PDA

View Full Version : Greymoon Trading Company-(NA RP/PvP/Craft/Merch)

Pages : 1 [2]

Real Magic Duck
07-25-2014, 10:56 AM
Hello! I've been trying to apply to your guild through your website, but when I go to click the activation link sent to my email, it takes me to a page that says Activation code is invalid. Not sure what to do about this.

Hawking
07-30-2014, 08:04 AM
@grey-moon.org. Send me an email and I'll help you sort it out. Have gotten a couple of apps to day that worked ok, but I can set you up manually if needed.

Chillingbear
07-31-2014, 03:49 AM
Hi there Greymoon Trading! I have been looking forward to Archeage for quite sometime now! I am 22 years old, and have played some serious crafting MMO's such as SWG ever since I was a wee little boy. I would love to join your trade division, but at the moment I don't know what I want to specialize in. Could you for the moment pm me the server you guys are going to be on?

Narsis
07-31-2014, 08:46 PM
before applying I was wondering if the guild is active in the current beta? I haven't been able to find any information on the main site, such as what server to choose.

Hawking
08-08-2014, 07:56 AM
before applying I was wondering if the guild is active in the current beta? I haven't been able to find any information on the main site, such as what server to choose.

We are playing on the Naima server on the Beta side.

Hirusan
08-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Sign me up! I've been looking for something like this. And would like, if given the opportunity, to focus on cross continent trading. I.e. providing merchant transport across the ocean for guild members. I plan on purchasing the merchant ship. So it would provide us with a great source of income.

Hawking
08-15-2014, 05:13 PM
Sign me up! I've been looking for something like this. And would like, if given the opportunity, to focus on cross continent trading. I.e. providing merchant transport across the ocean for guild members. I plan on purchasing the merchant ship. So it would provide us with a great source of income.

We always have room for more Traders. :)

Harknezz
08-15-2014, 10:16 PM
Hey there!

My friend and I were checking out guilds to set up with once the game started up and saw yours, and it fit what both of us are looking for. I'm a long time RPer from other games looking to move here to do some RPing and crafting and even some PvP. I love the corporation set-up you guys have and it sounds great, we were originally going to try to start up our own guild but decided we'd have a better chance of having a good community with joining up with an already set up community instead.

My friend's name is Solaire, he'll be messaging you through your website in the morning, we work together and your site is blocked by our work servers. Basically, he really wants to get get into some major PvP and do his crafting on the side. He was a heroic progressive raider in WoW and also did some major PvP back in his day.

But anyways, like I said, he'll be messaging you later, but I wanted to get in contact as well. Plus we had a few questions as well, what would the guilds direction be? Simply trading or will you also be working towards Auroria and helping out in an alliance up there? And also, RP wise, what kind of direction are you planning on taking? =]

Thanks!

Hawking
08-15-2014, 11:29 PM
Hey there!

My friend and I were checking out guilds to set up with once the game started up and saw yours, and it fit what both of us are looking for. I'm a long time RPer from other games looking to move here to do some RPing and crafting and even some PvP. I love the corporation set-up you guys have and it sounds great, we were originally going to try to start up our own guild but decided we'd have a better chance of having a good community with joining up with an already set up community instead.

My friend's name is Solaire, he'll be messaging you through your website in the morning, we work together and your site is blocked by our work servers. Basically, he really wants to get get into some major PvP and do his crafting on the side. He was a heroic progressive raider in WoW and also did some major PvP back in his day.

But anyways, like I said, he'll be messaging you later, but I wanted to get in contact as well. Plus we had a few questions as well, what would the guilds direction be? Simply trading or will you also be working towards Auroria and helping out in an alliance up there? And also, RP wise, what kind of direction are you planning on taking? =]

Thanks!

Get set up on the site soon, and we can chat there, or in Teamspeak. Happy to answer any questions and give you more details.

Hawking
08-16-2014, 01:40 PM
GTC, along with our RP Alliance, are hosting a Meet and Greet Trade Run today 8-16 at 5pm PDT, BYOPack. Meet at Hellsdame Oasis in Dewstone.

VSangel
08-18-2014, 11:55 AM
Just have to say that the Company is growing in leaps and bounds. This is the time to get involved and help us make our mark in the world!

Hawking
09-03-2014, 08:41 AM
Greymoon Job Fair-Friday 9-5-14 at Royster's Camp, Dewstone. Time, location, and details to be announced soon.

