PDA

View Full Version : Serious question - Where are VoTF?

nilco
09-30-2014, 07:20 AM
Have they disbanded? Quit the game Already?

100% serious. No troll.

Katiechops
09-30-2014, 07:33 AM
I few ppl are asking where VoTF are? We are about, but we don't roll about together, some will be priating, some farming/crafting, some arena's, and some just roaming pvp, so yeah we might only meet up a few times per day, yesterday to do some trade runs in the evening and then when fighting IDLE at sea, so yeah if the East thinks VoFT is gonna give them 24/7 full raid pvp whenever they feel like its just not gonna happen.

We do a range of stuff and when we do raid up we instantly get stuff to do, its just we have loads of other ppl to fight so don't need to go looking for it, it comes to us.

Someone asked on another thread, but remember we are not much more than 100 members, thats total not online, in an evening unless we make a raid for a reason we will be pretty spread out and your unlikely to find a group much bigger than 5-10 players depending what they are doing at the time.

tl'dr, there isn't enough of us to go around for the East :(

nilco
09-30-2014, 07:38 AM
Someone asked on another thread, but remember we are not much more than 100 members, thats total not online, in an evening unless we make a raid for a reason we will be pretty spread out and your unlikely to find a group much bigger than 5-10 players depending what they are doing at the time.

tl'dr, there isn't enough of us to go around for the East :(

Did you guys by chance lose alot of members? Seen more then 100 votf in halyc a few weeks ago :(

VotF is the only hope for the west, so start recruiting for castle sieges :)

Preacher
09-30-2014, 07:39 AM
More then Votf, i ask that question about KDS? Where are they?

Navarchi, the main western zerg. Metatrone too, also Meta became more active recently. They were supposed to be the western french guild counterbalance but atm Troma can claim that Littel Cross controlls the server.

Katiechops
09-30-2014, 07:52 AM
Did you guys by chance lose alot of members? Seen more then 100 votf in halyc a few weeks ago :(

VotF is the only hope for the west, so start recruiting for castle sieges :)

No, Reds just always look more + maybe randoms adding. I think the biggest raid we would ever had would be about 70ish, but 90% of the time it was pretty much 50ish, but yeah normally the guild wouldn't be even this big, but no worries we fully intend to push for and fight for castles thats why we are here.

We saw KDS a few days ago on the seas pirating I dunno 20-30 of them?, generally they tend to take thier time and a bit quieter and reserved compared to some of the guilds and ppl here,, no names, no names :P but when they appear they appear in force, dunno how big they are in Archeage, I expected them to be similair to FU tbh

Teel
09-30-2014, 09:16 AM
Still mad about your forest?

http://user-cdn.spring.me/photos/20130827/n521d036c0a15d.gif

RiverwinD
09-30-2014, 09:38 AM

Preacher
09-30-2014, 10:22 AM
We had a a joke yesterday at Hasla when CoN annoyed us by the boss.

"If it were VotF, we` just have to bring few packs, let them have em and they`d log off at Nui and leave us alone".

Teel
09-30-2014, 12:14 PM
We had a a joke yesterday at Hasla when CoN annoyed us by the boss.

"If it were VotF, we` just have to bring few packs, let them have em and they`d log off at Nui and leave us alone".

http://i.imgur.com/u37IbZv.gif

Ximmo
09-30-2014, 01:55 PM
More then Votf, i ask that question about KDS? Where are they?

Thay are fine, we wiped KDS today on hasla few times then they brought more players (like 40+) to be able kill 15 VoTF ;)

Drantis
09-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Making cash for their castle

Preacher
09-30-2014, 02:23 PM
Who they intend to buy the castle from with that cash? Us? Elysium? KDS? War Legend?

I am pretty sure no one is intent on selling atm though. There will be some free housing spots though once castles are claimed, VotF can place one or two scarecrows there, as long as they pay taxes.

