PDA

View Full Version : Copyright concerns

Jolly
09-27-2014, 04:29 AM
Hello,

My name is Jolly™ from the guild Imperium™ and I come to you with some very serious issues. Copyright infringement is a very grave matter and it has come to my attention that a fan/parody guild named "Jolly Roger" has spawned up on the server. While I am flattered by the fandom/idolism, "Jolly" is a registered trademark and protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. What happens now? Well I'm not going to sue but since you are a profit organisation I would like a percentage of your profits you are making via using my name. How much? I was thinking 99.99999% but our lawyers can negotiate this.
It's also come to my attention that a parody guild by the name of Emprium League has been created, this is nice guys but likewise we will need to negotiate a percentage of profits to come to us :) Imperial Merchants you are also walking a fine line.

That is all go back to your day to day grind, stay vigilant and have fun ... and always remember if you use my name or likeness I will sue you for everything you own even your Bounty Hunter's Cloak! :)

Good day
Jolly™

MystiqueAngel
09-27-2014, 07:25 AM
Lulz. That was hilarious as ♥♥♥♥!

AntyPanciak
09-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Hello Jolly .

Here is Panciak from the guild Imperium™ you are nice person !