PDA

View Full Version : Kyprosa at War

iwearsuits
09-28-2014, 11:01 AM
Now the queues have settled somewhat, logging in to stuff like this is awesome. Think we got ourselves a good server boys and girls.

http://i.imgur.com/ZGs1tc3.jpg

Shootersa
09-28-2014, 11:02 AM
Yes we do, nice action and allot of guilds, looks very promising

ShuraMMO
09-28-2014, 11:40 AM
no QQ more PewPew

yes its great that our server is not boring.

HidekiG
09-28-2014, 11:49 AM
Prime
We create war zones.

Symanovitch
09-29-2014, 01:24 AM
Prime
We create war zones.

Yeah, i must admit i really like the way you guys butcher in Hasla killing everything even your own faction. That's probably the only times i see easterners fighting *togheter* and not among themselves (for those who don't run right away to Nui at least).

Keep them comming, makes the Hasla farming much more entertaining.

Kittens
09-29-2014, 06:18 AM
We are killing our enemies not our own faction.
The Greens we killed in Hasla last time was guilds that was PKing us or our alliance partners, i think you know we got some Guilds on West planning to go Pirate and playing it exactly this way already.

However i think we even secured save-farming for most of you, we constantly wiped every red running around with just a few ppl.

PS: I apologize for every green that died and wasn't Hostile to us or our Alliances, i know you just tried to help your friends or got targeted by accident, i understand that it may look like we was PKing out of nowhere but there are really actually War's between west guilds going on for valid reasons like Freedich PKing, Ganking Questers and so one. IX Kohorta was attacking our Allies from Drunken Whalers and therefore we did what we have to do. Team Butchers / Black Swans and Fremen Sietch are also free to kill, at-least for this ones you may know they are pirating like crazy.

MrE
09-29-2014, 06:29 AM
Actually i feel that Kyprosa has suddenly less reds than greens. PvP with Prime or TB is fun and atm we have more fight with them than with reds which usually run away even if they outnumber us.

You have my regards Prime, you fight well

Kittens
09-29-2014, 06:39 AM
@MrE absolutely that what i like on Kyprosa we PvP ingame but in the forums we just having fun and resumé about the past good fights. Take a look on Dahuta thats the universe of bad trash in the forum and unskilled actions Ingame.

What happened to the big Red's like Impact / Midgard and Legion. Miss them really

PS: You are hostile towards TB ?
PS2: The Landgrabbing PvP in Marianople is real ;D

MrE
09-29-2014, 06:46 AM
@Kittens i think that not everybody feels that way, but yeah why fight on forums. We lost some packs, got some from somebody else, some of yours tried to kill us and we fought back. I enjoyed spaming trial chat with one member of yours. It's just fun.

TB ♥♥♥♥♥ us at start of server when we foolishly planted hundreds of trees on one of islands. Since then they are KoS whenever they appear to be a threat. They've got zerg and some organization which allow them to be hostile to almost any guild.

Symanovitch
09-29-2014, 07:07 AM
Actually i feel that Kyprosa has suddenly less reds than greens. PvP with Prime or TB is fun and atm we have more fight with them than with reds which usually run away even if they outnumber us.

Hmmm since you're Westerner i assume you refer to us, easterners as reds ? (we do the same so it can get complicated XD)

And yes, you're totally right. The "ohw so awesome pvp server" is full of ***** on our side. Won't nominate any guild here, i'm sure you guys know them as well as we do, but all they know to do is run away or gank you 5+ vs 2.

Yesterday in Hasla was again a prime exemple with Prime (XD) while there was the hudge fight Kohorta vs Prime, all the greens (easterners for me lol) ran away, we were merely 10/15 people (including me and 4 guildies) that rushed into the melee while the rest went to hide at Nui *spit* tell me about the big pvp guildes seriously -_-

Anyways, keep them comming dudes, it's really a nice break from farming :cool:

(sorry for my english, actually i'm one of the rare frenchies on kyprosa, learned my english on MMos)

Aedgyth
09-29-2014, 07:08 AM
@MrE absolutely that what i like on Kyprosa we PvP ingame but in the forums we just having fun and resumé about the past good fights. Take a look on Dahuta thats the universe of bad trash in the forum and unskilled actions Ingame.