Aneu
09-30-2014, 02:39 PM
You're funny Preacher. You seem to hit a low point in your trolling but then you get that drill out and drill the ♥♥♥♥ out of that low point to get even lower... Good job.

VoTF, only a few days ago, killed PK and DSD together when taking your tree farm. This was days ago... and here you are asking where we are?

http://i.imgur.com/tSGhJDk.jpg

This is what we got.

http://i.imgur.com/KtF8voY.png

We also seem to understand a bit more about the game than quite a few of you if you don't understand what is going on right now...

Drantis
09-30-2014, 03:39 PM
:) Thats actually funny

Preacher
09-30-2014, 03:44 PM
My farm?

Welcome to 2 weeks ago when it still mattered and everyone was fighting over illegal farms daily. VotF finally found someone`s illegal farm. By now lumber is so cheap no one cares, everyone length has aspen lots and carpenters over 60k.

Whats happening right now? VotF failed this stage of the game and now desperately tries to prepare to next, hoping they`ll fail not as miserably failing to understand they lost before it even began, at planning stage and the silly attempts to prepare now looks futile and amusing. Not sure what you think of yourself, but lots of people actually played this game for months before Trion even announced it.

Will see Anya disappearing for month next time after Auroria opening and preparing for Library or something.

Drantis
09-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Preacher for a Mouth peace, PR, and spin Nurse (not a doctor yet) of the East you don't do a bad job...seen better, but not a bad job...is this your first time ?

All the posts I see from you are VOTF VOTF VOTF.....you getting worried princess :) If you are asking where they are how do you know they have failed anything ?

Preacher
09-30-2014, 03:56 PM
You are doing worse job. Since you assume every post made on this forum is mine somehow. Quote me.

Not worried about them a bit, just the most amusing target since they rage the most and have the highest pride. Everyone knows of course, IDLE Empire is the real threat at the West and we are all desperately are preparing in panic to face you.

Genev
09-30-2014, 04:07 PM
Stop confusing me, i actually used to know somebody who went by the nick of "Anya" in another game

This game is all about farmville, nothing else to do really atm, if you dont realise that by now, your loss (though i guess at least you're doing something else than farmville?)

Drantis
09-30-2014, 04:09 PM
HAHA As i am definitely not a spokesman for anything...and I mean anything, I fail to see how I am doing a worse job.
Secondly I assume nothing, I just see your posts being the most numerous and having heard you on comms I know exactly what you do. I quit all that other ♥♥♥♥ after 10 years in Eve mate.... As for pride...cant comment we don't see VOTF much or hear from them. As for your hilarious attempts to put IDLE™ either above or below a pedestal we know what we are, we know what we do as do most of the West. We are just here to have fun and are no better or worse than any other guild.

If nothing else it will be very interesting to see how the next 8 weeks turns out..

Preacher
09-30-2014, 04:13 PM
I believe thats what people were telling back in Beta when they were telling stuff like " beta does not mattter anyway". Just wait until release, then we..!!

Drantis
09-30-2014, 04:14 PM
I didn't play Beta, I Played Alpha....

Preacher
09-30-2014, 04:34 PM
This game is all about farmville, nothing else to do really atm, if you dont realise that by now, your loss (though i guess at least you're doing something else than farmville?)

http://i.imgur.com/c769WJp.jpg

Genev
09-30-2014, 05:15 PM
Stop offering me tempting promises of blood in a game which cant take even take 10v10

Kimaera
10-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Every guild is great at PvP, until they meet FUtilez...and get owned by FUtilez guys.

Old story I keep hearing since I joined FU in 2008...

Devitz
10-01-2014, 08:41 AM
LOL can someone finally explain those Futilez guys that everybody except them think its a ♥♥♥♥ty guild and nothing else but numbers? :O
You can have fun in guild but all the memebers of those guild were derps and 0s in PvP.
Bro, we're laughing at you and your whole guild since beta.

I'm still waiting for 15v15, I guess you can make several groups? You Futilez gays can come with 25! I'm not joking.

