PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Active Guild

Fallenrefugee
09-27-2014, 04:53 AM
I currently am level 36 Archer. Have my Clipper, and a house (with two scarecrows) getting kinda bored working on my own but I just keep getting invited to guilds that have like 3 players on at a time which seems a bit boring to me especially when they never do anything guild oriented. So yeah if you think I might be a good fit for your guild leave me a guild name, details of the guild(interests, amount of active players,events held ) and a contact name in game and ill message you on there or on here!

CrossFireX
09-27-2014, 08:39 AM
Hi My Guild Name is Fire Nation! We currently have 71 Members and growing! At any given time we have on average 20-30+ Players online during all time zones. We recently Just last night held a world Raid event and hosted it for all player of Lucius! There are pictures posted on our Forum Recruitment Post over @ http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?66359-Fire-Nation-PvE-PvP-Guild!-Casual-Hardcore as well as any information pertaining to our guild that you would be wanting to know. We also commonly run dungeons with each other to help out for gear and gold! We also use a Teamspeak server that I am the owner of with PLENTY of active people on teamspeak for all games as well as ArcheAge!

If your interested feel free to contact me in-game at CrossFireX or you can contact any of the commanders @ Zenya, Number, Gamerz, or Sinnon!