What happened to the big Red's like Impact / Midgard and Legion. Miss them really

PS: You are hostile towards TB ?
PS2: The Landgrabbing PvP in Marianople is real ;D

They are getting resources and generally gearing up - when you next see them next, expect some extremely well geared guild/alliance.

HidekiG
09-29-2014, 07:12 AM
They are getting resources and generally gearing up - when you next see them next, expect some extremely well geared guild/alliance.

:3 I cannot wait to go down on them again.

Yeah, i must admit i really like the way you guys butcher in Hasla killing everything even your own faction. That's probably the only times i see easterners fighting *togheter* and not among themselves (for those who don't run right away to Nui at least).

Keep them comming, makes the Hasla farming much more entertaining.

As Kittens said, we were only protecting Drunken Whalers from IX Kohorta and killing Black Swans because they are on our KoS. We generally dont attack same faction unless they prove to be a direct annoyance to either us or our allies, never without justifiable cause however.

Thank you, it means a lot to have one of our enemies say that. That is in my opinion one of the highest signs of respect one can get, that of an enemy. I assure you the respect is mutual, we've had some very good fights, both losses and wins against you guys. Let us keep it up and may the best one win.

Hmmm since you're Westerner i assume you refer to us, easterners as reds ? (we do the same so it can get complicated XD)

And yes, you're totally right. The "ohw so awesome pvp server" is full of ***** on our side. Won't nominate any guild here, i'm sure you guys know them as well as we do, but all they know to do is run away or gank you 5+ vs 2.

Yesterday in Hasla was again a prime exemple with Prime (XD) while there was the hudge fight Kohorta vs Prime, all the greens (easterners for me lol) ran away, we were merely 10/15 people (including me and 4 guildies) that rushed into the melee while the rest went to hide at Nui *spit* tell me about the big pvp guildes seriously -_-

Anyways, keep them comming dudes, it's really a nice break from farming :cool:

(sorry for my english, actually i'm one of the rare frenchies on kyprosa, learned my english on MMos)

I wont comment on Dahuta except for the fact that multiple people from multiple guilds are delusional with their insignificant achievements in previous games which they think actually means something. It's all their arguments are based off in the forums even though quite frankly nobody cares.

But that is up to them, as for the PvP quality I'm 100% sure that the PvP there is still awesome in it's own way.

Yeah, we've been terrorizing Hasla for the past couple of days and we've basically pushed back all the reds every time. We did get ONE time where we got pincered by IX Kohorta, Black Swans and all the Easterners from 3 different points which we barely made it out of. Sadly half of our raid was in jail after that so we decided to go do something else.

Thanks for all your kind words, we definitely aim to keep the PvP quality high and alive.

Keep coming at us!

(And give me more honor points, huehue)

MrE
09-29-2014, 07:28 AM
Yeah, we've been terrorizing Hasla for the past couple of days and we've basically pushed back all the reds every time. We did get ONE time where we got pincered by IX Kohorta, Black Swans and all the Easterners from 3 different points which we barely made it out of. Sadly half of our raid was in jail after that so we decided to go do something else.

Thanks for all your kind words, we definitely aim to keep the PvP quality high and alive.