Preacher
10-01-2014, 09:10 AM
Let me guess. Circle of Noob still buthurt since beta and buthurt enchanced to unbearable proportions now?

Nokitten
10-01-2014, 09:35 AM
Devitz is Votf and you better bring your A game if u want to beat these guys ( Devitz group formal INC ) Preacher.
I renember Devitz from Piken, he is an animal ^^

Aneu
10-01-2014, 10:29 AM
The delusion being spewed out from a particular guild is eye opening right now... I actually thought it was more of an attempt to somehow enhance ArcheAge beyond general rivalry but its turning into some form of paraphrenic fantasy. I admit its interesting to see how much delusion individuals can force onto themselves but its also concerning when one succeeds as much as certain individuals here.

Futilez really have no place in trying to call out particular guilds, I understand the reasons for pushing delusion externally to attempt to quench that overriding thirst for relevancy but most guilds know that you are essentially useless. You run as a mass zerg that recruits everything. The mass kicks Preacher has been shouting about have been minor when you look at the numbers and your own members - now get this - your own members even hate you enough that they give other guilds information. When a guild gets to that point you should understand that its going outside the realm of delusion and actually going into the kingdom of unabated psychosis.

Nokitten
10-01-2014, 11:17 AM
TLDR

Did Aneu/ VOTF agreed to fight FU with even numbers or not?

Aneu
10-01-2014, 11:23 AM
We most certainly did agree to it :)

Preacher
10-01-2014, 11:38 AM
So as i see Anya is crying that his guild ran away from him, he cant gather a 70man raid anymore so cries about numbers and now busy improving his pvp skills by not pvping. He was so damn full of him before release heh

Next please. Any better contesters? Less QQ, more pew pew.

Aneu
10-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Shame Freedich just proved otherwise, no?

Preacher
10-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Proved what? We came there to kill the Boss, fought Elysium to prevent them from getting it, then stole packs from superior numbers of Navarchi, fought them, Idle Empire, Souls Slayers, Akropolis, You, half the west with massive bombs - non stop for 3+ hours. Got ♥♥♥♥loads of honor, got the packs and even got Boss in the end :)

Screnshots and later video incomming in other thread. In before "1000k FU on Fredrich, i counted!"

Aneu
10-01-2014, 04:28 PM
My dear idiot Preacher. We engaged you DSD and Elysium on our own various times over and over again. The greens generally stayed in the center of the map until later in the fights. So much for you not fighting with other guilds, eh?

Preacher
10-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Sure, yeah, if you say so. You came to Isle, reinforcing the already nummerous Navarchi force there and immidiately wiped against us. Then regrouped with Soul Slayers, Navarchi and Akropolis and proceed to blob. Elysium disappeared within minuts (and we were actually fighting them until Navarchi arrived), DsD continued to fight longer - against pretty much whole West, us usually not crossing with them, but mainly it was red blob running over our separate raids. Despite that we still farmed you and everyone involved, except for when really whole zerg came over. We had 3+ hours of non stop pvp and had lots of fun. By the end it was less than raid of us fighting for like 1.5 hours against all when all greens left at all.

The only thing you shown is that west can blob. We shown you how real pvpers fight and how to fight non stop without logging/running/porting for multiple hours, farming west, wiping, regrouping, wiping your raids just to often get overrun by multiple more - still was a blast.

Next time maybe West should show up at Halciona too, not just to fight a single guild - also we are honored and would do that any time again.

Aneu
10-01-2014, 05:04 PM
We engaged you, Elysium, DSD and greens with just outselves. We took out at least half of the forces there before we went down. Then we came back and didnt get reinforced by anyone (yes we have videos too) and engaged you again.

When it was us against you, you melted. You sat in the nui shrine for quite a while too... something you consider beneath you - yet here you are, doing it with more numbers.

