PDA

View Full Version : (EU) Nui - Building a roleplay community.

Charlene
09-28-2014, 07:18 PM
Hello fellow players!

I play a Nuian Primeval named Charlene and I will briefly describe what this thread is about;
When I first started playing Archeage (like a week ago), I heard about a designated roleplay server and couldn't wait to create a character there! When I noticed the character creation restrictions, I died a little inside. So, to get to the point of this thread; I was forced to create a character on a different server but still am very interested in roleplaying and thus decided to create a community on the realm I chose; Nui! Here's an index of what I will explain/discuss in details:

Index:
1. The basic idea.
2. How I will do this.
3. The guilds.
4. Character sheets.
5. What the future might hold if this is a succes.
6. What I ask of you.
TL;DR.

1. The basic idea.
As I've mentioned before, my ultimate goal is to create a nice and comfortable roleplaying community on the EU server Nui. What this entails for me personally:

I like casual and random RP. I really enjoy walking around in a city and bumping into other characters to develop together. The most spontaneous roleplay can be extremely enjoyable, in my personal opinion! And this is what I'd love to be able to do on this server, but I can't do it alone.

So, I'm reaching out to all my fellow roleplayers here who were unable to create a character on Dahuta for roleplay. Join me in my quest to create spontaneous roleplay all around and we'll be able to establish a community to go in and out of character whenever we want!

For me, it goes without saying that the main language will be english, but to make sure no mistakes are made, I will mention it anyway! Every roleplayer, no matter the nationality, is very welcome! We ask however to speak english when you are in character. Of course, if you want to roleplay in your own language you are free to do so. Just keep in mind that if you do, there'll be a lot of confusion and people who don't understand your language won't be able to roleplay with you.

2. How I will do this.
Every concept needs a core, and so does this one. Since the community has to be established first, I've created my own guild with the purpose of finding roleplayers to make it easier for us and yourselves to begin our journey. Also have I found another guild who firmly supports this cause and they are very eager to help us out.

Joining either of the guilds is no way mandatory, at all. But it makes things a whole lot easier! If you do want to be a part of the RP society, you can always contact these guilds' leaders to remain updated on the status and possible events! Which brings me to my next point:

3. The guilds.
<Nui RP Front> and <The Fust Empire>.
So, if you are interested in joining your fellow roleplayers, both guilds will welcome all very warmly. The characters who can invite you:
<Nui RP Front>: Charlene, Arenthas and Sinis.
<The Fust Empire>: Fashdei and Daedra.

Currently, my own guild (Nui RP Front) is purely an OOC tool. There is no concept yet, but that will come as the community grows! And beside the whole RP community establishing point, I'd like to mention that there will be some sort of focus on PvE/PvP and that I'm looking for a social vibe within guildchat, to explore the game together and help one another! So even if you aren't a roleplayer, or you're interested in being introduced into RP, all are welcome.

Now, these guilds are both on the West faction (I think that's what the cool kids call it). To make sure that I've made no mistake; I play on the Nuian/Elf side.
As a community should be on both factions, I am looking for someone on the other faction to help me with this task! Creating a guild is optional but of course, it'd make things easier. Still, not mandatory at all! But yes, if your character is Firran or Harani and you feel you're up for the task, then don't hesitate to contact me either in game or send me a private message here. I'll do my best to check daily.

4. Character sheets.
Since the game is fairly new, I'm assuming there are no roleplay addons as of yet! So, I've created another thread where you are able to post your character's information, description and whatnot. Anything you want to, really. However, I did find a website named http://archeageroleplay.com/ and I'm assuming they support this too. Unfortunately, they only support Dahuta EU and Tahyang NA currently. Perhaps, if this is a success, we might be included too! Though for now, I say we start with this new thread!
The thread's link: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?72440-(EU)-Nui-Character-sheets
Edit on 4/10: we now are a part of the RP community website! Check it out: http://archeageroleplayeu.enjin.com/forum.
Edit on 9/10: part of another RP community website! http://archeageroleplay.com/forums

5. What the future might hold if this is a succes.
As I see it now, once the community is stable and succesful, we'll be able to do things such as creating our own guilds with roleplay concepts and IC ranks, server-wide events, RP-PvP.. Anything, really! What I personally'd love to be created is a pirate guild that raid other guilds' establishments or small towns. Or maybe a server-wide event on Mirage Isle (I seriously love that place). Maybe even a faction-wide ball? Who knows, a lot of things can happen! And if you have any ideas, I am dying to hear them. Don't hesitate to post them!