BS didn't PvPed in Hasla past days. I was there yesterday with my CP (8-11ppl - 1 healer or 2nd with huge packet loss from Moscow) so we didn't tried to get in bigger fight. But we managed to keep our spot for hours

HidekiG
09-29-2014, 07:33 AM
BS didn't PvPed in Hasla past days. I was there yesterday with my CP (8-11ppl - 1 healer or 2nd with huge packet loss from Moscow) so we didn't tried to get in bigger fight. But we managed to keep our spot for hours

I noticed BS didn't have that many during the weekend, when we fought IX Kohorta tho we only had 20-25 people, and so did they. So you can imagine an equal raid vs equal raid getting attacked by another group of 10 + reds from two other sides it can get outta hand. :P

Looking forward to bigger fights, though. Guild vs Guild would be cool sometimes.

iwearsuits
09-29-2014, 11:45 AM
I dont know like yesterday we had a massive west trade run for about an hour, then 30 minutes later a just as big trade run of easteners shows up. I think we might be missing each other from time to time :P Halcyona which used to be a good indication of east v. west isn't so much anymore since it is totally unplayable with the current number of active players on kyprosa.

Hasla is the next best thing, and that one swings from east to west dominance multiple times a day :P

xReorks
09-29-2014, 06:52 PM
I dont know like yesterday we had a massive west trade run for about an hour, then 30 minutes later a just as big trade run of easteners shows up. I think we might be missing each other from time to time :P Halcyona which used to be a good indication of east v. west isn't so much anymore since it is totally unplayable with the current number of active players on kyprosa.

Hasla is the next best thing, and that one swings from east to west dominance multiple times a day :P

Hasla would be a dream if just didn't had that ******ed peace timer.
Because, as i said multiple times the purpose of that spot is to pvp and progress, the peace timer removes one of the two, failing the equation.

Over halcyona i agree , but i don't mind much over the eastern-western confrontation as long as i can have meaningful pvps, if to have pvp i need to find butchers and push ctrl+f well, then be it.

HidekiG
09-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Hasla would be a dream if just didn't had that ******ed peace timer.
Because, as i said multiple times the purpose of that spot is to pvp and progress, the peace timer removes one of the two, failing the equation.

Over halcyona i agree , but i don't mind much over the eastern-western confrontation as long as i can have meaningful pvps, if to have pvp i need to find butchers and push ctrl+f well, then be it.

Sadly the entire blood lust mode works ♥♥♥♥ when you have more then 1 raid and it's especially annoying when working together with another guild. It really gets me pissed off how messy large scale blood lust fights go.

xReorks
09-30-2014, 06:14 PM
Sadly the entire blood lust mode works ♥♥♥♥ when you have more then 1 raid and it's especially annoying when working together with another guild. It really gets me pissed off how messy large scale blood lust fights go.

Yeah , but thats the same since every MMO i played, in which hitting own allies / guild members / friendlies was a major issue during massive pvps.
Always been, always will be, won't ever understand why no damn dev has ever thought to resolve this in 10 years, but its w/e.

Also the peace time , i insist (im just getting started on this btw), its getting out of control and potentially crippling the game activity.
I'm shocked that nobody has noticed this yet, how people is just plainly avoiding war / danger areas and mass moves on peace periods.
A sandbox shouldn't be promoting such moves.

HidekiG
09-30-2014, 11:57 PM
I think that's a bit harder to work around, I agree to having peace periods. I think people deserve to have a chance to calmly PvE/quest/farm, etc.
I think in order to promote war time appeal more maybe they could add a 5-10% increase in materials/gold gained from trade packs. I think that would spice it up a bit.

Other then that, no clue.

Lysin
10-01-2014, 12:17 AM
I have to say that the war is awesome. I'm from Friskyttarna and we've had nice fights two nights in a row now.

Both Monday and Tuesday around 8pm and forward. I think we had about 100+ greens and 100+ reds on Freedich yesterday doing battle. We almost downed an eastern cutter with ours but they despawned it when it went low.

A shoutout to Prime, Wolfsrudel, Ginnunga, Italian Bastardz, Black Swans, Thelyn Ennor and The Chaos Vanguard for backing us up and for awesome fighting!

I dont remember what reds we faced I believe it was Hydra, Legion and some others.

