PDA

View Full Version : Greymoon Trading Company-(NA RP/PvP/Craft/Merch)

Pages : [1] 2

Hawking
03-27-2014, 04:40 PM
http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/795227/module_gallery/original/1978810.jpg
Nuia's Premier Purveyor of Luxury Commodities
We can bring you the World...one Treasure at a time.

Recruiting Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qomNsnLz6w4

an NA RP/PvP/Craft/Merch community for ArcheAge

War is good for business. We are seeking quality people to join our Team. (Neutral Good Alignment)

Our Trade Division is responsible for production and logistics for our high quality merchandise and services.

Engineers
Machinery
Carpentry
Printing
Masonry
Logging
Construction
Commerce

Outfitters
Tailoring
Leatherworking
Weaponry
Metalworking
Handicrafts
Mining
Larceny

Provisioners
Farming
Fishing
Gathering
Alchemy
Cooking
Husbandry
Composition

Our Security Division (PvE, PvP)is tasked with protecting our interests, and the interests of our clients, Greymoon Security is always on duty in our shops, warehouses, even aboard our ships.

Guardians
Elite Trade Expedition Guard
Company Security
Risk Management
(PvP)

Dragoons
Open Field PvP
Warzones
(PvP)

Raiders
Homeland Security
Dungeon Assessment
(PvE)

Learn more at http://www.grey-moon.org

Addanc
03-27-2014, 06:01 PM
why not just use the other thread and edit the title of the first post? T_T

that aside. sign me up

KrayPanda
03-27-2014, 09:20 PM
Just good to refresh and make a fresh start also looks cleaner this way too. Good question Addanc :)

KrayPanda
03-27-2014, 09:21 PM
A list of questions from a previous thread is being moved here. Please look through them!

1) Which continent will the guild be based in? east or west?

As much as we could get immersed into any of the races. The construction time reduction from the Nuian is too good to pass up. Later in the future we may post a sister guild on the other continent if we are unable to trade with them based on our faction.

2) How do you plan to determine who guild officers are?

This will be more of an organic process. This means that we aren't going to assign roles to people who don't want them. The people who want to should step up and do well in their respective fields and show good qualities. These people will be officers. As most can agree, we don't want people who are vulgar or derisive to represent our guild.

3) How do you plan to determine when someone should receive a "rank up" if you are going to format the ranks in a fashion of that sort?

Just to refer back to question 2, those who want to rise through the ranks can but it is not required.

4) What type of server will the guild be on? PVE, PVP, or Roleplaying PVE?

We will be on a Roleplaying server for 2 main reasons. no PvP servers, and RP servers have a much better playerbase. In both numbers and general quality of players.

5) If there is a guild storage area, (a.k.a. guild bank) who will have access to it? officers? everyone? what will you do with actual junk put in it?

We don't know how that works just yet. Once we are in game this can be decided.

6) What will the main communication channel be? Voice chat? or Guild chat?

We will have many people using both some will prefer Voice chat and some prefer Guild chat. However we will say that if you refuse to use Teamspeak, even to just listen in to what's going on, this will not be the guild for you.

7) Most games only let a certain amount of people into the guild at each guild level, how will you determine who gets in first?

We are fairly certain that there won't be a hard cap, but if there is we can create sister guilds that either takes Alts, Overflow, or even an entire section of players such as Farmers.

8) Do you plan on the guild being family friendly, for adults only, or just a collaboration of individuals?

We strive to be friendly in general and we are more appropriate for 15 and up. There will not be any slurs, discrimination, or the like. We aren't going to watch every word that is said although we want our players to be respectful of others who don't like cursing etc. We will expect our players to be mature.

9) What will the name of the guild officially be in game?

We haven't made a final decision on that, we do still have some time before the game comes out so we will use that time to pick the perfect name.

Hawking
03-28-2014, 09:22 AM
Also, we were talking with Sammy about teaming up, but I think he is taking care of a few things in RL. We just wanted to get the ball rolling.

Igenstilch
03-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Guild looks good, would like to be a part of it. I'm interested in crafting, protecting transports, and a decent rank in the guild. Have 6 years guild experience in WoW, active raider for 3 years.

Mavol
03-28-2014, 11:12 AM
i may check this out sounds up my alley

KrayPanda
03-28-2014, 11:47 AM
Guild looks good, would like to be a part of it. I'm interested in crafting, protecting transports, and a decent rank in the guild. Have 6 years guild experience in WoW, active raider for 3 years.

Happy to have an experienced player joining in. Make you sign up on the forums and fill out the application (super short right now).

BlackCobalt
03-28-2014, 06:25 PM
what continent will the trading company start at ??

Hawking
03-28-2014, 06:32 PM
Happy to have an experienced player joining in. Make you sign up on the forums and fill out the application (super short right now).

We will start on the Western Continent. From what I understand, we will be able to open to any race at a fairly early guild level.

Hawking
03-29-2014, 10:14 AM
We are currently hiring for Director of Trade. The ideal candidate will be very organized, proactive, and comfortable leading a Team. Prior experience in AA is a plus. If you are interested, please apply at www.grey-moon.org.

Grey
03-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Although my character will not want to be a trader, he may take jobs with for Greymoon everyonce in a while, so I will keep in touch.

KrayPanda
03-30-2014, 09:16 AM
Although my character will not want to be a trader, he may take jobs with for Greymoon everyone in a while, so I will keep in touch.

