something for themselves.

Here's a merchant ship full of goodies that the officers ran for another member:
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0441.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0441.jpg.html)

Here's a merchant ship with goods we pirated from reds:
http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0448.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0448.jpg.html)

This is why Virtue is one of the remaining guilds that is still growing on Ezi, and easily the most active on the East. There's always something going on! Sometimes it's hard to choose which to join in because there's so many different things!

vhalkyrie
02-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Hey everyone! Come join Virtue - make new friends, kick ♥♥♥ killing reds in Windscour, then relax and learn how to play the piano!

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0451.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0451.jpg.html)

Princessvenus
02-06-2015, 11:16 PM
Will your guild be regularly participating in Castle sieges?

vhalkyrie
02-08-2015, 05:26 PM
One of the fun impromptu things we did this weekend was go on a 'booze cruise' on the new rum boat. We went island hopping through Castaway Straits and Freedich, while sharing drinks and laughs in Teamspeak!

If you're tired of being in a boring guild, check us out!

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0465.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0465.jpg.html)

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0453.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0453.jpg.html)

vhalkyrie
02-11-2015, 12:16 PM
If you're getting bored with the game, maybe it's time to try something new. Join Virtue and see how fun Archeage can be with a group of active, looking-for-a-good-time guild! We always have something interesting happening.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0476.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0476.jpg.html)

vhalkyrie
02-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Make your AA dreams come true in Virtue! Need gilda for a merchant ship, dream beach house, fishing boat or a tank? We do trade runs daily. Like to pvp? We're wherever the reds are! Need gear? We have groups doing gha, hasla, or serpentis everyday. We're a large guild so you can find a partner to do things with. Never do a traderun alone again!

Virtue is always looking for people who like to laugh out loud in teamspeak, want to lend a helping hand to other guildmates and allies, and just plain have some fun in the game. Chances are you'll see us doing fun things all over the place, so if this sounds like you, ask one of us to refer you to an officer and join us!

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0533.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0533.jpg.html)

Rificz
02-17-2015, 05:06 PM
Our unique Valentines Day Massacre Event was a huge success. Freakmeowt comes up with the best events!

http://i.imgur.com/JAF3ilK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/2lORebv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iFoOiAc.jpg

We have fun...

vhalkyrie
02-19-2015, 09:02 AM
Virtue takes care of their members. That's why we have new members joining us everyday! Even though we're a large guild, you're not just a random number. Come see what it's like to have a lively guild chat and teamspeak! We have enough active people throughout the day that we're always doing something interesting. Dungeons, world bosses, trade runs - let's do it together!

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0256.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0256.jpg.html)

Rificz
02-19-2015, 12:29 PM
^^^ This person is not an officer or even been in the guild that long compared to most. She is speaking from her own experiences comparing Virtue to the other large guild she was in before. You can believe the lies spread by those who are jealous...or you can give us a chance and I am sure you won't regret it. Virtue has something for everybody!

*Main post updated*

Blackjesus
02-19-2015, 03:12 PM
I joined virtue on a tradepack run a few days ago, practically gave me three cheese packs for nothing. Best guild in whole of windscour.

Rificz
02-19-2015, 03:47 PM
I joined virtue on a tradepack run a few days ago, practically gave me three cheese packs for nothing. Best guild in whole of windscour.

Happy to help, we try and give the homeless some handouts once in a while :)

Nodoze
02-19-2015, 07:55 PM
... *Main post updated*Rificz, I noticed you mentioned you updated the main Initial Post at the beginning so I went and re-read it and one thing stood out:
Resources:
... Recently completed is also a Fellowship Plaza in Villanelle and Solis that we strategically placed to provide maximum benefit to the east. INFO HERE (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?125193-Fellowship-Plaza-built-in-Villanelle-open-to-Public)...I don't remember seeing a thread about the Solis Fellowship Plaza and the link in your Initial Post currently only covers the Villanelle FP. I respectfully recommend you start a thread and add a link for the Solis one if there isn't one already... I am not recommending it to toot anyone's horn but putting out a thread showing folk where it is on the map & delineating what is required to use (owning property in the zone, what mats are required to craft packs, etc) would be helpful to the East...

Rificz
02-20-2015, 11:52 AM
Rificz, I noticed you mentioned you updated the main Initial Post at the beginning so I went and re-read it and one thing stood out:I don't remember seeing a thread about the Solis Fellowship Plaza and the link in your Initial Post currently only covers the Villanelle FP. I respectfully recommend you start a thread and add a link for the Solis one if there isn't one already... I am not recommending it to toot anyone's horn but putting out a thread showing folk where it is on the map & delineating what is required to use (owning property in the zone, what mats are required to craft packs, etc) would be helpful to the East...

