PDA

View Full Version : Scapes: Organized grindbots getting getting out of hand. unpunished.

DevTracker
09-27-2014, 09:50 AM
Hi Community, This is a report of the current situation on a spot i use for farming bags. And probably a few other spots around the continents. Im on Dahuta EU. But im sure other servers experience similar. It started 3 or 4 Days ago. 3 Characters with completely random names, same spec, exact same behavior. More than obviously being bots. When i first saw them they already had a 22h suspicious debuff on them... 3 Days later. I lost count. I think there are 8 or 9 of them. Leaving almost no spot for real players. They all farmed for several days straight. They all have the prime subject debuff for several days straight. They are still farming... Are you guys experiencing the same ? How can this even be possible ? Mentioned in another thread, the Report Unauthorized Program ability is leading to the removal of hundreds of bots per day across all of our servers. Even if the buff disappears, it is still registered in our logs. We're working to scale up our report handling to match the volume we're receiving. Additionally, I've confirmed with the engineer who programmed the double-your-LP reward for accurate reports: this reward applies for all players who accurately report a verified bot.

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=70695&p=706137&viewfull=1#post706137)