Awesome, I hope he comes often :)

KrayPanda
03-30-2014, 09:41 PM
We are still searching for a Director of Trade (Co-Leader), If you meet the requirements, please apply at our guild website grey-moon.org (http://grey-moon.org/)!

Locklear Aoi
03-30-2014, 10:06 PM
Also, we were talking with Sammy about teaming up, but I think he is taking care of a few things in RL. We just wanted to get the ball rolling.

*Tilts her head, wondering....* Have you heard anything from Sammy at all?

Hawking
03-31-2014, 10:38 AM
*Tilts her head, wondering....* Have you heard anything from Sammy at all?

Haven't heard anything from Sammy in some time. Hoping he just got busy with RL.

Locklear Aoi
03-31-2014, 11:31 AM
Haven't heard anything from Sammy in some time. Hoping he just got busy with RL.

*Sighs,* Hope that is the case, since was looking forward to the guild he was suggesting/building. Love to build large projects!

Hawking
04-01-2014, 09:46 AM
*Sighs,* Hope that is the case, since was looking forward to the guild he was suggesting/building. Love to build large projects!

Welcome to join us. We were talking with Sammy about teaming up anyway before he went awol. :)

Locklear Aoi
04-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Welcome to join us. We were talking with Sammy about teaming up anyway before he went awol. :)

That is a possibility. *Looks about herself, tail swishing.* Though not sure where I am. (Don't know where Firran's start.)

Hawking
04-01-2014, 10:27 AM
For any who plan to start on the East Continent, based on current info, once a guild has attained a certain level, they can open membership to any race. GTC will be making this a priority!

KrayPanda
04-01-2014, 05:00 PM

I was really disappointed when I found out that Sammy wasn't reliable when it comes to availability. However we are going to move on and hope for the best! Since we are looking for a trade director, I hope we can find someone with similar goals and mindset :)

Locklear Aoi
04-01-2014, 10:31 PM
For any who plan to start on the East Continent, based on current info, once a guild has attained a certain level, they can open membership to any race. GTC will be making this a priority!

*Blinks and looks about,* Ah, so this is the East Continent. LOL! (Guess that matches with me being on the East Coast as well!) And it's a Guild level thing or is it a case of getting to the Northern Continent? If it's a case of moving North, should I even be considering getting a bit of land here? *Again looks around herself, noticing all the construction.* That is, if I can even find some land here to get!

Addanc
04-01-2014, 11:12 PM
this guild is starting on the west continent, nuian/elvish

Hawking
04-02-2014, 08:41 PM
this guild is starting on the west continent, nuian/elvish

We will def start in the West. Just makes the most sense.

Locklear Aoi
04-02-2014, 10:31 PM
We will def start in the West. Just makes the most sense.

*Nods, nods,* Understandable. Though still wondering if I should try to get a plot of land here. *Looks around as even more construction is happening.* That is, if anything is even left to be had! (Work full time so not sure if anything will be left by time I get home when it goes live.)

Shatter
04-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Well I mean I don't know how much it's gonna cost to own land but I don't think all the lands will be claimed in 1 work day...Of Course I could be wrong and all the lands on every inch of all the continents will be taken within a few minutes and we are all doomed but then gotta risk it i guess :D ok study break over!

Addanc
04-03-2014, 10:35 AM
not only that. there are tons of plots of land. sure the land limited in starting areas is limited. but there are other areas. not only that but the guild will eventually be able to buy and build a whole city on the north continent from what I understand

KrayPanda
04-03-2014, 03:59 PM
not only that. there are tons of plots of land. sure the land limited in starting areas is limited. but there are other areas. not only that but the guild will eventually be able to buy and build a whole city on the north continent from what I understand

That is a good point. When it comes to building houses I am pretty certain that the players won't be capable of filling up all available spots everywhere. The North continent is going to be accessible to everyone and from what I know it is also bigger. We will build a decent size castle their where we can have housing space available.

P.S. Shatter, I like your new signature ;)

Addanc
04-03-2014, 04:53 PM
they have stated that the only people that can reserve land to build a house at the start are premium players... I hope the founders pack lets us reserve land for one account.

correction: scapes has now clarified that only people with patron pass can build houses unless they are setting up a family house or the guild gives them land to build a house

Shatter
04-04-2014, 07:54 AM
That is a good point. When it comes to building houses I am pretty certain that the players won't be capable of filling up all available spots everywhere. The North continent is going to be accessible to everyone and from what I know it is also bigger. We will build a decent size castle their where we can have housing space available.

P.S. Shatter, I like your new signature ;)

Thank you Kray :D
and ya I think the main focus for land should be the northern continent (of course we need a few houses in the starting continent too for its own benefits but nothing huge) just because that is where we will be able to build our castles and whatnot...

I also remember seeing that you also have to KEEP being a Premium player to keep the house, like you can't buy premium for 1 month, buy the house and then let the premium run out. I don't know if this is 100% true but it's just something i heard.

Whether I sub or not is still in question, but I am a fan of this to be honest. I mean ya, someone can just sub multiple accounts if they have the disposable income, but it keeps the majority of people from making 50 alts and taking the land and potentially auctioning territories off for OP amounts without giving those who don't start right when the game launches a chance to participate in building a house.

