PDA

View Full Version : Unable to add payment method ... Error 404 after submitting verification code.

ThorvaldMarr
09-28-2014, 01:19 PM
I attempt to add a new payment method since my card from rift was replaced with a new one ...

I get a message to add a verification code since this machine I rebuilt a few months ago ...

I check email, get code, put it into the box, hit log in ... and bam ... Error 404 ... "You should not be here" ... has been like this for almost 2 weeks ...

Ticket submitted almost 14 days ago ... NOTHING ... not a single word from support ... I'm starting to think doing business with Glyph might be a mistake ... I don't care how busy you claim you are, it would clearly appear you either 1) have very little support staff or 2) have sooooo many problems, your support staff cannot keep up ... because 14 days without any reply is an EXTRAORDINARY long time for what should be a simple issue ...

The simple fact that I have to store my card information on your data base worries me ... we should have a way to make one time payments and be done with it ... other games have that capability ... I probably wouldn't be having this problem if I could.

In the end, I decided to post here, only to see if anyone else had this problem and got help, or maybe to bring it to light as I cannot get "live help" because I am not a patron ... imagine that? LOL ... people would think that "Live Help" for anyone trying to pay them cash would be possible right? Not with Glyph I suppose. More reason for concern I suppose.

Anyway, cheers ... here's to hoping this get resolved before I decide to just pass this game up!

marcus
09-28-2014, 01:27 PM
Same issue for me , error 404 "you should not be here" message. Tried multiple time from glyph and in game, same result. Others have same issue and no meaningful response yet from Trion.

On another thread some claim that re-installing direct x11 resolved the issue but I have had no success on that myself ( can not uninstall direct x11 on Win7 system and update attempts result in "no update needed" messages ).

Feeling the same way about spending the money too,,,the more I wait, the less I want to.

Tindeath
09-28-2014, 01:36 PM
I attempt to add a new payment method since my card from rift was replaced with a new one ...

I get a message to add a verification code since this machine I rebuilt a few months ago ...

I check email, get code, put it into the box, hit log in ... and bam ... Error 404 ... "You should not be here" ... has been like this for almost 2 weeks ...

Ticket submitted almost 14 days ago ... NOTHING ... not a single word from support ... I'm starting to think doing business with Glyph might be a mistake ... I don't care how busy you claim you are, it would clearly appear you either 1) have very little support staff or 2) have sooooo many problems, your support staff cannot keep up ... because 14 days without any reply is an EXTRAORDINARY long time for what should be a simple issue ...

The simple fact that I have to store my card information on your data base worries me ... we should have a way to make one time payments and be done with it ... other games have that capability ... I probably wouldn't be having this problem if I could.

In the end, I decided to post here, only to see if anyone else had this problem and got help, or maybe to bring it to light as I cannot get "live help" because I am not a patron ... imagine that? LOL ... people would think that "Live Help" for anyone trying to pay them cash would be possible right? Not with Glyph I suppose. More reason for concern I suppose.

Anyway, cheers ... here's to hoping this get resolved before I decide to just pass this game up!

Same problem here... I guess they do not want my money. I also agree, I would prefer not to have my credit card info stored on their system.

woowind
09-28-2014, 01:50 PM
same issue here also

Scapes
09-28-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the heads-up! The appropriate team is aware of the issue and taking steps to resolve it.

woowind
09-28-2014, 02:04 PM
do we have time frame of when this is going to be fixed. because i have been in live chat for 8 hours now and have also sent in ticket with no response. i been having this issue since after head start. i also have not got this either (PATRON BONUS TIME
If you were a patron as of launch day, last week you were granted a bonus amount of patron time to cover the head start period. In an update we did while the servers were running on Saturday, we expanded that to more time and more people, essentially making Patron time only begin ticking as of yesterday.) i sent a ticket in on that sunday because i didnt have it and my husband account does. i have not got answer yet on the ticket

Thanks for the heads-up! The appropriate team is aware of the issue and taking steps to resolve it.

woowind
09-28-2014, 02:11 PM
my time ends 11-16-2014 i was in headstart

Burne
09-28-2014, 02:12 PM
I literally want to throw money at trion.. and they wont let me.. awesome ;)
Same errors.. cant add payment, been trying since launch, dif card, dif browsers.

