PDA

View Full Version : ♥ Aevis' Crest Design Shop ♥ (Image Heavy)

Emilie
09-28-2014, 01:47 PM
Aevis Crest Design Shop

NOTE: AS OF 06/16/15 I AM NOW BACK IN BUSINESS!

Are your capes lacking that bit of color? Do you feel a pit of emptiness in your heart when you see your sail blanky flapping in the wind? Does your identity feel non-existent?? Well search no further! I have the answer! You, my friend.. yes you, need a crest design and I am here to make it for you!

Simply fill out the form of what you would like on your crest and I will do my best to create a masterpiece!

Images: (If you would like images included in your crest, please post the links to them here)
Text: (Words you would like included on your crest such as your character name, guild name, whatever you want! If you have a specific font in mind you would like for the text, please list that here as well. If not, I will pick one.)
Color Theme: (Give me a few ideas of the colors you would like included. If you don't have any specific colors, please explain the kind of look you're going for. Do you want something bright? Something dark? Be as specific as you can! If you don't have a preference, I will be creative with this.)
Extra Details: (Here you should list any extra details you want included on your crest. If none, please leave blank.)

Price Tag

Sadly, yes I will be charging in-game currency for these. I design for a living in the real world and time is valuable and life is busy! Yes, the prices below may seem expensive with how new the game is and the current economy, but customer satisfaction is guaranteed! A big part of determining the cost is because really, a crest is something that represents you. It's unique to you and only you. Guild crests are priced higher than personal crests because it is presumed it will be used in many more things than a personal crest will (multiple sails, capes, in guild houses, etc). You will get to preview your crest, and the crest will be heavily watermarked until I receive payment in-game. After the payment is received, your crest will be sent with the watermark removed. This shop is located on the Salphira server. I will service anyone in any server, there is no limitations. However, if I will be servicing you in a server that is not my own, APEX will need to be the payment method. Lastly, this is first come first serve. Depending on the amount of responses this thread gets, you will be contacted when your crest is in progress!

Personal Crests:
General Price: 20gold
Corrections: +5 gold per round
Crest Remake: +10 gold per remake
If you have changes to your crest design, 5 gold extra will be charged per round of corrections. If you do not like your crest design at all, you can request a Crest Remake which will be me completely restarting from scratch and making you a new crest.

Couple Crests:
General Price: 30gold
Crest Remake: +10 gold per remake
If you have changes to your crest design, 5 gold extra will be charged per round of corrections. If you do not like your crest design at all, you can request a Crest Remake which will be me completely restarting from scratch and making you a new crest.

Guild Crests:
General Price: 40gold
Crest Remake: +20 gold per remake

All payment is to be sent to my character Aevis. Again, I am now servicing EU and any servers in the same Auction House cluster as Salphira. Please keep in mind, if you are unable to make payment to my server in Salphira, I will need APEX as payment if I'm to go to your server.

Current Orders:
Pending Requests

Examples
http://i60.tinypic.com/15x7as5.pnghttp://i61.tinypic.com/2njypg0.pnghttp://i60.tinypic.com/i5ytlk.png

I don't have too many crest examples yet, but freel free to check out my other designs from Dragon's Prophet below to get an idea of my capabilities.

http://i62.tinypic.com/1zyzbyf.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/295wdp4.gif
http://i62.tinypic.com/2q2k29u.jpg

SevenRin
09-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Nice work :D

Emilie
09-28-2014, 05:07 PM
Thanks a bunch! :D

CBMerling
09-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Nice work :D

I'll second this statement. Nice crest examples.

Zakka4real
09-28-2014, 09:15 PM
Lovely designs, I actually had the same idea. Has business done well for you?

Emilie
09-29-2014, 03:03 AM
Lovely designs, I actually had the same idea. Has business done well for you?

Thank you! I've been very successful doing this in other games. Keeping my fingers crossed I'll have the same luck here. ^-^

Emilie
09-29-2014, 07:49 AM
Bumpin' it up~

Zenanii
09-29-2014, 07:51 AM
Not interested in purchasing (wrong server either way) but I must say your work looks really good! I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours.

Cocoa
09-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Hello,

You work look amazing! I would of been really interested on a personal crest but sadly I am on a different server T.T

I am kinda sad, but I hope your design shop will be successful! ;)

Emilie
09-29-2014, 10:12 AM
Hello,

You work look amazing! I would of been really interested on a personal crest but sadly I am on a different server T.T

I am kinda sad, but I hope your design shop will be successful! ;)

Thanks a bunch Cocoa! Right now I'm trying to figure out a way I can accommodate different servers, but as far as I know I don't think gold can be transferred across servers. :( I'll let you know if I figure out a solution though! Thank you for your interest! :)

AgetoAge
09-29-2014, 01:30 PM
Well if its the same AH cluster you can use AH that way might be a red flag but worth a try right.

Emilie
09-30-2014, 02:33 AM
Well if its the same AH cluster you can use AH that way might be a red flag but worth a try right.

I'll look into that a bit and see if I can figure out a way for that to work! Thanks a bunch for letting me know of this :)

viperroos
09-30-2014, 01:54 PM
Want a apprentice ?

