PDA

View Full Version : Notice to all Kyprosa players - " The Black Paw" guild scammer - player "Avo"

biscuits
09-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Please do not attempt to trade with anyone from this guild. A player called "Avo" is attempting to sell his 16x16 plot of land and scam any potential buyers, do not trade with this player.

Regards

WNxRip
09-27-2014, 02:04 PM
The Black Paw are the coolest guild on Kyprossa bar 1 (Hydra) so that is a filthy lie good sir ^^

Nischana
09-28-2014, 06:53 AM
Seems like Hydra are supporting Guilds that likes to scam, better take care when dealing with them could bet they scam too.

WNxRip
09-28-2014, 07:16 AM
Seems like Hydra are supporting Guilds that likes to scam, better take care when dealing with them could bet they scam too.

Well actually Biscuits has failed to provide any evidence (screenshots or video evidence) of getting scammed by a Black Paw member, as such it is slander/libel.
If I slander another guild then I atleast try to provide some small ammount of evidence to back up my claims.

Provide evidence Biscuits and I'll believe that a Black Paw member scammed you ^^

Nischana
09-28-2014, 07:48 AM
Well sure, and thats why you feel like you have to use your "big" name for some white knighting.
Because some "random" had a bad day and decidet to murder some Guilds Name.
Well i think everyone has his own thoughts of this and i prefer to belive biscuits.

Rajr
09-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Please do not attempt to trade with anyone from this guild. A player called "Avo" is attempting to sell his 16x16 plot of land and scam any potential buyers, do not trade with this player.

Regards

So salty, so sad. So butthurt.

You should probably quit this game lol.

NotAScammer
09-28-2014, 08:51 AM
I'm Avo, I am not a scammer. You are a member of Legion, i busted you hacking/cheating, and know you are spreading disinformation.
Good JOB!
Can you provide some evidence of the supposed scam, please?

bigfacecat
09-28-2014, 08:52 AM
omg i done got scamed as wel! i do trade run at cliper. blak paw come. blak paw come. kil cliper steal pak. ban for steal pak please

daita
09-28-2014, 12:19 PM
The only thing I can say is that Avo is rushing his access to pirate island.