PDA

View Full Version : Which guilds are honorable on dahuta west of what you have seen?

Angelus
09-30-2014, 02:35 AM
The game has been running for awhile now and you have started to recognize different guilds.
But i have seen both guilds that have been helpful and done great things and other guilds being real ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s.
We all know idle is disliked and behave less then honorably.
I was thinking about akropolis and Svsl? i thought they were a serious guild but i have seen them pking several innocent people and hoarding just for fun.

What experiences do you guys have which guild have been helping the west and which guilds have been destroying it?

Drantis
09-30-2014, 02:48 AM
As and IDLE™ member I think you are being slightly dismissive of some of the honorable things that IDLE Members have done. Every day there are stories about ransoms being honoured, greens being assisted in numerous ways, I myself was out in Windshade handing out mana and health pots to the newer chars.

Every guild has its fair share of people who want to play the game slightly different it just so happens we have more than most, however it doesn't mean the guild is less honorable.

I have had an alt PKed by most of the big guilds at sometime and he is in one of the other big guilds and allied.

Finally can you qualify what you mean by "Destroying the West?" and who that may be?

D>

PS Never been PKed by akropolis they seem cool...

Angelus
09-30-2014, 02:51 AM
Usually a guild follows a certain code or plan for their guild. When some guildmembers dont follow that they are usually kicked unless they are desperate for members.
But its good i want to know peoples opinion of the guilds out there.

Drantis
09-30-2014, 03:00 AM
IDLE has not code and only 1 rule. We dont PK if reds are about...Everything else is fair game and up to the person who has paid their money to play. We have kicked 2 guild members since opening day. 1 for being a lazy person who did nothing for the guild except trying to destabalise and a second for swearing several times at a lady even when asked to stop.

There are some guilds on the west depending on what play style you have and depending on what size guild you want to slot into. VOTF, Serenity, Soul Slayers, Meta, Crycum etc etc no of them are ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bags so go talk to them all and see how the glove fits.

Preacher
09-30-2014, 04:22 AM
DAHUTA Guild ranking:

East:
1) FUtilez - those guys are awesome. Number 1 EU guild, has best PvPers and raids, organization, community and forum trolls. Loved by the eastern side, especially at Trial.
2) War Legend - a mini french version of FUtilez.
3) Journey Inc
4) Elysium Gaming - among the only guilds active in Halciona since start and present with organized force.
5) Pandemic/VcY - prime small group pvp guilds
6) Philosopher Kings - still waiting for their 30 crafters to equip their guild leader, after which he is expected to singlehandedly wipe raids. But for now a nice pve guild.
7) Flying Monkeys Army/Option
8) Knights of Shadow
9) Rest

West:
1) IDLE Empire - always fighting, the prime western PvP guild
2) Metatrone - still trying to do something in Halciona when everyone else gave up
3) Royal Legion - recently started to participate in fights more actively, also futile
4) Serenity - RPers that can bring quite a force, with downside they awoid to use this force for actual pvp
5) Navarchi - a pve zerg handholding with CoN, SLAY and VotF and still waiting for a moment (somewhere in distant future) to prove their worth
6) Soul Slayers - noname noobs, but got Wrench trying to organize pugs and handholding parties at west
7) Circle of Noobs - as name says, but contester for "2nd best Sidekick guild at 2nd Echelon" title.
8) Black Hand Order - so far nothing seen of them, but according to their words forging plans of world domination. So hidden can only be spotted during peace time in Hasla.
9) WtF - nui huggers, Alt+F4 and log off from combat guild, not seen for the last two weeks at all. Probably disbanded.

Drantis
09-30-2014, 04:23 AM
HAHAHA Preacher you ♥♥♥♥ stirring monkey :)

Camm
09-30-2014, 04:37 AM
I was thinking about akropolis and Svsl? i thought they were a serious guild but i have seen them pking several innocent people and hoarding just for fun.

Good afternoon,

I am actually one of the leaders of SVSL ( Sine Virtus Sine Laus ). I am pretty sure I know which incident you are refering to when you are pking several people, this was on Sunday at around 3pm when a 24x24 plot was destroyed and we fought to claim it. People were in area were warned. Other than that SVSL has not and will not engage any Greens unless attacked upon first. The "hoarding" part you mentioned can you please go into more detail on this?