Emilie
09-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Want a apprentice ?

You want me to teach you graphic work you mean?

HelixBadBad
09-30-2014, 03:38 PM
Hey I was looking to get an ingame crest, here is the form!

Text: None
Color Theme: Dark, purples and black
Extra Details: None

I can't wait to see the result!

viperroos
09-30-2014, 11:12 PM
Yes but I help you with business as well. What servers do you play on?

Emilie
10-01-2014, 03:08 AM
Hey I was looking to get an ingame crest, here is the form!

Text: None
Color Theme: Dark, purples and black
Extra Details: None

I can't wait to see the result!

I'll finish yours up tonight! :)

Yes but I help you with business as well. What servers do you play on?

Unfortunately I am not taking an apprentice, but I appreciate the offer! :)

Emilie
10-01-2014, 04:28 PM
BUMP! Only one spot left for discount! Claim it quick!

Seina Lit
10-05-2014, 08:59 AM
Images: A fairy and flowers/Petals flutter after a fairy. Your magical creation :)
Text: Mo'z
Color Theme: Neon or Black and Golden
Extra Details: FYI, I will use the crest on a black background most of the time. Tho I tell the color theme, it depends on your judgement that you think what color is best fit. Vector or tribal drawing styles are preferred but not necessary. It's just my personal favor. I hope the crest would look elegance. Some glowing effect would be nice as well.
Hopefully, I'm not asking too much XD

Emilie
10-05-2014, 09:26 AM
Images: A fairy and flowers/Petals flutter after a fairy. Your magical creation :)
Text: Mo'z
Color Theme: Neon or Black and Golden
Extra Details: FYI, I will use the crest on a black background most of the time. Tho I tell the color theme, it depends on your judgement that you think what color is best fit. Vector or tribal drawing styles are preferred but not necessary. It's just my personal favor. I hope the crest would look elegance. Some glowing effect would be nice as well.
Hopefully, I'm not asking too much XD

Not at all! I'll do my best :D I'll message you a dropbox link to it soon.

Sanith
10-05-2014, 10:03 AM
If you have found a way to do cross server trades I am very interested.

Emilie
10-05-2014, 10:22 AM
If you have found a way to do cross server trades I am very interested.

I'm checking now to see if we're in the same server cluster for the Auction House :) I'm willing to try to make the transaction that way. Which server are you on?

Caudy
10-05-2014, 10:52 AM
You should make a account on Eanna(EU), Could make alot of ingame gold from this.. got a entire guild which would probably buy personal icons.

Emilie
10-05-2014, 11:12 AM
You should make a account on Eanna(EU), Could make alot of ingame gold from this.. got a entire guild which would probably buy personal icons.

I already have a character on the Melisara server :) I'd certainly be willing to service EU, being able to convert gold into APEX. Feel free to share this thread with your guild mates for requests!

Caudy
10-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Ah sweet, im guessing its possible to send via the auction house then?

Emilie
10-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Ah sweet, im guessing its possible to send via the auction house then?

It depends on which cluster you're in. :) What server are you on?

Caudy
10-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Eanna, Same auction house. just checked :)

Emilie
10-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Eanna, Same auction house. just checked :)

Perfect! :D I can certainly do it then.

Caudy
10-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Text: Konvict Gaming or KG
Color Theme: Red, Black, White
Extra Details: - Null

Give you full creativity but it will be representing a gaming community of 2000+ members (i like the everquest and lion example tho) :)

Emilie
10-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Text: Konvict Gaming or KG
Color Theme: Red, Black, White
Extra Details: - Null

Give you full creativity but it will be representing a gaming community of 2000+ members (i like the everquest and lion example tho) :)

I will be working on this very soon! So sorry about the delays. It's going to be a busy week for me (I'm getting married!) but I'll do my best to have this finished before Friday. :) Thank you for your patience!

Emilie
10-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Bump~ Now servicing both NA and EU servers! :)

Naj
10-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Nice work here! Glad to see this type of style being created still :)

Caudy
10-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Got you another request, pm'ed you details :)

Emilie
10-09-2014, 04:52 AM
Nice work here! Glad to see this type of style being created still :)

Thanks so much! :D

Alright :) that sounds good!! Thanks Caudy!

Emilie
10-09-2014, 04:42 PM

I'm unable to send you the preview. It says your inbox is full. :(

Wolfforcex
10-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Do you have skype or something to talk ? I am interested but I am on a different server, EU new server Janudar.

Caudy
10-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Alright just emptied my message box retry :)

Emilie
10-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Do you have skype or something to talk ? I am interested but I am on a different server, EU new server Janudar.

Unfortunately no, but feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. :)

Alright just emptied my message box retry :)

Messaging it to you now! :)

Wolfforcex
10-12-2014, 01:54 PM
you do not have permission to access this page.

WTF? is this a joke :((

Can I contact you in a different way? since the forum is against me ;(

Emilie
10-12-2014, 03:52 PM
you do not have permission to access this page.

