PDA

View Full Version : Log Horizon Calling out Red Dawn / Not Guilty / Los Cocos

Xinneth
09-28-2014, 07:35 PM
My name is xinneth, I am the commander and raid leader for Log Horizon.

As far as i am aware, the guilds i have listed have a Galleon / Galleons. We have 2, and despite scouting and trying, we can never seem to find your galleons for a decent naval fight. And there's only so much sinking of your clippers that can be fun.

So i would like to arrange a naval fight. Max 2 galleons, Max raid of 50 people. (obviously numbers will be hard to actually regulate but we will go with good will). No trade packs. Just an epic fight, testing the water for whats more to come.

Reply to this and hopefully we can arrange something.

Xinneth.

ZephGrandeErectus
09-28-2014, 08:41 PM
hi my name zeph

mattan172
09-28-2014, 09:30 PM
I like how you want to establish a set number of max players for this battle, when you represent one of the biggest ganker zerg guilds on East.

They don't have irony where you come from?

Xinneth
09-29-2014, 07:54 AM
Mattan172. First you moan about me setting numbers for battle, then moan we are a zerg guild? How does that make sense bro?

Asked to set a player limit in the interest of fairness, Because i'm fairly certain we are the largest and strongest force in the game. "Zerg" is just slang for kids that cant compete with the numbers we can bring to the fight. Is that our fault? No. Get better.

They dont have common sense where you come from?

Greenja
09-29-2014, 05:30 PM
We are talking about this now on teamspeak, but its late so not many on. Sounds like alot of fun though and reaction seems positive!

Waldek4
09-29-2014, 06:05 PM
I like the idea, though it's hard to treat your invitation serious. Especially after seeing your lousy ganking when I was questing 40-50, just preying when me and my party were low health after PVE.

Xinneth
09-30-2014, 02:20 AM
Its a pvp game guys. You in a contested zone on low health. You are going to get killed. I expect it, so should you.

All i'm trying to do, is organise a fun fight, for yours and mine guild. Without the risk of losing trade packs etc.

Like a little skirmish, test the water, see where each guild is at etc :)

xinn

Zerl
09-30-2014, 05:22 AM
We are aware that it is a PvP game, but you have to understand that we can only judge your proposal based on the actions and ettiquette that your Guild have adopted ingame.

Daekroth
09-30-2014, 06:04 AM
A great fight we had yesterday!

Treatz
09-30-2014, 08:49 AM
I like Cat Girls.

Aehan
09-30-2014, 10:42 AM
Would be fun if you could record a video on any of these events for us who can not sail the seas yet.

Rawrthefox
09-30-2014, 02:21 PM
Attacking Distinct advantage like this after pact making.

Funny.

You're victory will end in tears. Trust? Never. It's over now.
I should have done what I've wanted to do a long time ego.

It's time to get the old books out of the shelf.

It's time to get the russian navy.
You make to many enemies, enemies will turn against you.

An enemy of your enemy is my friend.
Have fun being the most notorious guild on the server.

Rawrthefox
09-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Oh, and Xinneth, you still suck being a spy.

Treatz
09-30-2014, 02:40 PM
I love Cat Girls.

JoyEnergiser
10-01-2014, 01:41 AM
what faction is Not Guilty ?

Asunahh
10-01-2014, 04:14 AM
This is truly funny, we are calling out a fun naval battle with a enemy faction and a distinct advantage member, whom is obviously sour about getting pvped in a pvp game is moaning on the forums, if you have a problem with an larger guild that killed you in a pvp battle i do not think this game is meant for you bud, you claim to be from RED but there organisation and strategies is much much better than i have seen from yours. In the end Log horizon is going to be there own faction when its getting released, i dont see why you have a problem. I think Red Dawn and Not guilty will understand my post, just like we are at war with DA, so are they with each other, i dont see them moaning on forums about it, you dont see us moaning about anyone that attack us. All i am trying to say is, if you are upset about getting killed in a pvp game, and go moan about it on a forum post where all we trying to do is organise some fun for our guild, well then my friend, that doesnt reflect well for your guild.

