PDA

View Full Version : Sumusiko's Middleman Service.

sumusiko
09-27-2014, 09:10 PM
Hello, surely you know about the current housing problems right? So lately many people have been "selling" their land however as you know it, there's no way you can do a "fair" trade when it's about land since the owner cannot place the land on the trade window.

This has led to countless scams ranging 10-200G of worth, now that's a huge ♥♥♥♥ing loss isn't it?

Due to this I've decided to start a middleman service. I will take a tax of 10% which should be a fair percentage to make sure everything goes according to the trade.

Procedure:
- PM me here or in skype. (Sumusiko)
- I will Log in, go to the location.
- The buyer gives me the trade items/gold.
- The seller removes the land.
- The buyer places their scarecrow/house.
- I deliver the items/gold to the seller.

To make sure this is a legit thread I will also require you to post here any successful trades with me as your middleman as in to increase my reputation.

Known List of Scammer:
- Cetabio

PM me any scammers with proof and I will add to the thread.

PS: Seems like most scammers are spanish as such I ultimately keep the right to decline any middleman services if it involves spanish people.

dnastynice
09-27-2014, 09:23 PM
use the cash shop item to sell land. its 100% safe lol

iSlippY
09-30-2014, 11:14 AM
How about making a Thread List of Scammers.. iL add more to the list of scammers.

1. ArtemIsia
2. Jest

I like ur suggestions but not all of us are reading on forums, plus there is the Auction License to sell land, 100% safe.