PDA

View Full Version : French Role Play oriented server?

Zak Blayde
09-30-2014, 01:16 AM
Hello,

Is there a role play oriented server that you would advise me to go? Maybe with a french community? Or not, but it would be cool. Because this game seems to be sandbox and political options seems available, I think role play could be nice here.

Kisala
09-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Hello! From what I heard Eanna was chosen as the Unofficial French RP server, maybe give it a look at see? :) Dahuta is the unofficial EU server which is majority English.

This link to the French RP Forums may be useful for you!

http://archeage-ressource.fr/roleplay/forum/

:)

Saathi
10-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Hello! From what I heard Eanna was chosen as the Unofficial French RP server, maybe give it a look at see? :) Dahuta is the unofficial EU server which is majority English.

This link to the French RP Forums may be useful for you!

http://archeage-ressource.fr/roleplay/forum/

:)

Indeed :) Thank you, Kisala.

Zak Blayde
10-01-2014, 12:31 AM
Yes, but the server no longer takes new characters, sadly. But thank you for the link.

Ehrendil
10-01-2014, 03:13 AM
If you can wait for 1-2 weeks, I think Trion would remove the restrictions at one point.

Kisala
10-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Yes, but the server no longer takes new characters, sadly. But thank you for the link.

You can try Nui as it seems to be chosen as the overflow RP server. It may be good for you as a start and you can transfer over if you feel it would be in your best interest to Eanna or Dahuta.

Allure
10-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Hello OP.

I am a Guild Leader from Miserable Sin.
We're located on Dahuta (EU).

Dahuta is the unofficial Roleplaying server on the European side.

Furthermore, you may be pleased to know that Dahuta has an abundance of French players and Guilds.
At least this is true for the Eastern ( Haranyan ) Faction, where my own Guild is located.

Best of luck.

Kindest Regards,
Allure.

Guild Leader of Miserable Sin, Haranya, Dahuta (EU).