PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Victoria ďFireCaitĒ

FireCait
03-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Hello ArcheAge Fans!

My name is Victoria ďFireCaitĒ Voss, and Iím thrilled to be your ArcheAge Producer for Trion Worlds! If you watched the livestream last week, you've seen me "in person" and I'm thrilled to be here on the forums now.

Iíve been playing MMO since Ö well .. a long time ago :) and Iíve fallen in love with ArcheAge. Iím primarily an online gamer as I love having folks around when Iím playing! I love all sorts of gameplay, from farming and crafting, to that crazy run with a ship full of supplies and never knowing when or if youíre going to get jumped! When Iím not playing games I knit, spin yarn, crochet and brew beer.

Before I got into gaming, I was running major software projects for an electrical utility company on the East Coast. I happy moved into gaming and worked with Cryptic Studios, and then Gazillion, working with the publishing team behind the scenes. I came to Trion shortly before the RIFT beta, and worked with the game, operations and support teams to manage the beta and launch for RIFT, and RIFT: Storm Legion. Since Storm Legion, I've been working primarily with the 3rd party partners, including ArcheAge, and the Glyph team here at Trion.

Iím looking forward to getting to know you all here on the forums and, in the coming weeks and months, in the game!

Palinore
03-26-2014, 05:28 PM
Hello FireCait! It's very nice to see you here and look forward to learning more about ya! Thanks for bringing ArcheAge to us, its deeply appreciated!

Imperius
03-26-2014, 05:29 PM
Hello FireCait . Good to hear from you really enjoyed your Stream im super hyped:)

Mavol
03-26-2014, 05:45 PM
Welcome and thank you Firecait! Im real excited to get to know all the team at Trion and get in game! :)

Mark
03-26-2014, 05:47 PM
Hey VV! Nice to see folks from the developer side on the forums. Don't forget your complimentary, stylish pair of hater-blockers. :cool:

FireCait
03-26-2014, 06:49 PM
Hi everyone! It's great to "meet" you!

aphelion
03-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Hello FireCait.

Nice to meet you and you worked for Cryptic around City of Heroes time? Such a great game and I hope ArcheAge will be right up their in quality, with it.

Ruvian
03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Hello, hello!

Apophis
03-26-2014, 06:58 PM
Welcome Victoria, anything new (or we have to wait for the next stream)?

LunaNahueli
03-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Hello, nice to meet you! :)

Randomness, I love yer name, and your forum name ... they're awesome ...
(Victoria ... another name to add to my "might name my child this someday" list lol)

Locket
03-26-2014, 07:35 PM
Welcome! You're that really nice lady that tells me all those things I like to hear :3!

Voom
03-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Your real-life hobbies sound like they could be ArcheAge professions ;)

FireCait
03-26-2014, 09:03 PM
That's one of the things I love about ArcheAge! I get to make all these cool things ... and they can actually be used in game!

FireCait
03-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Welcome! You're that really nice lady that tells me all those things I like to hear :3!

I'll do my best!

bluemist
03-26-2014, 09:06 PM
hi firecait .. thank you for bringing us this game, and can you release this game as quickly as possible.. :DDD :D:D:D thank you

FireCait
03-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Hello FireCait.

Nice to meet you and you worked for Cryptic around City of Heroes time? Such a great game and I hope ArcheAge will be right up their in quality, with it.

I actually joined Cryptic shortly after CoH. I did play it though, and really enjoyed it while I did!

FireCait
03-26-2014, 09:07 PM
hi firecait .. thank you for bringing us this game, and can you release this game as quickly as possible.. :DDD :D:D:D thank you

As quickly as we can! There's a few more things that we need to make sure are in place, but things are moving along well!

Westeller
03-26-2014, 09:15 PM
Ciaossu

That was you on the livestream? Then wouldn't typing in all caps suit you more? =p

SilentPrayers
03-26-2014, 09:17 PM
Finally I figure out your name!!! Uuugh since a year ago with your last presentation on ArcheAge I was dieing to know your name so I didn't refer to you as, "announcer lady", Well Hi FireCait!!! Be sure to smack Scapes behind the head for not picking me on last friday's stream alpha thing. And when he's not picking me again, smack him this friday as well!

BeeBlaze
03-26-2014, 09:19 PM
Welcome to the party! :) How long do you think each testing period will last (alpha - cbt - obt)? I'm confused as it's already out in other regions so not much bugs :D

FireCait
03-26-2014, 09:26 PM
Hello FireCait . Good to hear from you really enjoyed your Stream im super hyped:)

Thanks! I'm super hyped to be able to bring this game to you all!

Hello FireCait! It's very nice to see you here and look forward to learning more about ya! Thanks for bringing ArcheAge to us, its deeply appreciated!

You are most welcome! I look forward to getting to know all of you better!

Welcome and thank you Firecait! Im real excited to get to know all the team at Trion and get in game! :)

I'm excited to get to know you all!

Hey VV! Nice to see folks from the developer side on the forums. Don't forget your complimentary, stylish pair of hater-blockers. :cool:

Hi there Mark! Nice to see you too!

Welcome Victoria, anything new (or we have to wait for the next stream)?

We're actively working to bring ArcheAge to you! Scapes, Amary and I will be bringing you news as soon as we can!

Hello, hello!

Hi hi!

Randomness, I love yer name, and your forum name ... they're awesome

Thanks!

King
03-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Hellos. I almost welcomed you to your forum, zZz.

Finally I figure out your name!!! (...) I was dieing to know your name so I didn't refer to you as, "announcer lady"

"That lady from the stream" - was mine. I think Scapes cut her off during her intro or something. (on that stream)

FireCait
03-26-2014, 09:37 PM
That was you on the livestream? Then wouldn't typing in all caps suit you more? =p

Heh :) I can project quite well :)

Welcome to the party! :) How long do you think each testing period will last (alpha - cbt - obt)? I'm confused as it's already out in other regions so not much bugs :D

Thanks for the Welcome! Each phase will be as short as it makes sense to be. In addition to introducing folks to the game and getting their feedback, we use the beta phases to test out our hardware and systems to make sure they're all hooked in correctly!

Finally I figure out your name!!! Uuugh since a year ago with your last presentation on ArcheAge I was dieing to know your name so I didn't refer to you as, "announcer lady", Well Hi FireCait!!! Be sure to smack Scapes behind the head for not picking me on last friday's stream alpha thing. And when he's not picking me again, smack him this friday as well!