Locklear Aoi
04-04-2014, 07:56 AM
*Smiles as she hears the sound of construction lower a bit.* Well, I'm glad that happened. (Just read the forums about how land will start off being only available to paying people.) So, now I might actually get a chance to find some place to set up shop! Reason I'd asked earlier about getting some land is that my understanding is there will be a window of loneliness till I'm able to sign up with you people. Being a Firran and all that, that is. Now I know I can do something here and abouts while waiting for your people to set up a branch office in my area. *Smiles as she looks about the place for somewhere to set up her shop and get to work on her toys!*

Shatter
04-04-2014, 08:42 AM
Ya, I can't wait for us to be able to branch out into the north and have a castle :D I love PvP but castle wars <333333

Addanc
04-04-2014, 11:41 AM
I have it on good authority that once your patron pass rubs out you have two weeks to renew or your land goes bye bye. Thanks firecait for the info :-)

KrayPanda
04-04-2014, 11:51 AM
I have it on good authority that once your patron pass rubs out you have two weeks to renew or your land goes bye bye. Thanks firecait for the info :-)

Correct Addanc. Patrons are the only ones allowed housing. By unsubscribing, you lose the benefits too :(

Shatter
04-04-2014, 02:52 PM
But I mean even with that, with 8 people able to be in a family and use each house, if 8 people all pitch in for the house in terms of the materials and chests, I find it can be pretty fun.

KrayPanda
04-05-2014, 05:02 AM
But I mean even with that, with 8 people able to be in a family and use each house, if 8 people all pitch in for the house in terms of the materials and chests, I find it can be pretty fun.

Well some people are going to be disappointed because they have even bigger families in RL lol. Not saying that every one of them is going to play AA though. That would be epic though.

On a side note, for people wondering about our trading director position, it is still open!! Come talk to Hawking and I about it, our guild is growing every day so we need that person who wants to step up to the challenge.

Hawking
04-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Well some people are going to be disappointed because they have even bigger families in RL lol. Not saying that every one of them is going to play AA though. That would be epic though.

On a side note, for people wondering about our trading director position, it is still open!! Come talk to Hawking and I about it, our guild is growing every day so we need that person who wants to step up to the challenge.

To clarify, this is a co leader position, and we prefer someone experienced with guild management experience, however, anyone is welcome to apply.

KrayPanda
04-06-2014, 01:49 PM
To clarify, this is a co leader position, and we prefer someone experienced with guild management experience, however, anyone is welcome to apply.

That is important to mention as well. This person will also be working directly with me and Hawking on everything trade as well as helping with ideas for the website and other divisions as well. This person is also needed to break any voting ties too which is why we need that third person. if anyone is interested, just come talk to us first. We aren't requiring anyone to apply if they talk to us :)

Addanc
04-06-2014, 09:15 PM
I promise both of them have their rabies shots if you do join/talk to them o.o

Vray
04-07-2014, 04:01 AM
Hello guys, thank you for adding me, Halca and Juliant into the guild. We will do our best to succeed every plan of the guild.

Addanc
04-07-2014, 08:21 AM
Welcome to all the of you glad to have ya aboard

Vray
04-07-2014, 08:29 AM
What should we do now then??
lol

Locklear Aoi
04-07-2014, 08:32 AM
*Looks over and waves a paw to get the attention of the leaders.* I tried to send this off. *Holds out a letter,* But I was told that your mailbox is too full to slip another letter in with them. So.... Guess going to have to ask/mention it here. *Collects her breath for a moment.* Would like to know if you guys had received my application. (Haven't gotten an e-mail back and can't find any way to check on status of applications on the web site. Can't even find an option to 'log in' there.) I do know that it would be a bit of a sea voyage for either of us, at least at the start of things. But wondering if you guys would be interested in a Firran with a taste for Siege Weapons.

Addanc
04-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Check out the guild forum and register for teamspeak, to community stuffs like that, locklear I'll ask them if I see them before they see this

Locklear Aoi
04-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Check out the guild forum and register for teamspeak, to community stuffs like that, locklear I'll ask them if I see them before they see this

Just looked again at the web site you have linked. Still no option to 'log in' and none of the visible pages mention anything about getting into the guild forum or how to go about registering for teamspeak. So not able to find out more info here, sadly. Front page only has the 'Apply' button that directs you to the Careers page, which only has the options to read the code of conduct and to submit an application to the guild, which I've already done. Hope the net hasn't eaten the application though.

.X.
04-07-2014, 09:44 AM
I was wondering if someone would make a merchant guild. This is indeed very interesting. I'll keep an eye on you for now. ^-^

Addanc
04-07-2014, 10:03 AM
please don't put an eye on me, that'd be disgusting :P (and mean you are probably undead)

Shatter
04-07-2014, 10:30 AM
I like the eye on me ~wink~ makes me feel special lol

KrayPanda
04-07-2014, 10:58 AM
I was wondering if someone would make a merchant guild. This is indeed very interesting. I'll keep an eye on you for now. ^-^

Please do! We are looking to be the lead Merchant guild here in AA so you will probably deal with us in the future :)

PandaYang
04-07-2014, 11:15 AM
oh and Kraypanda i have decided to help in this guild but ill be in the eastern continent ill try to gather new members from there it best if a merchant guild had access all over the world not only one region

Torendo
04-07-2014, 03:32 PM
oh and Kraypanda i have decided to help in this guild but ill be in the eastern continent ill try to gather new members from there it best if a merchant guild had access all over the world not only one region

Mwahahaha SPIES.

In all seriousness, you can form GTC East and own that continent

.X.
04-07-2014, 06:19 PM
please don't put an eye on me, that'd be disgusting :P (and mean you are probably undead)

Oh I don't want to disgust you. D: I'll just stalk you then. :3 Watch you in the shower, in the fields, building the guild, in your closet, and in so many places.