Great job Futilez! :D

Saintly
10-01-2014, 05:51 PM
We engaged you, Elysium, DSD and greens with just outselves. We took out at least half of the forces there before we went down. Then we came back and didnt get reinforced by anyone (yes we have videos too) and engaged you again.

When it was us against you, you melted. You sat in the nui shrine for quite a while too... something you consider beneath you - yet here you are, doing it with more numbers.

So, any SS/video to back up what you say?
Someone might think u are full of ♥♥♥♥ when you just speak and dont have any proofs u know.

Anyway, tnx for the fights/fun, was nice to finally have some mass PvP without rubberbanding.

Drantis
10-01-2014, 06:22 PM
I thought your Zerging was on an epic level both of you..Running around on your mounts not engaging each other...it was epic lolz. you both ran round the island until you saw each other than ran off the other fecking direction...it was like a dance, as strange wierd dance but a dance non the less...

We did have some fun with the other red groups

On the other hand our TS was literally crying with laughter first 20 of us running into your blobs for ♥♥♥♥s and giggles (Mainly because nobody else trusted us to run with them LOL) and secondly watching your East Zerg machine run at the portal I was trying to put up. In short you guys can keep your epeens, your numbers, your zerg etc etc etc and learn than this game is all about ♥♥♥♥S AND GIGGLES !!!!

PS Love you alllllllllllll and I may have had a little vino X

CUPCAKEY
10-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Aneu speaks the truth thoooo ^^ for the first few hours fighting you on the beaches with Elysium attacking us from the rear, it was just us (VoTF) no other guilds were engaging you..Then Akropolis, Soul Slayers started to filter in towards our VoTF deathball at the 3 hour mark and got a lot more confident with their engagements since i guess they felt safer.

But big props to all the West and East guilds that were fighting. Was some really fun fights<3

Let's hope it continues into sieges!

http://i.imgur.com/FwiiP9X.png

donskuzz
10-02-2014, 12:13 AM
Next time maybe West should show up at Halciona too
Now why would anyone bother? There is no PvP in Halciona.. its a slideshow, a slideshow with Red Letters and people dropping dead next to you without even seeing anything red remotely close on your screenshot.

We had some fun yesterday in Hasla though, finnally some propper PvP, where one time we had the number advantage and another time the reds had (untill ofcorse a second raid force of reds teleported in..).
Still the problem with hasla remains.. the spawn locations are god awefull..
It is however still miles better than Halciona

Demrocks
10-02-2014, 12:36 AM

We had great fun Anue no matter what happened, outnumbered / flanked when we engaged Soulslayers / you having the upper road etc etc :)
We also spotted people in our raid not having the right specs and not even taken Impale ^^
We learned new members tons of ♥♥♥♥ and for that we are thankfull.

Epic times and hope more of these fights come soon <3

DeMordey
10-02-2014, 12:50 AM
I love the fact that 2 or so groups of vGames (or whatever they called) was such a non-factor that they were not even mentioned by anyone :D
I think that says a lot about the numbers that were on Freedick yday.

It was great fun, 3-4 hours of PvP, PKing greens and stopping them from doing boss, stealing packs and epic fights against West. It was good to see VotF again.

All I can say is that there was only 1 guild left from WEST or EAST after all the madness to stay at the island for the whole time kill the boss in the end ;)

Katiechops
10-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Yeah last night was pretty epic, got quite a surprise at the number of ppl from both sides on the island, lots of GvG, lots of guilds getting squished by multiple guild raids on both sides for a change I love that kind of ♥♥♥♥ as it makes it just more crazy and unpredictable.

gg everyone there.

On a side note, I estimate on the island there must have been 400 total roaming about in decent sized groups, this felt like the limit for the server tbh, which is pretty good for a mmo lets face it, a very good sign for the castle Seiges too as 100vs100 should be np.

Demrocks
10-02-2014, 01:20 AM
Yeah last night was pretty epic, got quite a surprise at the number of ppl from both sides on the island, lots of GvG, lots of guilds getting squished by multiple guild raids on both sides for a change I love that kind of ♥♥♥♥ as it makes it just more crazy and unpredictable.

gg everyone there.