Hi! I'm glad to meet you properly now! Don't worry, we'll have more opportunities for Alpha invites before Alpha starts in the next few weeks!

Voldrax
03-26-2014, 09:46 PM
How did I miss this thread?! I'm all over these forums! ... maybe that's it. :p

Welcome, FireCait! It's awesome to have insiders involving themselves as a part of the community! o7

I look forward to much friendly banter in the coming weeks and months and... :D

Requiem
03-26-2014, 10:02 PM
Welcome Firecat!

I herd you personally wanted to head Archeage, because you loved the game so much. This brings excitement in me to hear that the dev team has so much passion behind their work.

Ezenkrul
03-26-2014, 10:19 PM
Welcome Firecait! It is nice to see someone of value posting on the forums and responding to our questions. We are all excited to finally play this game in actual English and see what Trion can bring to the table with Archeage. I look forward to seeing how this progresses! ( Also do not forget me when thinking about the next beta *wink wink*

Thanks again!

Voldrax
03-26-2014, 10:27 PM
(snip)... Also do not forget me when thinking about the next beta... (/snip)

But... but... don't you want to attempt to break the alpha? I sure do. I would love to get into the alpha and put it through HELL to find it's weak spots and report them! :D

LunaNahueli
03-26-2014, 10:37 PM
But... but... don't you want to attempt to break the alpha? I sure do. I would love to get into the alpha and put it through HELL to find it's weak spots and report them! :D

You forgot the epic evil laughter. ;)

*maniacal

Kuro1n
03-26-2014, 10:43 PM
Welcome Fire...cait? (cat?)
Fire kite?
http://uploads.jovo.to/idea_attachments/454453/yugos-kite2_bigger.jpg?1309227646

LunaNahueli
03-26-2014, 10:44 PM
Iloveit. ~

Admiral Mooloaf
03-26-2014, 11:52 PM
welcome and thank you for picking up this title for us, now if only it came out tomorrow :<

Ekimmu
03-27-2014, 12:01 AM
Hello FireCait

Xtt
03-27-2014, 01:05 AM
Hi FireCait!
I know the team and you have put alot of effort into this, so thank you for everything. It's good to know the game is in capable hands and I'm sure you'll make the best decisions for 1.0 for the western audience. It's great to see you get involved in the community, and I hope you will do more stream sessions in the future. Looking forward to Trion's AA!

AeonAuron
03-27-2014, 01:54 AM
Hello, it is nice to see you on forums :)

Cherish
03-27-2014, 02:24 AM
Promises never to be mean or say horrid things to FireCait if I could please have a forum avatar too <3 Welcome lovely lady I'm sure we are going to have many fun filled times playing this game.

jlease92
03-27-2014, 02:33 AM
Hello Victoria "FireCait"

WNxArcticwolf
03-27-2014, 03:12 AM
Welcome. I hope to see you in game some time.

Dresler
03-27-2014, 03:21 AM
Hello FireCait! (Victoria Voss ^ ^) Greetings from Spain, where he is also well known among the followers of ArcheAge (and other games Trion).

Hope to see you regularly here ;)

Lirhax
03-27-2014, 03:26 AM
Helloo :D

My hype is exploding....i'm Hyploding!! XD

Majestyk
03-27-2014, 04:12 AM
Hello FireCait! It's very nice to see you here and look forward to learning more about ya! Thanks for bringing ArcheAge to us!!!

Darkrobby
03-27-2014, 05:30 AM
Nice to meet you :)

Silvow
03-27-2014, 05:44 AM
Hi there Victoria, nice to see you here on the forum :)

DjSquallM4k3uCry
03-27-2014, 06:13 AM
Hi Hi victoria!

Oskar
03-27-2014, 07:07 AM
That's kind of cool

Senpai noticed
03-27-2014, 07:11 AM
Hello ArcheAge Fans!

My name is Victoria ďFireCaitĒ Voss, and Iím thrilled to be your ArcheAge Producer for Trion Worlds! If you watched the livestream last week, you've seen me "in person" and I'm thrilled to be here on the forums now.

Iíve been playing MMO since Ö well .. a long time ago :) and Iíve fallen in love with ArcheAge. Iím primarily an online gamer as I love having folks around when Iím playing! I love all sorts of gameplay, from farming and crafting, to that crazy run with a ship full of supplies and never knowing when or if youíre going to get jumped! When Iím not playing games I knit, spin yarn, crochet and brew beer.

Before I got into gaming, I was running major software projects for an electrical utility company on the East Coast. I happy moved into gaming and worked with Cryptic Studios, and then Gazillion, working with the publishing team behind the scenes. I came to Trion shortly before the RIFT beta, and worked with the game, operations and support teams to manage the beta and launch for RIFT, and RIFT: Storm Legion. Since Storm Legion, I've been working primarily with the 3rd party partners, including ArcheAge, and the Glyph team here at Trion.

Iím looking forward to getting to know you all here on the forums and, in the coming weeks and months, in the game!

omg she's basically one of us.. with a better and awesome job. Anyways haiii welcome!
https://31.media.tumblr.com/7eddd12c0df6bb542d5b69ebd9cf36a2/tumblr_inline_mrw6eiWEFs1qz4rgp.gif

LlexX
03-27-2014, 07:40 AM
Hi Victoria.

If you would be less shy and post more often that would be awesome ;)

reighnman
03-27-2014, 08:42 AM
I keep reading it as "FireCat" :)

Piko
03-27-2014, 08:51 AM
Brew beer? It sounds totally awesome haha :cool:

Locket
03-27-2014, 09:28 AM
I'll do my best!

It's nothing you gotta try at! It's just what you do~! :D

Anyway! Random question but will you continue to play AA once is more public?

Robertcrg
03-27-2014, 11:18 AM
Hi FireCait Thank you so much for doing your best to bring us archeage as soon as possible i cant wait!

Herdo
03-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Hello FireCait :)

Nice to have another producer in this forum we can talk to :)

FireCait
03-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Welcome, FireCait! It's awesome to have insiders involving themselves as a part of the community! o7

I look forward to much friendly banter in the coming weeks and months and... :D

Hi! I think it's great to have game teams talking with their community. After all, without you, where would we be?

