PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Fun Guild!

Emilie
05-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Good afternoon!
I'm looking for a fun/friendly guild (no strict hardcore guilds please - I work a full time job so I can only be on during evenings and weekends) active with PvP, raids, helpful in guild member tasks (housing, boat building, etc), and newbie friendly.
I'm pretty new to AA in general - I played the Russian server for a short period so I'm still quite a newbie. I'm presuming a lot of guilds have probably played on the Korean and Russian servers previously so I'm hoping to join a guild which is experienced that would be happy to answer newbie questions and willing to help with different tasks when needed. :) I intend to stay in the guild from now through the release and help out as much as I can, get as good as I can, and hope to meet lots of friends along the way!

If you feel your guild matches what I'm looking for, please let me know your guild's name, guild leader/ who I should contact when I'm online, and maybe give a description of your guild and your day to day activities/what's expected of your members as far as contribution.

My in game name is the same as the forums - Emilie. :)

ParadigmTG
05-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Heya Emilie! Welcome to the community :)

If you have a real life and just want to have some fun playing awesome games with awesome people that also have lives and jobs, then check us out ... you can visit our recruitment thread and our website by clicking on the links below. I think you'll like what you see and read.

Whatever you choose, here's to hoping you have epic good times in AA! Cheers.

Eyesadi
05-07-2014, 12:11 PM
i might be interested as well! Just how big are you??? And how big will you allow yourself to grow? AND......how much into PVP? Ima not really into it, but LOVING this game! I just need to find a nice home to help grow!

Emilie
05-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Heya Emilie! Welcome to the community :)

If you have a real life and just want to have some fun playing awesome games with awesome people that also have lives and jobs, then check us out ... you can visit our recruitment thread and our website by clicking on the links below. I think you'll like what you see and read.

Whatever you choose, here's to hoping you have epic good times in AA! Cheers.

Thank you for the welcome!! I'm very interested in joining your guild :) it looks exactly like what I'm looking for! I've made an account on the guild forum and made my introductory post. See you guys in game! :D