Methyl
09-28-2014, 02:49 PM
same problem

Sanyon88
09-28-2014, 03:39 PM
I have read many "Error 404 Fix Forums"none of them work. I tried contacting the support team but all i ever get is the generic response with no answer how to fix it. A few "fixes" was clearing browser history and all cookies to deactivating all anti-virus and firewalls nothing worked. I also don't see a fix in the foreseeable future due to issues with server capacity and patron status issues. I think the best bet is to buy APEX from AH and do it that way...sadly. (if that is possible i am not 100% sure to be honest). But hey at least we can still play for free....with a 2+ hour wait.

Cercei
09-28-2014, 04:36 PM

Is there a time-table on this fix? I'd really like to be able to enjoy the Patron perks but honestly I don't see you guys getting this fixed for weeks if your current ability to run the game is any indication

Spacedust
09-28-2014, 05:55 PM
In this order try this:

1. Log out from all used browsers and game
2. Open the Glyph Launcher and click the Account link in the top left
3. Go to the Security and then Clear Trusted Locations
4. Log out from the browser, close the Glyph Launcher
5. Clear all Browsing History, cookies/cache
6. Start the Glyph Launcher enter the Account page again
7. Use Internet Explorer first if you got it
8. Get and verify the Verification Code from your email
9. Add payment method
10. Pray to Nui

Raeanne
09-28-2014, 06:12 PM
When trying to go to archeagegame.com, I'm getting an Apache Tomcat error. Seems your Apache server's crashed.

HTTP Status 401 - Authentication Failed: ticket 'ST-514377-Db76qA2WWG7cACErQANe-cas' does not match supplied service. The original service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check?locale=en_US' and the supplied service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check'.

type Status report

message Authentication Failed: ticket 'ST-514377-Db76qA2WWG7cACErQANe-cas' does not match supplied service. The original service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check?locale=en_US' and the supplied service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check'.

description This request requires HTTP authentication (Authentication Failed: ticket 'ST-514377-Db76qA2WWG7cACErQANe-cas' does not match supplied service. The original service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check?locale=en_US' and the supplied service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check'. ).

Apache Tomcat/6.0.35

Spacedust
09-28-2014, 06:45 PM
When trying to go to archeagegame.com, I'm getting an Apache Tomcat error. Seems your Apache server's crashed.

HTTP Status 401 - Authentication Failed: ticket 'ST-514377-Db76qA2WWG7cACErQANe-cas' does not match supplied service. The original service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check?locale=en_US' and the supplied service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check'.

type Status report

message Authentication Failed: ticket 'ST-514377-Db76qA2WWG7cACErQANe-cas' does not match supplied service. The original service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check?locale=en_US' and the supplied service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check'.

description This request requires HTTP authentication (Authentication Failed: ticket 'ST-514377-Db76qA2WWG7cACErQANe-cas' does not match supplied service. The original service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check?locale=en_US' and the supplied service was 'https://archeage.trionworlds.com/j_spring_cas_security_check'. ).

Apache Tomcat/6.0.35

Check Here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?71893-Website-Account-Section

Cercei
09-28-2014, 07:28 PM
In this order try this:

1. Log out from all used browsers and game
2. Open the Glyph Launcher and click the Account link in the top left
3. Go to the Security and then Clear Trusted Locations
4. Log out from the browser, close the Glyph Launcher
5. Clear all Browsing History, cookies/cache
6. Start the Glyph Launcher enter the Account page again
7. Use Internet Explorer first if you got it
8. Get and verify the Verification Code from your email
9. Add payment method
10. Pray to Nui

I followed these steps exactly aaaaaaand:

ERROR 404

The requested page does not exist. You should not be here.

Trion needs to fix this like...yesterday

marcus
09-29-2014, 05:58 AM
Bump for update.