Zerl
10-01-2014, 05:31 AM
Well at the end of the day I appreciate what you are trying to accomplish (I'm a Red Dawn Member btw) and if it is legit then I want in on the action! ;)

I'm still dubious though as at the end of the day you are the enemy. With the size of your Guild it is perfectly plausible that this is a plot to try and wipe enemy galleons. No hard feelings, I just instinctivly don't trust red dots. ;P

Asunahh
10-01-2014, 05:52 AM
I know the feels bro, but you must also understand that we also taking the risk, whats to say you guys dont just make a alliance for the day and come wipe us out. All comes down to trust and fun, i mean posting on the forum and then betraying someone would be quite a stupid idea, everyone will be against you and your guilds rep will be flushed down the drain.

Zerl
10-01-2014, 06:03 AM
That is very true...

At the end of the day, it boils down to whether or not guilds are prepared to risk their galleons at this stage of the game. Few guilds have them at the moment.

I guess we'll just see what happens.

Treatz
10-01-2014, 07:24 AM
I love Cat Girls.

But the point is, do you have enough to risk your galleons and instantly repair them in case you lose them? Because the only thing that guilds might be afraid of is losing their galleons and not being able to repair them. Again, I'd just like to mention, that:

I love Cat Girls.

Rawrthefox
10-01-2014, 07:24 PM
This is truly funny, we are calling out a fun naval battle with a enemy faction and a distinct advantage member, whom is obviously sour about getting pvped in a pvp game is moaning on the forums, if you have a problem with an larger guild that killed you in a pvp battle i do not think this game is meant for you bud, you claim to be from RED but there organisation and strategies is much much better than i have seen from yours. In the end Log horizon is going to be there own faction when its getting released, i dont see why you have a problem. I think Red Dawn and Not guilty will understand my post, just like we are at war with DA, so are they with each other, i dont see them moaning on forums about it, you dont see us moaning about anyone that attack us. All i am trying to say is, if you are upset about getting killed in a pvp game, and go moan about it on a forum post where all we trying to do is organise some fun for our guild, well then my friend, that doesnt reflect well for your guild.

You can have all the people that join you that leave us. Infact, it's even more funnier. Your arrogance drips from your lips the more you speak the bigger it gets. "fun" no, you guys just pretend to have fun but all you guys do is have this big childish hate on trying to propaganda your way into getting the entire eastern continent to hate us. xDDD Call that for fun, that's just sad. You killed allot of people, PvP'd them, then once you went on a full-scale war, both A intelligence war and counter intelligence, you started to get into a Propoganda war, and scream at Freedich Island that every Eastern faction can freely trade, smushing yourself into their hearts so you can probably backstab them later.

Not that that's the worst thing. Organization isn't based on one person alone, I can only do so much. But I don't have to explain this to someone who tries to copy a guild called Oranthul.You guys are pathetic. And you will deem to their same faith as it did in Alpha.

You're still arrogant children, who think they can achieve everything without consequences. You'll meet that one that.

Oh and another thing. We're not dead yet. Those people who leave, we don't need them.

Waldek4
10-02-2014, 03:38 AM
Its a pvp game guys. You in a contested zone on low health. You are going to get killed. I expect it, so should you.

All i'm trying to do, is organise a fun fight, for yours and mine guild. Without the risk of losing trade packs etc.

Like a little skirmish, test the water, see where each guild is at etc :)

xinn

Again, whole idea seems ok. It's still hard to treat you seriously. You want to fight on even terms, yet you never do that in the open world. PvP game it might be, being able to kill someone doesn't mean you have to do it.