6. What I ask of you.
Please, make this thread known to other roleplayers. I want everyone to have an opportunity to join me and others in this adventure! As well as that, I want to hear your thoughts, opinions and suggestions. Ideas for events, for guilds, for RP hubs. Your favourite part about this thread and least favourite. Whether you see this working out or not. Or maybe you have any questions, that's fine too, ask away! Anything, really, let me know!

Admittedly, I'm a little nervous to do this but with your support, this might become a thing! Don't be shy and approach! I can't wait to hear from you.

TL;DR.
A lot of detailed paragraphs about establishing a roleplay community on the EU server Nui.

SemillanZ
09-28-2014, 08:07 PM
Already done In Game and so here now: welcome to you Charlene and your fellows. Your first apparition in faction chat passed very very well. I myself is just a random and quite rusted roleplayer so I'll have to RP with my donkey (my guru) first.

Charlene
09-28-2014, 10:31 PM
Already done In Game and so here now: welcome to you Charlene and your fellows. Your first apparition in faction chat passed very very well. I myself is just a random and quite rusted roleplayer so I'll have to RP with my donkey (my guru) first.

Thank you for reading the thread! And the compliment. Looking forward to seeing you around, if you ever decide to oil back up on RP!
If you ever need help concerning roleplay, don't hesitate to poke me!

Lovelypinklychee
09-29-2014, 12:48 AM
I support this 100%, I'm curious to know what kind of guild is The Fust Empire? OC? IC?

Charlene
09-29-2014, 08:43 AM
Daedra told me that they focus on character development. For more details about the guild, you can contact the two characters that are able to invite.

ArenthasEU
09-29-2014, 09:22 AM
I'm very interested to see how this develops - I've associated with Charlene for a long time now and I know that RP is her passion, and I've seen her work for what she wants. She will pour her heart into this.
But yes, very excited to see a community of roleplayers blossom! Please, anybody who is interested, -don't- be shy! Go ahead and talk to us, we don't bite (much).

Fashdei
09-29-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm really looking into this, I haven't spoke to Charlene myself, but it seems like this is going to be a thing!

I want to point out that we are a more closed guild not inviting everyone, but yeah we are really friendly and likes to chat ;)
If there is things besides make a shout out for this thing and participate please let me know :D

I support this 100%, I'm curious to know what kind of guild is The Fust Empire? OC? IC?

I'm not into the terms of OC or IC, so if you tell me, then I might be able to tell you :)

Chsei
09-29-2014, 01:41 PM
Hello there :)
Saw your ad in nation chat so decided to come see what all the fuss was about :) And glad I did.
This seems promising. Tbh, I'm a bit in the same situation. I created a character on Dahuta, but seeing the queues, I simply cant play it for the moment... So to Nui I went, and its good to see there will be some RP.
Not really sure how RP will develop/be handled in AA. Lore wise, it seems rather on the light side. But that has the advantage of giving a lot of freedom.

Fashdei, IC and OC stand for In Character and Out Character, I think (not sure though).

If you come across Aella the elf or Chsei the Nuian, dont hesitate to say hi... Or whatever you want to say... They dont bite (they leave that to those Firran savages, bludgeoning is so much more civilised).

Fashdei
09-29-2014, 02:11 PM
Chesi, I thought so too ;)
But I'm not sure about it, but as far as I'm going to play I would go In Character

- I'm still considering what kind of Character I'm going to play ^^'
I'm thinking of some priest like, but then I might need to know lots of lore and god stuff and I can't really find a page to read up on such things xP

Charlene
09-29-2014, 03:45 PM
Hello there :)

Hi!

And glad I did.

So am I!

If you come across Aella the elf or Chsei the Nuian, dont hesitate to say hi...