I herd you personally wanted to head Archeage, because you loved the game so much. This brings excitement in me to hear that the dev team has so much passion behind their work.

I did! When I heard we had signed the contract, I lobbied pretty hard to get the job. Some of my favorite memories of MMOs are when players interact and talk to each other :)

We are all excited to finally play this game in actual English and see what Trion can bring to the table with Archeage. I look forward to seeing how this progresses! ( Also do not forget me when thinking about the next beta *wink wink*

We think about you all when it comes to Beta!

Welcome Fire...cait? (cat?)
Fire kite?

Nice kite! My preference is Fire-cait

welcome and thank you for picking up this title for us, now if only it came out tomorrow :<

There's lots of folks here at Trion who are excited that we can bring the game to you as fast as we can!

Hello FireCait

Hi!

It's great to see you get involved in the community, and I hope you will do more stream sessions in the future. Looking forward to Trion's AA!

I had a lot of fun doing the stream, and plan to do more!

Hello, it is nice to see you on forums :)

Nice to meet you!

Promises never to be mean or say horrid things to FireCait if I could please have a forum avatar too <3 Welcome lovely lady I'm sure we are going to have many fun filled times playing this game.

Thanks for the welcome! We're working on getting some avatars for you all to use! http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?712-Forum-Avatars&p=9132&viewfull=1#post9132

FireCait
03-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Hello Victoria "FireCait"

hi there Lease92!

Welcome. I hope to see you in game some time.

You might!

Hello FireCait! (Victoria Voss ^ ^) Greetings from Spain, where he is also well known among the followers of ArcheAge (and other games Trion).

Hope to see you regularly here ;)

Hi there! I be here as often as I can!

My hype is exploding....i'm Hyploding!! XD

Hyploding! I like it! Hi!

Hello FireCait! It's very nice to see you here and look forward to learning more about ya! Thanks for bringing ArcheAge to us!!!

Hi there Majestyk! I'm thrilled to be able to bring ArcheAge to you!

Nice to meet you :)

Nice to meet you too!

Hi there Victoria, nice to see you here on the forum :)

Glad to be here.

Hi Hi victoria!

Hi there!

omg she's basically one of us.. with a better and awesome job. Anyways haiii welcome!

Hi! Yes, I was a pretty hardcore MMO gamer before I ever joined the gaming industry.

The_Duke_of_Derp
03-27-2014, 12:27 PM
Hiya, can't wait to play, keep up the good work, and<.< >.> how you doin? http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/715/230/3d5.gif

FireCait
03-27-2014, 12:43 PM
If you would be less shy and post more often that would be awesome ;)

I do read the forums every day .. usually multiple times a day, so I'm seeing what you're saying even if I don't post. :)

I keep reading it as "FireCat" :)

Close enough :) I pronounce it as Fire-Kate, but I also answer to FireCat because so many people pronounce it that way. I've also got this awesome shirt of a fire-outlined cat that was suggested to me because of my handle :)

Brew beer? It sounds totally awesome haha :cool:

Thanks! I enjoy making things and drinking beer .. so it seemed a natural fit :)

Anyway! Random question but will you continue to play AA once is more public?

OMG yes!!

Hi FireCait Thank you so much for doing your best to bring us archeage as soon as possible i cant wait!

I'm really looking forward to opening up the servers more!

Nice to have another producer in this forum we can talk to :)

Glad to be here, and to chat!

Hiya, can't wait to play, keep up the good work, and how you doin?

Doing Good .. love that gif!

Anath
03-27-2014, 12:44 PM
Hello there o/

The_Duke_of_Derp
03-27-2014, 12:48 PM
1. get on the good side of the "people" -done
2. beg for Alpha access -in progress
3. ???
4. Profit

omgrawr56@yahoo.com
03-27-2014, 12:48 PM
Hi hi wasn't you the one do the demo at e3 last year :P ;)

Krogger
03-27-2014, 12:58 PM
hey Victoria (fire -cait) glad that u are here and hope u keep up the good work! Really loved the live stream last week and looking forward to what more exciting stuff u have awaiting for us :) . ps: u and scapes make a really good combo :3. I see a very bright future for archeage:cool:

xDrac
03-27-2014, 01:13 PM
Well, hi there Victoria :)

FantasMic
03-27-2014, 03:59 PM
Hello FireCait!! And welcome!! Nice to "meet" you :)!

Bellefontaine
03-27-2014, 05:37 PM
YAY HI VICTORIA! I was hoping we'd get your introduction! But can I just say that I when I grow up I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU brewing beer and playing/producing games.

Haiakos
03-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Welcome, nice to meet you!

Fenkiz
03-27-2014, 07:25 PM
Hello, it's great to see the people who works a this game :)

Hoping it's weeks, not months :)

Rend
03-27-2014, 07:52 PM
Nice to "meet" you.

Locklear Aoi
03-27-2014, 09:53 PM
*Bows low and then straightens with a smile. Tail swishing slowly behind her.* Greetings and Salutations, Victoria. It's great that you grace these lands with your presence. Hope that the future is bright for you and all others around.

Baron Zemo
03-27-2014, 11:27 PM
Hello FireCait !
Good to hear from you really enjoyed the Twitch Stream, and looking forward to playing with you :D

Ironfield
03-28-2014, 01:23 AM
Hello and a warm welcome to the forums FireCait, hopefully we'll be seeing more of you and Amary around the boards in time to come.

-Ironfield

YAOIAA
03-28-2014, 01:50 AM
Welcome Victoria.

Gerara
03-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Hello Victoria. Nice to see inspired and pretty girls like you (Ok you know my email to send the alpha key)

Iriel
03-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Hello Victoria!!! Nice to meet you aaaand... can't wait to see you ingame :)

utterchaos
03-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Hola :) Welcome to the jungle

Chris
03-28-2014, 03:52 PM
Hello Victoria,
Nice to meet you and welcome to the crew :)

zenaku
03-28-2014, 03:54 PM
Hey Victoria! Nice to meet ya!

Nalcetla
03-28-2014, 05:08 PM
Nice to meet you, Victoria FireCait!!
Thank you for what you do!!