HidekiG
10-01-2014, 12:26 AM
We fought vs. the Sun Tzu alliance and a couple more. Which were:

Legion
Sun Tzu
DaVinci
Silent Storm

Seperate from that alliance there was:
Comrades
Hydra

---

This is AFAIK.

CaptainBanana
10-01-2014, 01:32 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/therabbit89/b/573647868

Here the full fight of last night at freederich,
RIP Silent Storm's Galleon at around 14:00
Assault at East capital Ynystere at 40:00

GG to all guilds

DaYeL
10-01-2014, 07:58 AM
R.I.P. to the Hydra Galleon just 10 min ago...

Sry guys but you attacked us, just self defense =P

arknor
10-01-2014, 10:13 AM
We fought vs. the Sun Tzu alliance and a couple more. Which were:

Legion
Sun Tzu
DaVinci
Silent Storm

Seperate from that alliance there was:
Comrades
Hydra

---

This is AFAIK.
HYDRA are KOS to silent storm we don't fight with them ever! we despise them.

basically someone in our alliance asked for help securing freedrich whilst they hand in trade packs, we pushed reds back , they pushed us back , we pushed them back, we got overwhelmed when about 7 different red guilds were all fighting vs us.

I think sun tzu lost 6 trade packs out of 2 merchant ships?

ahh your stream starts at the moment we got flanked on the beach when we got pushed back to the ships for the last time

lisaa
10-02-2014, 01:23 PM
GG at Freedich today guys, had tons of fun ^^

Viciskander
10-02-2014, 01:27 PM
great Fight to West Guilds vs us

see you next time ;)

Sidies
10-02-2014, 01:28 PM
GG at Freedich today guys, had tons of fun ^^

GG was a nice fight
#impact :)

Nightmare
10-02-2014, 01:37 PM
Yeha that was a very nice fight tonight on freedich.

Spreadinator
10-02-2014, 02:14 PM
Good fighting with you all today!!! pictures of todays fights.. This one is for history books!

http://imgur.com/a/lD3YW

CaptainBanana
10-02-2014, 02:16 PM
GG it was very funny,but really Trion should improve the server a bit more,because it cant handle at all 200+ players in one place,i believe there were at least 400-500 players on the Island this night at some point,if all was more smooth i believe it could be at least 2x epic

Lempartus
10-02-2014, 02:40 PM
GG for all

Matt The Hit
10-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Despite all the lag and half the people being invisible, it was a lot of fun. We seem to be doing this daily now and quite frankly I'm loving it. Glad you guys on your trade runs got your packs in. Let's hope the server performance picks up so we can have more consistent fights.

Xerxes
10-02-2014, 11:24 PM
Was really fun, congrats to everyone who participated, Western or Eastern, great battle.

Lempartus
10-03-2014, 04:03 AM
from yesterday :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35R4hiHanmg&feature=youtu.be

DaYeL
10-03-2014, 04:13 AM
I'm happy to be on this server.

Italian Bastardz Guild wants to thanks allied guilds for the invite to the event and the enemies ones for the good and fun fight!

Footage of the event:
http://www.twitch.tv/therabbit89/b/574182849

TY ALL & <3

WNxRip
10-03-2014, 03:31 PM
R.I.P Fibsii from Legions Merchant ship:
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p720/WNxRipvanwinkle1/ScreenShot0081_zps67079c77.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/WNxRipvanwinkle1/media/ScreenShot0081_zps67079c77.jpg.html)

Also R.I.P to the Silent Storm fishing boat... And the Sun Tzu fishing boat that we intercepted for a double kill, that giant 38g Marlin you had on the back of one of those boats will pay for our galleon you blew up a few days ago so thank you for the present.
We all enjoyed handing in your fish for gold, you guy super mad and tried pushing us with your farm carts, the tears were delicious

Nunchi
10-03-2014, 03:46 PM
well you heard it here first

WNxRip
10-03-2014, 03:52 PM

That was your 69th post as well, the irony

HidekiG
10-04-2014, 03:00 AM

Please don't tell me you're here because you're thinking of switching to Kyprosa, right?
Would love if you could just stay on Dahuta. ^-^

Sidies
10-04-2014, 03:26 PM
well played guys !

was a nice fight on freedich island

here is our video about it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n9JwyqEz00

Viciskander
10-04-2014, 03:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n9JwyqEz00#t=11

the war of yesterday from our point of view. ;)

Socratic
10-04-2014, 04:54 PM
The only East I ever see are the sad saps running around killing farmers, then the farmers group up and destroy them also.

