PDA

View Full Version : Archeage crashes on Silent cutscene

Kayness
09-28-2014, 07:57 AM
pasted from the technical support thread I made :
This is getting ridiculous now. But anyway onto the problem.
I'm on EU Servers, my friends are playing fine, I try to get into the game to join them (this is at 9am BST) and low and behold, the endless looping cinematic is back, only this time it's got teeth.
After 10 seconds or so, it'll close completely. No crash reports, just closes. I'm in a queue for live assistance but that wont be for 9 hours. It's now 2.48pm BST. I've tried everything, editing the system config (it's already at 1 but I will change it to 0 in a moment) I've reset my computer, I've logged out of glyph and logged back in, I left the game alone for 3 hours before trying to log in again...
Yesterday I was experiencing it closing randomly, whenever I teleported somewhere like Halcyona, it would let me move forward a few inches and just close.
The game has run "fine" up until yesterday, my graphics are set to normal (well below what I used for Alpha) as I had a huge graphical glitches in high and above, with npc's distorting over my screen in what would be classed as an epileptic educing pattern.
So if anyone can help me in anyway get rid of the cutscene thing, just..
Yeah. I'm patron, if that means anything, i have 8gb of ram, running windows 7, my graphics card is AMD Radeon HD 7700.. processor is AMd Athlon x4 740 quad 3.20ghz.

Kayness
09-28-2014, 08:43 AM
bump please