On a side note, I estimate on the island there must have been 400 total roaming about in decent sized groups, this felt like the limit for the server tbh, which is pretty good for a mmo lets face it, a very good sign for the castle Seiges too as 100vs100 should be np.

And the best part ? NO RUBBER BANDING OMFG !!!!!!!! <3 !!!!!!!!!

Katiechops
10-02-2014, 01:35 AM
exactly! although some of us did have issues with players loading at times,, so yeah I think we were all on the limit, which is fine as there was plenty of a action on the island you couldn't go more than a few minutes without finding someone to fight

Slighty Unhinged
10-02-2014, 01:38 AM
From a curious bystander perspective:

LAST NIGHT BREAKING NEWS NOW:

((I was there last night, mostly in Stealth since I don't have a guild. It was really fun to watch from the mountain top))

- Same faction eastern war happening.
- Navarchy got caught in between, lost packs - reinforcement couldn't come in time to help.
- VoTF wanted to do trading but needed to clear the area first - West vs. East insued.
- Soul Slayers were stranded in Nuian Safe Island with their packs, called for SOS - Akropolis, Navarchy, Nefast came to the rescue
- VoTF goes into bloodlust mode and warned not to interfere with their strategy in fighting the Futilez - everyone backed out a little.

- Akropolis, Nefast, small guilds - became bait crew. Futilez with their mindless blob of so called strategic zerging took the bait. These guilds hold on to their ground until VoTF came and attacked them from behind.
- Instant deaths to all Futilez in less than 5 seconds. Futilez called for more help. Futilez regrouped with other reds on the west beach.
- Meanwhile, Soul Slayers and Navarchy were busy unloading their packs on the opposite (south?) beach. Got in and handed their packs just in-time before Futilez moved in (with more reinforcement from East). Again, Futilez and Co were surprised by VoTF zergs from behind.

While watching all this, I forgot to remain in stealth and a few IDLEs saw me and PK'd me. No idea what they were doing there but they seemed to be looking for opportunity to collect any lost packs . Reminds me of vultures. Should really call themselves that.

I crashed and logged out.

Conclusion: VoTF seem to won the zerg vs zerg against Futilez last night, thanks to the smaller guilds from West. IDLE = vultures.

DeMordey
10-02-2014, 02:42 AM
We never call for help and there's one to call for help lol.
The reason why we came to Freedick was to stop Elysium from doing the boss and kill it ourselves. Some fighthing with Elysium and KoS over the boss and then all hell broke loose with Navarchy bringing some presents :D

More PvP here and there, PKing some greens for more packs and massive battles.

PS: what's wrong with moderators locking down threads while having gold spam even on forums?

Slighty Unhinged
10-02-2014, 03:42 AM
Agree, pretty unfortunate for Navarchy to bring in their packs when there are load of reds jerking around each other at the center.

But no doubt, Futilez had crutches. I've seen other guilds regrouping with you when you were zerged down by VoTF at first round. Plenty of unknown red guilds there.

Yes, someone or a bunch of people did cried for help in the East faction chat. You can deny that those guys were from your guilds but you can't take the fact that you had helpers.

MishiDsD
10-02-2014, 04:15 AM
pew pew pew!!!

Drantis
10-02-2014, 05:46 AM
IDLE = vultures.

Well we didnt actually go there on purpose to take packs we went to fight reds.... that was after the original plan to sink Serenity's merchent ship.. OH and I like Vultures Status :)

Desh
10-02-2014, 08:17 AM
IDLE tips fedora for m'lady Lisa~ That's why they never fight reds.

Aneu
10-02-2014, 05:15 PM
Odd theres no preacher pictures from tonights fun on freedich...

Taar
10-02-2014, 05:41 PM
He's not yet done with cropping.

