PDA

View Full Version : rotating house

meowmeow
09-29-2014, 04:35 AM
why can't we rotate it again like other games ?

Scorpion
09-29-2014, 04:36 AM
You can rotate your house before you place it. Just right click the first time, and then use your middle mouse button to rotate it.

meowmeow
09-29-2014, 04:42 AM
yea but not everyone knew that for the first time and just placed it
and now is fked up position

so I wish we can rotate it again after it is built
breaking it down to rebuilt takes up way too much tax + materials all over again

Scorpion
09-29-2014, 04:43 AM
The tooltip before you place it explains it. If you're too lazy/don't care what the tooltip says, that's on you. lol

Superbenji
09-29-2014, 04:44 AM
You actually learn how to rotate things when you first place your mount to grow it.

meowmeow
09-29-2014, 04:48 AM
it never showed up when i built my house ..

Schuck
01-22-2015, 07:59 PM
The bigger problem today itīs not to be lazy on rotate your house or another building when you chose the sopt, but itīs not lose the spot while rotating it! There is not enought space for everone build a house today. We realy need this kind of item or tool to do it!

Keretus
01-22-2015, 09:05 PM
The system is pretty broken: You don't even get the rotation message unless the plot is free.

Veerdin
01-22-2015, 10:10 PM
If it bothers you so much, demolish and re-place the house. It only costs a few stone/lumber packs and some labour to build.

Wafalls
01-22-2015, 11:36 PM
The bigger problem today itīs not to be lazy on rotate your house or another building when you chose the sopt, but itīs not lose the spot while rotating it! There is not enought space for everone build a house today. We realy need this kind of item or tool to do it!
Haha, of course there is. I have my house in Windscour north and there has been a 16 open for almost 3 weeks next to my house. And now there is a 24 open (I removed another 16). At any given time, there is probably 10+ 16 slots open in that area alone. When I was riding past the gnoll camp area in arcum yesterday doing my dailies, there was a 24 and 2 16 wide open, next to each other. If you look, you'll most definetly find spots. I didnt even look. Slots are opening up constantly.

That said, of course it would be very nice to be able to rotate houses after them being built. A month ago in Windscour where my farm is now I encountered a free 24 and 3 16. It was an open invitation and I scrambled to put everything I had there. Pulled up 3 16 farms randomly placed in Falcorth (constantly worried the spots may be taken), bought a 24 fast as all f**k completely ignoring price and rushed to put them down.

I most definetly did not keep in mind the rotation of the farmhouse when smacked everything down, lol. I realized it after I had placed it... But didnt even know where the door would end up. I really didnt want to risk tearing it down and someone seeing me. And now when its built I'm not going to pay 600+ gold and like 5000 labor to rotate it again.

There should be a "house adjustment certificate" or something that allow you to "re-place" an existing house/whatever in its existing plot. Only demand is 0 decor (have to pick everything up) and anything planted is ruined (ie removed) in the process. It does not open up or anything like that, so its perfectly safe.

But we all know how this goes: Never going to happen unless by pure chance XL Games already have it in in their proper Korean version.

Goodaim
04-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Are they gonna add rerotate function in future. I really need that!

Aserghui
04-13-2015, 08:07 AM
why can't we rotate it again like other games ?

Actually this would be a nice added function to post-built structures, to less the risk of losing the land when attempting to re-place the building just to rotate it

DanielZuko
04-13-2015, 09:14 AM
I would like the ability to rotate buildings/land BEFORE placing it. Often times there is a spot open large enough to place something, but its just positioned at an odd angle. When you right click the house (or whatever you have) and move the dquare around on the map you should be able to rotate it THEN, get it right then place it down.

Calim
04-15-2015, 05:43 PM
Actually this would be a nice added function to post-built structures, to less the risk of losing the land when attempting to re-place the building just to rotate it

This, you don't really want to wait to get the perfect position only for someone else to come up and just drop down a piece of land.

Percy
04-16-2015, 02:58 AM
I would like the ability to rotate buildings/land BEFORE placing it. Often times there is a spot open large enough to place something, but its just positioned at an odd angle. When you right click the house (or whatever you have) and move the dquare around on the map you should be able to rotate it THEN, get it right then place it down.

I don't know if this applies to houses too, but when I place furniture when I'm not facing the wall of a house perfectly, my furniture is at an angle. Maybe this will work for houses too? You turn a certain direction and then place it down? Might take a few tries though.

CaliPark
04-22-2015, 05:15 PM
I'd pay for rotation certs...

AlbertaBeefy
04-23-2015, 01:55 PM
Haha, of course there is. I have my house in Windscour north and there has been a 16 open for almost 3 weeks next to my house. And now there is a 24 open (I removed another 16). At any given time, there is probably 10+ 16 slots open in that area alone. When I was riding past the gnoll camp area in arcum yesterday doing my dailies, there was a 24 and 2 16 wide open, next to each other. If you look, you'll most definetly find spots. I didnt even look. Slots are opening up constantly.
You're obviously NOT on a busy server. New players on busy servers can get 8x8's, and possibly a 16x16 in the restricted (farm-only) areas, but housing areas are still pretty full.

Pomegranate
04-24-2015, 08:48 AM
Being able to rotate after construction would be really cool, and I honestly can't see any negative impacts to gameplay. I'm all for it. I think it'd just be difficult if you had furniture in the house already, they'd have to find a way to lock all of those items together during the rotation.

Calim
04-24-2015, 10:13 AM
or do not allow furniture or plants on property.