Gosu
03-28-2014, 05:44 PM
Well, this is really only a small question, but.... As I've mentioned before, one of the friends I've been ranting to lately about ArcheAge was really interested in the game's composing system. There was a video shared about it awhile back that showed a bit of the skill and talked about the notes, but my friend noticed the sheet in the video was limited to 200 characters, and was very concerned about that. Is 200 characters the limit, or can it go higher?

Six
03-29-2014, 03:43 AM
Nice to meet you too :)

twisted3313
03-29-2014, 07:58 AM
I love you thanks for bringing the game to the us im playing the russian version now just a lil lost on the story please open soon or do more alpha giveaways i love to test

Wiseman
03-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Great to see that you actually enjoy the game. Hello!

Wanderer
03-31-2014, 08:50 PM
Hello!
Have not found anything better than to ask here: how much the EU version of the game will be different from the original (korean)?
I was asking not about translation and adaptation - about key moments, because the RU version very much changed and I don't like it.

Повелитель
03-31-2014, 09:31 PM
Шпилить то когда будем?

Chilias
04-01-2014, 04:02 AM
Hello, nice to meet you aswell ;) keep it up !

Halkeh
04-01-2014, 05:03 AM
Hello ArcheAge Fans!

What made you decided to switch to gaming developing ?? Were you a DBA ?

SwobyJ
04-01-2014, 12:28 PM
Ello FireCait :)

Gogo
04-02-2014, 03:35 AM
Hello nice to meet you and i like playing near you ...

Ryuna
04-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Hey FireCait! Glad you decided to workwith Trion! AA looks amazing! Keep up the good work! :)

Wolfman
04-03-2014, 12:29 PM
Hey Victoria, Can't wait for Archeage release!

Slyndria
04-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Why is it always "FireCat" and not "WaterCat"? or "EarthCat" The other elements always get screwed !

Holocist
04-04-2014, 04:53 AM
Hey guys. Waiting for Beta release. Keep up the good work!

lalaboyz55
04-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Nice to meet you! :3 now im jelous... :D

Addanc
04-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Why is it always "FireCat" and not "WaterCat"? or "EarthCat" The other elements always get screwed !

that's because fire is more awesome than water or earth

PiedPiper
04-04-2014, 07:08 AM
I prefer InfernoCat, just sayin XD

Stela
04-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Nice to meet you! :3 now im jelous... :D
Yeah... :( me too, but I'm happy & healthy so that counts for something too right? Right?? :mad:

Oh! :eek: & hi to Victoria aka FireCait.

Keter
04-04-2014, 03:14 PM
hello victoria "firecait":D

krallang
04-05-2014, 11:27 AM
Greetings,

as a long time player in lineage, DAOC, darkfall and a dozen other mmorpgs I eagerly await the NA release.

PS let me in the Alpha :)

Sino
04-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Hey FireCait!
It's nice to see that Producers are being active among the AA Forum community. :D

SaraNeto
04-05-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi Victoria! Welcome and thank you somuch for bringing to us one of the most enovative games in years!! >,<

Hikaie
04-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Hi FireCait, gald to have you to the community and I'm happy to have such a friendly person holding the fate of our community in your hands (in part) ! Nice to meet you!

Apollos
04-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Hey FireCait, I really enjoyed the stream you guys did. It was super informative and made me even more excited to learn more about this game. Looking forward to hearing and learning more from you and all the people over at Trion that are involved with the community.

fearNuke
04-06-2014, 06:44 AM
Nice to meet you FireCait, Thanks for all the hard work on ArcheAge, keep it up we want to play beta asap hehe

Josh the Wizard
04-06-2014, 06:59 AM
Why hello there FireCait, It's a pleasure to be part of this amazing community can't wait for you all to release that beast! Thanks in advance!
Signing out THE WIZARD

Celeste
04-06-2014, 07:01 AM
High Victoria (FireCait)!!, love the streams you guys have done so far, keep up the amazing work!

Scypher
04-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Sup. Any upcoming streams? :)

Senichiro
04-08-2014, 10:46 AM
hey victoria :D

ChronicOne
04-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Welcome FireCait Love the work your doing and cant wait to join you guys in game! =)

YmoN
04-09-2014, 02:11 AM
Hello Victoria! Nice to meet you.

Mazimba
04-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Hey, love the streams too - great to see people who love the game playing the game!

Legion
04-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi Victioria

Hey, love the streams too - great to see people who love the game playing the game!
not only streams =]

wolfcatcombo
04-09-2014, 09:40 PM
Glad to meet you, FireCait! I look forward to seeing how well you all made the transition from east to west with this game. I know that's one of the biggest challenges with a game like this. I've been dreaming about the western release for soooo long Haha xD

Folkan
04-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Nice to meet you and thanks for making the your presence known of the forums. I appreciate all the effort you are doing to localize Archeage for us.

Oguri
04-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Hello FireCait!! archeage is the BEST!

Kazhamania
04-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Hello Victoria, Nice to meet you :)

Future
04-10-2014, 05:42 PM
Hello ArcheAge Fans!

Nice to meet you aswell =]

Radin
04-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Nice to meet you, it's great to know AA's producer :D

Medic
04-10-2014, 06:26 PM
Nice to see a producer interacting directly. Good on ya :)

Zokot
04-10-2014, 06:43 PM
Hey FireCait! :)

bcdanforth
04-11-2014, 12:59 PM
Hello FireCait,

I have enjoyed watching your streams

Senichiro
04-11-2014, 01:00 PM
omg im so long in this forum and dont saw the firecait thread :OO hey firecait <3 how are you today

m1sbhv
04-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Hi !
http://i.imgur.com/sjWBdqf.jpg

Sweviking
04-13-2014, 02:25 AM
Hello there!

Can't wait for the game! :)

Shane
04-13-2014, 04:51 AM
Hey FireCait, great job so far! Love the live streams! Can't wait to see more of the game!!

Yooma
04-14-2014, 12:17 PM
Hello FireCait, I'm waiting for another live stream :)

Faeldric
04-14-2014, 12:28 PM
Hey FireCait, I'm watching Cohh's stream and you just jumped in. I think it's really awesome when Dev's take the time to reach out to the community like that.

Keep up the great work!

Ads
04-14-2014, 01:25 PM
I watched your livestream and it was incredible! It's amazing to meet you.

Hey FireCait, I'm watching Cohh's stream and you just jumped in. I think it's really awesome when Dev's take the time to reach out to the community like that.

