PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a partner to start guild with

ebi381
10-01-2014, 05:55 AM
hi everyone,
since nebe is still a young server i'd like to get a guild started with another patron so that we can establish a mid sized guild.
my plan was to allow f2p members to use our farm(s) etc. to get some resources together. make a few clippers and get trading/pvping. i dont want to focus the guild in one direction as it would retract from the games overall experience, but rather create a group of like minded people who can enhance the gaming experience as this game truly requires cooperation.
we can decide on a name together and hash out some details.
LVL 25+ please if you are interesting in setting it up with me.

Shinseiki
10-01-2014, 10:16 AM
I'm interested in creating a guild with you. I'm a f2p player but just bought patron with apex today. Started since game went live and got a lvl 33 character on western continent so don't know much about the end game stuff. I'm just casual gamer, online much but taking it slowly and I wanna enjoy most features that the game has to offer and thats why I would like a friendly guild who helps each other out (f2p and patron) that ain't to big. I don't really like the really big guilds because its less familiar for me. You can contact me ingame on Shinseiki.

ebi381
10-02-2014, 10:02 AM
thats good to hear, i also i just want to enjoy the game and help out some other like minded people.
My ign is Vetis.
i'll pm you the rest. but for anyone else who reads this and want to get in on the ground level let me know :)