Thankyou, Camm

Akirra
09-30-2014, 04:49 AM
DAHUTA Guild ranking:

3) Royal Legion - recently started to participate in fights more actively, also futile

And we invite all the other PVP Guilds on West faction to join us, FUtilez is getting bored sooner then later if we dont stomp them once in a while ... :cool:

Drantis
09-30-2014, 04:56 AM
We are up for that Akirra...just drop one of us PST....

dty
09-30-2014, 04:59 AM
i lol'd at idle empire pvping, they never join hasla/halc unless there's peace

Drantis
09-30-2014, 05:06 AM
Dty we don't go to Hasla or Halc much because greens PK us and reds fight us. Thats not a problem or a whine but a fact :) We made a bed etc etc :)

Angelus
09-30-2014, 05:08 AM
Good afternoon Cam
I was actually there aswell watching the carnage.
Well what gives svsl the right to claim that spot and killing all the other players that also desperately wanted a spot?
So if i bring my whole guild and warns the other players that we want it, it makes it ok to kill every other players that also was there to get a house?
That is a gross misuse of power.
How about giving all the players an equal chance of having that spot instead of killing competion that is there?
I suppose that behavior is bound to spread.
And about the hoarding i refere to when one svsl stole a trade pack from one of my guild members. when we were delivering trade packs to freedich islands and he were killed by a
pirate and while we were defending his trade pack from other pirates. that guy jumped in between us and stole it and we couldnt do anything, since we dont allow pking of faction players.

donskuzz
09-30-2014, 05:24 AM
Good afternoon Cam
I was actually there aswell watching the carnage.
Well what gives svsl the right to claim that spot and killing all the other players that also desperately wanted a spot?
So if i bring my whole guild and warns the other players that we want it, it makes it ok to kill every other players that also was there to get a house?
That is a gross misuse of power.
How about giving all the players an equal chance of having that spot instead of killing competion that is there?
I suppose that behavior is bound to spread.
And about the hoarding i refere to when one svsl stole a trade pack from one of my guild members. when we were delivering trade packs to freedich islands and he were killed by a
pirate and while we were defending his trade pack from other pirates. that guy jumped in between us and stole it and we couldnt do anything, since we dont allow pking of faction players.
Not to sound harsh here.. but I think multiple guilds would have defended their spot like this..
a 24x24 spot is nothing to sneeze at, and if you warn the people for this than what else is there to do than act and defend?

And not allowing PKs on own faction is just a rule that doesn't work in ArcheAge.. you simply won't be able to defend yourself if you live by this rule, and you can't really blame other for trying to earn more money by robbing you off it (there are multiple guilds who would probably have stolen from you aswell..)

Angelus
09-30-2014, 05:37 AM
If it was their spot maybe, they should defend it.
And how can they defend something that isn´t theirs?
And yes thats what i want to know donskuzz which guild are open to lower themself to kill innocent players just to be able grab more land and which work´s to stabilise the west
and give everyone an equal chance. But who knows maybe even i get to bitter in the end and turn to crime for petty things.
But im not there yet atleast. :)

Taar
09-30-2014, 05:55 AM
If it was their spot maybe, they should defend it.
And how can they defend something that isn´t theirs?
And yes thats what i want to know donskuzz which guild are open to lower themself to kill innocent players just to be able grab more land and which work´s to stabilise the west
and give everyone an equal chance. But who knows maybe even i get to bitter in the end and turn to crime for petty things.
But im not there yet atleast. :)

You are aware that the current factions are only placeholders until Auroria opens up and player run factions are introduced, right?

Angelus
09-30-2014, 06:02 AM
Ofcourse im aware of that. :)
If im not incorrect there will also be spots on auroria that will not be castle ground where people can place houses just like in Nuia.

Light Speed Warrior
09-30-2014, 06:03 AM
Hello Angelus, i am a Commanding Officer from Akropolis guild, i'm pretty sure you're talking about that farm at Karkasse, indeed we were there, i'm not trying to say that it was right or wrong but we we're all after that farm in the end and i'd would like to apologize if you or someone else was there at that moment, we're not pking green people just for fun! We're trying to be as helpful as we can to greens.

Best regards, Undeadwarlord

The game has been running for awhile now and you have started to recognize different guilds.
But i have seen both guilds that have been helpful and done great things and other guilds being real ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s.
We all know idle is disliked and behave less then honorably.

What experiences do you guys have which guild have been helping the west and which guilds have been destroying it?

festher
09-30-2014, 06:03 AM
i lol'd at idle empire pvping, they never join hasla/halc unless there's peace

not true. im often there and its never to farm tokens.

Angelus
09-30-2014, 06:21 AM
I appriciate that undeadwarlord
And yes being helpful to the greens are something that will benefit everyone in the end and not everyone fighting between eachother.
And i will consider that act as a one time thing.

Mancow
09-30-2014, 06:29 AM
FUtilez also known as circle jerk community of individually horrible players (rank 1 on forums ofc. ).

