PDA

View Full Version : how is this server in terms of land

OvidiuHiei
10-01-2014, 10:29 AM
?? title how is it

Caudy
10-01-2014, 12:00 PM
There is alot of land spare, me and a few friends been trying this server out and there was a ton of land and there still is now.

Hadim
10-05-2014, 07:39 AM
I can't find place for 16x16 house or farm in gweonid or lilout hills. Where are free spots? Are there any in peace zones?

Caudy
10-06-2014, 12:56 AM
They are the most popular zones, try zones like solzreed, marinople ,dewstone plains , white arden. If they are full you have a couple of choices.

1: Go live in a pvp zone (Halcyona might be best, "4hr Peace periods")
2: Buy land of somebody
3: Wait for houses to be demolished

Hadim
10-07-2014, 09:34 AM
I did more shearch and found place for house in PvP zone. Lots of free space there. Also there are spots for scarecrow farms in peace zones.

MrZappa
10-12-2014, 03:57 AM
I did more shearch and found place for house in PvP zone. Lots of free space there. Also there are spots for scarecrow farms in peace zones.

True! I just have travelled to a pvp zone and there was TONS op place. I have put up my farmhouse, small and big crow garden, all next to each other without any problem.

Briseris
10-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Now checked even pvp zones. For a farmhouse there is no room anymore as far as I could see.

JimBadger
10-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Now checked even pvp zones. For a farmhouse there is no room anymore as far as I could see.

Yep, nowhere at all for a farmhouse, and I got bot-sniped when I tried to snap up one that was being demolished. Judging by the time of demolition on the old one, and the time of protection expiry on the new one, they somehow got it 5 minutes before the previous one was demolished.

There seem to be a few zones that have the border posts showing a construction area, but they're empty and there is no construction types notice board. I keep buzzing by, hoping one of those will be opened up. No luck so far.

And what's with all the really small 2 to 4 house construction zones dotted around. There's plenty of room for most of those to be expanded.

Are we to assume that more areas in the existing zones will be opened up for housing?

Bit rambling, this post, but I've been playing all night just looking for a plot. Bit delirious :)

MrZappa
10-12-2014, 09:55 PM

Yep, nowhere at all for a farmhouse, and I got bot-sniped when I tried to snap up one that was being demolished. Judging by the time of demolition on the old one, and the time of protection expiry on the new one, they somehow got it 5 minutes before the previous one was demolished.

There seem to be a few zones that have the border posts showing a construction area, but they're empty and there is no construction types notice board. I keep buzzing by, hoping one of those will be opened up. No luck so far.

And what's with all the really small 2 to 4 house construction zones dotted around. There's plenty of room for most of those to be expanded.

Are we to assume that more areas in the existing zones will be opened up for housing?

Bit rambling, this post, but I've been playing all night just looking for a plot. Bit delirious :)

AH yeah but forgot to tell you I am a Nui human .... =.=

No spot on my continent !

AH kk dont know about the nui side. Not been there.

Briseris
10-13-2014, 06:41 AM
AH yeah but forgot to tell you I am a Nui human .... =.=

No spot on my continent !

Boymonkey74
10-14-2014, 02:15 PM
I rerolled and went east and there is loads of land...tons.