Nunchi
10-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Please don't tell me you're here because you're thinking of switching to Kyprosa, right?
Would love if you could just stay on Dahuta. ^-^
Wow, harsh; was just paroozing the forums

WNxRip
10-05-2014, 04:40 AM
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p720/WNxRipvanwinkle1/ScreenShot0083_zps5565cdd0.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/WNxRipvanwinkle1/media/ScreenShot0083_zps5565cdd0.jpg.html)

Poor Deadness/Legion Galleon. Enjoy picking it up from the bottom of the ocean ;)

Deadness
10-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Congratulations on your first galleon kill, Rip! Too bad i was disconnected while using its radar on Austera so wasn't on the game thanks to Glyph servers are being down while its happening.

HidekiG
10-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Just wanted to say GG to Impact today at Hasla ( about 30 min ago ) from Prime.
Those were some nice fights.

WNxRip
10-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Congratulations on your first galleon kill, Rip! Too bad i was disconnected while using its radar on Austera so wasn't on the game thanks to Glyph servers are being down while its happening.

It's our 2nd galleon kill actually but yeah, Hope you enjoyed repairing it <3

Hawky
10-05-2014, 09:00 AM
35G+ Is pocket money.

HidekiG
10-05-2014, 09:02 AM

Wut, you're pirates. We already got like 6 already and we only go on the seas for trade runs XD

WNxRip
10-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Wut, you're pirates. We already got like 6 already and we only go on the seas for trade runs XD

Not our fault that whenever we see a galleon they despawn it.

Geek Squad despawned theirs the other day, cowards ^^

DaYeL
10-05-2014, 11:51 AM
So shameful, building your galleon and dont use it bacause you fear to lose it

Matt The Hit
10-05-2014, 11:59 AM

http://i.imgur.com/e9xfeDN.gif

HidekiG
10-05-2014, 12:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/e9xfeDN.gif

D: I'm scared q.q

WNxRip
10-05-2014, 01:34 PM
So shameful, building your galleon and dont use it bacause you fear to lose it

We're using it right now, actually a bunch of your guys just saw us on the open sea, we didn't despawn it, we're not ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ^^

HidekiG
10-05-2014, 01:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tUrd4L9.jpg
Link for bigger image: http://i.imgur.com/tUrd4L9.jpg

RIP

WNxRip
10-05-2014, 02:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tUrd4L9.jpg
Link for bigger image: http://i.imgur.com/tUrd4L9.jpg

RIP

you're bragging about 11 people ganking 1 guy? seriously? Lolol

HidekiG
10-05-2014, 02:17 PM
you're bragging about 11 people ganking 1 guy? seriously? Lolol

How is that bragging? We met you, you're a cocky nobody, we killed you, I enjoyed myself and figured I'd share my happiness with the forums!

GG? :(

DaYeL
10-05-2014, 05:02 PM
We're using it right now, actually a bunch of your guys just saw us on the open sea, we didn't despawn it, we're not ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ^^

Not speaking about you man.
Speaking generally. I hate the ppl who builds their galleon and despawn it every fcking time. Ridicolous.

You Hydra dont despawn I know, i have seen you on the sea.

DaYeL
10-07-2014, 11:17 AM
This Afternoon a good Fight long 3 hours for the Italian Bastardz vs multiple East guilds like Sun Tzu first on Freedich Island (R.I.P. for Gabriella your Galleon) and some Da Vinci's adders who tried to bring our one down and failed in the attempt. GG was a very fun and good fight. Thank to the Umbra's friends for their help! They was helped us a lot vs the red zerg.