Will do!

And I'm very glad to announce that we've gained 6 members in a day's time. This is excluding the whispers I've had from the others who support the idea though didn't join the guild itself. Plenty of roleplayers on Nui it seems!

Since the idea seems to sit well with the players, I'm looking into setting up an "event" soon! This event will be faction-wide in a designated spot for every roleplayer to come out of their shell and meet their fellow roleplayers!

I will keep you updated on this.

Korscei
09-29-2014, 05:03 PM
New character Korscei on Nui, please add to the guild :)

Cullyn
09-29-2014, 05:45 PM
Well, after starting off on Orchidna then making another Cullyn of Dahuta, now I have one on Nui. With the uni starting up tomorrow, and me being thoroughly committed to my RP in WoW, I'll not exactly have time to play ArcheAge much, but I'd love to join you in your guild. The thing that made me first move from Orchidna to Dahuta was the idea of RPing through my trade runs, farming and crafting. It never happened (then again, I didn't try massively hard to make it happen), but knowing and being able to contact several other RPers seems like the best way to make my dream fly.

Charlene
09-30-2014, 05:14 AM
Yeah, exactly my thought, Cullyn! Roleplaying through a traderun could be really fantastic, if done with others of course. Then there is the preparation in character for the trade run.. It can be a very long chain of roleplay, a good way to start of on Archeage! Keep an eye out on this thread for more updates on the first event I'll host!

Chsei
09-30-2014, 10:00 AM
Chesi, I thought so too ;)
But I'm not sure about it, but as far as I'm going to play I would go In Character

- I'm still considering what kind of Character I'm going to play ^^'
I'm thinking of some priest like, but then I might need to know lots of lore and god stuff and I can't really find a page to read up on such things xP

Well, I didnt read a lot either... But AA seems to have little lore "written in stone", unlike other games/universe (Im playing SWTOR too, and there you have completely crazy guys knowing more about stuff and lore than G Lucas :p), and a lot seems left to the players. Its a bit like the economy: a RP sandbox of sorts :)

But this might come in handy
http://www.archeageroleplay.com/forums/1148821
http://www.archeageroleplay.com/forum_threads/1875147

SemillanZ
09-30-2014, 10:38 AM
I saw you Charlene yesterday, I was on some heights when you passed down in a canyon, on your trade route, I threw a little stone down and called but you were occupied.
I had an idea for a little event: for those who have a boat, with could have them receiving a blessing - baptism(?) - for protection and good winds, what it's done by most mariners around the IRL world, at that island where is the huge statue of Nui. We should make a big convoy to protect the lower levels against sea monsters.
But presently I'm not able to write in a good english enough the blessing - is that the good word? - (short) text. Voila, just an idea.

Charlene
09-30-2014, 01:04 PM
I saw you Charlene yesterday, I was on some heights when you passed down in a canyon, on your trade route, I threw a little stone down and called but you were occupied.
I had an idea for a little event: for those who have a boat, with could have them receiving a blessing - baptism(?) - for protection and good winds, what it's done by most mariners around the IRL world, at that island where is the huge statue of Nui. We should make a big convoy to protect the lower levels against sea monsters.
But presently I'm not able to write in a good english enough the blessing - is that the good word? - (short) text. Voila, just an idea.

I really like that idea! Awesome. Though first we need to find people who RP as marines, or sailors, or whatever! We'll have to start roleplaying meetings first to see who's character is like what and how they are etc. So, with your suggestion in mind, the list for events grows! :D

Nygenn
10-01-2014, 12:31 AM
Yo, Dustin here. I had heard about a guild dedicated to RP through a friend who knew I would like this and contacted Charlene. She is such a positive person. So before long I joined the guild in order to help it grow and to have one more person with the guild tag running around. Aside from one particularly nasty individual, everyone in the guild seems really open and friendly. I invited 2 of the guild onto my Clipper for a nice trip and while we weren't officially role playing something kind of came out of it. It was a lot of fun anyway. I am an exploring/achieving type player so expect me to try and get a lot of tools together. And in ArcheAge every tool can be used for RP. I already bring with me a small ship, and have a cart currently under construction. I only started playing a week ago, but think I have a decent understanding about how things work now, and I will be more than willing to help out anyone joining this community. Although I'll probably be less likely to give away lumber packs now :p

On that note, I warn everyone reading this to look out for a player called Svensson. His goal seems to be scamming people and abusing kindness.