I like the eye on me ~wink~ makes me feel special lol

Someone likes the lime light I see. lol I might glance at you then, I want you to feel special but not TOO special. xD

Please do! We are looking to be the lead Merchant guild here in AA so you will probably deal with us in the future :)

I have a strong interest in being a merchant. In fact when I heard that we could be whatever we want, I thought to myself: "I hope someone makes a merchant guild that is neutral and sells to both sides. I would join that. I wonder if I should hint at it so someone will do it? ._.". And here you are. xD

I'd have joined if not for me coming from another game with friends. I'm trying to figure out what they are going to aim for so I can decide where I'm going. But they are taking their sweet time deciding what they are going to do. T^T

jorwon
04-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Hello, I am thinking of joining your guild but not sure in what capacity. I haven't played Archeage so I don't know which aspects of the game I would be drawn to. Would I be able to change divisions in the future?

Thanks

KrayPanda
04-07-2014, 07:40 PM
Hello, I am thinking of joining your guild but not sure in what capacity. I haven't played Archeage so I don't know which aspects of the game I would be drawn to. Would I be able to change divisions in the future?

Thanks

Yes. We will never force any player to stick to a certain aspect of the game forever. If I was to decide for the game starts that I like trading, but end up loving PvP after I have played it, I can switch over to the PvP side instead :) This rule allows growth as a player as well as a guild.

Addanc
04-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Oh I don't want to disgust you. D: I'll just stalk you then. :3 Watch you in the shower, in the fields, building the guild, in your closet, and in so many places.
o.o yikes o.o you gonna be a spy?

I have a strong interest in being a merchant. In fact when I heard that we could be whatever we want, I thought to myself: "I hope someone makes a merchant guild that is neutral and sells to both sides. I would join that. I wonder if I should hint at it so someone will do it? ._.". And here you are. xD

I'd have joined if not for me coming from another game with friends. I'm trying to figure out what they are going to aim for so I can decide where I'm going. But they are taking their sweet time deciding what they are going to do. T^T

they can join with you after all we trade, we pvp, we run instances, we do it all. everyone can find a place here :D and you are never going to be restricted to just one thing !

Grey
04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
*dreams up a plot idea of Pirates payed by a rival trade guild to hijack Greymoon shipments ICly and slaps self*

Addanc
04-07-2014, 08:38 PM
I doubt another trade guild would do that, we will after all be the most organized most powerful of the trade guilds hands down, that'd just be a way for them to get stomped by us

Grey
04-07-2014, 08:50 PM
I doubt another trade guild would do that, we will after all be the most organized most powerful of the trade guilds hands down, that'd just be a way for them to get stomped by us

Confidence is the key to success. I'm curious, I know you guys have a security division but would you lone mercs from the Freelancers?

Addanc
04-07-2014, 08:54 PM
from a strategic view point I hope we keep security within our guild/guild allies, but ultimately that decision is up to our director of security Kraypanda

Grey
04-07-2014, 08:59 PM
from a strategic view point I hope we keep security within our guild/guild allies, but ultimately that decision is up to our director of security Kraypanda

I understand, thanks for answering:)

Addanc
04-07-2014, 09:07 PM
no problem!

Vray
04-08-2014, 01:55 AM
The best thing in this guild is where the Merchant or the trader division back up each other with the security division. I'm sure it'll make the guild strong.

Toy Fuzion
04-08-2014, 02:14 AM
The guild looks really nice, and I'd surely consider applying if it wasn't for that pesky voice program necessity. ;) But I do encourage anyone else looking for a strong foundation of a guild to give this one a consideration. Good luck with it all and here's to RP hi-jinx, or hijacks, down the road!

Shatter
04-08-2014, 09:02 AM
The guild looks really nice, and I'd surely consider applying if it wasn't for that pesky voice program necessity. ;) But I do encourage anyone else looking for a strong foundation of a guild to give this one a consideration. Good luck with it all and here's to RP hi-jinx, or hijacks, down the road!

I know it can be kind of annoying, but ESPECIALLY for the security division, its almost impossible to do so without it. If someone is in a fight or holding off attackers for their trade run, they don't have time to type out who is attacking, how many, etc.

It also makes Addanc's job easier in large scale pvp ^^

Toy Fuzion
04-08-2014, 09:43 AM
I know it can be kind of annoying, but ESPECIALLY for the security division, its almost impossible to do so without it. If someone is in a fight or holding off attackers for their trade run, they don't have time to type out who is attacking, how many, etc.

It also makes Addanc's job easier in large scale pvp ^^

No, no it's fine! I have severe hearing loss in real life, so I'm gated from guilds that use voice. I do understand the appeal of it in PvP settings and for organizing PvE, and truly wish I could engage in it too! :) Cheers!

Addanc
04-08-2014, 10:58 AM
well do you plan on pvp'ing? teamspeak is only required for pvp. pve players and traders do not need it.

PandaYang
04-08-2014, 12:26 PM
yehey i hope we get more member :D please JOIN :DDDDDDDDDDDD

KrayPanda
04-08-2014, 03:19 PM
No, no it's fine! I have severe hearing loss in real life, so I'm gated from guilds that use voice. I do understand the appeal of it in PvP settings and for organizing PvE, and truly wish I could engage in it too! :) Cheers!

