PDA

View Full Version : Auto housing

IzanDL
09-30-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm so angry for this. No one space on the housing area to put nothing.

And people using hacks like Andris, was reported 2 times, will be banned? She took 3 houses in a row. WTF

This people do all game sucks, sry my bad english.

inquisito
09-30-2014, 11:01 PM
I witnessed how this Andris snatched 16x16 house slots after they were demolished, at least in 3 different cases, with 5-10 competitors around the slot. And Andris wasn't even to be seen near these sites.

WhiteTiger
10-01-2014, 06:57 AM
Yeah its gone pretty out of hand in the server.

Emnel
10-01-2014, 08:18 PM
There is a lot of space in Ruins map.

You may even get to place something there if you'll do more looking and less ♥♥♥♥♥ing.

Still - cheaters should be banned. Good catch.

Vibe
10-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Another plot near me (Dewstone) claimed by Andris.

Gremmel
10-02-2014, 04:44 AM
There's not enough game masters around to fix stuff like this, I'm just speculating but I'm pretty sure that Trion have been having massive money problem for at least a year now since the Defiance and Warface debacle. I also think that there's just not enough game master tools (yet) to find these people easily since Trion isn't the ones making the game they're just a publisher.

Eryk
11-01-2014, 04:14 PM
Najto and Ceifer in Melisara use hacks become he win all times! it is impossible a human hand
and are from one guild

Merle
11-01-2014, 05:02 PM
Najto and Ceifer in Melisara use hacks become he win all times! it is impossible a human hand
and are from one guild

This would be soooooo beautiful If I would get all... ! *dreaming*

But in reality our rate is only around 20-30% : / but yeah.

If you win nothing you are a nobody...
If you win only one property you are a hacker...

Black or White...

Yltt
11-03-2014, 01:47 AM
Know it's a old topic, just wanted to say that i put a 16x16 yesterday near to my 16x16 house without any competition. Housing in melissara is accessible.

Wadziu
11-03-2014, 02:57 AM
Ofcourse 1 or 2 hackers can't grab ALL the lands and when players like Ashyn or Najto don't appear the competition is fair but I have seen these guys grab even 4 plots in a row with at least 10 other player trying as well. Here is Ashyn shameless action from yesterday. http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2l58mq/land_hacker_on_melisara_grabs_3_farmhouses_in_10/

Najto
11-03-2014, 05:10 PM
lol where? Damn I missed that :D
I think you just need a good latency, good fps -> a good PC. Oh well, and click fast :D I have about 10-12 clicks per second with my hand. And that is not unusual much. There are some click counters in the internet. Just try it ;) http://www.brainbashers.com/10seconds.asp

GoldKnight
11-06-2014, 04:16 AM
lol where? Damn I missed that :D
I think you just need a good latency, good fps -> a good PC. Oh well, and click fast :D I have about 10-12 clicks per second with my hand. And that is not unusual much. There are some click counters in the internet. Just try it ;) http://www.brainbashers.com/10seconds.asp

So u just click repetitively, good to knows u are using a third party program so. To place an house/farm u need to click a confirmation button, no matter ur click per second. I gonna screen this message and report to trion, grats to admit it urself

Najto
11-06-2014, 08:34 AM
the build button is every time on the same position...