Charlene
10-01-2014, 09:26 AM
What Dustin said. Svensson joined the guild simply to scam as many as he could. Unfortunately we found out after he scammed one of the guildies, but luckily I removed him quick enough before he could do any more damage!

Now, on a more positive note!

Since the game is still fairly new but everyone appears to be very eager to roleplay (including myself), I am asking everyone here to post their thoughts on when the first planned meeting for roleplaying should be! What this exactly means is.. A date, a place, an hour. Tell me what you prefer and I'll see if I can meet in the middle!

Charlene
10-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Alright, quick update!

My thoughts: this weekend first meet-up for roleplayers IC. Gimme your opinions!

Quinch1199
10-02-2014, 03:15 AM
I’m all for this having been a long-time roleplayer and member of a few RP guilds in WoW and LotRO. Once I get more familiar with the game mechanics and my character gets to a better level (only currently 15).

It would be nice to discuss RP ideas however off-line somehow?

For example the oft-quoted Bot issues in the game, I feel, are something the community themselves can help deal with or at least make an impact upon through roleplay events where groups from opposing continents can arrange safe passage and access to notorious Bot areas for the sole purpose of “Bandit Control”.

Jane
10-02-2014, 05:50 AM
Yeah a little meet up couldn't hurt. I'm on it (maybe Sunday? People got time on sunday :) )

Quinch1199
10-02-2014, 06:18 AM
What location are you guys meeting and roughly what times?

Not sure I can make it but I could come and look on in awe.

Charlene
10-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Well, I'm thinking both saturday and sunday so all people get a chance to join up. The time... I'm guessing somewhere in the afternoon! What do you guys think?

shapeless79
10-02-2014, 09:29 AM
I joined up today and got a nice and warm welcome :)

As for meeting in game, I think Saturday afternoon might be best for me.

Trainerdc
10-03-2014, 01:14 AM
I would like to join in with the rp. I have been rping quite a long while. I was a Gm for quite alot of people and in general i know how to rp.

Taliyuna
10-03-2014, 01:50 AM
I just started playing on Nui and i'm having the time of my life ^^ Friendly people and an adequate dose of humor and courage and everyone is so brave and committed in their struggles whether they are kind hearted or corrupt i think this game is nice and i'm looking at a nice future here ^^

Quinch1199
10-03-2014, 03:15 AM
Which town?

Amenohir
10-03-2014, 05:33 AM
I heard Ezna is a RP friendly town. good places, and not flooded with people, unlike Marianople :) Could be the town we are looking for.

For the Rp community projet, i'm 100% with it and already in the Nui Rp Front guild. By the way, even if it's more a community than an actual guild, people tend to help each other anyway and that's really nice.

Charlene
10-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Nice to see some activity on the thread!

Now, to get down to business: I want to invite every roleplayer to come join me and my guild for roleplay.
Where: Marianople or Ezna.
When: Saturday, start at 19:00 (My timezone being CEST - UTC/GMT+2. In the UK it'll be 6 PM) and Sunday, start at 15:00 (2 PM UK). No end times are added because everyone deicdes how long they'll stay.
I will be found in character starting from those times. If you aren't sure which time it'll be for you exactly, feel free to ask me ingame or here! Also, if you want to join, poke me for an invite into the raid group. Or don't, up to you! There's a possibility the first meeting's turnout won't be great, but fear not, I will keep on trying until we've got some spontaneous RP anyway!

Now, onto the guild matter:
Currently we have 25 members and we're growing slowly, so don't hesitate if you want to join!

Charlene
10-03-2014, 04:00 PM
I’m all for this having been a long-time roleplayer and member of a few RP guilds in WoW and LotRO. Once I get more familiar with the game mechanics and my character gets to a better level (only currently 15).

It would be nice to discuss RP ideas however off-line somehow?