Keep up the great work!

I also saw you in Cohh's stream and it was an absolute pleasure to have you there and answer questions. Couldn't ask for a better person!

Clide
04-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Hello FireCait, nice to meet you and hope to see more of you!

Nativo
04-15-2014, 01:06 PM
Waiting another stream :D

ITH
04-15-2014, 02:27 PM
Hello FireCait, nice to "meet" you!!

RockaPanter
04-15-2014, 02:36 PM
Nice to meet you Victoria =^_^= Hope a new live stream will come soon! ^^

BigTuna
04-15-2014, 04:19 PM
Hey FireCait! Just wanted to say thanks for AA NA!

jwilson
04-15-2014, 06:52 PM
Welcome and loved the streams! Can i have an alpha key please? If that wont get one, are you married? I could get the family invite, thats fine with me!...lol Hey thought id try. Welcome and cant wait to play! Have a Wonderful Day!

mayhem
04-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Hello Vic. Make me be proud of you. :D

devilthekiller
04-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Hey,there hope you will launch archeage beta!! :D

Circe
04-16-2014, 01:27 PM
Ok I know I'm late to this "welcome" party.. but THANKS FireCait (and Scapes of course) for all your hard work promoting this game. I'm really hoping ArcheAge can break the silly stereotypical prejudices NA/EU people hold about Korean MMOs. This game looks way more interesting than EQ Next and other NA-based sandboxes on the horizon... just keep up the good work and spread the love for this game!

Brandon
04-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Hi firecait!!!! I love this game already cannot wait to play it!!!!

robertwilding
04-19-2014, 07:27 AM
nice to meet you :) tried tweeting you but i dont know if i tweeted the right account :) hope to be seeing you ingame or on live stream soon :)

Katabolic
04-19-2014, 09:36 AM
Nice to "meet" you! Thanks for all of your hard work on these great games!

Nizax
04-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Hi FireCait, hoping you see my Contest Applycation, I have you and Scapes in, i hope you gonna like it! Looking forward to the next stream!

Dipcihino
04-19-2014, 11:51 AM
well come to community :)

peacemaker
04-19-2014, 01:17 PM
The stream was great and your partners explanation of the game was simple. This game looks amazing I am super excited to play

Akrotas
04-20-2014, 05:33 AM
Hey FireCait nice to see you in the forums :)!

JonathanStrange
04-20-2014, 08:09 AM
Sorry I didn't say hello earlier FireCait... hello. Um.. that's all I got right now with my headache and all. :)

Svyndari
04-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Welcome Victoria! I can't wait to hear more exciting news about ArcheAge!

Skyn
04-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Hello FireCait :) !! Awesome Stream your doing everytime you go on !! Can't wait for the next one to see more information about ArcheAge :) !!

SleepingDuck
04-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Hello glad to have you aboard.

saetang83
04-20-2014, 05:34 PM
hey FireCait. Great job on your stream never really been into mmo's really but from what iv seen AA has me hooked already. Cant wait to play

Lord Nothing
04-20-2014, 06:29 PM
Was nice meeting you in twitch, thanks for dropping by. Not often game developers stop by to talk to the fans, I played in Rift and though it was not my cup of tea I was impressed how the company handled it. Glad to know and you should be glad to hear you have my support. I will stay with Archeage for years to come.

Graywitches
04-22-2014, 02:48 PM
Hello Doll! Welcome and hope to continue this wonderful adventure of mmo glory with you!

Hardstyle
04-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Hello nice to meet you. :)

I really enjoyed all of your Twitch segments on Arche Age I can't wait to give the game a try. I hope that I get alpha access so I can report all of the bugs in the game and get this title ready for launch. :D

Sniperpanda
04-22-2014, 05:15 PM
Hello FireCait, I have enjoyed the videos and streams you have done for the game really helping hype the game up. Keep up the good work!

Stormy
04-22-2014, 05:27 PM
Hello Firecait good to see you on the Forums.

Can't wait for Beta and hopefully be lucky enough to get in, untill then I will just have to watch VoiceofKarnage on Twitch he is a great ambassador for the Game!

Jred09
04-22-2014, 05:34 PM
nice to meat u firecait hope to see u in game at some point

ZeFx
04-22-2014, 05:42 PM
Welcome, looking forward to meeting some of developers at some point.

Koltrane
04-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Excellent job with the streams! Very informative and fun!

ligthninglegend
04-23-2014, 03:47 AM
hello my name is Oriol I'm from Spain, and family of Dani Sanchez-Crespo from Novarama the developer of Invizimals. i've been playing MMO games since i was 5 years old and they are my life. Now i have 20. I play a little every day. and I saw that ArcheAge was coming soon in EU. I have a Twitch channel where I always beeing in live, every day when i have time to play ( http://es-es.twitch.tv/ligthninglegend ). I wish to play the beta test of the game and its release. I like it a lot. This game will be my first one to play before I play others. So well nice to meet you all.;)

Ashenpants
04-23-2014, 10:33 AM
Hail, FireCait. See you on the battlefield!

Tiberrs
04-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Hello FireCait, nice to see meet you, Hope to see everyone in game.

Shiki
04-23-2014, 04:37 PM
Hello! Great to meet you :D

I hop that this community will grow big and biggest of all! And the best game XD

Lovebox
04-23-2014, 07:47 PM
hello! im excited to see what you guys have planned :)

Lunayu
04-24-2014, 01:18 AM
hello Victoria I love to see you in yt :D you are so nice and adorable!

Celta
04-24-2014, 03:00 AM
Hello FireCait, nice to meet you :D I love to see your streams :D

XxAlucardxX
04-24-2014, 02:28 PM
Hey Victoria Nice to meet you :D

Aseo
04-24-2014, 02:33 PM
Hello Dear FireCait !

Good luck for the alpha test ! You think finally play to ArcheAge ? :P

I hope meet you in the game !

Shiki
04-24-2014, 02:57 PM
Hey! Producer keep up the great work and hope to see you at a stream today :D FireCait that is awesome name just saying!

sugar4free
04-25-2014, 01:10 PM
Hey Vic ;)

Greetings from Italy !!! :D

Masterkami
04-25-2014, 01:23 PM
Hey FireCait , late reply ,, still saying Hi :)

Candron
04-26-2014, 06:58 PM
Hey FireCait! Just found out about this community. Can't wait to learn more! I agree with you. Crafting is a great part of any mmo!