Socratic
10-02-2014, 08:56 PM
Sure, yeah, if you say so. You came to Isle, reinforcing the already nummerous Navarchi force there and immidiately wiped against us. Then regrouped with Soul Slayers, Navarchi and Akropolis and proceed to blob. Elysium disappeared within minuts (and we were actually fighting them until Navarchi arrived), DsD continued to fight longer - against pretty much whole West, us usually not crossing with them, but mainly it was red blob running over our separate raids. Despite that we still farmed you and everyone involved, except for when really whole zerg came over. We had 3+ hours of non stop pvp and had lots of fun. By the end it was less than raid of us fighting for like 1.5 hours against all when all greens left at all.

The only thing you shown is that west can blob. We shown you how real pvpers fight and how to fight non stop without logging/running/porting for multiple hours, farming west, wiping, regrouping, wiping your raids just to often get overrun by multiple more - still was a blast.

Next time maybe West should show up at Halciona too, not just to fight a single guild - also we are honored and would do that any time again.What a quaint word. I like it. Blob.

Socratic
10-02-2014, 09:00 PM
We never call for help and there's one to call for help lol.
The reason why we came to Freedick was to stop Elysium from doing the boss and kill it ourselves. Some fighthing with Elysium and KoS over the boss and then all hell broke loose with Navarchy bringing some presents :D

More PvP here and there, PKing some greens for more packs and massive battles.

PS: what's wrong with moderators locking down threads while having gold spam even on forums?

That's where KoS ended up eh, Dahuta, I remember them from Mir like 10 years ago.

Nokitten
10-03-2014, 12:15 AM

Preacher, where are you ????

Your fanboys starting to miss you

Drq
10-03-2014, 12:31 AM
Preacher: everyone who played GW2 on any competetive level knows that Devitz was in INC and that guild was one of the top in Europe if not the world, they would annihilate you. Also excuse me but why should we be butthurt from beta ? we had like 12 guys playing it. I think you overdosed on your russian pills muffin. You spew so much ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that it make my eyes bleed. IK should put a shorter leesh on you or close you in the doghouse permanently. Maybe attach some electrical chain to teach you when to bark and when to sit and wiggle your short tail.

You can bring all the members you want, even if you guys are 700 and win vs a 35-50man raid. It still doesn't bring any quality to your raid.

I guess now that you're banned from official forums all you can do is read, no barking allowed.

Hope to find you in game really soon.

MAHALO

Berik
10-03-2014, 12:40 AM

He's going through his screenshot to find some without a respawn button.

Aaeru
10-03-2014, 04:30 AM
Preacher best salty baiter EU

http://static7.depositphotos.com/1292351/792/v/950/depositphotos_7927356-Cartoon-of-a-boy-fishing.jpg

Devitz
10-03-2014, 08:25 AM
#freepreacher2014

1st of all we need his pure gold posts! 2nd thing is... guys this forum is whole his life, can't you feel the emotions in every message he has to share with us? Can you imagine the pain he feels reading all we wrote for last 2 days while he cannot answer? Even one toxic ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ for last 2 days? Damn... its inhumane. Even if he's from Futilez

Facebook fanpage will be ready today. BRO TAKE CARE! Rescue team is coming!

But on a serious note WOW, I can't believe how much of counter-advertising such little single worm can do to his guild :D For 100% this kid is main candidate to Septembers forum awards

Ligis
10-03-2014, 09:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sSJ0R2w.jpg?2

You need this by the way, FUtilez.

Nokitten
10-03-2014, 10:23 AM
#freepreacher2014

1st of all we need his pure gold posts! 2nd thing is... guys this forum is whole his life, can't you feel the emotions in every message he has to share with us? Can you imagine the pain he feels reading all we wrote for last 2 days while he cannot answer? Even one toxic ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ for last 2 days? Damn... its inhumane. Even if he's from Futilez

Facebook fanpage will be ready today. BRO TAKE CARE! Rescue team is coming!