You lost credibility with your behavior.

essssi
10-02-2014, 04:32 AM
I realy dont like <not guilty> members,but now that <log horizon> has called out ally guilds we as <Knights of the blood> will support <Red Dawn> caus honestly,<log horizon> is trying too hard

Rawrthefox
10-02-2014, 07:38 AM
I realy dont like <not guilty> members,but now that <log horizon> has called out ally guilds we as <Knights of the blood> will support <Red Dawn> caus honestly,<log horizon> is trying too hard

That Mcdonalds thing.

"im loving it"

Zerl
10-02-2014, 08:02 AM
That Mcdonalds thing.

"im loving it"

Not really keen on "Maccy Dee's" since they ditched the McRib and cherry pie in the UK stores! :/

Xinneth
10-02-2014, 07:56 PM
Im getting sick and tired of people ♥♥♥♥♥ing about our "behaviour" and "tactics"... So we can organise a raid and get 50 people on teamspeak... How in gods name does that make us a bad guild? Seriously where is the logic in that. If you turn up to Freedich with 30 members, and we have 50. Do you want us to do a bloody head count quickly and send people back to there clippers? Seriously guys. What the hell.

I was trying to organise, a fun, no loss to trade pack's fight. That we could maybe record. Put on Youtube, and get our servers name out there. We have sunk in total 7 Galleons so far. There isnt much loss there. And 9 times out of 10, people despawn there galleon at the first sniff of a fight, completely nulling even having them.

At the end of the day, when castle sieges are implemented, its a strict 70 vs 70. So when/if we win those fights, what are you guys going to have left to ♥♥♥♥♥ at us for? Because it wont be zerging.

I apologise that a bit of friendly competition has extended into this sprout of hate from some ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag from a ♥♥♥♥ty guild that cant even get 10 people online at once. I can completely understand people from the west's reservations. But the offer still stands.

mattan172
10-03-2014, 01:10 AM
Xinneth, the reason you and your guild recieve so many complaints is because you have no consistent behavior.

Some of your members act saints while others raid, kill and steal without regret. You ask for fair fights, yet most of the time your guild simply shows up with strength in numbers. You kill your own faction to steal their trade packs, yet you get upset when you get the maximum punishment at trials.

Do you see the problem? You and your entire guild is chaos. It is a big pile of contradictions. You have no rules nor logic beyond "this would be fun, let's do it".

It is okay to be a zerg guild. It is okay to be a pirate guild who kills anyone and anything with impunity. It is okay to steal trade packs. If you simply did these things and left it at that, you wouldn't get any more hate than any other pirate guild.

tl;dr The thing people can't stand about LH is the hypocrisy.

essssi
10-03-2014, 06:39 AM
Xinneth, the reason you and your guild recieve so many complaints is because you have no consistent behavior.

Some of your members act saints while others raid, kill and steal without regret. You ask for fair fights, yet most of the time your guild simply shows up with strength in numbers. You kill your own faction to steal their trade packs, yet you get upset when you get the maximum punishment at trials.

Do you see the problem? You and your entire guild is chaos. It is a big pile of contradictions. You have no rules nor logic beyond "this would be fun, let's do it".

It is okay to be a zerg guild. It is okay to be a pirate guild who kills anyone and anything with impunity. It is okay to steal trade packs. If you simply did these things and left it at that, you wouldn't get any more hate than any other pirate guild.

tl;dr The thing people can't stand about LH is the hypocrisy.

Thank you somebody Gets it....Knights of the blood atleast do what their guild tells them and we stay constant....let us know now what u guys stand for otherwise stop calling out guilds...Get your guilds act together>>ASAP

Xinneth
10-03-2014, 10:13 AM
Its quite simple what we stand for. World PVP Domination, And being prepared for the 3rd island. We have alliances with 3 guilds. We help them on trade runs. On a whole, the guild rule, is do not attack same faction unless attacked.

If you are out at sea, and have trade packs. Its fair game.