ReiDoBanco
04-27-2014, 01:45 PM
Always watch you in the videos!! =D Cant wait for BETA!!!

Chich
05-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Nice to meet you Victoria! I look forward to battling alongside you in raids! :)

Remedyz
05-02-2014, 10:29 AM
Hai Firecait and everyone :)
Love the little AA streams you and Scapes do every so often.

ChaosLegion
05-03-2014, 09:01 AM
When I’m not playing games I knit, spin yarn, crochet and brew beer.

You brew beer?! Awesome! I know a handful of people who do but I'm somehow always impressed when I chance upon someone new who does it as well. Also, the streams are always fun to watch. Keep up the good work!

Zicy
05-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Hi FireCait, I hope to see you soon in the next stream ;)

Dramafexx
05-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Hello Firecait! Pleasure to meet you. Thanks for all the hard work. Can't wait to enjoy it.

Feonix
05-07-2014, 04:56 AM
Hi, this is a great community so far. :)

Diegoboom
05-07-2014, 07:28 AM
Welcome Victoria

Keegan
05-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Hello and welcome. I am incredibly excited about AA as well!

solmark
05-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Thanks Victoria, I am also very excited about AA, cannot wait, gameplay looks amazing

Jinxys
05-11-2014, 03:53 AM
Hello FireCait!

It's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for introducing yourself to us here on the forums. That is a really nice personal touch! I'd like to take this moment to thank you and your talented team for the dedication and hard work to make ArcheAge a reality for us here in the West. I am SO excited to have the chance to play this from over here in New Zealand.

Found my new home

Jinxys

XxAlucardxX
05-11-2014, 02:01 PM
hello FireCait nice to meet you i'm Alucard from tunisia i'm soo exited and happy to play Archeage :D

Katanaka
05-11-2014, 05:53 PM
Hullo victoria :3. <3

Katt2501
05-12-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi there Victoria! I just recently saw an ArcheAge livestream with you in it. The game looks awesome and I can't wait to play it! =^_^=

dvj381
05-14-2014, 12:45 AM
What they need to do is run closed beta full time and have stress test weekends what this will do is make the founder packs worth it because you get the full play time and people not sure if they wan't to buy get to try it increasing your sales if they like it

Bel Geode
05-15-2014, 07:13 PM
I am still trying to figure out where you are from, Victoria, because your accent intrigues me. It almost sounds island, but not quite. (I am of Jamaican heritage myself)

Elysian
05-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Hello, nice to meet ya! :3

BloodRaeven
05-18-2014, 10:10 PM
Greetings!!!! It is a pleasure to meet you FireCait.

Ormtung
05-19-2014, 01:20 PM
Nice to meet to you Voss :)

Gunter the penguin
05-21-2014, 01:22 PM
Hello der Nice to meet you I hope to see you in game :D

Roghlinn
05-21-2014, 09:14 PM
Nice to meet you Victoria! :D hope to watch you steam some AA! :D

Martiger
05-22-2014, 08:05 PM
Hey FireCait! After I have seen every ArcheAge live stream........ I think the ArcheAge team at Trion seems very nice :) I hope and think you are the best publisher for the game.

Amishen
05-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Seems like a good place to comment 'Hello" soo.. Hello!!

ShinXanxus
06-06-2014, 02:42 AM
yo, nice to meet ya too.
Seriously you guys did an awesome job! I just can't wait to play all day long!!

Drakof
06-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Cann't wait to play AA, but it seems to be going on for ever?

DropZoneCannon
06-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Its always nice to have experienced individuals on the team, glad your with Trion FireCait.

Saul
06-09-2014, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the introduction and Welcome since you along with us are just starting the adventure! Hope to see you in game it would be like a celebrity haha. If you staff ever need us please do let us know. This game has potential and I hope it goes far and keeps going.

Shpeckstar
06-15-2014, 10:14 AM
Hello there!

jerry
06-20-2014, 07:16 PM
hello FireCait..
I never bored watching you guys.. coz you and this game are amazing..
cant wait to play..

Xenon
06-21-2014, 04:20 AM
Hi from Poland and from Me hihi and.......................stillllllllllllll....... .................................................. ....

http://i58.tinypic.com/20h7u5u.jpg

Clattie
06-23-2014, 12:49 AM
Hello , and can you please, between your own selves, sort out what is/is not being done regarding this 'game', before you stream to us baying hounds.

Might just save a whole lot of doublespeak and confusion.

Say it ONCE, and say it ACCURATELY, and then stand by it, instead of this make it up as you go along for the stream nonsense.

Thanks, and all the best, truly, you have a dificult role, due to the impotence of anyone/anything other than xlgames and the mighty dolla

ihcrA
06-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Thank you for the work you do Victoria. DNT is excited for future updates.

HolyAvengerOne
06-25-2014, 03:42 PM
Howdy Victoria =)

Quick question : your avatar on the forums... Its very small, but is that from AA? It kinda looks like an eq2 woodelf, only nicer, lol ;)

HolyAvengerOne
06-25-2014, 03:52 PM
[removed, double post]

FireCait
06-25-2014, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone new!

It's great to see you all here on the forums and I look forward to seeing you all in game!

Quick question : your avatar on the forums... Its very small, but is that from AA? It kinda looks like an eq2 woodelf, only nicer, lol ;)

It is actually an ArcheAge Elf! One of my many avatars :)

HolyAvengerOne
06-25-2014, 07:09 PM
Hi everyone new!

It's great to see you all here on the forums and I look forward to seeing you all in game!

It is actually an ArcheAge Elf! One of my many avatars :)

Thanks :) Really liking the models and overall style so far. Can't wait to play with the character creator!

kAmAkAzY
07-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Hello Victoria, I just bought the alpha last week and had no issues with the game thus far. Just until two days ago when everything was going great, I went to alt tab out of the game and then my display went all effed up. It was split in half and my right side of the screen was on the left and vice versa. On top of that, there were little lines going diraganally across it making it very difficult to see anything at all. This happened instantly when I alt tabbed out and I was looking at my desktop. Afterwards, when I found the exit game button in archage, I managed to find my restart computer button as well. When I returned to the game after the restart, everything seemed to be running well, but when I started to go in the grass, it seemed to be the grasses shadows portraying themselves all over my monitor. This is becoming a great hinderance to my gaming experience with archage. I couldn't find where to bring this up, so I finally found an official at archage. I know its only alpha and soon to be in beta. I was running the game on the second highest preset and it was perfect. I tried to turn shadows off and stuff and run in on lower setting, but to no avail.