Absolutely Love it :)

Where do I sign up ?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/54974293.jpg

DaYeL
10-03-2014, 11:24 AM
ehi bros i heard Dahuta is the Max conflict server its right? =P

Taar
10-03-2014, 12:08 PM
ehi bros i heard Dahuta is the Max conflict server its right? =P

??? It's the inofficial RP server. What are you thinking!

Troma
10-05-2014, 03:11 AM
Honestly, i meet VoTF everyday, everytime. Ok most of the time i'm alone (not grouped i mean) but it's still fun.

The last time, Aneu asked the raid to assist me, it's hard to tank all this !

http://tof.canardpc.com/view/6dc2f67d-092e-4cc2-8602-df42283be956.jpg

Anyway the game is sooo fun, more than i imagined. I enjoy good 1v1 arenas, Hasla fights, sea fights, all conflict territory fights. Even the small scale ones, when i roam with some Little Cross (Littles Cross is a friend and family guild with former Grand Cross alliance members people that didn't join their guilds on AA)

I hope to see you all in game, and let's charge all the things ! No fear !

Nokitten
10-05-2014, 05:07 AM
Ah, Troma :)

Did you bring your famous Canadian blob guild CASU ( if I renember correctly ), to gank us all ? :D

Pandemic
10-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Lots of pvp fun last night was had by VoTF on our trade missions. My thanks to all.

Drantis
10-05-2014, 09:27 AM
Anyone who has to put these on their signature.....HAHAHAHAHHA Doe you have them on your CV too ?

VOTF Master Miner
Winner of 2 SUN gathering competitions
First EU player in RIFT to 5k pvp kills
First order player in WAR on KEP server to 10k pvp kills
First player in DAOC to craft 100% chain armour suit
Ex Black Company, Red Guard and Nolby Pride Alts.

Aneu
10-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Anyone who has to put these on their signature.....HAHAHAHAHHA Doe you have them on your CV too ?

VOTF Master Miner

At least he's been and is in a guild to be proud of, rather than one with a megalomaniac at the helm and who's only ability to gain "efame" is by annoying the ♥♥♥♥ out of as many people as possible ;)

THE THIRST IS REAL.

Drantis
10-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Aneu you would know all about Megalomania...you have TRIED to do it in every game you have play. As for annoying the ♥♥♥♥ out of everyone...errr yep that's pretty much our goal..Oh also to have as much fun as possible. If you took your Epeen out of your arse you may actually enable yourself to go look the word up.

As for being proud of my guild...you have no clue as to how proud I am and we are to be IDLE™

YOU DON'T KNOW THIRST !

Aneu
10-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Proud for being an easymode guild that sits on its own faction, mostly in safezones, attempting to catch one or two people now and again on the edge of said safezone. Then when you try big things, such as taking a merchant ship from us (even with a galleon) we manage to take your galleon off of you and sail it around while killing you over and over and over. You certainly should be proud.

Have a drink...
http://i.imgur.com/YvioHQ0.gif

Fizzee
10-05-2014, 11:31 AM
As for being proud of my guild...you have no clue as to how proud I am and we are to be IDLE

How can you be proud?? They are extremely intelligent, emotional creatures who should be admired and respected.

Drantis
10-05-2014, 11:33 AM
HAHAHA Nope proud of being part of a guild that actually runs and attacks others...no matter what numbers, just on the off chance we have "Fun" there is that word again. You are probably the worst of the zerg guilds in so far as you DO actually need 3-1 before you fight...we have watched you guys for ages from inside and outside and its comical. A guild with your numbers and gear should be Pwning but ....you don't unless you have those numbers.

Gratz on capturing the galleon...it wasn't the first or last we have lost but then again those that PLAY the game lose things every now and then. Going back to your other comments....yes we do PK I am still trying to see a problem with this? Fact is you guys are so Insular and self centered we have probably done more for the West than you ever will, that's why people hate VOTF just as much as us LOL

Anyway i will leave you to your picture of young asian girls... (Little bit weird that mate) and leave you with a real Drink...Toodles!

http://www.originalabsinthe.com/images/absinthe-verdoyante.jpg

Drantis
10-05-2014, 11:34 AM
How can you be proud?? They are extremely intelligent, emotional creatures who should be admired and respected.