It sounds like you would make a great asset to the team either way Fuzion. Would you be able to get on our teamspeak server and type chat with me and Hawking? We could work something out for you do to the situation :)

Hawking
04-08-2014, 03:23 PM
Calling all Crafters! Our Security Division is growing fast. We have a Team ready to help you achieve your full potential.

Addanc
04-08-2014, 07:31 PM
definitely need more crafters and merchants, otherwise who will we protect here at the security division

Grey
04-08-2014, 09:25 PM
definitely need more crafters and merchants, otherwise who will we protect here at the security division

I'm sure they'll come along, I've seen plenty of players saying they'll be peaceful.

Shatter
04-08-2014, 11:00 PM
I'm sure crafters will come when we are closer to some type of launch. Now, I feel like a lot of people are just browsing their options

Vray
04-09-2014, 03:36 AM
As long as the crafters and traders feels save and protected. They will join us. Thats security division responsibility.
When the crafters know about this,,they'll absolutely join us. :D

Torendo
04-09-2014, 10:27 AM

Me, you will protect me.

That being said, I'm hoping the trade division will find new members who want to sail into dangerous waters with the security division on board, to get those valuable trade packs to their destination.

Vray
04-09-2014, 10:35 AM
I thought there're Aoi and Flint that just joined our guild as Trade Division if I'm not wrong.
Of course I will protect you :)

Woo
04-09-2014, 11:59 AM
I just applied. This guild seems so interesting to me for some reason. Trading ftw!

PandaYang
04-09-2014, 12:01 PM
how many traders do we have and security ?

KrayPanda
04-09-2014, 03:50 PM
I thought there're Aoi and Flint that just joined our guild as Trade Division if I'm not wrong.
Of course I will protect you :)

Actually Locklear is interested in Siege Weapons so I think they will be in our Security group, although Flint should be Trade!

how many traders do we have and security ?

In Security *counts in his head* I have 7 active members, and maybe 5 I could see hiding in the shadows. I am uncertain about the Trade side myself, Hawking might know :)

Addanc
04-09-2014, 05:44 PM
i think your numbers are off, anyways i hope someone in our guild gets an alpha or closed beta invite

KrayPanda
04-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Probably Addanc...

Locklear Aoi
04-10-2014, 01:16 AM
Actually Locklear is interested in Siege Weapons so I think they will be in our Security group, although Flint should be Trade!

In Security *counts in his head* I have 7 active members, and maybe 5 I could see hiding in the shadows. I am uncertain about the Trade side myself, Hawking might know :)

*Smiles and nods about the Siege Weapons.* Though mostly into designing/building them for others.

Hawking
04-10-2014, 09:33 AM
*Smiles and nods about the Siege Weapons.* Though mostly into designing/building them for others.

I love the scaling ladders. :)

Addanc
04-10-2014, 12:19 PM
pfft I want to just put a hole in the side of their castle wall :P

Torendo
04-10-2014, 02:29 PM
pfft I want to just put a hole in the side of their castle wall :P

Spoken like a true Security Division Member

Shatter
04-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Make sure its big enough :D i dont want to squeeze through..thats uncomfortable lol

Addanc
04-10-2014, 03:08 PM
oh it'll be big enough for our strike team to lazily walk through with a siege engine

Shatter
04-10-2014, 03:14 PM
wewts!!! no squeezing for this dragoon!!!!!

KrayPanda
04-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Are you sure Addanc?? Shatter is a big guy you know? lol

Shatter
04-10-2014, 03:37 PM
I'm not that big!!!!!! thats just rude!!!!! :D

Addanc
04-10-2014, 04:56 PM
how big we talkin?

KrayPanda
04-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Let's just say Krazy big.

Aaron Druke
04-10-2014, 05:32 PM
nice guild, good luck

Hawking
04-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Welcome Tor, our new Trade Director. Glad to have you on the team.

KrayPanda
04-10-2014, 08:19 PM

Congrats Tor!

Rekoor
04-10-2014, 08:39 PM
This guild sounds like something I would very much like to be a part of. I shall apply within immediately!

Addanc
04-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Well hello there Rekoor!

Rekoor
04-10-2014, 09:01 PM
Why hello friends! :D

KrayPanda
04-10-2014, 10:04 PM
This guild sounds like something I would very much like to be a part of. I shall apply within immediately!

Your application was approved and I would like to say welcome to the guild!

Aghorelia
04-10-2014, 11:41 PM
Added to the census page. Good game

Vray
04-10-2014, 11:56 PM

Waowww,, Amazing Tor.

Welcome Rekoor, Hey you'regoing to Trade Division? That's nice that we have more traders.

Hawking
04-11-2014, 12:07 AM

Welcome. :)

Aghorelia
04-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Added to the census page. Good game

Tsuyuri
04-11-2014, 12:21 AM
*salutes* Silly Greymoon crafter reporting for duty~

Juliant
04-11-2014, 04:42 AM
Hey Guyss!!
Your Tank Raider reporting for Duty :)

Vray
04-11-2014, 04:44 AM
*salutes* Silly Greymoon crafter reporting for duty~

Hi Tsuyuri :)

Hey Guyss!!
Your Tank Raider reporting for Duty :)

Juliant, My Brother! Let's Rock!!

Hawking
04-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Hi Tsuyuri :)

Juliant, My Brother! Let's Rock!!

You guys remind me of the Gutbuster Brigade or something. lol

Addanc
04-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Are you sure you'd rather rock than roll?