Thank you for reading.

Novex
07-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Nice to meet you! Hope to see more from you in the future!

Megadone
07-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Hello Victoria, I just bought the alpha last week and had no issues with the game thus far. Just until two days ago when everything was going great, I went to alt tab out of the game and then my display went all effed up. It was split in half and my right side of the screen was on the left and vice versa. On top of that, there were little lines going diraganally across it making it very difficult to see anything at all. This happened instantly when I alt tabbed out and I was looking at my desktop. Afterwards, when I found the exit game button in archage, I managed to find my restart computer button as well. When I returned to the game after the restart, everything seemed to be running well, but when I started to go in the grass, it seemed to be the grasses shadows portraying themselves all over my monitor. This is becoming a great hinderance to my gaming experience with archage. I couldn't find where to bring this up, so I finally found an official at archage. I know its only alpha and soon to be in beta. I was running the game on the second highest preset and it was perfect. I tried to turn shadows off and stuff and run in on lower setting, but to no avail.

Thank you for reading.

post this in Alpha section of the forums and make sure your GPU is not overheating

Red Apple
07-21-2014, 10:39 AM
A bit late to the party but hello and best wishes to you and ArcheAge future.

iBrains
07-21-2014, 12:10 PM
When Iím not playing games I knit, spin yarn, crochet and brew beer.

You won me over right there ;)

Welcome - will be looking forward to hearing from you :)

Staparu
08-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Hello there!

HDubNZ
08-05-2014, 02:52 AM
Hi there - thanks for your efforts thus far.

NiburuSUN
08-05-2014, 03:00 AM
Keep the game sandbox

Archanarchist
08-06-2014, 02:07 AM
like your steams have you checked in on sto recently or NW? they have some nice features that havnt made it into other games in the main part like the zen exchange, NW runs purely off its cash store no in game subs and brings in the most cash of the 3 games they run although the recent lock box change to coal wards kind of killed it for me but up untill they made something you needed 14 of to make a perfect weapon enchant 10$ each(coal wards) it was a realy good game model it used to have a nice balance of stuff that you could randomly aquire from drops or buy off cash store running market and the diversity drove a lot of sales in different areas like keys for boxes or zen to by AD with which to either buy BoE equip for those who didnt have the time or friends to run dungeons for it or stuff like companion(combat pet) rarity upgrades etc, my point is theres was a solid flow of people in game using there daily AD which seems a lot like LP to buy numerous iteems including zen off exchange, creating a player nominated value (that these days post coal ward change is at the maximum AD to zen amount available to echange)which seems like credits and vice versa with people paying in RL $ for zen and using that to by vanity items boosts, combat pets etc and AD for items off the auction house and those in game F2P players with more time who ran dungeons ect 8-16hrs a day using ad to buy zen and spend it on the cash store they do have gold but its a minor currency used for common items like health potions and common crafting regents. but it would be nice to see a diverse interchangable currency system with a lot of diferent ways to spend it, a large diverse economy is a healthy economy

Irrstern
09-18-2014, 10:57 AM
nice to meet the master crime chief :)

ksyon
09-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Hello, FireCait!
Are you waiting in queue at the moment?
Just trolling lol

Mr Smokey
09-18-2014, 11:05 AM
im not trolling the queues are a joke and your companys response to founders and pepole who have given you money is disgraceful

Khuul
09-18-2014, 11:12 AM
It's not trolling to tell the truth.

Queue on Eanna is 4-5+ hours in prime time, which translates that you can't have a work to actually get to play anything.

A friend started to queue at 14:00 CET and got in at 18:00 CET, guess what time people that starts to queue at 18:00 CET will get in?

Sass
09-18-2014, 12:24 PM
We are not actually suppose to play just pay... They just write us off as whiners when we complain about the long queues who cares that we paid for a game we cannot play.. OLLO is just as bad. Even if they open more server people really do not want to start over and there no moving servers so basically its a waiting game who will continue to wait and who will quit over the Queues. Shame on me for expecting real customer service from a MMO. Shame on me for feeling pissed off that I paid to play but cannot.

Dedalus
09-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Waiting in Queue for 74 mins and probably 2 hours more, perhaps its time to acknowledge that players cannot be guided to new servers and truely address the problem by upping the pipe perhaps or prohibiting new players from creating new chars on Queued servers......o wait they are all queued ...damn.
Seriously fix the problem ....your reputation and your profits depend on it

Tazilon
09-18-2014, 05:14 PM
Add more servers

Spyder
09-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Hey baby!!

Dronin
09-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Hi, welcome to the forums please announce some kind of compensation to founders else not really very interested in what you have to say

Wrena
09-18-2014, 05:24 PM
had me at brew beer.

Mr Smokey
09-19-2014, 05:48 AM
no more posts until the compaints are burried 20 pages back

Mr Smokey
09-19-2014, 05:52 AM
had me at brew beer.

summit to do while you queue i guess lol :D

Ebolavirus
09-19-2014, 07:36 AM
hello. add some servers please, not giving the game any money til there is no server queue

Overlordking
09-19-2014, 08:21 AM
Hey firecait, Awesome to meet your acquaintance!

Zroodicka
09-19-2014, 09:02 AM
Hello, im happy your here. Enjoy queue with us :)

Korgoth
09-19-2014, 10:51 AM
Can you tell us anything about what you are doing to alleviate the dismal ques? Not just that you are adding new servers, but in detail please, you have A LOT of unhappy customers here who want a real answer, and apology and some sort of compensation for the debacle. Other mmos having been through the same is not an excuse to all you trolls, we are in the future from wow etc, its time to learn from the past.

Wolfreaper
09-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Hello ArcheAge Fans!

Fire,

If you truely care about us please help them fix the que issue. I know most paid 150 for the game to play sooner, but this is way too much. People are going to want their money back. I know i do. I might just go back to playing rift, a good trion game that works and had minimal issues and 0 ques. ALso what is with the fact i cannot use my guild ventrillo while playing the game?