For example the oft-quoted Bot issues in the game, I feel, are something the community themselves can help deal with or at least make an impact upon through roleplay events where groups from opposing continents can arrange safe passage and access to notorious Bot areas for the sole purpose of “Bandit Control”.

Sorry that it took me so long to reply, Quinch. Admittedly, I read your post and a wave of inspiration made me forget to reply. D: So hey, re-reading all the posts and I'm here now to answer!

Love the idea, was going down that same path too. We definitely need to make use of the ships that people have, and the farm carts and whatever they have, really! Personally though, I'd like to give those kind of events more time for more people to be able to 1), level and 2), create their own ships. But yeah, definitely.

Emmazor
10-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Right just letting you all know I put up forums for Nui Roleplay on the ArcheAgeEURoleplay site! Link here (http://archeageroleplayeu.enjin.com/forum)!^-^

Charlene
10-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Right just letting you all know I put up forums for Nui Roleplay on the ArcheAgeEURoleplay site! Link here (http://archeageroleplayeu.enjin.com/forum)!^-^

Thank you so much!

Charlene
10-04-2014, 06:06 AM
Ezna it is!

mattfire
10-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Ideally we'd have rather you'd all been able to get into Dahuta to begin with. Now the restrictions are lifted we're aware it'd be viewed as selfish to ask you all to pick up shop and come to us but this goes both ways and some of our community feel this an unnecessary divide. So I'd urge calm and caution in wording regarding the separation issue so our communities don't bicker.

Dahuta's restrictions are removed and it's our fond hope that some of you will make alts to come visit the main EU rp server. However as Emmazor says we've edited the EU AA RP forum http://archeageroleplayeu.enjin.com/home to include segments specifically for the Nui community. This is because when we set the site up we vowed to promote all EU roleplay and it'd be hypocritical to now say "Only where we say it should go". Ideally we'll at least all be united on the forum I just linked as otherwise they'll be more unnecessary divisions.

Charlene
10-04-2014, 06:37 AM
Ideally we'd have rather you'd all been able to get into Dahuta to begin with. Now the restrictions are lifted we're aware it'd be viewed as selfish to ask you all to pick up shop and come to us but this goes both ways and some of our community feel this an unnecessary divide. So I'd urge calm and caution in wording regarding the separation issue so our communities don't bicker.

Dahuta's restrictions are removed and it's our fond hope that some of you will make alts to come visit the main EU rp server. However as Emmazor says we've edited the EU AA RP forum http://archeageroleplayeu.enjin.com/home to include segments specifically for the Nui community. This is because when we set the site up we vowed to promote all EU roleplay and it'd be hypocritical to now say "Only where we say it should go". Ideally we'll at least all be united on the forum I just linked as otherwise they'll be more unnecessary divisions.

Thank you for your input but no thank you. I have land on Nui and I've heard plenty of things about Dahuta which is what makes me not want to go there.

I'm creating the community for people who think the same way, and there are many people who are interested in roleplay on Nui!

Charlene
10-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Okay, the meet-up begins in about 10 minutes. Let's see some new faces, shall we?!

Kalgert
10-05-2014, 01:41 AM
A gathering of Roleplayers, horray? Just sucks that I don't get along with people in guilds well, usually it ends in me being given the boot or me leaving due to frustration.

The clash of personalities with me is too great :/ That and I have my character partially established, he's basically an ArcheAge version of a character I have when I write stories.

Charlene
10-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Last night's meeting was.. A success for the guild, not so much for outsiders. I wanted to do the same thing today but unfortunately, I have to cancel since IRL > the game. However, after a session in Ezna we found it very difficult to find our way there. Perhaps next time will be in Marianople. I will keep on updating!

Kalgert
10-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Also, this may not have anything to do with Roleplay, but it does involve logging on and playing.

It keeps shouting that I should verify my username and Password, but it doesn't tell me how or why. Can anyone help me out, please?

Vicken
10-05-2014, 03:00 AM

U must be crazy to think people will leave one of most mature and nice servers in Europe and go to most TOXIC server?

Kalgert
10-05-2014, 03:14 AM
U must be crazy to think people will leave one of most mature and nice servers in Europe and go to most TOXIC server?

