PDA

View Full Version : Message to trion

Rinchan
09-28-2014, 02:04 PM
The server of kyprosa is definitely ready for auroria, The island of freedich is constantly packed with 100+ people and its making the game unplayable for smaller guilds, being a pirate myself the game is pretty much unplayable as is, if you opened auroria the game will reach its fullest potential, a guild called team butcher have already killed the kraken, Tried to kill morpheous , killed the boss on freedich and countless other guilds are doing the same. We need something else in the end game or alot of people will stop playing. Please give us something to do.

yyf
09-28-2014, 02:10 PM
lol they won`t. 2 weeks and all servers will have full content 1.2 imho.

Wango
09-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Agreed muh booty is gettin dry with all these zergs at freedich. We need other stuff to do.

iwearsuits
09-28-2014, 02:46 PM
I think they will want to roll out Auroria for all servers at the same time, this means while Kyprosa is most certainly ready, the other servers still need to catch up. (Including the most recent ones). I've said it multiple times already, but expect it to be end of October.

Ollerus
09-28-2014, 02:58 PM
You became a pirate 2 weeks into the game and are complaining about it being unplayable... Okay. People have been warning others repeatedly to not become a pirate until they have end game gear and plans, or have found a way to do so while pirating.

Even here on kyprosa, how many guilds are actually ready for auroria and castle claiming fights? Five? Six?

There is plenty to do in the game right now for non pirates. Kill world bosses, get massive houses, boats, fight halcyona every four hours, learn and do trade routes.

Anyway, asking for server specific game content is never reasonable. How would people on other servers react? Outrage, riots in the streets, chaos and anarchy, that's how.

LlexX
09-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Just 2 more weeks and it will get opened! :p

Rinchan
09-28-2014, 03:14 PM
You became a pirate 2 weeks into the game and are complaining about it being unplayable... Okay. People have been warning others repeatedly to not become a pirate until they have end game gear and plans, or have found a way to do so while pirating.

Even here on kyprosa, how many guilds are actually ready for auroria and castle claiming fights? Five? Six?

There is plenty to do in the game right now for non pirates. Kill world bosses, get massive houses, boats, fight halcyona every four hours, learn and do trade routes.

Anyway, asking for server specific game content is never reasonable. How would people on other servers react? Outrage, riots in the streets, chaos and anarchy, that's how.

Obviously you misread the whole thread, where did you see me complaining. I was pointing out the reasons Kyprosa is ready for auroria, And obviously you would have a different standpoint being from one of the biggest zerg guilds on the server. I'd like to see you be in a 10 man guild and not complain about the current status on freedich.

yyf
09-28-2014, 03:31 PM
Obviously you misread the whole thread, where did you see me complaining. I was pointing out the reasons Kyprosa is ready for auroria, And obviously you would have a different standpoint being from one of the biggest zerg guilds on the server. I'd like to see you be in a 10 man guild and not complain about the current status on freedich.
situation on freedich won`t ever change. zerg in early game rules, but in end game 70 well-geared ppl can wipe 150+.

Wango
09-28-2014, 11:21 PM
situation on freedich won`t ever change. zerg in early game rules, but in end game 70 well-geared ppl can wipe 150+.

Implying zergs will fall behind on gear. Hell they've already beaten the kraken (Team Butchers), they're even going for Morpheus right now.

Cookiesan
09-29-2014, 12:28 AM
They are russians mostly, just give a restriction on them and atleast 200 que spots open, send them back to their russian server where they belong :)

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 12:52 AM
We are Russian, and so what?

Kittens
09-29-2014, 06:26 AM
WTF Team Butchers are cool, a Sand Box would be boring without ppl to kill.

@Topic
I think a lot of Guilds are ready, but i wouldn't mind if 2-3 weeks are passing by. My only intention with Auroria are leveling Skill Tree's + Obsidian Weapon
PS: Hopefully TRION give castle costumes the stats back

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 07:16 AM
WTF Team Butchers are cool

http://детский-мир.net/images/smiles/2396.gif http://детский-мир.net/images/smiles/2390.gif ty..................