Tsuyuri
04-11-2014, 11:46 AM
Gutbuster Brigade? I'd say we look more like the Ghostbusters, walking around with our wacky vacuum cleaners and all.

Addanc
04-11-2014, 04:32 PM
what wacky vacuum cleaners?

KrayPanda
04-11-2014, 08:43 PM
The Gutbuster brigade is so much cooler though!

Hawking
04-12-2014, 09:05 AM
GTC is growing, we just hired our 30th team member. Our Trade Division is currently looking to fill 3 leadership positions for the following departments:

Durable Goods
Agriculture
Fine Arts

Please apply within.

Torendo
04-12-2014, 02:44 PM
Our Trade Division is currently looking to fill 3 leadership positions for the following departments
That's right! I need officers!

If your play-style emphasizes crafting/trading and you are looking for a leadership position, opportunities are still available.

If you don't care for leadership, we are always looking for more members.

Addanc
04-12-2014, 04:29 PM
also looking for more specialists :)

Minstrel
04-12-2014, 04:42 PM
This sounds exactly like what im looking for....what position has me in charge of a ship?

Addanc
04-12-2014, 04:52 PM
that's a good questions. specialists are spies, scouts, strategists, castle defenders, castle siegers (manning siege weapons), in other words odd jobs, (we also help defend on ships under attack. dragoons are main attack forces, and defense forces, trade is trade, and then we have raiders, so i'm not sure what all a ship captain would be considered.

KrayPanda
04-12-2014, 05:33 PM
This sounds exactly like what im looking for....what position has me in charge of a ship?

You would be put under Specialists. All members of this particular section are highly trained in a specific area. When it comes to ships, we have members who have developed an outstanding ship strategy that spells death for all enemies who board it. You should definitely apply, we would love to have you on board!

Torendo
04-12-2014, 08:12 PM
You would be put under Specialists.
Unless you'd prefer to focus on using ships for trading purposes. Then you would be in the Trade Division!

KrayPanda
04-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Unless you'd prefer to focus on using ships for trading purposes. Then you would be in the Trade Division!

Now I have to compete for my own recruits?! This is starting to get harder than I thought...

Rekoor
04-13-2014, 08:16 AM
I guess the question would be, is the person that is captaining a ship going to be a trader or a specialist? Guess it would all depend on what they want to do outside of sailing!

Minstrel
04-13-2014, 10:53 AM
What do you need more of? Thats usually what I pick.

KrayPanda
04-13-2014, 11:34 AM
What do you need more of? Thats usually what I pick.

Right now we are 2 members down on the security side. As far as that goes its actually pretty even between the 3 divisions. You can pick any of them and be happy. However you should pick what you like the best because what you want to do, you will do your best in.

Minstrel
04-13-2014, 01:22 PM
I would except i have no idea what i would be doing as a specialist or a trader beside having my own ship and the obvious part of the name.

Hawking
04-13-2014, 03:44 PM
I would except i have no idea what i would be doing as a specialist or a trader beside having my own ship and the obvious part of the name.

We are still ironing out details, but most anyone who plans to Captain a Ship will likely be considered part of the Trade Division. We might break it down based upon ship type. Galleon Captain would be Security, Merchant Ship Captain would be Trade.

Addanc
04-13-2014, 08:11 PM
heya! we have 32 people now here in Greymoon trading company! still looking for a raiding officer, some trade officers, and as always more friendly caring members!

Hawking
04-14-2014, 09:01 AM
heya! we have 32 people now here in Greymoon trading company! still looking for a raiding officer, some trade officers, and as always more friendly caring members!

Especially Trade Officers! :)

Vray
04-14-2014, 11:02 AM
What I care most is to kill as many monster as I can even raid dungeon until I can't longer sit in front of my PC. For my enjoyment or for resource trade divisions needed :D

Hawking
04-14-2014, 11:37 AM
Grats Tsuyuri on Alpha. :)

Torendo
04-14-2014, 06:59 PM
hooray we finally have a presence on the alpha server!

Addanc
04-14-2014, 11:55 PM
We are starting to rock n rolls, still looking for a raid officer, and more friendly courteous members!

and Congratz to Tsuyuri getting into alpha!

Hawking
04-15-2014, 09:40 AM
We are starting to rock n rolls, still looking for a raid officer, and more friendly courteous members!

and Congratz to Tsuyuri getting into alpha!

I love rock and roll.

KrayPanda
04-15-2014, 04:47 PM
I love rock and roll.

You are like that one guy who talks about the old rock and roll and thinks everyone is talking about it too, but then they play a song and you are like "the hell is this?!"

timaus
04-15-2014, 04:49 PM
Jimi hendrix. all i have to say

FuryEnder
04-15-2014, 05:27 PM
Wow, this guild looks great. I always wanted to be a part of a guild that focuses on the ocean and trading. I may sign up!

Addanc
04-15-2014, 06:34 PM
Welcome FuryEnder! glad to have you on board!

Svarog
04-15-2014, 10:39 PM
Good luck with your trading :)

Hawking
04-16-2014, 09:04 AM
Good luck with your trading :)

Thanks. We are off to an awesome start.

KrayPanda
04-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Wow, this guild looks great. I always wanted to be a part of a guild that focuses on the ocean and trading. I may sign up!

Welcome Aboard my friend! Can't wait to see everyone in action though so make sure you all remind Trion to get us all into Beta!!