Judging from now seeing other threads that have been bumped this is not a recently "new" issue ( previous threads from at least Sept 12 found )......Whether it was resolved and re-broken in a Glyph update or simply never successfully dealt with is currently unknown. Hopefully the appropriate team can resolve this in a timely manner since it appears to be a Trion issue ( not requiring the game developer etc and the delays associated with extra parties involved ).

Being able to process payments from customers would seem like a very high priority fix to me.

lucian
09-29-2014, 07:56 AM
Same issue. 2 different computers (diff locations). Error 404. The requested page does not exist. You should not be here.

bmw
09-29-2014, 08:34 AM
Now I cant even use my authenticator......eveytime I enter it I get "invalid code" response....so now I cant even get into my account and game.

ThorvaldMarr
09-29-2014, 09:54 AM
wow ... it would appear I am not alone by any means. And I went looking for other threads similar and there are more ... my god, I would think this would be a top priority or at least in the top 5 considering the number it's affecting, and how many more it might be affecting ... well, here's to keeping the hope up for a solution ...

lordvader12
09-29-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm in the same boat as you guys, altough my friend purchased patron yesterday with no issue whatsoever, while I am stuck in the 404, seems to account specific issues, which is wierd.

Spacedust
09-29-2014, 10:21 AM
When I got it to work I had a PayPal payment method saved first, then added my CC, I deleted the PayPal after, maybe someone can give that a shot

woowind
09-29-2014, 10:51 AM
yep i have same issue as everyone error 404 but my husband next to me has no issue at all. if i try to log into my account on his pc i get 404 error there also. so i know it not my pc. so it all account based they need to fix it. 404 error means flaged for fruad and we are getting false postive

I'm in the same boat as you guys, altough my friend purchased patron yesterday with no issue whatsoever, while I am stuck in the 404, seems to account specific issues, which is wierd.

marcus
09-29-2014, 08:26 PM
Bump from page 7...other threads also stating same issue.

Any word on a fix or workaround ?

Unable to make any purchases therefore unable to join Live Chat queue.

It really shouldn't be this hard to give them money nor should it take this long to resolve.

marcus
09-30-2014, 05:20 AM
bump from page 4

Cercei
09-30-2014, 09:53 AM
Has this been fixed yet?

marcus
09-30-2014, 11:23 AM
Maybe the "appropriate team" member could let someone know the current status of this issue as it seems to be happening more often, to more potential buyers. Meanwhile my money is beginning to look elsewhere for a place to go :)

Ffycchi
09-30-2014, 11:43 AM
same issue.

Cercei
09-30-2014, 11:44 AM
Frankly I am disgusted this problem isn't fixed. My wanting to play this game, let alone spend money on it, has dwindled to almost nothing

Cercei
09-30-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm going to keep bumping this so Trion sees it, maybe one day they will correct the problem

marcus
09-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Up from page 5, waiting for response

marcus
10-01-2014, 05:03 AM
up from page 4

Morgana
10-01-2014, 05:15 AM
We're still in the process of getting this issue resolved. We've got a few workarounds, though, so if you want to give these a shot, you should have success:

1. If you've got any web pop-up/ad blockers, please add Trion as a trusted sites, or failing that, disable them entirely while you make your purchase.
2. Clearing the cache and then waiting a small period of time (about 15 minutes).
3. Adding a payment method before trying to make a purchase.

Munchiez
10-01-2014, 06:31 AM
I have tried all of the workarounds. Tried using the browser on my phone that has no popup blocker or ad blocker, still no luck. Cache and cookies have been cleared many times already. Tried adding payment method when making a purchase, still no good. I understand all of the game problems, but this needs to be sorted out! This is about people giving you money Trion!

Zergs
10-01-2014, 07:09 AM
i have this problem still as well, i went and bought a rixty card at the store and it worked just fine. Its a bit inconvenient but i guess its a good thing since it keeps me from impulse buying more credits :)

marcus
10-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Tried making the "add payment method" before credit purchase..same fail with error 404, you should not be here message

Tried with deleting browser caches and the above...again, same error

4 days since original ticket submitted, no response yet and really expect nothing but a copy/paste answer that's even less helpful than the "sprinkle pixie dust" workarounds suggested so far.