Simple.

maikk
10-03-2014, 10:14 AM
log horizon asking for fair fights... u almost got me there

Szmer
10-04-2014, 02:13 AM
On a whole, the guild rule, is do not attack same faction unless attacked

This was supposed to be a joke? Your guild kills more ppl from own faction than the opposite. And they are killing especially ppl with trade packs. Thats why the vast majority of Orchidna hates you so much. First you tell ppl that you will protect them and 5 min later you kill them steal their packs. So they are only two explanations for this situation - first - you're a liar, second - you're the the most incompetent guild leader I've ever seen and you can't manage your own ppl. They killing own faction like hell and you don't even know about that.

But there is a bigest problem for you (for us it is good news). Soon your guild will break up because people will be kicked from the guild for being a pirate. For your information - yesterday I reported about 80 times your members for killing own faction (trade runs). 80 f**** times! And it was just me... I hope that you can count...

Xinneth
10-04-2014, 02:32 AM
This was supposed to be a joke? Your guild kills more ppl from own faction than the opposite. And they are killing especially ppl with trade packs. Thats why the vast majority of Orchidna hates you so much. First you tell ppl that you will protect them and 5 min later you kill them steal their packs. So they are only two explanations for this situation - first - you're a liar, second - you're the the most incompetent guild leader I've ever seen and you can't manage your own ppl. They killing own faction like hell and you don't even know about that.

But there is a bigest problem for you (for us it is good news). Soon your guild will break up because people will be kicked from the guild for being a pirate. For your information - yesterday I reported about 80 times your members for killing own faction (trade runs). 80 f**** times! And it was just me... I hope that you can count...

There is SO much wrong with this i dont even know where to start. Firstly, i'm not the GM. I'm the Raid leader. About people going pirate, our core members keep an eye on there infamy, and do quests and use potions to keep it at a safe level. We have never, ever said we will protect someone and then killed them. If we take freedich and have more trade runs on the way, we will allow others to trade there. Simple. Ask Get Tankier Gear, Anarchy, Fire Fly, Limbo... I dont understand why you are so butthurt mate.

And the whole reporting thing... Thats kinda the point of bloodstains, So whose a clever boy. Gold star for effort.

Szmer
10-04-2014, 03:46 AM
The funniest thing is that's what you say. So like i said - your GM or You - RL doesn't know what your members are doing. What about "do not attack same faction unless attacked"? You always attack first. And im not "butthurt". I had problems with you earlier. Mostly because I helped your members several times on Friedrich Island and next day you just killed me for no reason (without trade pack). Never attacked anyone from LH. My bad - I trusted you. Now i don't have any problems. Its very easy to kill you. 2 Days ago 5 vs about 20 LH members and your ♥♥♥ has been kicked. Same today in Hasla. One of your member said o me "♥♥♥♥ or there will be more of us". 10 min later LH standing near NPC and QQ.

I have no problem with profile of your guild. I have (and the majority of Orchidna) problem because your guild has no profile. No profile, no rules, no internal communication, nothing. I belive that you have core members and maby you have some rules within that group but most of LH members are just bunch of jerks.

Ask Get Tankier Gear, Anarchy, Fire Fly, Limbo...

pathetic... Limbo is a Polish guild same as we. I talked to few members yesterday - quote "I'm tired of morons from Log Horizon". That was after some of your members killed 2 ppl from Limbo. So like I said - you don't have any rules. It's not possible to determine anything with you. Thats why ppl laugh at your fair fights. Its because most of your members don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about your rules.

I do not attack you personally, I have no reason. I ask you to do something with your "members". There is too much of you and you have clearly a big problem with guild management.

Or... just say that LH calls the war with every other guild on the server so that everyone knew what's the situation.

Parsama
10-04-2014, 04:45 AM
The funniest thing is that's what you say. So like i said - your GM or You - RL doesn't know what your members are doing. What about "do not attack same faction unless attacked"? You always attack first. And im not "butthurt". I had problems with you earlier. Mostly because I helped your members several times on Friedrich Island and next day you just killed me for no reason (without trade pack). Never attacked anyone from LH. My bad - I trusted you. Now i don't have any problems. Its very easy to kill you. 2 Days ago 5 vs about 20 LH members and your ♥♥♥ has been kicked. Same today in Hasla. One of your member said o me "♥♥♥♥ or there will be more of us". 10 min later LH standing near NPC and QQ.

