PDA

View Full Version : Lorac looking for a Guild [West]

King Delain
09-29-2014, 05:03 AM
Greetings everyone,

my name is Lars, i am from germany and 33 years old. Ingame my Character goes by the name of Lorac and i just recently hit level 50(Abolisher atm, but leveling a few other classes on my character as well - Shadowplay/Archery right now). I am pretty new to Arche Age and MMO Games in general (only played GW1 back in the days). Right now i am trying to gear my character (hasla farm and stuff) and jumping around in the arenas and war areas a little, since PvP is the main aspect of the game that i am interested in.
Since i really like the game and am planning to stay for a long time, i thought it was about time to find myself a home and a group of people to have fun with, fight with and chat with. I am pretty much open to everything but keep in mind that i am kinda still learning the game, doesn't mean that i suck completly but some things i might not have discovered yet.
A german speaking guild would be nice, but is not really needed. My english is ok at best, but i am willing to use it, if i have to, thats not a problem at all. At least people should get what i am trying to say, most of the time...i hope.. :p

Feel free to ask me questions if there's anything you need/want to know about me.
So before this text is gettin' out of hand and i keep on writing and writing and bore you to death i'll just stop right here and wait for some response.

Have a nice day & have fun

Powerpuffters
09-29-2014, 06:32 AM
Take a look at our guild. The Jesters. We're mostly PvP-based and are always looking for members. We spend most evenings robbing the enemy faction's trade packs. Have a look at our recruitment post, http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?65494-The-Jesters-are-saying-hello-in-Melisara! or our forums at jestersnc.com or even join our teamspeak to see if we're your kind of thing. Teamspeak address= jestersnc.com (no password)

King Delain
09-29-2014, 07:09 AM
From all what i have seen in your recruitment post and in your forums, it seems like this guild could be what i am looking for. I will leave a post in your recruitment section on your website or join you guys on TS as soon as my new headset arrives (might take 2-4 days, not sure). Thx for the reply :)