Torendo
04-16-2014, 03:06 PM
Anyone interested in applying for Trade officer positions has until Friday to do so!

Rekoor
04-16-2014, 09:06 PM
Anyone interested in applying for Trade officer positions has until Friday to do so!

Get on it people!

Vray
04-17-2014, 03:24 AM
Welcome Aboard my friend! Can't wait to see everyone in action though so make sure you all remind Trion to get us all into Beta!!

So the Beta tester is still random Kray??

Hawking
04-17-2014, 08:58 AM
So the Beta tester is still random Kray??

Don't be mad at your bro. :)

roninharlock
04-17-2014, 11:08 AM
Sent you an (sort of) application on the website. Hope to talk to you soon.

Hawking
04-17-2014, 12:17 PM
Sent you an (sort of) application on the website. Hope to talk to you soon.

We received your application, and responded via email. :)

Azure
04-17-2014, 01:32 PM
Hi I sent a application. But I wanted to ask about the specialist role you mention on being a Spy? Does that mean they would join an opposing guild or something?

Hawking
04-17-2014, 02:19 PM
Hi I sent a application. But I wanted to ask about the specialist role you mention on being a Spy? Does that mean they would join an opposing guild or something?

You never know. :)

KrayPanda
04-17-2014, 06:48 PM
You never know. :)

We arent inclined to speak on that unless you are in ;) but I can say that it will be very difficult and pay very well

Kazuto-san
04-17-2014, 06:51 PM
We arent inclined to speak on that unless you are in ;) but I can say that it will be very difficult and pay very well
O if there is money involved, then i'm interested.

Addanc
04-18-2014, 08:30 AM
Being a spy is definitely going to Some rewards, as well other guild sanctioned jobs. Can't go into specifics though

Hawking
04-18-2014, 06:17 PM
O if there is money involved, then i'm interested.

There is always money involved.

KrayPanda
04-18-2014, 08:42 PM
Congrats to Marquis on the new officer position!!

Hawking
04-18-2014, 10:08 PM
If you recently applied and haven't gotten a response, please try again and enter your email carefully. :)

Vray
04-19-2014, 08:30 AM
It's really nice that our Guild grow bigger and stronger specially our Trade division. For you who want to join Greymoon Trading Company, please contact Hawking or Kray for further instruction.
By the way, welcome for everyone who just joined the Guild. We glad to have you on board with our flight lol :)

Jonno0105
04-19-2014, 08:32 AM
Just got sign up with these guys and now I really cant wait for AA! A friendly group with big plans. Come join us.

Hawking
04-19-2014, 12:07 PM
Just got sign up with these guys and now I cant wait for AA even more now. A friendly group with big plans! Come join us!

Welcome Jonno. Looking forward to some stories about the one that got away.

Nezo
04-19-2014, 03:25 PM
Just joined as a Specialist. Easterners beware

marquis
04-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Welcome Nezo! Glad to have you on board!

Hawking
04-20-2014, 08:31 AM
Just joined as a Specialist. Easterners beware

Welcome Nez!

Vray
04-20-2014, 09:07 AM
Woww, I love the banner on our 1st page. It's beautifully classic :)

Aubriene
04-20-2014, 11:26 AM
Woww, I love the banner on our 1st page. It's beautifully classic :)

I completely agree, it looks fantastic!

Also hello! I'm new and looking forward to our future endeavors!

timaus
04-20-2014, 05:20 PM
I completely agree, it looks fantastic!

Also hello! I'm new and looking forward to our future endeavors!

Welcome Aubriene can't wait too work with you in the Trade Division! Also the application page is looking alot better and hopefully more people join our trading company so we can produce many top notch products and have people protect us as we transport those goods!

KrayPanda
04-20-2014, 06:03 PM
Beat me to it! I was going to say we now have our guild logo up and revamped the look of our main page! Please just take a peek to see the awesome!

Rendalli
04-20-2014, 07:09 PM
I know Weifert Lionheart has asked the GTC if they would like to join the growing fast Europa Network please consider it we can all mutually help each other in the game.

Nezo
04-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Welcome new members! It's going to be a great adventure we share together

Hawking
04-21-2014, 08:56 AM
I know Weifert Lionheart has asked the GTC if they would like to join the growing fast Europa Network please consider it we can all mutually help each other in the game.

We spoke about an alliance briefly. :)

timaus
04-21-2014, 11:59 AM
I wish I could put pics as my signature T.T

Ogedai
04-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Premier Purveyor of Luxury Commodities
Western Continent

I'm very interested in joining the Trade Division. However, I don't have much knowledge on the game and on which craft to choose from the list. Can I make that decision when the game is made available?

timaus
04-21-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm very interested in joining the Trade Division. However, I don't have much knowledge on the game and on which craft to choose from the list. Can I make that decision when the game is made available?

that should be fine a couple people are still deciding what there main crafting focus will be.

KrayPanda
04-21-2014, 07:44 PM
Congrats to hawking on alpha!!! Yay

Ashenpants
04-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Yarr, a fine gathering of plump merchants...

Addanc
04-21-2014, 09:54 PM
I don't suggest trying to plunder our merchants... or else...
this is your only warning

timaus
04-21-2014, 10:26 PM

How bout you just be good buds with us and maybe we will help you in getting some good ole booty ;).......... well some of us.

Dapeeb
04-22-2014, 12:21 AM
I have been in a WoW guild for many years and have also done a lot of PvP and arenas. I would love to be on your security division.