At this point I just want to buy some credits for bank/inv space and some loyalty boosts, waiting on patron status ( due to the sorry state of exploits/bots etc and the many pages of complaints regarding Patron account status issues )

I can't recall ever having this much problem, nor this kind of delay trying to pay someone. I have previously purchased credits on Rift using the same PC/software with zero issues.

I am enjoying the game so far but hitting labor point and space issues which could easily be remedied if I could purchase credits. Further interest in a Patron subscription is being outweighed by a vastly larger number of "negatives" than "positives".

Glad the team is "looking at it" but an issue concerning getting money paid to you shouldn't take this length of time for a professional gaming company.

ThorvaldMarr
10-01-2014, 01:36 PM
It's been nearly 15 days since I added my original ticket about this ... still no replies of any kind. Very sad. A damn shame if you ask me.

I will eventually move on ... this kind of support is POOR. I have actually never seen anything like it ... Support is EVERYTHING and this has been a rather horrible fail so far ... especially when people are trying to bloody pay to play the game ...

I'm still pissed that I have to store my card information on your systems without any viable way to just make single time payments ... that as well is a bad system ... leaves hackers lurking about hoping to get into your database and get some juicy info!

Anyway, all of those quick fixes had fail results .... it's Trion, not my machine that the problem is occurring at.

The best part is .. playing as a free account is horrible ... you cannot build enough LP points to even enjoy the game ... you build just enough while playing to open the god damn money sacks ... and thats about it ... all be damned if you even TRY to harvest or do crafting ... it's pointless to do so.

Anyway ... in the end, tis the game companies loss of money ...

SHRAP
10-01-2014, 01:55 PM
I'm having the same problem.

oamrino
10-01-2014, 02:59 PM
same here Bumping up

gamerchick2014
10-01-2014, 03:38 PM
I have a possible solution that worked for me that isnt here but there are so many threads about this I cant post everywhere. People need to add to one thread instead of making 10 about the same thing. I am getting ready for work in 5 minutes and have to go.

oamrino
10-01-2014, 05:27 PM
care to share ur possible solution gamerchick?

woowind
10-01-2014, 06:23 PM
still having same issue i did all the work arounds posted here

Pagronith
10-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Here's a link to a bunch of links that have some possible work-arounds that may work for some people. http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?40342-Glyph-Adding-Payment-Method-getting-Error-404&p=709665#post709665

Frankly, none of them worked for me and considering it's been 28 days since my support ticket went unanswered, I've pretty much given up on Trion. I hope those of you who continue on find something useful buried in all the threads I posted and tried to link together.

SoulWeaver
10-01-2014, 07:35 PM
Same here. I've ben trying to activiate my account and buy credit for days.

Advogirl36
10-01-2014, 09:24 PM
I am also having that same problem with the "ERROR 404 you are not supposed to be here" message. I am i not supposed to be there on my own account? that makes no sense at all. I have 2 characters that have the scarecrow garden that i would love to be able to use but can't because i don't have at least on month paid for and since i tried it three times if my account gets over drafted cause i was charged $15 three times i am not going to be a happy player and trion does not want to talk to me if that happens. with rift there is noting a paid player can do that a free player cannot do and it should be the same for Archeage. I mean really people? You want us free players to pay to do more things in the game but you will not allow us to pay for at least one month of service to do it that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of. If I ran my business like that I would not be open for long. Great to see that the proper team is working on it but an up date on thier progress would be great instead of making us hang in the wind wandering WTFC.

Advogirl36
10-01-2014, 09:27 PM
yep Cercei the do.

Advogirl36
10-01-2014, 09:40 PM
i tried the work around that you gave us Morgana and i still get that same damn ERROR message. try again BIG FAILUR ON YOUR PART TRION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcus
10-02-2014, 07:16 PM
Up from page 10, posted "workarounds" still failing for myself and others.