PDA

View Full Version : <Arrrrse> Your friendly pirate guild is buying a Lutesong junk from you!

chilled
09-30-2014, 10:55 AM
As the title says. We're looking to buy a lutesong junk.

Mail Nyra if you're interested.

WNxRip
09-30-2014, 11:04 AM
No. Who would actually sell a galleon to a pirate guild? it's like shooting yourself in the foot because you know it'll bite you in the ♥♥♥ one day

Reax
09-30-2014, 04:11 PM
using ours to bite everyone in the ♥♥♥ already lol

HidekiG
09-30-2014, 11:54 PM
using ours to bite everyone in the ♥♥♥ already lol

?

Who are you guys again?

Buttys
10-01-2014, 12:21 AM
No. Who would actually sell a galleon to a pirate guild? it's like shooting yourself in the foot because you know it'll bite you in the ♥♥♥ one day

Why would you not sell a galleon to Pirates? Pirates are actually more worth while as they sink your competition. Compared to selling one to a rival guild.

Kittens
10-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Pirates pay better.

Fiftycal
10-01-2014, 04:03 AM
So you went full pirate without being fully prepared?

Haha.

Miru
10-01-2014, 04:29 AM
Wouldn't sell them anything. It's a guild of scammers. Bad luck you didnt prepare.

chilled
10-01-2014, 05:01 AM
We're also very stupid, bad, scrubs and baddies according to people. <Arrrrse> 1/10 would not join worst guild #EU.

Still buying said design.

Reav
10-01-2014, 05:17 AM
So you went full pirate without being fully prepared?

Haha.

Real pirates take hardmode as it is, we dont farm like carebears then potatopirate our way to redname scrub.

KeksX
10-01-2014, 05:32 AM
Real pirates take hardmode as it is, we dont farm like carebears then potatopirate our way to redname scrub.
So what you're saying is you will quite in a few weeks? Ok.

chilled
10-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Yep, were all gonna quit in one week cause were carebears like that.

Still buying.

Reav
10-01-2014, 07:18 AM
So what you're saying is you will quite in a few weeks? Ok.

I have never quite anything in my life.
And never will apparently.

KeksX
10-01-2014, 07:20 AM
I have never quite anything in my life.
And never will apparently.

Haha, the one time I try to smacktalk and I fail :(.

It was just a stab at the fact that so far in every region, the unprepared pirates all left pretty quickly.

Reav
10-01-2014, 03:00 PM
I guess they were normal players who wanted to be 'hard' and failed.

I am getting an income as a pirate comparable to what i was doing on the mainland, I don't bother with houses, I don't bother with zergs, I don't bother with trade running, I don't bother with big guild fights or what ever.

What I do is kill people and maybe steal their stuff.
Since going pirate I have not felt my self limited in every way when I got to the main land is to gank and if i did that in normal circumstances id be going to jail on death anyway, nothing has changed.
Except i now have an awesome pirate island to call my own. :)

I understand big guilds are like, oh we need to farm gildas for galeons and hasla gear but that aint me.

ALSO to add in since going pirate the game has felt much more immersive and well in general fun.

hiks
10-02-2014, 03:33 PM
seems you got your lutesong didn't last long. We destroyed it ealier

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/35225390787522085/772812E846E1F7ACFDB168DD72869F8E14077F95/

chilled
10-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Yep. Congratz.

Next time we will bring more than a group.Hopefully

Edit: Its a cutter. Not a lutesong fyi. You are on the lutesong.

Reav
10-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Ha you know there is not enough pirates in total to compare to your raid there?
Forum warriors unite???

Reax
10-02-2014, 06:03 PM
oo sun have a junker? lol cant wait to sink that instead of sinking your fishing boats :)

sunk hydras gal tonight. and got in a fight with fremans junker with our junker. good fight and was fun. freman lost (but did not lose their junker). although they nearly took out our junker as they got the better position on us :P

once we are all pirate faction in the future should be plenty on the pirate side to have some good sea battles with larger numbers.

Aint we all lucky repairing ships is so cheap lol

Wango
10-03-2014, 12:11 AM
Wouldn't sell them anything. It's a guild of scammers. Bad luck you didnt prepare.

1. We already have a galleon. 2. Where'd you get this scammer nonsense from? 3. Look into things before you post a load of crap.

cereneth
10-03-2014, 12:25 AM
1. We already have a galleon. 2. Where'd you get this scammer nonsense from? 3. Look into things before you post a load of crap.

Looks You killed him a few times. And we all know pirates are the scumbags. But he reinforcemens is on it way. When i Reach 50 and You still don't have Your lutesong i'll try to take one with me and join the pirates yarrrr!!!

Traky
10-03-2014, 04:22 AM
why are the most kids here, claiming to be a pirate, just have no damn clue of what a pirate really is?like most clueless kids they think being badass is something good...and then they try to pk ppl and get farmed themselves, while trying to report you for something...just l2p, being badass never made someone strong...

Reav
10-03-2014, 04:24 AM
why are the most kids here, claiming to be a pirate, just have no damn clue of what a pirate really is?like most clueless kids they think being badass is something good...and then they try to pk ppl and get farmed themselves, while trying to report you for something...just l2p, being badass never made someone strong...
wut.

cereneth
10-03-2014, 04:28 AM

some1 got issues? look at

http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/

might find one nearby.

chilled
10-03-2014, 07:02 AM

Please enlighten us, Master pirate

Edit: We're getting off topic. Still buying a lutesong or a fishing boat