PDA

View Full Version : [West] Ordinary's Third Party Services! - Safe Land Sales

Ordinary
09-27-2014, 01:48 AM
To celebrate the opening of my third party services, the first five transfers will have no fee! - Two left!

Hello!

Welcome to Ordinary's Third Party Services. If you are on the West side on Aranzeb, you have probably seen me in faction chat answering questions. I've decided to help out the server in another way and provide a safe way of selling plots of land.

Since the game only provides a safe way of selling built structures, I believe there is a much needed service to safely sell empty plots. Especially since they are in much higher supply and have a sizable demand.

How It Works

To start, the buyer and seller will have to agree to a price before contacting me. Once a price agreement is reached, you will need to either send me a whisper or an in-game mail requesting a third party transfer.

I will reply as soon as possible, no longer than 24 hours after a mail has been received.

When I'm ready to do the transfer, I will invite the buyer and seller to a party. First, the buyer will give me the price of the plot + my fee. Next, the seller will open the plot and the buyer will place his design on it. Once the plot is safely in the buyers hands, I will give the gold to the seller.

It is a very simple and quick process that makes it impossible to be scammed when selling plots of land.

How Much Will It Cost?

Good question! My fee is 10% of the final selling price. So if the price of the plot was 100g, you would give me 110g, the extra 10g going to me. The seller may pay the fee if they wish to, it is up to the buyer and seller to decide who pays the fee.

What If You Take the Money and Run?

Another astute question, fine reader. The whole point of this service is to use my reputation as a broker to ensure safe land sells. If I just took the money, obviously no one would use me anymore. This lets you put your trust in me, someone with an established reputation, rather than another random player.

Do You Provide Other Services?

If there is a demand for it, yes I will provide other third party services like land rentals and such. Please contact me if you want to make arrangements for such a service.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I am always available through either in-game whisper or mail!

Ordinary
09-27-2014, 11:34 AM
Online now! Feel free to whisper me to set up a transfer or with any questions.

Eonwe
09-27-2014, 11:43 AM
So, as a member of Goon Squad, nobody will trust me to not scam them. Ordinary helped me broker a deal so I didn't even need to drop guild in order to sell my plot. 100% recommended, especially for people in guilds that might have trouble trading otherwise.

Eveleaf
09-27-2014, 11:45 AM
So glad someone is doing this!!:o

Ordinary
09-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

Ordinary
09-27-2014, 11:27 PM
Bumping up, online and available to do transfers!

Sanct
09-28-2014, 03:02 AM
scammer, dont trust
proof:
C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\ScreenShot0049.jpg

Ordinary
09-28-2014, 03:10 AM
You so silly sanct :* ily doe <3

I'm offline now going to sleep. Send me mails in game to set up transfers or if you have questions!

Jax
09-28-2014, 01:41 PM
Ordinary has been very helpful to the server since the very beginning. So glad he is now doing this! It was much needed, and the fee is very reasonable, especially considering the only scam safe alternative is an appraisal certificate which is WAY more expensive.

Well done, Ordinary, and hope to be in a position to use your service soon!

Jax

Ordinary
09-29-2014, 10:12 AM
Online now!

Ordinary
09-30-2014, 01:01 PM
Online for a few hours. :)

SarahMaple
09-30-2014, 01:13 PM
Was having worries with the seller of a plot. Saw this post and decided to use it, was successful and Ordinary made it an easy transaction. Snowshield on Aranzeb if you want to confirm service.

sethcohen
09-30-2014, 02:27 PM
this dude just scammed me and also offered me my 100g BACK if I removed this msg from his thread,
when I first msged him he asked if i've ever used the archeage forums and I'm guessing saying no made him feel safe scamming

give this guy gold/items worth more than 50+ g at your own risk