PDA

View Full Version : Team Butcher defeat.

Terdle
09-29-2014, 04:29 PM
So this morning myself, spectre and coogie of Dark Reavers managed to capture a galleon of Team Butcher. The silly buggers forgot to put owners mark on it. We took off with 3 butchers on board, including the boat' owner Johnnywang. After much consideration of what to do with it we decided to adhere to our non-pk greens rule. And sailed the galleon out of bounds, destroying the onboard trade packs and putting the galleon out of bounds for desummoning. We watched them try time and time again to get close enough, but alas no such luck. We've delayed their trade run by about an hour and they were unable to reach the galleon for 30 minutes. A mere 7 tradepacks were lost, but even a small victory is a victory.

We posed triumphantly with their galleon as our background.
http://i62.tinypic.com/1zf0l0m.jpg

Coogie, Spectre and Terdle.
Dark Reavers saying hello!

MamaDosvidoss
09-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Если это правда, то Джон ты прям звезда проеба шхун и галеона теперь)) но скрин похож на то, что типа вон привет галеон на заднем фоне

Finrodi
09-29-2014, 06:00 PM
Если это правда, то Джон ты прям звезда проеба шхун и галеона теперь)) но скрин похож на то, что типа вон привет галеон на заднем фоне

I agree. /10chars

Terdle
09-29-2014, 06:20 PM

Just ask Johnnywang if you dont believe me ;)

Dylanxi
09-30-2014, 12:42 AM

I thought this was an english server?

MamaDosvidoss
09-30-2014, 12:51 AM
So what? Russian can't play on European servers? TRION doesn't prohibit it

Dylanxi
09-30-2014, 01:02 AM
So what? Russian can't play on European servers? TRION doesn't prohibit it

Maybe learn some proper english then......

MamaDosvidoss
09-30-2014, 01:09 AM
Message written in Russian for John

John Wang
09-30-2014, 01:44 AM
Oh guys there was 4 of us, two 50, 38 and 43 against 5 or 6 ppl at your side. And we was waiting for you, hoping that you will go to war zone. But you stayed in peace zone and then went out of the border of map.

There is nothing to pride when you afraid of pvp even if you have better hand. Think "Dark Carebears" is better name for your guild =)))

And you are wrong, finally we returned our tradepacks ^_^

Придурки полчаса возили нас вдоль берега и боялись вывезти из мирки. При том что их было сначала 6 против 3х а потом против 4х. Так и не решились, увезли галеон за границу карты. Мы до последнего надеялись что они будут драться, иначе бы взяли паки и свалили.

Symanovitch
09-30-2014, 02:30 AM

You thought wrong, this is an european server, all europeans languages allowed.

Not everyone can speak english and besides, no one is forced to do so. Languages ♥♥♥♥ are really starting to get on my nerves geez.

Lonli
09-30-2014, 02:37 AM
it is european not english server

ShamesTik
09-30-2014, 03:31 AM
and iam sitting here, just wanting to read some drama without to use google translation.....

Dylanxi
09-30-2014, 03:52 AM
You thought wrong, this is an european server, all europeans languages allowed.

Not everyone can speak english and besides, no one is forced to do so. Languages ♥♥♥♥ are really starting to get on my nerves geez.

But didn't those Russians had their on servers to hack on etc? Maybe shoot a buk missile at sometimes when they feel like it?

Dus ik kan gewoon in deze topic mijn eigen taaltje schrijven lekker hoor....

Terdle
09-30-2014, 05:47 AM

That is impossible to do without hacking...

Malvious
09-30-2014, 06:39 AM
Team Butthurt

Crinaz
09-30-2014, 08:31 AM
since when are russians europeans

Keefikus
09-30-2014, 09:05 AM
they always leave there galleon available, i have also stolen it once before...haha!

Terdle
09-30-2014, 09:32 AM

No, no you didn't. Your tradepacks can still be seen ingame, floating in the sky and bottom of the sea on the border of the out of bounds section.

arknor
09-30-2014, 10:05 AM
team butchers are the worst pvpers I've seen on kyprosa they have attempted to hijack us a few times or rob us at port and failed so miserably

John Wang
09-30-2014, 10:40 AM
No, no you didn't. Your tradepacks can still be seen ingame, floating in the sky and bottom of the sea on the border of the out of bounds section. only 2. another 3 is returned.

yyf
09-30-2014, 10:57 AM
team butchers are the worst pvpers I've seen on kyprosa they have attempted to hijack us a few times or rob us at port and failed so miserably
keep believing in it. sieges will tell who is the best on equal terms.

Niar
09-30-2014, 03:44 PM

but why do you always lose to us? =/

xReorks
09-30-2014, 06:21 PM

No way, don't be silly.
They have more than descent players and they are actually the most dedicated guild in the server, being their enemy doesn't make me blind to don't admit it.
Makes even my victories against them more enjoyable.
That said they aren't all that good but nonetheless more organised and prepared than the majority of the server populace.

MamaDosvidoss
09-30-2014, 07:26 PM
No way, don't be silly.
They have more than descent players and they are actually the most dedicated guild in the server, being their enemy doesn't make me blind to don't admit it.
Makes even my victories against them more enjoyable.
That said they aren't all that good but nonetheless more organised and prepared than the majority of the server populace.
On Russian servers such words in his address did not hear) Yes, we have a lot of new players, but we teach them

Niar
09-30-2014, 09:40 PM
On Russian servers such words in his address did not hear) Yes, we have a lot of new players, but we teach them

у нас появляются фанаты)

HidekiG
10-01-2014, 12:06 AM
I think saying they're the most dedicated guild on the server is a bit too much. >_>

I never had any problems with Team Butchers, though. Or any pirate guild for that matter, I really enjoy fighting pirates and having that aspect in the game. The only thing that pisses me off is when one of them randomly walks by and expects not to get killed by me and then rages at me for destroying the game and griefing.

They ♥♥♥♥ed us good on Freedich once with a nice ambush and we lost most of our packs, can say I was frustrated in the moment but overall I had an enjoyable experience and my newer members learned quite a few new things.

Keep doing what you're doing, Butchers and come at us with full force. Oh and open up your ♥♥♥♥ing fellowship workbench in Marianople, jerks. D:

Regards,
Prime,
Marianople neighbours
Everything else hateful enemies

Xannziee
10-01-2014, 05:01 AM
I heard they play on the european servers ro get an advantage and easy kills as europe hasnt had the chance to play it as long as Russians. They prolly cant compete with other russians on their own servers ^^

John Wang
10-01-2014, 05:13 AM
I heard they play on the european servers ro get an advantage and easy kills as europe hasnt had the chance to play it as long as Russians. They prolly cant compete with other russians on their own servers ^^
No, we play on EU because russian servers are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Actually, most of russian servers is ghosttowns now. And economy is destroyed by bots from the start.

Xannziee
10-01-2014, 07:34 AM
That doesnt sound promising.... I hope Trion can handle this so we dont get the same situation here :/

No, we play on EU because russian servers are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Actually, most of russian servers is ghosttowns now. And economy is destroyed by bots from the start.

Niar
10-01-2014, 07:48 AM

butchers owned Russian server, and as one of the reasons for the transition to the Euro - is the lack of a worthy opponent.

John Wang
10-01-2014, 07:50 AM
That doesnt sound promising.... I hope Trion can handle this so we dont get the same situation here :/
Trion goes the same direction that mail.ru, but at least they have about 3-4 months to save situation.

SandwichBear
10-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Throwing fuel on the fire here. <Pyran> stole a Team Butchers trade ship full of stuff. Team Butchers now have a whole fleet out there.