MoZex
09-30-2014, 06:37 AM
FU is a slavehouse. They hang suicidenets on their farms ^^

GADGET
09-30-2014, 07:14 AM
OLD GITS are need any assistance ask for Gadget in game

DeMordey
09-30-2014, 07:47 AM
DAHUTA Guild ranking:

East:
1) FUtilez - those guys are awesome. Number 1 EU guild, has best PvPers and raids, organization, community and forum trolls. Loved by the eastern side, especially at Trial.
3) Journey Inc
4) Elysium Gaming - among the only guilds active in Halciona since start and present with organized force.
6) Philosopher Kings - still waiting for their 30 crafters to equip their guild leader, after which he is expected to singlehandedly wipe raids. But for now a nice pve guild.
8) Knights of Shadow
9) Rest

West:
2) Metatrone - still trying to do something in Halciona when everyone else gave up
4) Serenity - RPers that can bring quite a force, with downside they awoid to use this force for actual pvp
5) Navarchi - a pve zerg handholding with CoN, SLAY and VotF and still waiting for a moment (somewhere in distant future) to prove their worth
6) Soul Slayers - noname noobs, but got Wrench trying to organize pugs and handholding parties at west
7) Circle of Noobs - as name says, but contester for "2nd best Sidekick guild at 2nd Echelon" title.
8) Black Hand Order - so far nothing seen of them, but according to their words forging plans of world domination. So hidden can only be spotted during peace time in Hasla.
9) WtF - nui huggers, Alt+F4 and log off from combat guild, not seen for the last two weeks at all. Probably disbanded.

Surprisingly accurate :)

Nabotep
09-30-2014, 08:04 PM
Philosopher Kings clean West's players in Hasla area this morning, i don't think they could be only a PVE Guild.
count 50-60 players in action

LightofHeaven
09-30-2014, 09:28 PM
Philosopher Kings clean West's players in Hasla area this morning, i don't think they could be only a PVE Guild.
count 50-60 players in action

PK is the sleeping giant of our server and for me they are number 1.

Ree
09-30-2014, 09:35 PM
We plant olives mostly.

lionell
09-30-2014, 09:55 PM
DAHUTA Guild ranking:

Atleast we are on 8th rank out off 100~ guilds . I see that to be good thing coming from the server zerg blob :)

donskuzz
09-30-2014, 11:22 PM
We plant olives mostly.
Screw Olives, Its banana time!!

Ree
10-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Screw Olives, Its banana time!!

Dang. I'm so behind on the metagame.

Ailes
10-01-2014, 03:54 AM
Itzamna, Neflast (?) and Pandemic only.

The rest of you are zergers.

Raapnaap
10-01-2014, 06:29 AM
Thank you for the mention. I know we'd be higher up the list of marginal ♥♥♥♥s given, but we've been too occupied with all that peace time Hasla farming, banana planting, and plotting world dominion, to be able to show a more active presence in the highly productive Halcyona wars.

Drantis
10-01-2014, 06:37 AM
We do actually miss you :(

Ethier
10-01-2014, 08:50 PM
West:
VoTF: Strong Players, Bit Zergy, but overall decent fights can be had, rather disapointing they only go to Freedich with their guild at 2am to hand in packs though.
Royal Legion: My First taste of mass PvP after Halcyana War, Came out with quite a zerg, had some good fights with them, most of the time they were wiped but kept coming back for more fights. They also didn't gank me while leveling with there guild groups.
SoulSlayers: Seen alot of them around, Havn't really fought them to see what they're made of.
Can't comment much on West guilds, as i personally haven't been 50 long.

East:
Futilez: Meh, As much as people hate them. They have some strong players, good organisation, Ruined the game a bit with mass recruiting, but they're starting to kick a ♥♥♥♥ ton, and honestly will be a hell of a lot stronger when they've downsized. To be fair, from what i've seen of both Futilez and VotF and Soulslayers in some respect, I don't see much difference in terms of numbers now. The whole Forum drama is just that drama, and it's fun to watch.
Pandemic: Strong Small Scale Guild.
French Guilds: Those poor guys getting all those max sentances in Jail :(

Choops
10-01-2014, 11:35 PM
I haven't really taken note of any guilds yet. I did do a halcyon a week ago and was astonished to find this Elysium gaming (sp) turn up and overwhelming in huge numbers.

I m not actually guilded, I play with 2 rl friends Kaldanis and Esto and we mostly keep ourselves to ourselves. We give a hello to any passers by but it would be quite nice to join a friendly, mature and no pressure type guild.

Truebanana
10-03-2014, 12:34 AM
Elysium Gaming is a french guild who massively recruited french people and was spamming during the beta every 30-45 sec (It's was as bad as they could even have been put in jail for something as ugly xD). But now we don't see them trying to recruit as much as before.
Most of french guilds who can gather 30~70+ people in raid are allied together for a carebear like war and never attack (pk) each other.