Yeah.....wait!!!!

Pandemic
10-05-2014, 01:04 PM

VOTF Master Miner

your not that IDLE guy I locked in Aneu's house earlier are you? It was just a joke.

what's with all the hate of elephants? what have they done to you?

Drantis
10-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Nah not me mate I rarely leave my farm.

No hate just made me laugh thats all, I was testing a theory....

Pandemic
10-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Nah not me mate I rarely leave my farm.

No hate just made me laugh thats all, I was testing a theory....

sig is so the many people I have played with or against know its me and not some other pandemic.

Secundus
10-06-2014, 03:52 AM
HAHAHA A guild with your numbers and gear should be Pwning but

http://www.originalabsinthe.com/images/absinthe-verdoyante.jpg

Gear as in: quest gear and hasla weapons most of us sport? Overwhelming advantage right there :p

And mmm, absinthe, haven't had it for a few years now. I do nuff drunken stuff as is, Aneu would prolly /gkick me if I start drinking this delicious poison :rolleyes:

Drantis
10-06-2014, 05:28 AM
Gear as in: quest gear and hasla weapons most of us sport? Overwhelming advantage right there :p

And mmm, absinthe, haven't had it for a few years now. I do nuff drunken stuff as is, Aneu would prolly /gkick me if I start drinking this delicious poison :rolleyes:

Didnt get the rest of your post but respect for the MMMMM Absinthe lol -

Secundus
10-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Didnt get the rest of your post but respect for the MMMMM Absinthe lol -

Was replying to your statement that we're geared and should pwn. Yes, a few ppl have good/decent gear, but there's a ton of ppl with quest armor or not even hasla, let alone fully gemmed. So dunno, imo we seem to be doing quite ok without massively outgearing ppl.

The second part was about me being drunk too much and derping around doing stupid ♥♥♥♥ that makes officers mad. And absinthe would make my derps so big I'd prolly get kicked before I finish the bottle :D

DomiTron
03-27-2015, 03:13 AM
From a curious bystander perspective:

LAST NIGHT BREAKING NEWS NOW:

((I was there last night, mostly in Stealth since I don't have a guild. It was really fun to watch from the mountain top))

- Same faction eastern war happening.
- Navarchy got caught in between, lost packs - reinforcement couldn't come in time to help.
- VoTF wanted to do trading but needed to clear the area first - West vs. East insued.
- Soul Slayers were stranded in Nuian Safe Island with their packs, called for SOS - Akropolis, Navarchy, Nefast came to the rescue
- VoTF goes into bloodlust mode and warned not to interfere with their strategy in fighting the Futilez - everyone backed out a little.

- Akropolis, Nefast, small guilds - became bait crew. Futilez with their mindless blob of so called strategic zerging took the bait. These guilds hold on to their ground until VoTF came and attacked them from behind.
- Instant deaths to all Futilez in less than 5 seconds. Futilez called for more help. Futilez regrouped with other reds on the west beach.
- Meanwhile, Soul Slayers and Navarchy were busy unloading their packs on the opposite (south?) beach. Got in and handed their packs just in-time before Futilez moved in (with more reinforcement from East). Again, Futilez and Co were surprised by VoTF zergs from behind.

While watching all this, I forgot to remain in stealth and a few IDLEs saw me and PK'd me. No idea what they were doing there but they seemed to be looking for opportunity to collect any lost packs . Reminds me of vultures. Should really call themselves that.

I crashed and logged out.

Conclusion: VoTF seem to won the zerg vs zerg against Futilez last night, thanks to the smaller guilds from West. IDLE = vultures.

http://i.imgur.com/tIYVwXa.gif