PDA

View Full Version : Naima RP

MonsterKoala
09-30-2014, 03:17 AM
Hello all,

After reading the forums and such, I've noticed that though the unofficial RP server for NA is Tahyang, people seem to be having a lot of problems one way or another. I was wondering if there were any players from Naima (West Faction) who are also looking for an RP community. I've found a guild I thoroughly enjoy and have some RL friends who call Naima home as well, and of course with the character restrictions and the near necessity that labor pots have become, not to mention land issues, you can see why I'm posting here.

-MonsterKoala
IGN: Whiskers

Julen
09-30-2014, 08:19 AM
There is a whole RP community on Naima. Rp can be found pretty frequently in Gweonid forest in one of the housing areas close to Memoria. And other places too, seen a few people in Ezna around the taverns.

MonsterKoala
09-30-2014, 04:07 PM
Awesome, thanks! I'll check around those places. I also signed up on the Enjin site.

Julen
10-01-2014, 03:23 PM
A few of us went around several towns to look for good spots.

And came up with two nice locations to populate for random walk-up RP.

Ezna (http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/213670/pics/original/2919823.jpg)

Ezna is a great place for various reasons, acess to a port, great for fishing and trading and not too much quest related traffic, most of the time Ezna is fairly empty, a great place to populate with RP.

Turbotailz86
10-06-2014, 01:44 AM
I rarely see RP on my server a.k.a Naima.