Truth be told, I feel that on every server there will be a steampile of poo in person quality with some people.

I experience unpleasantries on both sides, which is why I feel that way.

Emmazor
10-05-2014, 03:49 AM

I've been Roleplaying on Dahuta since launch, and do not see this ''Toxic'' atmosphere people seem to be claiming, I think it's currently just being used as a cover up to hide the fact that it really just is ''I didn't get a house, lets split the Roleplay cross servers so I can get a house'' along with the restrictions causing a lot of impatience. Often the argument being used is Toxic Server, no land left. I understand why Roleplayers that where late to the game would still like a house, but when considering if you want Dahuta or Nui, remember that when Auroria opens up, land will free up on both servers as the PvP guilds move north. And Dahuta doesn't have a toxic server, it's just being used as an excuse (There is good and bad on every server) , also that Dahuta is still where majority of roleplayers are. =3

Goshee
10-05-2014, 04:05 AM
I keep bumping into people from Nui RP Front and I have to say its always a pleasure chatting with you guys. As a player who has played on both servers (and not owned land on either lol) Nui seems like the better choice.

Vicken
10-05-2014, 04:25 AM
I keep bumping into people from Nui RP Front and I have to say its always a pleasure chatting with you guys. As a player who has played on both servers (and not owned land on either lol) Nui seems like the better choice.

Yea, been playing on kyprosa from betas, been in dahuta, aier, shatigon by far the worse server was dahuta, just bunch of mad kids running around screaming i own u sux.
and there biggest guilds are as sad as can get.

for me nui was fresh breath of air

SemillanZ
10-05-2014, 05:51 PM
I've been Roleplaying on Dahuta since launch, and do not see this ''Toxic'' atmosphere people seem to be claiming, I think it's currently just being used as a cover up to hide the fact that it really just is ''I didn't get a house, lets split the Roleplay cross servers so I can get a house'' along with the restrictions causing a lot of impatience. Often the argument being used is Toxic Server, no land left. I understand why Roleplayers that where late to the game would still like a house, but when considering if you want Dahuta or Nui, remember that when Auroria opens up, land will free up on both servers as the PvP guilds move north. And Dahuta doesn't have a toxic server, it's just being used as an excuse (There is good and bad on every server) , also that Dahuta is still where majority of roleplayers are. =3
That guy is or a liar but I understand that's the game he wants to play to be ready to lie to arrive to his objective. Dahuta has a highly toxic community, just create a character there wait 5 minutes at any time, read the /faction chat, delete.
On Nui we help each other, we start to have some jerks too but we isolate them, they are just a few, ten, who think they own the global chats but they don't realize that no one other than them is reading them.
The choice for Dahuta for RP was bad straight at the beginning because no one considered the other countries, no one realized that the french were already discussing to go to Dahuta for competitive PvP. And those french pro and semi-pro guilds are in contact with all the other guilds that count in Europe and that was sure Dahuta was going to be chosen for the hardcore PvP server. You know that these guilds drag a lot of people behind them and often that toxic community of wanabe and futur frustrated players who have no clue of how strict are those competitive guilds and roast themselves with just one line of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on the faction chat, totally unaware that some officers have the memory of an elephant.

Cayleh
10-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I created a character on Nui to check it out. Have to agree with many, the server is mature and pleasant for the most part. Predominant language is English, but there are french and German players too.

Charlene
10-06-2014, 02:26 AM
Not that I don't mind a good discussion but I'd rather stick to the original topic of the thread! Eitherway:

The next meeting will be in a few weeks, giving people more time to level, craft and whatnot. If you have any ideas/suggestions/questions, never hesitate to contact me!

