PDA

View Full Version : Give a man a crumpet and you feed him for a day, give a an a farm and he well never hunger for crumpets again.

Bayes
09-28-2014, 09:32 AM
Can you help? Fierce fighting in Halceona has forced hundreds from their homes. Please help us provide urgently needed food now and prevent this crisis turning into a catastrophe.

"If we do nothing, the number of people going hungry will rise. There is a real threat of famine, unless Erenor acts now."

For as little as 16x16 plot you can allow the most unfortunate to eat. Please, give all you can, contact 'Vajazzling' in-game to donate a spare plot.

(P.S I'm sure we can come to some arrangement via marketplace goods given to you on your new server)
(P.P.S. Sorry for stealing your idea Jolly, it just might work though!)

Jolly
09-28-2014, 10:21 AM
Oi how dare you steal from a single mother of eighteen!

meemai
09-28-2014, 10:59 AM
It's all the fault of people with farm carts... I blame them and thunderstruck logs.

Kaylee
09-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Make a man a fire and he's warm for a day...set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

meemai
09-28-2014, 12:06 PM
Make a man a fire and he's warm for a day...set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life

Well no matter how many fires west side is lost, I met a guy that wouldn't lvl stuck for 22 for days! He only picks shrooms!

Kaylee
09-28-2014, 12:11 PM
yeh, that guys a dick

Gomar
09-29-2014, 12:31 AM
Can you help? Fierce fighting in Halceona has forced hundreds from their homes. Please help us provide urgently needed food now and prevent this crisis turning into a catastrophe.

If people flee from Halcyona, can we have their land?