PDA

View Full Version : Hasla farming PVP fun

Kyomi Winters
09-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Hey East,

Hasla farming is dull as is but despite being quite horrible at PVP I had fun today with all the back and forth during the day. Looks like West needs more dedicated healers, though. Not getting the Stone Golem down was a bummer.

Neoiceman
09-29-2014, 11:52 PM
Healer :) thats an nice Joke.
Healer are ♥♥♥♥ed up in this game, no good Questitem, no Hasla, not an really good Drop, the best Weapons, at this point, are from the Weaponsmith for to much Gold.

Ha and you need to make Damage in PvP to become decent Points.

Thx at XL for ♥♥♥♥ the Healer.

Saber
09-30-2014, 12:44 AM
well Healers do gain Honor so its not "totaly ♥♥♥♥ed" and I think its nice thats its hard to get weapons, since the impact on the heals are insane. So if you want a healer or want to be a healer you have to work for it :D cause it gives an insane advantage in any fight!

Yed
09-30-2014, 05:09 AM
Healer :) thats an nice Joke.
the best Weapons, at this point, are from the Weaponsmith for to much Gold.

The best gear comes from crafting indeed, that is what the game is all about, crafting, this isn't like carebearland WoW where you have to run a dungeon 100x to get some epics. It's also not so expencive if you have a good guild with designated crafters, the only thing I have to do is send in my dust/shard/crystals and they craft me whatever I want, all other mats provided by the guild.