Cillycuddy
10-06-2014, 01:22 PM
Hello all! :) I represent the Bounty Expedition, a guild for "older" players. We're currently on the same leveling mode as everyone else, but I've been planting the seeds, so to speak, for roleplay.
The basic idea is to be a part of the Trieste Household in Marianople. I'll be taking the role of an official liaison, a secretary if you will, for Family Trieste. So basically I'll be keeping in touch with the other Noble Houses, running errands etc. Other guild members are basically free to be whatever they want, with the exception of crafting/farming only for the Trieste Family. I'm hoping that in the future there'll be other guilds interested in the two other families Wyrdwind and Noryette, becoming the liaison's between these feuding Noble Houses.
If you got any ideas or suggestions just /w me ingame, Yennefer(I know, I know!) ;)

Goshee
10-07-2014, 02:59 AM
Interesting idea Cilly, nice one :)

Quinch1199
10-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Not been around for a few days, sorry.

I'm still really interested in this project. My initial ideas for bounty hunting RP adventures may not work so well now as I haven't noticed the Bot infestation but that might be due to times I'm online.

I need to check with my current Clan that its ok to join another clan but until then I will look to make it to the villages/towns listed though my characters are both sub-15 still.

Quinch1199
10-07-2014, 08:53 AM
Not that I don't mind a good discussion but I'd rather stick to the original topic of the thread! Eitherway:

The next meeting will be in a few weeks, giving people more time to level, craft and whatnot. If you have any ideas/suggestions/questions, never hesitate to contact me!

Tried to send you a PM for some info, not sure if it worked. I'll be looking here for progress and updates whilst I level up. I'm all about PvE or structured PvP around Role Played back stories in these games.

Still getting to grips with the game...on farming now.

Charlene
10-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Not sure who you are ingame, Quinch! I might've been afk during the night (more labor that way), can send me a mail if we haven't spoken yet!

Bagabontu
10-07-2014, 07:21 PM
I think restrictions where made so that other servers could be populated.

Quinch1199
10-08-2014, 01:55 AM
Not sure who you are ingame, Quinch! I might've been afk during the night (more labor that way), can send me a mail if we haven't spoken yet!

Haha! Yeah, I'll get my character name tonight and post it here (and in my signature) for reference. :)

Quinch1199
10-08-2014, 01:59 AM
Naturally I've gone and chosen completely RANDOM names meaning I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Quinch1199
10-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Character on Nui - Chiuni

Quinch1199
10-09-2014, 02:31 AM
Just to let you know I've joined the Enjin group. I've used my existing Enjin sign-in - Quinch1199 and have posted in the Introductions section.

The Wanderer
10-09-2014, 06:57 AM
I know that you guys are on the EU site primarily, but I wanted to give you a heads up that, in case anyone stumbles across the international site and not the EU, I've gone ahead and made a server subforum for Nui on ArcheAgeRoleplay.com (http://archeageroleplay.com/forums/1303567). If at any time you feel like you might be able to reach more people on both sites, feel free to cross-post to it, or even just drop a link in the subforum and call it a day. If there are any more adjustments that can be made to ArcheAgeRoleplay to suit EU RPers, let me or any one of my moderators know. ^^

Quinch1199
10-09-2014, 07:09 AM
Are there RP Guilds based on EU Nui yet?

Charlene
10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
I believe so! Bounty Expedition is one, not sure what exactly the concept is though. Contact one of the officers or GM for that.

On another note: another meet up this weekend on the 12th, sunday. Last time we met in Ezna and it was nice to be in a somewhat 'deserted' area but this time we're using Marianople to go even more public. This also means more PvE fans, but there's pros and cons to everything. Anyway! For more details:

http://archeageroleplay.com/forum_threads/1912580

Quinch1199
10-10-2014, 01:49 AM
I believe so! Bounty Expedition is one, not sure what exactly the concept is though. Contact one of the officers or GM for that.

On another note: another meet up this weekend on the 12th, sunday. Last time we met in Ezna and it was nice to be in a somewhat 'deserted' area but this time we're using Marianople to go even more public. This also means more PvE fans, but there's pros and cons to everything. Anyway! For more details:

Registering now!

My first random Roleplay last night and I've built a back story for my character "on the fly" due to the interaction. A random avatar from The Black Pearl Guild wanted to duel with me so I forced some Roleplay from him first before kicking his teeth in. He was all nice about it but its allowed me to think about my character build nicely and I may now have to respec.

I'll have to look into how to contact guilds in-game.

Charlene
10-12-2014, 06:17 AM

Starting now! Be there. :D