PDA

View Full Version : Nui - spammers + lag + login fail + nvidia sli fail

Bagabontu
09-27-2014, 01:19 PM
It seems thats this server got some real problems.
I hope they will resolve latency problems also spammers which also lag.
And i hope nvidia ori archage will resolve SLI problems so i can use my both videocards happy.

Sinoby
09-27-2014, 02:28 PM
ok, one by one:
Lag is terrible on the Nui at times. Sometimes it is ok (later in the evening EU time), but mostly combat is borderline unplayable, carts are teleporting all over the place etc. And it is server side issue, because me and friend experience it at the same moment - when it lags for me it lags for him. Kyprosa never lagged this badly, even though K. is always full.
Spammers are annoying, but the most problematic are bots, that are teleporting all over the place killing mobs.
SLI is working fine for me with the latest drivers, both videocards are utilized to almost full and game runs fine FPS-wise

Bagabontu
09-28-2014, 06:45 AM
Could you please tell me what videocards are you using also which driver version ?
I'm using two GTX 560TI S.O.C. and latest drivers.
I tried every possible method to make them work in sli in game but all was in vain...

Bagabontu
09-28-2014, 06:48 AM
I also comunicated with nvidia online customer support and they asked me lots of details about my windows,videocards etc.
And i've told them that i'm not the only one with this issue and it seems that right now they investigate this problem.
I hope they will finally do something about it.

Sinoby
09-28-2014, 07:53 AM
Could you please tell me what videocards are you using also which driver version ?
I'm using two GTX 560TI S.O.C. and latest drivers.
I tried every possible method to make them work in sli in game but all was in vain...

I am running 2 GTX780TI on Asus X79 mobo, CPU 4930K. Windows 7 x64, nVidia drivers 344.11. I just have SLI enabled in nVidia control panel, haven't done anything to turn it on.
Both GPU's are under 80-100% load, FPS is 140-70. I am running AA on DX11.