Viggo
09-03-2014, 12:20 PM
This is a great group of people and I'm not just saying it because I'm a member. :)

Come by and meet us this Friday.

ravenmik
09-03-2014, 12:28 PM
With Open Beta Starting, I would like to extend an open invotation to all potential members to come on down to our HQ and check us out. HQ is on the plateau just south of Royster's camp. Drop on by, share some Ale, and let me help you get any questions answered. You can find me working the animal at my Thatched Farmhouse on the top of the Mesa.

See you in OB!!

Modi

Provisioner Oficer
Greymoon Trading Company

Draxarious
09-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Greymoon is a great community and is very new player friendly. You do not need to be a experienced RPer, if you are interested in trying RP out in AA Greymoon is a great place to start! Come hang out at our Job Fair this Friday in OB on Naimi Server south of Royster's Camp.

Calypso
09-03-2014, 05:04 PM
I can't wait to hit launch with you guys! This guild is wonderful!

If you're looking for a friendly but hardworking guild to head into the launch days with this is the one. Come join us for one of our RP events this Friday. It's going to be a blast! We look forward to seeing you there!

Kalli

Willam
09-03-2014, 06:30 PM
It has been a great day. Birds chirp upbeat tunes as Beatrice, my longtime companion and faithful partner in trade, trots along to the song. We pause for a moment to let the sun's warmth replenish our strength as we have been carrying a very large, hefty pack of arrows from the elven capitol, Memoria. Dawdling aside, we renew our course onto our destination, the sea-tinged Crescent Throne. As Bea's dance carries us toward the small town of Wardton, a man and his long-eared colleague approach us hauling a large pack of their own, seemingly of wine. A young man he is, barely into his 20's, unseasoned and untested. His clothes reek of fresh upstart, new and unworn from the dusty and merciless road, a guess.. he'd just left his ma and pa's house to attempt his first trade. His mounted associate's gait dwindles to a stop. An inviting smile crosses his face as he lifts a hand, a beckon to converse perhaps?

"How goes the day stranger?" He points to my banner. "What company does your emblem support?"

A wide grin slowly creeps across my face, "Well only the biggest and brightest star of the entire trade and commerce empire, Greymoon Trading (http://www.grey-moon.org/)!"

Hawking
09-04-2014, 10:40 PM
Greymoon has a new recruiting video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qomNsnLz6w4

RenegadeZiM
09-04-2014, 10:48 PM
bump for cool logo, your welcome. lol

Lovepeas
09-05-2014, 06:40 AM
This is a great group of people and I'm not just saying it because I'm a member. :)

Come by and meet us this Friday.

Hi! I was curious if you've finalized a time yet. I'd live to pop by and visit.

Hawking
09-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Job Fair 6pm PDT at Royster's Camp in Dewstone. Our Events Officer will be along a bit later to post more details and a list of activities.

Hawking
09-05-2014, 02:53 PM
bump for cool logo, your welcome. lol

Thanks, that is nice to hear. /salute

taktheratrix
09-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Greymoon Trading Company Job Fair-6pm PDT Royster's Camp, Dewstone. Trivia, Scavenger Hunt, Farmhand Auction, New Hire Orientation, and more! www.grey-moon.org

Viggo
09-06-2014, 04:40 PM
I had a great time at the Event last night. Just wish I'd had more money to bid on the Farm Cart rental during the auction.

Maric
09-06-2014, 09:12 PM
Really looking forward to Headstart. I still have no clue about the landgrab. I'm just going to have to be on TS and listen in/ask questions as I grind through quests as fast as possiible!

taktheratrix
09-10-2014, 12:02 PM
Is your sword hand restless?
...Does your mettle lay untested?

Sate your desire for battle and adventure with Greymoon Trading Company - and experience a career in our Security Division

Security Division Careers Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovHCHwOZZbg

...The sky is the limit, until you realize there's footprints on the Moon.

rabidninjawombat
09-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Hello there! I'm Extremely interested in joining you in taming the wilds and fighting many a deadly beasties. I submitted an application via your website and hope im not to late to get in before headstart!

((just picked up the silver pack, should have done it earlier!))

PandaYang
09-11-2014, 08:25 PM
hi im back sorry for so long moving to australia is soo hard can someone resend me the link im lost XD

VSangel
09-12-2014, 05:46 AM
Our Open beta job fair was a success and we have a very impressive roster, many skilled adventurers and crafters are within our ranks.

Here is your last chance to jump on board with the greatest company on Auroria!
Check us out! (http://www.grey-moon.org/thehub)

Chauncy
09-12-2014, 07:12 AM
Hello! Can't wait for headstart to open. :) Hoping to join the guild. Is there a teamspeak channel set up yet?

VSangel
09-12-2014, 07:53 AM
We do have TS. Did you apply on the forum?

apply at http://www.grey-moon.org/