I have no problem with profile of your guild. I have (and the majority of Orchidna) problem because your guild has no profile. No profile, no rules, no internal communication, nothing. I belive that you have core members and maby you have some rules within that group but most of LH members are just bunch of jerks.

pathetic... Limbo is a Polish guild same as we. I talked to few members yesterday - quote "I'm tired of morons from Log Horizon". That was after some of your members killed 2 ppl from Limbo. So like I said - you don't have any rules. It's not possible to determine anything with you. Thats why ppl laugh at your fair fights. Its because most of your members don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about your rules.

I do not attack you personally, I have no reason. I ask you to do something with your "members". There is too much of you and you have clearly a big problem with guild management.

Or... just say that LH calls the war with every other guild on the server so that everyone knew what's the situation.

all i can say +1

at first I thought the guild lh is friendly, and the people who met on the Fi are there to protect our and to attack the opposing factions, and so it was for 2 days then already banging everyone who just got closer to the island, and as he threw a packet is like a dog on a steak.

So just like "Szmer" I will report every person as long with half the members will be kicked out of the guild for being pirates

PS: mass guild is not a good solution

Losky
10-05-2014, 10:49 AM
This is quite funny, all these people complaining about a guild. First of id like to say, this is a pvp game, the fact that you guys are complaining about a other guild stealing your trade packs, or killing you etc, is totally ridiculous. After reading this post i actually want to join log horizon. Some of you still have the mentality that this is a normal mmo like wow or rift, its not, it is completely diffrent! As a ex russian player from RED i can say for a fact that you kiddies complaining on this thread about getting killed by a bigger and stronger guild, you guys are not going to get anywhere. Let me ask you this, whats going to happen if Log horizon forms the own faction, and takes guilds in like Limbo Get tankier gear? And all of there other allies, They will be a red faction to you all, and would carry on like they are carrying on now, kill you, steal there packs, and just get stronger. While most of you sitting here on a forum, complaining that you are getting robbed in a pvp game. It just shows that either you are in the wrong guild that cant protect you, or you arent good enough or even have the right mentality to play a game like this. There is even a line in frequently asked questions and i quote "Are players allowed to scam other players in-game in ArcheAge?
Yes. ArcheAge is a highly competitive PvP game and skullduggery will be a weapon of choice just as sharp as a sword (and possibly even more potent)."

Now if that doesnt give you an indication of what type of game this is, then honestly i dont know. As far as i am concerned and a few of my friends from the west on this guild. They are playing it perfectly, this server havent been out 2 weeks, and they already controlling freedich? Roaming the sea to have something to do? Organising fun activities like pvp and open see battles? I dont see anything wrong with that! IF i get killed with a trade pack by anyone cause i was a fool doing it alone without a guild or protection, then i say, take it! Because people are just stupid if they do. If you arent strong enough to beat them then get stronger, stop moaning about what they are doing, they clearly take care of there OWN members. Its not there responsibility to worry about you children who gets kill by them. I am sure they are probably going to make there own faction and when that time comes, what will your excuses be for sucking in this game then? "oh no a red guild stole our trade packs" BOOOOHOOOOO. get over it. You just proving that they are currently one of the strongest guilds in eu, even if you say its zerging etc, ask yourself, how did they get all those members? How did they get so strong as to kill you so easily? Someone, somewhere must be doing something right in that guild. Thats all i have to say..

