PDA

View Full Version : Bilbo & Carnage Hacking.

Stuck In Marmalade
09-29-2014, 08:35 AM
Just witnessed Bilbo and Carnage from Team Butchers (remove their guild name when they do it) hacking and porting. Shame on TB for allowing these people in their guild. Trion wont do anything about it, and will remove this but maybe a few people will see it. Fed up of people cheating.

Infect
09-29-2014, 08:47 AM
so you are srsly surprised that the russians are hacking?
quite shocking, if u hadnt noticed the 2 sites that are providing hacks are russian sites.

What a shocking revelation, and here i was thinking those russians are pretty good :O

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 08:52 AM
where proof?

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 08:54 AM
mb italian bastrtz???

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 08:55 AM
We don't have these players in a clan

Rajr
09-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Just witnessed Bilbo and Carnage from Team Butchers (remove their guild name when they do it) hacking and porting. Shame on TB for allowing these people in their guild. Trion wont do anything about it, and will remove this but maybe a few people will see it. Fed up of people cheating.

Me and several guildies have noticed members of this guild utilizing PvP hacks.. teleporting around (no, not the skill from auromancy), jumping out of the sky, running straight for stealthed people at a distance impossible to reach.. Wish Trion would do anything, but I doubt they will. Hopefully this guild will realise they break the game trying to stroke their E-pen.

And if it's true its a russian based guild I'm honestly really surprised they would utilize the hacks that so destroyed the Russian servers to the point of unplayable ;o

Stuck In Marmalade
09-29-2014, 09:13 AM
Its a known fact that your players remove the guild tag when they cheat. They were part of your pirate king kill the other day. Im not surprised at all. And hiding behind 'where's the proof' is a typical comment. Give me your email and ill send the the fraps. Amazing how we kill them but they are back in the area within 30 seconds. Thats a very fast boat and glider.

Stuck In Marmalade
09-29-2014, 09:15 AM
Me and several guildies have noticed members of this guild utilizing PvP hacks.. teleporting around (no, not the skill from auromancy), jumping out of the sky, running straight for stealthed people at a distance impossible to reach.. Wish Trion would do anything, but I doubt they will. Hopefully this guild will realise they break the game trying to stroke their E-pen.

And if it's true its a russian based guild I'm honestly really surprised they would utilize the hacks that so destroyed the Russian servers to the point of unplayable ;o

Yeap, amazing how they manage to run straight through imprison. Joke of a guild with players that destroyed their version and are now doing their best to destroy ours.

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 09:16 AM
We don't have these players in a clan
.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuck In Marmalade
09-29-2014, 09:18 AM
.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said in my previous post, they remove their tags when they hack.

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 09:18 AM
OK Bro!! This https://support.trionworlds.com/app/home/p/3640/theme/archeage/

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 09:20 AM
As I said in my previous post, they remove their tags when they hack.

I did not understand. You become attached to our clan for people without a clan. you are funny

Stuck In Marmalade
09-29-2014, 09:21 AM
Already have. Along with the video and a screen shot of them in your guild ranks a few weeks ago. I wish they would ban RU IPs.

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 09:21 AM
Just sorry, I'm using Google translator

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 09:24 AM
Did you know that you slander us, and it is punishable by law.

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 09:25 AM
Did you know that the majority of Russian community has come to the euro in order not differentiate amongst cheats

Stuck In Marmalade
09-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Did you know that the majority of Russian community has come to the euro in order not differentiate amongst cheats

So you are trying to claim, that none of TB has ever cheated?

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 10:03 AM
So you are trying to claim, that none of TB has ever cheated?

yes..........

iwearsuits
09-29-2014, 11:02 AM
Lol, no big surprise, just check out east Halcyona to see Nekto exploiting.

WNxRip
09-29-2014, 11:15 AM
You know, we did see TB on freedich about 6-7 days ago and we had our stealthed player hiding in the water and they came at us like they knew exactly where every stealthed player was...

yyf
09-29-2014, 01:18 PM
You know, we did see TB on freedich about 6-7 days ago and we had our stealthed player hiding in the water and they came at us like they knew exactly where every stealthed player was...
If u didn`t know invis recast makes it easy to identify the place of ur enmy.
also we have a lot more exp than the most of this serv, so its their fault that they lost their packs ^^

Branwulf
09-29-2014, 01:43 PM
Not really surprised, Carnage had a trade ship before any guildless person could have possibly got one.

Reav
09-29-2014, 04:03 PM
Hey dudes, would just like to say ruskies id love to have you guys here in the community if you are playing fairly.
However it is a stereotype that people from your country cheat more than most and one look at RU AA proves this, due to you guys coming from there means logically you will know better than most where to obtain the scripts.

My point is, if you want to be here with us and intergrate and make this server special you have to police yourselves, your better experience with these cheaters will give you an advantage spotting them.
Help us prevent this going the same way as RU servers.
Help us make this experience amazing.
We have a chance at a great game here don't ruin it.

Ollerus
09-29-2014, 05:12 PM
If u didn`t know invis recast makes it easy to identify the place of ur enmy.
also we have a lot more exp than the most of this serv, so its their fault that they lost their packs ^^

You say that, but you guys are so easy to kill, and never put owner's mark up- it's like you're just handing out packs. Experienced? Maybe experienced hackers, yeah. But good players? I haven't been convinced on that front, yet.

Dylanxi
09-30-2014, 12:40 AM
Woot this really sounds like you all have a great time in AA.

DaYeL
09-30-2014, 02:00 AM
mb italian bastrtz???

Learn to write my name correctly first, then tell ma what do you want pker

MamaDosvidoss
09-30-2014, 03:23 AM
Learn to write my name correctly first, then tell ma what do you want pker

Italian Bastardz Ok bro http://детский-мир.net/images/smiles/1921.gif