09-27-2014, 12:23 PM
http://tof.canardpc.com/view/483bdf55-02a9-40da-86a4-a6a24cbac38b.jpg

Nothing's wrong here ?

Bez
09-27-2014, 12:39 PM
This guy deserves a medal!

Bayes
09-27-2014, 12:43 PM
Hahaha, where is that? Come on, if I were French I would laugh at that then attempt to make an even more insulting gesture.

I think the French can stand up for themselves without having to cry to Trion. I look forwards to their response.

Arismon
09-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Hahaha, where is that? Come on, if I were French I would laugh at that then attempt to make an even more insulting gesture.

I think the French can stand up for themselves without having to cry to Trion. I look forwards to their response.

Replace French with Jews and then think about how it feels.
Feels disgusting, isn't it ?

Natureforce
09-27-2014, 02:43 PM
This is just sad and immature -_-

Fiia
09-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Well, it's f2p, so I guess there's a lot of little kids playing this game ... but yeah, I do find this a bit too offensive. V:

drfu
09-27-2014, 05:02 PM
Again, wtf are you crying about? Always the french, if you cant take a effin joke joke go F' off. Fetchez la vache, or i will taunt you a second time you silly inglish knnnniget!!!

Jolly
09-27-2014, 06:07 PM

Pull yourself out of your own arse

drfu
09-27-2014, 06:28 PM

but what if we repalced it with norwegian? poor us filty rich norwegians.. im about to cry..

Lionsly
09-27-2014, 08:44 PM
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/400176AAfrance.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=400176AAfrance.jpg)

Again, wtf are you crying about? Always the french, if you cant take a effin joke joke go F' off. Fetchez la vache, or i will taunt you a second time you silly inglish knnnniget!!!

It's a joke, small rosbeef, no rage ;)

Darkqc
09-27-2014, 09:35 PM
Can I to put a Svastika on my sail or on my home flag? Can I put a Muslum or Christan symbol on my house or Sail? Can I put a logo or picture whit a message : No English, Russian or French on my house or Sail? NO, this is disgusting, insulting and.... we are all human with many language trying to play a very good game, I'm not a english player, but i try to speak english to my neighbor (like u Jolly) to show respect for all, but I never see a english or german or other trying to show me the same respect...so plz...stop this! My english is not perfect and I know this all day I learn more and more... I never ask anyone to do the same, is my personnal! But when I see this piece of crap, this ♥♥♥♥.. I just wanna take the easy way out and speak french to all in /s , /n , /f !!!

Bayes
09-28-2014, 12:21 AM
Darkqc the more you complain about people insulting you the more grief you will get, did you never go to school?

The rest of Europe, and it is not just the British to blame for this, don't find it funny to "hate" the French per se. What they find funny is that some of the French actually seem to care!

Bayes
09-28-2014, 12:24 AM

But the French don't have a history of being a persecuted group. In fact, they have quite the opposite.

uberowo
09-28-2014, 03:01 AM
But the French don't have a history of being a persecuted group. In fact, they have quite the opposite.

"The french" is also not a racial or religious ethnicity.

meemai
09-28-2014, 04:50 AM
French guilds like boucaneers don't make it better.