Losky
10-05-2014, 10:52 AM
And sorry for me english. its my third language

Debauchery
10-05-2014, 11:01 AM
+1 to losky. I fully agree with that statement of yours bud. People are playing this game like its rift. I used to play on Na server and a guild called The oruthal or something like that, had the same problem, people calling them names insulting them etc. But look at them now? They one of the biggest and best guilds in Na they killed the kraken Twice since release i think and in beta and alpha. This post of people hating is the biggest joke i have seen, in our human society the strong survive, and all you guys saying that they kill you etc, what does that say about your own guild? How weak are you guys that you cant even complete against 1 single guild? Zerging? How? You can only have a raid of 50. If they have the organization to have more than that then i take my hat off them good sirs. I am on the east in a guild called black lotus, and Log horizon have only helped me as a player. I have not had any negative experience from them, and even if i did i wouldnt mind. Its a pvp game! You are meant to kill other people to gain an advantage and progress!

Parsama
10-05-2014, 04:38 PM
im not complain about killing me because i love pvp i just dont like when some1 tell me hes friendly and hes came here to protect our fraction and then kill all no matter who is this thats a problem

same sorry for my language

Xinneth
10-05-2014, 05:41 PM
Thank you Loksy, that was exactly what im trying to get across.

Im not saying we arent too big, and im not saying that all our members are disciplined and follow the mentality of the core members.

What i am saying, is that we are weeding out these members. We are big, we are strong, and we have the luxury now to start cutting off people that are causing such problems. We are almost ready to do the kraken... Not bad for a zerg guild aye...

Nixfinity
10-06-2014, 12:34 AM
I have to say, as a Commander of relatively small Finnish guild Hakkapeliitta, that Log Horizon has never been the biggest problem. Of course some low level wannabe-pirates have been attacking us, and usually have lost, but nothing bigger. When Log have taken freedich for themselves when we were there, they let us take out trade packs in peace. If I recall correctly, someone attacked us and immediately stopped, probably because of the raid leader telling him not to.

The bigger problem at least for us have been guilds like Savage and Freelancers, and I hope we could teach them some manners one day. One of the freelancers' officers told me that they don't pk, but surprisingly they stole plenty of packs from us yesterday.

-Misaka

Xinneth
10-06-2014, 05:06 AM
That raid leader, would of been me nixfinity. :D When we head to freedich, we PM a few guilds officers to let them know so they can safely trade also. Early stages of the game was a lot of same continent competition, Now we really need to focus on beating those reds. :D

Debauchery
10-06-2014, 07:35 AM
they helped me as well when i was there with my friend. Killed the reds that was attacking us

Rapsod
10-06-2014, 08:01 AM
nobody helps me ... where do i sign up ? xD

Xinneth
10-06-2014, 08:10 AM
www.loghorizon.org :D

Rawrthefox
10-06-2014, 08:57 AM
You all Will lose in the end, all you do is squirrel, and no end in fighting, without seeing the threat is right infront of you. You accept them as allies when they bait you in, you are all fools. Fools are weak, and weakness will never get anything, thus this is why Log horizon will always be better then any one of you. See the thread for what it really is, you trully can never raidboss, go to Freedich, or cooperate without their existance, and when they become a self suibstaining faction, it'll become even worse, their numbers grow even stronger. You now have the chance to do something about it, but once they have what they have, it's already too late. People like power, People like fame, it's makes them mad, they love the path of glory, thus they follow essentially Log horizon easily cause of it's easy chance of victory.

Think of about this.

Munkizh
10-06-2014, 09:39 AM
I have to say, as a Commander of relatively small Finnish guild Hakkapeliitta, that Log Horizon has never been the biggest problem. Of course some low level wannabe-pirates have been attacking us, and usually have lost, but nothing bigger. When Log have taken freedich for themselves when we were there, they let us take out trade packs in peace. If I recall correctly, someone attacked us and immediately stopped, probably because of the raid leader telling him not to.

The bigger problem at least for us have been guilds like Savage and Freelancers, and I hope we could teach them some manners one day. One of the freelancers' officers told me that they don't pk, but surprisingly they stole plenty of packs from us yesterday.

-Misaka

Savage you say? I think it's funny how Hakkapelitta members ganked our farm carts, even killed the cart itself just to ruin it for Savage. And then when we fight back you cry on forums... Silly how you can't control your members and you ask the server to unite against us.. hahaha pathetic

-Mexina (Leader of Savage)

Xinneth
10-07-2014, 02:44 AM
@rawrthefox Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Dont tell anyone.