After that Silent Storm and Da Vinci's allied and trailed us on the Ynistere coast and in a naval skirmish where 1 Galleon and 2 Clipper for the Bastardz against 13 Clippers and 2 Galleons for the 2 allied east guilds and they managed to make 1 of their Galleon Captured and almost destroyed before the despawn and the second one followed the same destiny after some minutes.
All recorder in this twitch footage (audio is in italian language sorry for that).
http://www.twitch.tv/therabbit89/b/575758481
Ty all Guys.

xReorks
10-07-2014, 08:09 PM
GF dayel.
My huge respects towards your project, as you know, is nice to have yours around. :)

Lempartus
10-08-2014, 02:33 PM
GFto Team Butchers for today :) fraps soon ...

Viciskander
10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Epic See Fight Battle vs Italian Bastardz

many Clippers vs 1 Black Pearl

GG & thx for a nice Fight

Video follows

Phil
10-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Really nice fight.
Big respect going to Italian Bastardz for taking the fight the way they did.

Ubereizen
10-10-2014, 03:30 AM
Thanks you too.. Sure that the Black Pearl is resistant (=

Leitwolf
10-10-2014, 04:05 AM
Congrats to Impact for releasing the Black Pearl to the world! Sounds like a lot of boats were torn apart by this beast already! :D

However, do not forget about the other major Naval PvP event that took place last evening at Freedich Bay:

http://archeage-online.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1807&d=1412937747

http://archeage-online.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1805&d=1412937613

http://archeage-online.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1804&d=1412937487

http://archeage-online.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1809&d=1412937948

http://archeage-online.de/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1810&d=1412938033

My personal thanks to all guilds (including Legion, Sun Tzu, Dragoons, Italian Bastardz, Vindictive, The Obscure and all the others, red and green) that participated! You showed the world that Server Kyprosa is nothing but a constant battlefield, horrid and full of slaughter!

Good show!

DaYeL
10-11-2014, 06:47 AM
GG to Impact for the Black Pearl, we tried to Conquer that beast for half an hour, but we failed in the attempt.
TY to all guilds for the last Naval Battle a lot of Galleons were destroyed and a lot of brave men lost their lives. Respect

Lempartus
10-11-2014, 10:43 AM
BS Event:

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zpqp3k.jpg

Prime event:
http://i.imgur.com/sKpkHs4.jpg

choose your destiny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1nzADdV6zk

HidekiG
10-11-2014, 10:53 AM
BS Event:

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zpqp3k.jpg

Prime event:
http://i.imgur.com/sKpkHs4.jpg

choose your destiny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1nzADdV6zk

You seem upset, are you upset?

Lempartus
10-11-2014, 11:23 AM
me upset ?
i'm only amused your powerlessness

Alarion
10-11-2014, 11:24 AM
yep thats the truth, prime "bave warriors" can fight only in peace zone xDDD

AeonAuron
10-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Gratz on Kraken BS.

Bandora21
10-11-2014, 12:14 PM
My personal thanks to all guilds (including Legion, Sun Tzu, Dragoons, Italian Bastardz, Vindictive, The Obscure and all the others, red and green) that participated! You showed the world that Server Kyprosa is nothing but a constant battlefield, horrid and full of slaughter!

Good show!

As most of you know Sun Tzu is happy to oblidge to any PVP event. We try our best to fight you guys who seem to often outnumber us! Was an epic fight! Thanks to all the guilds joining! Much respect and may there be more epic fights like this in the future!

NovaMoon
10-11-2014, 01:04 PM
i'm actually a bit sad that the east faction is so small compared to the west. but we will give you guys some good fights everywhere :D expect us

HidekiG
10-11-2014, 02:39 PM
me upset ?
i'm only amused your powerlessness

The butthurt is real.