PDA

View Full Version : Character restriction, when will it be gone?

Dremador
09-30-2014, 02:26 PM
My brother and several friends have been waiting for like 5 days now.
Im in a community and like it with them. So my brother has been playing on another server, but well now hes waited quite abit... So if I could get an honest answer, or estimate we would be very happy.
We live together and would like to play together :)

Maybe put it so patron can still register characters on the server while free cannot...?

Kisala
09-30-2014, 03:22 PM
I have to say it's a little frustrating as I assured people it'd only be 4 days roughly like with NA but now seems I was wrong. I hope they're lifted soon though.

Foosan
09-30-2014, 04:33 PM
Remove those restrictions! At least late in the night, we should be able to create our characters.

You want us costumers forced to play on a server we dont want to? Thats not the way i want to see my MMO-future...
it gets so frustrating playing this game...oh w8...well i cant play on the server i want to..even tough i payed a huge amount of money...so well i payed for not playing at all..

remove those restrictions! i promise i wont continue my sub, if you dont change it in the next days...before! the weekend.

Pyroathic
10-01-2014, 03:06 AM
This restrictions will be removed when Trion's Staff remove their head form the ground and start to listen players.

Foosan
10-01-2014, 03:46 AM
They should get their heads from the ground way faster...

Taar
10-01-2014, 03:54 AM
This QQ is worthy of the general discussion forum. You get a way larger audience there, too! Go for it! You can do it!

Khurune
10-01-2014, 01:04 PM
+1 For the lift, I really need to make my 4th toon, wanna run a healer, an respecing mid way is painful. Please have it lifted soon, the queues have slowed down now.
Thanks.

Khep
10-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Im fed up with those restrictions.
I want to join my friends on a guild but im waiting for alone week now

twitch
10-02-2014, 11:39 PM
Same. Friends are on Dahuta but the server is completely locked down, even when the bloody thing's empty.

Vaatzes
10-03-2014, 08:54 AM
I'm playing Archeage because I want to play another game other than League with friends o' mine. They play on the Dahuta server. I'd really like to play with them soon! Any clue on when the restriction will be removed? I'd really like to join! Might even pay if that's necessary?

Synsin
10-03-2014, 09:24 AM
TRION please remove the restriction atleast for 1h, my friends want to come play, and im not gone move to another server just cause, i already invested to much €€€

cereneth
10-03-2014, 01:09 PM
TRION please remove the restriction atleast for 1h, my friends want to come play, and im not gone move to another server just cause, i already invested to much

Trion heard you.. dunno for how long