WTF? is this a joke :((

Can I contact you in a different way? since the forum is against me ;(

That's odd D: yeah sure. :) feel free to message me via email about it. It seems I'm unable to message you as well.
It's emiliemelanson@gmail.com ^_^

Emilie
10-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Bump! Still taking orders :)
Couple crests are now available to order!

Edgard
10-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Hey I'm on Salphira EAST and I would like a combination of crests :D

my IGN is Paragon and I was wondering if you'd be able to make something that has a shield with two swords over it (typical crest I suppose) with a Bow somewhere in there and a fishing rod aswell. The idea is that my main class is tank and my offspec is a ranged dps with a bow, and I am a fisherman!

Emilie
11-25-2014, 04:36 PM
Hey I'm on Salphira EAST and I would like a combination of crests :D

my IGN is Paragon and I was wondering if you'd be able to make something that has a shield with two swords over it (typical crest I suppose) with a Bow somewhere in there and a fishing rod aswell. The idea is that my main class is tank and my offspec is a ranged dps with a bow, and I am a fisherman!

Hi Edgard, sorry for the delay on this. I took a couple months break from AA. I'm back open for service now if you're still interested. :) Let me know!

As for anyone else reviewing this thread, please check over the original thread again as the payment method has changed for cross servers. If you are not in my server, the payment will need to be in APEX.

Emilie
11-27-2014, 11:05 AM
bumping :)

Emilie
06-16-2015, 08:19 PM
Good evening! I figured instead of making an entirely new post, I'd just revive my old one. :) I'm back and active again so I'm once again taking on requests!

oOo
06-17-2015, 04:26 AM
+5g per correction, wtf is that for a dumb idea
this is kinda charging for ur own fkups if the buyer doesn't like it, so if he wants diff text u charge +5g, how rtrdd
get ur sht straight

Emilie
06-17-2015, 03:29 PM
+5g per correction, wtf is that for a dumb idea
this is kinda charging for ur own fkups if the buyer doesn't like it, so if he wants diff text u charge +5g, how rtrdd
get ur sht straight

xD If you have a problem with it, don't order!
Everyone who's ordered from me has been a satisfied customer. If you ordered from a graphic designer for business in the real world, you also get charged for corrections. It's just how it works. To explain a bit more, charging extra for corrections prevents me from working infinitely on one design without getting paid for it. Having working in the design industry, I've experienced many cases where customers are indecisive with what they want and can often change their mind when they see the outcome. Or maybe they want to add something to the design that they didn't think of before. These changes are considered corrections and doesn't necessarily mean I "fked up" (as you would say it ;)), but if that were the case, I wouldn't charge gold for my own error. Sometimes it leads to wanting a different design altogether. So charging the extra gold for corrections is paying for my time to make the necessary changes and tweaks (as hard as it may be to believe, I have a life outside of AA so my time is not infinite).

I hope this helps clear things up for you and give you new insight on how the design industry works.
Have a good day! :)

Trusivraj
07-19-2015, 03:51 PM
xD If you have a problem with it, don't order!
Everyone who's ordered from me has been a satisfied customer. If you ordered from a graphic designer for business in the real world, you also get charged for corrections. It's just how it works. To explain a bit more, charging extra for corrections prevents me from working infinitely on one design without getting paid for it. Having working in the design industry, I've experienced many cases where customers are indecisive with what they want and can often change their mind when they see the outcome. Or maybe they want to add something to the design that they didn't think of before. These changes are considered corrections and doesn't necessarily mean I "fked up" (as you would say it ;)), but if that were the case, I wouldn't charge gold for my own error. Sometimes it leads to wanting a different design altogether. So charging the extra gold for corrections is paying for my time to make the necessary changes and tweaks (as hard as it may be to believe, I have a life outside of AA so my time is not infinite).

I hope this helps clear things up for you and give you new insight on how the design industry works.
Have a good day! :)

I'm VERY interested in your work, anyone who thinks 20g is expensive can cry me a river, that's a courtesy! <3 Idk how to describe what I'd like on my crest from the forum ahaha but I guess (once I get on my pc and not my phone) I'll send you a pic of the character I want you to represent. As for the general design.. I I want golden borders with a "blinding sky" type background showing my character looking into the sky (basicaly like the pic of the girl on your sample post but with my characters face and style.

Trusivraj
07-19-2015, 03:55 PM
2ND order! I'd like that same character to be represented like princess peach's picture on her castle for my future mansion frame :3 characters pic coming soon!

Trusivraj
07-19-2015, 04:01 PM
Change on first order (wow I'm already being indecisive lol) I want my character to be sitting on a veroe throne with their legs crossed grinning at their ultimate rule of the land around them with my "2nd order" in the background!! lol that sounds wayy nicer for my mansion project hahaha golden borders still included**

Is salphira connected to tahyang? If not apex is ok with me.

Trusivraj
07-20-2015, 08:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rslHKK2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qo0LI8A.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/K3ILsVy.jpg that's a rose tattoo on her left face :3
http://i.imgur.com/mAGh9EB.jpg incase you needed a visual :p

Peach's castle window concept for my own character:
http://i.imgur.com/kItr5JE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/O0Ov862.png

KangSkhan
07-31-2015, 01:13 PM
hey :)