LegendaryKira
10-06-2014, 07:57 AM
DAHUTA Guild ranking:

East:
3) Journey Inc
8) Knights of Shadow
9) Rest

West:

no wonder. a futilez member is making a list and puts his own guild at the top.
its funny how PK wiped futilez multiple times on freedich while outnumbered.
if you are gonna make a list. atleast be unbaist or you just look stupid

Luffeh
10-06-2014, 08:03 AM
no wonder. a futilez member is making a list and puts his own guild at the top.
its funny how PK wiped futilez multiple times on freedich while outnumbered.
if you are gonna make a list. atleast be unbaist or you just look stupid

The only thing PK are good at is pve

WickedSick
10-06-2014, 08:21 AM
Well,As a Philosopher Kings Core member since omega,id like to mention that we were the only East Faction guild holding a castle and also, with only 71 members..We dont bloodlust,we dont kill "not level 50" reds ,we try to help out east faction as much as we can, clear hasla everyday to allow our faction to farm and ALSO we dont flame,talk♥♥♥♥ about other guilds neither in game or on forums...We have a strong policy wich result in an organized guild. So basically,no need to flame us if you are either jealous/or just mad since it wont lead you anywhere further in game. Talking about Kayemzee, its basically lots of skills combined to a Class that no-one had face before + lots of hard work to own the castle wich gives a slight bonus on armor set..ive seen plenty of guys trying to sell in chat celestial even divine epherium pieces already..game has been release for about 3 weeks..what do you expect from a group that played all omega lenght ? of course we geared up ourselves...on that..have a nice day buddy !

WrenchCrowbar
10-09-2014, 05:13 AM
Hey Drantis was looking for you from when you tried to attack our fishing boat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdtJTn_Kaw

Also Soul Slayers are currently just working on infrastructure and relaxing till Auroria hits the game.

We have our odd fights and will see us more in the coming days. And thank you PK for some nice fights in Hasla as well, always fun to meet you guys:D

Elysium same thing, my old friend Rhadamantys still there?

Kind regards,

Wrench

Zephirisz
10-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Well,As a Philosopher Kings Core member since omega,id like to mention that we were the only East Faction guild holding a castle and also, with only 71 members..We dont bloodlust,we dont kill "not level 50" reds ,we try to help out east faction as much as we can, clear hasla everyday to allow our faction to farm and ALSO we dont flame,talk♥♥♥♥ about other guilds neither in game or on forums...We have a strong policy wich result in an organized guild. So basically,no need to flame us if you are either jealous/or just mad since it wont lead you anywhere further in game. Talking about Kayemzee, its basically lots of skills combined to a Class that no-one had face before + lots of hard work to own the castle wich gives a slight bonus on armor set..ive seen plenty of guys trying to sell in chat celestial even divine epherium pieces already..game has been release for about 3 weeks..what do you expect from a group that played all omega lenght ? of course we geared up ourselves...on that..have a nice day buddy !

Yup, I like how your guild is acting towards fellow faction members. Each time someone from guild is shouting tradepack! Tradepack! on for example freedich and hear its PK I ask them to let you guys go. As you do the same (sometimes :p) for us. I noticed that doing traderuns our own faction is more dangerous then the enemy faction when it comes to traderuns lol >_>

Ofcourse all guilds can do all they want, but the consequences reflect towards the whole guild in future encounters.
In that sense, Futilez is also 'Nice' from time to time when they, but as soon as its 10vs2 its bloodlust & gank mode I rather stay in hide with my tradepack ;p

rawfox
10-09-2014, 10:52 AM
As and IDLE™ member I think you are being slightly dismissive of some of the honorable things that IDLE Members have done.

You guys spend great efforts to get onto our KoS list, what is really not a easy jewb ^^
If you want that KoS lifted, you may want have futher talks to our Diplomats ...

Akirra
10-10-2014, 02:03 AM
Royal Legion apoligizes for the PKing that happened on Freedich a few days ago.
We took actions to let this not happen anymore in the future.

Cant remember who were the victims, Guardians of .. , i really cant recall.
Our excuses.

Also our excuses to Navarchy and Serenity, as i believe they have some kind of alliance.

I hope there are no hard feelings, if anyone of these guilds read this, which i hope, you can contact me ingame: Akira

LightofHeaven
10-10-2014, 06:31 AM

+1 to this no need to troll forums and flame other guilds to prove something your just making fools out of yourselves

ShadeSlayer
10-10-2014, 05:47 PM
No more international branch it seems !