Asolite
09-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Hi Fire

I suppose you understand why atm you get a cold "hi" from AA community especially from founders who felt betrayed by your company.
Those ppl spend in pre-order about 135 euros / 150USD to support AA that they expected for a long time and finally don't a service with the quality up to they paid.
Your company clearly chose one of the worst strategy. More over your company make a lot of mistake when they tryed to fix the situation making the game more unplayable...like as if you didn't have plan....

So plz communicate more about your plan to fix the situation before the community become more hostile with Trion

Krigsman
09-19-2014, 01:51 PM
I actually joined Cryptic shortly after CoH. I did play it though, and really enjoyed it while I did!

What was the name of your toon in CoH?

Mr Smokey
09-19-2014, 02:01 PM
i wouldent exspect a reply of her most of the trion devs go quite after u complain in there thread i hope shes diffrent tho i doubt it

Shaynna
09-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Hello Victoria, nice to meet you, hope to see you in game sometime and don't pay no mind to the little kids that find it necessary to whine in every thread on the forums.

Mr Smokey
09-19-2014, 03:58 PM
Hello Victoria, nice to meet you, hope to see you in game sometime and don't pay no mind to the little kids that find it necessary to whine in every thread on the forums.

pay no attention to the fanboys who will blindly kiss your ♥♥♥ pay attention to the paying customers who have to wait 7 hours to get into a server who cant play because they have a job and when they finish there job to play a game which they spent there money from said job on a product thats barely playable.

Tazilon
09-19-2014, 09:03 PM
Victoria - go find some more servers - the last 2 you just added didnt make a dent.

dotfix
09-20-2014, 01:04 AM
PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON??????? MISSING!!!!!!

1. REFUND or
2. UPGRADE PACK (give us some extra, since 135EUR for a normal queue, no LABOR nor Loyalty and a better pack at launch...) or
3. AT LEAST 5 MORE PATRON DAYS (above the other 5 you promised)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

4. GIVE US SOME LABOR PACKS, for the sake as an Archeum holder we can't craft anything w/o LP!
5. Queues are a WIP, but as an Archeum holder 6 hours waiting? UNACCEPTABLE!

So get your but working all day to make us happy,
we paid YOU, that means YOU are working for US, the fanbase!

Server: Kyprosa
Char: Dotfix
Package: Archeum (yes I paid 135EUR for being a F2P.... sigh)

lorgarn
09-20-2014, 01:37 AM
I simply hope to see the game itself. It is implossible to play if you have a day job!
We are not talking about a bumpy start, we talk about queues so long you cant play, servers diconnecting, servers so full every mob is camped by hordes of players. We talk about a headstart which was advertised and completly broken, we talk about people not getting there fonder items or suddenly even loose founders status and so also loosing there houses if they are into that little fraction that got one. We talk about this game already having 2 releases and after that another beta and every aspect of it is not working.
So YES we are whining indeed. And I really hope we stop doing so and start pulling our money back through paypal and never ever give Tirion a singe cent.

Oledirty
09-20-2014, 09:33 AM
Trion!!! Do something effective to fix these damn ques!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Aurus
09-20-2014, 10:17 AM
Yeh i would love to fall in-love with the game too - BUT I CANT GET IN. Trying hard not to go crazy on the forums but venting the frustration in my posts is like a fresh cold waterfall pouring over me washing away my anger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrr loool.

Cujek
09-20-2014, 10:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx0W3wqSA84

EvilMonkeyBoy
09-20-2014, 11:58 AM
3 hour queue, down to 345 then lost connection to server and now to queue again for another 2 hours!! WWhhhhheeeeeeeeee! such fun!

Oledirty
09-20-2014, 01:31 PM
http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/a5NZ8Qo_700b.jpg

Ankaru
09-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Hello! Welcome to QueueAge!

Oledirty
09-20-2014, 04:36 PM

Zercon
09-20-2014, 10:06 PM
Hello ArcheAge Fans!

My name is Victoria “FireCait” Voss, and I’m thrilled to be your ArcheAge Producer for Trion Worlds! If you watched the livestream last week, you've seen me "in person" and I'm thrilled to be here on the forums now.

I’ve been playing MMO since … well .. a long time ago :) and I’ve fallen in love with ArcheAge. I’m primarily an online gamer as I love having folks around when I’m playing! I love all sorts of gameplay, from farming and crafting, to that crazy run with a ship full of supplies and never knowing when or if you’re going to get jumped! When I’m not playing games I knit, spin yarn, crochet and brew beer.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you all here on the forums and, in the coming weeks and months, in the game!

you all did a good job for rift so why did Trion fire all the good people and keep all the ones that do not know what they're doing

Let’s talk about how smart the people from Trion really are…..
Trion cannot add here is want they did for beta, they took 2 alpha servers plus 50,000 new players and open closed beta event1 with one server it crashed within 20 min. and they added one more. From this point they kept adding servers to beta…. That was beta so it really was no big deal, all the players thought that Trion would learn from all of this, but did they…. Hell no….. Trion said they was going to release only 6 servers when over 100,000 post / replies told them they will need more then 6. If any one of us screwed up as bad as this on our job we would be fired and replaced…. So now, not even a week into the game we are up to 10 servers and have Q times from 2 hours to 18hours, trion puts restrictions on the servers and 5 million now players does not know that that is so they pick a server there friends are no just to set in Q for 10 hours to find out they cannot create a character at all, so now they have to do all of this again…. And Trion said over and over they you can have up to 4 characters on 1 server , but how are you going to do this if you cannot make a character… so now not only is everybody at Trion dumb, they are liars too… if there was a smart person at Trion they would have locked all players out of the servers if the player did not have a character on that server but we can see if there was anyone at Trion with a little bit of brains, they lost it when they went to the bathroom and took a dump…. You can only play 1 character at a time, so locking all the races from the players that is already on that server hurts the players there they cannot run with they’re friends…
There is a lot of players that got their money back and more everyday (not me, I’m trying to hang in there). Even though I thought Trion did a good job with rift, they screwed up the launch of this game so bad it will be remembered as the worst launch ever and this will be the last game I try with Trion name on it….

Ocho
09-20-2014, 10:12 PM
Please don't necro threads.