If you would like to start the post I will contribute to it, but I am currently at work and a quite busy, even when I am playing. The Solis Fellowship (which is directly S of Travelers Spring) was placed by ADHD, who joined us a few months back. I changed my wording on the main post a bit.

Nodoze
02-21-2015, 09:23 AM
If you would like to start the post I will contribute to it, but I am currently at work and a quite busy, even when I am playing. The Solis Fellowship (which is directly S of Travelers Spring) was placed by ADHD, who joined us a few months back. I changed my wording on the main post a bit.As your friendly neighborhood server volunteer I took a stab at documenting it. Thanks for helping making folk aware of it as I may not have known about it if I hadn't read your thread updates (I try to read all the guild threads as it helps me keep the server guild list updated).

Edit: Link to the thread for the Solis Fellowship Plaza if you want to update your 1st Initial post in this thread:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?165852-Fellowship-Plaza-built-in-Solis-open-to-Public

If you see anything wrong in that thread or want any wording adjusted/added please post at the end of that thread and I will do my best to keep it maintained (I subscribed to it).

Kue
03-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Virtue still best guild EZI east.

Marika Tachibana
03-06-2015, 10:05 PM
We're a large guild so you can find a partner to do things with.

I'm very much interested in finding a good partner.. to do things with.. :)
Must be a grill and 18+ / single of course!

Bloodsinger
03-07-2015, 12:12 AM
I'm very much interested in finding a good partner.. to do things with.. :)
Must be a grill and 18+ / single of course!

Do you remember Lyoriane?

Banana butt muffin is looking. You can google her to see her website and support her!

dont actually google that

vhalkyrie
03-09-2015, 05:36 AM
Like fishing? So do we! Fishing raids and more in Virtue.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0599.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0599.jpg.html)

Aniela Airheart
03-09-2015, 04:22 PM
who cares honestly.... you guys come on here and just try to make yourselves look better than you really are.

vhalkyrie
03-09-2015, 05:57 PM
Tired of the boring grind? We do all kinds of adventures off the beaten track! Active, Experienced and Friendly - We're Virtue! :)

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc395/Vhalkyrie/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0557.jpg (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/Vhalkyrie/media/ArcheAge/ScreenShot0557.jpg.html)

BonzTM
03-10-2015, 08:38 AM
who cares honestly.... you guys come on here and just try to make yourselves look better than you really are.

Who is this person

vhalkyrie
03-10-2015, 09:36 AM
Who is this person

No idea who that person is. But hey - for those of you out there who are tired of people with bad attitudes and debbie downers in your guild, come join us instead! Only looking for fun, friendly people who like to help. :) All these screencaps are from guild events or special adventures, so yes, we really do all this stuff. Everyday, every week! We have the best officers on the server who get fun raids going every night. But you don't have to wait for an officer - start your own adventure and invite people along!

Rificz
03-10-2015, 09:58 AM
That person is Mirra, who everyone knows at this point as a troll. He left and his wife was kicked due to this, so hes mad.

Lately <Virtue> has been trying to promote world PvP by pirating Nuia a lot and going to Nuian Zones to PvP pretty much daily. Its a ton of fun and if you have interest in joining in on these activities give us a shot. Anyone who think you need leet gear to PvP are wrong...we do it successfully against outgeared opponents all the time. This is on top of the large amount of PvE/trading we do. 55 will be fun, don't do it with a boring group of people.

The Muffin Man
03-10-2015, 11:15 AM
That person is Mirra, who everyone knows at this point as a troll. He left and his wife was kicked due to this, so hes mad.

Lately <Virtue> has been trying to promote world PvP by pirating Nuia a lot and going to Nuian Zones to PvP pretty much daily. Its a ton of fun and if you have interest in joining in on these activities give us a shot. Anyone who think you need leet gear to PvP are wrong...we do it successfully against outgeared opponents all the time. This is on top of the large amount of PvE/trading we do. 55 will be fun, don't do it with a boring group of people.

All ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, all u do is make blickades in nuia or wait near ur factions traders. Remember this weekend? Hellswamp at war, what to do? Make money por PvP? Nah lets make pathetic blockades to piss others for no reason or gains. First learn to be human, then focus in being a respectful guild

BonzTM
03-10-2015, 01:42 PM
All ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, all u do is make blickades in nuia or wait near ur factions traders. Remember this weekend? Hellswamp at war, what to do? Make money por PvP? Nah lets make pathetic blockades to piss others for no reason or gains. First learn to be human, then focus in being a respectful guild

I really don't know who these people are. They are real downers and sore losers and winners. Don't know about you guys, but in the few hours after work I get to play, I prefer to laugh and enjoy. Ever since I've joined Virtue, I've had nothing but good fun and friendships with awesome people.

Rificz
03-10-2015, 02:32 PM

You probably ran your packs and peaced out. There was some pretty awesome fighting after, which was our goal. People generally fight when they are pissed off.

BonzTM
03-11-2015, 05:59 AM
You probably ran your packs and peaced out. There was some pretty awesome fighting after, which was our goal. People generally fight when they are pissed off.

You shut it Rif. Virtue are carebears. They didn't stay to fight at Hellswamp outnumbered and outgeared to the West's top PVPers. They also didn't run boats into Two Crowns the other night and kick Nuian ♥♥♥ in their own safe zone while being outnumbered either.

Hate us cuz they ain't us.

But seriously tho. I've never met such a friendly group of people such at Virtue. Despite being screwed by multiple folks from the East, they don't give up and they continue to make the game fun for everybody in the guild. Even if you are new, Virtue treats you like family. There are no "GHA + T3 Hasla" requirements. Rif does a fantastic job of not being a dictator, but just being one of us... and being hilarious at the same time. Virtue has a solid core and foundation, and is truly a caring group of people.

vhalkyrie
03-17-2015, 02:19 PM
The best well-rounded guild on Ezi! PvE/PvP, Hardcore/Casual, or some levels in between - all are welcome! Come join the fun! =)

FileHawk
07-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Where does one apply?

I have seen you guys out and about and for the most part everyone was helpful and pretty nice.

IronBlood
07-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Where does one apply?

I have seen you guys out and about and for the most part everyone was helpful and pretty nice.FileHawk,

I believe <Virtue> is very welcoming as long as you are pro-East and don't purple unprovoked on fellow greens. From what I have experienced the atmosphere is real casual and fun with no pressure for you to do anything yet you are very able to do great progression if you want to pursue it and there are some people that work really hard and help others to get better/stronger... You don't have to do anything/contribute but when you see so many others helping you want to.

I don't think there is any formal application process nor form to fill out... I think the best thing to do is to whisper one of the officers in game. I am pretty sure Bosley is an officer and Rificz, Xxkadianxx, Tyronelongshafts, Freakmeowt are currently listed as officers on the 1st post in this thread (though that may be slightly out of date so I would check the first post from time to time).

You should be able to whisper them to get any/all questions you may have out of the way privately before you join. They will likely have some questions for you as well but nothing difficult. The main thing they asked me when I joined was to confirm that I was committed to not PKing greens without cause (unless they start it first of there is a declared war) which was fine with me because that is the reason I reached out to them to begin with.

Good Luck !

Rificz
07-02-2015, 12:26 PM
First post updated slightly. Message an officer in game please.

IronBlood
07-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the fun last night and this last week in particular.

Among the other crazy things it was great to get back to fielding 2 Serpentis teams simultaneously and doing some speed runs back-to-back!

Getting 4+ quick/fun/full completions an evening is way cool !

Altimar
07-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Now if we could all stop the drama and purpling nonsense we could all get back to contesting the PvP events. :)

Rificz
07-09-2015, 03:12 PM
Even when we weren't fighting they had no interest in working on any content together or with anyone else. There isn't rly that much fighting, its not like either guild KOS the other or anything. Just a random response to purpling once in a while.

Killing =/= Drama

Nodoze
07-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Now if we could all stop the drama and purpling nonsense we could all get back to contesting the PvP events. :)It would be good to see the East united again.

TurokkHammerstone
07-17-2015, 05:45 PM
I am looking to join if you guys and gals are still recruiting.
Wolfensberger in game

IronBlood
07-18-2015, 01:50 AM
I am looking to join if you guys and gals are still recruiting.
Wolfensberger in gameWolfensberger, Per the Initial Post in this thread I would whisper one of the following officers in game: Rificz, Xxkadianxx, Tyronelongshafts, Freakmeowt, Bosley

TurokkHammerstone
07-18-2015, 11:49 AM
Will do. Thanks IronBlood