RaistlinMajere
10-07-2014, 03:41 AM
Setting certain conditions in a fight is not fun nor obligational, and oh there will be a fight but its better if its just a part of the game like when auroria content releases.
Anyhow we already have our hands full, and need to sort things out with our own faction, becouse people are not as interested in fighting against enemy, as much as they are in fighting eachother for some reason.
If you want to fight you should kill your faction bots ,i've seen Sandwind prairie has many to offer.
If bots do as they please theyll start trading in for guildas and designs thus impacting the game/faction balance by making designs available on AH prior it was possible.

RaistlinMajere
10-07-2014, 03:41 AM
And yes AH is servers wide.

Xinneth
10-07-2014, 08:58 AM
Its exactly the same with us and our faction... We are so hated it borders on pathetic.

Sig
10-09-2014, 02:13 PM
Limbo actually stating in their guild description that they aim to kill everything that's not part of their guild, especially trade-pack-carriers, no one bats an eye. Log Horizon trying to set up naval pvp events, helping people on gilda runs to freedich, and more. One or two Logs act like a child and PK someone: "Oh my god all logs are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s and pk and steal and scam and hack pls ban." God I love my server.

mattan172
10-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Limbo actually stating in their guild description that they aim to kill everything that's not part of their guild, especially trade-pack-carriers, no one bats an eye. Log Horizon trying to set up naval pvp events, helping people on gilda runs to freedich, and more. One or two Logs act like a child and PK someone: "Oh my god all logs are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s and pk and steal and scam and hack pls ban." God I love my server.
So let me get this straight. First, you're mad because a relatively new guild(Limbo) with a much smaller amount of members compared to Log Horizon does not enjoy the same kind of reputation as Log Horizon?
Secondly, you're upset about the fact that Log Horizon's reputation is still in the gutter just because you made some small gestures of goodness in a sea of ♥♥♥♥♥♥baggery?
Third, you're angry about the fact that people are judged because of the actions of the people you have willingly decided to associate with?

I must say bro, I don't think you'd be any better than any of the people you're hating on, given the situation. The only real difference is that some people joined LH, and some didn't. The rest is simply human nature.

yosh
10-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Best guild is Omelette du Fromage. Can't deny, rekt.

ZephGrandeErectus
10-09-2014, 06:27 PM

yosh i swer on me moms life ur feckin ded m9

Layay
10-09-2014, 06:59 PM
sup bored of ganking low lvl in quest zones and stealing tradepacks at npcs isntead of making ur own runs?

yosh
10-10-2014, 06:22 AM
Much hate :(
Don't play to a pvp game if you don't like to get REKT.

Debauchery
10-10-2014, 11:18 AM
limbo and log is in an alliance as far as i know. so i dont know what that ♥♥♥♥♥♥ at the top is talking about limbo hating log. The leaders are actually friends

Daekroth
10-10-2014, 11:48 AM

Rekt, when Red Dawn took down a galleon of Omelette du Fromage and turned in two dozen of your trade packs? :)

Lorssium
10-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Rekt, when Red Dawn took down a galleon of Omelette du Fromage and turned in two dozen of your trade packs? :)

This is part of the game, loosing make us think about doing things much better. Actually, it was at least 2 weeks ago and our guild was way much smaller, and we had only one level 50 there. Since few days, you don't like that much confident attacking us again, since we easily killed a part of your fleet 2-3 days ago, and some others managed to flee us yesterday. So... get rekt ? Well, it doesn't sound really professional so... "May the Omelette rain on you" !

Ebran
10-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Keep an eye out for Yorozuya :P still a lot to come from our guild. Log Horizon etc.. :P We'll make our presence known and felt.

Shoya
10-11-2014, 04:36 AM
Much hate many drama
Just like any faction drama in any faction based mmo >_>