Hope to see you soon,
-Dapeeb

Addanc
04-22-2014, 05:59 AM
I have been in a WoW guild for many years and have also done a lot of PvP and arenas. I would love to be on your security division.

Hope to see you soon,
-Dapeeb
yay more security! dapeeb it's probably gonna be a couple hours before you get the info in your email for signing up on the forums, hawking hasn't figured out how to let anyone but him accept applications, and he is still asleep (5 am atm where he is)

Naifean
04-22-2014, 06:05 AM
I apologize if this has been asked before:

Are people from other time zones allowed to join? If so, how will that work out?

Hawking
04-22-2014, 07:55 AM
I apologize if this has been asked before:

Are people from other time zones allowed to join? If so, how will that work out?

We have folks from all over. :)

timaus
04-22-2014, 02:54 PM
Op spies are

.X.
04-22-2014, 03:47 PM
o.o yikes o.o you gonna be a spy?

they can join with you after all we trade, we pvp, we run instances, we do it all. everyone can find a place here :D and you are never going to be restricted to just one thing !

Although this is a late reply I have been lurking. lol

When I say waiting to see what they are doing, I mean they are going to make a guild, but I don't know what they are making their goals. I'm waiting for them to announce it so I can decide. Since I played with them in another game I don't want to just ditch them. So I'd like to hear their goals and then make my decision to join yours or stay with them.

Also I plan to play in the East continent. The westerners building skills are really tempting but the aesthetic won over in the end. xD

Addanc
04-22-2014, 04:35 PM
well hello again x. nice to see you still lurking :P

Simuland
04-22-2014, 05:14 PM
This guild looks right up my alley. Do you have to have an alpha key to apply?

timaus
04-22-2014, 05:36 PM
This guild looks right up my alley. Do you have to have an alpha key to apply?
No many of us do not have alpha keys. actually only two of us at the moment have alpha keys sadly.

Simuland
04-22-2014, 06:19 PM
Cool then ill apply for membership now.

.X.
04-22-2014, 06:48 PM
well hello again x. nice to see you still lurking :P

^-^

No many of us do not have alpha keys. actually only two of us at the moment have alpha keys sadly.

Time for a sleep over at those two guildies homes. xD

Addanc
04-22-2014, 11:11 PM
Don't think hawking has one yet, what I do know I is that we have reached over50 members.!!!!

Hawking
04-22-2014, 11:52 PM
Don't think hawking has one yet, what I do know I is that we have reached over50 members.!!!!

Welcome to all the new faces. Sorry I wasn't around much today. RL then some Alpha time. Will catch up soon. :)

Addanc
04-23-2014, 09:11 AM
^-^

So x how's that eye you are keeping on us

timaus
04-23-2014, 03:09 PM
its a little pink i bet

FuryEnder
04-23-2014, 06:46 PM
Welcome to all the new members that I missed! You guys will have a great experience at Greymoon. :)

Hawking
04-24-2014, 08:20 AM
its a little pink i bet

Better pink eye than stink eye. :)

Landrake
04-24-2014, 08:54 AM
Just applied. Good luck with the guild.

Vray
04-24-2014, 10:22 AM
Woow,, just away for 2 days and the Guild grow so much bigger.
Welcome everyoneee, we are happy to have you with us.
By the way, we need 1 DPS for raider static party to farm the 5 person dungeon :)

KrayPanda
04-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Glad to have you aboard Landrake! Welcome to the future :)

Nezo
04-24-2014, 06:15 PM
Welcome all new members to the guild!

timaus
04-24-2014, 09:59 PM
Welcome all enw members and people who bought the archeum founder's pack! it truthfully is not a bad deal.

Addanc
04-25-2014, 08:57 AM
Just a reminder to everyone, we are still actively looking for a raid officer. If you or someone you know would do a good job, please apply at Grey-moon.org

Aubriene
04-25-2014, 09:01 AM
Welcome to all the new folks! Also I wish everyone some great adventures with their new founder's packs. I can't justify getting one anytime soon, so I shall have to wait patiently... and thrive on many screenshots/videos/live-streams. >.>

Hawking
04-25-2014, 11:39 AM
Welcome to all the new folks! Also I wish everyone some great adventures with their new founder's packs. I can't justify getting one anytime soon, so I shall have to wait patiently... and thrive on many screenshots/videos/live-streams. >.>

We'll save a spot for ya. :)

Steadman
04-27-2014, 08:41 AM
join or die

Addanc
04-27-2014, 08:43 AM
We now have 77 Members! Still looking for a raiding officer! and I think Operations is still looking for a few people. not sure though.

we have a decent amount of players from our guild in alpha, so if you are in alpha or plan to be in it, come check us out. if you aren't in alpha, that's cool too. you don't have to be :)

DEFT
04-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Looks like a really cool guild. I like your organization structure. Will be keeping an eye on you guys for beta. :)

The Wanderer
04-27-2014, 02:03 PM
^^ I'm going Harihar-... Ha... Hanari (takes some getting used to), so I don't think I'll be able to join up, but I'll wave at you from across the sea. Seems like a pretty awesome guild.

Still kinda sad they're calling them guilds rather than expeditions like they do in Korea. ._.

Addanc
04-27-2014, 03:08 PM
Looks like a really cool guild. I like your organization structure. Will be keeping an eye on you guys for beta. :)
Haha glad to hear it,

And to the wanderer: once we establish ourselves on the northern continent you'll be able to join up

The Whip
04-27-2014, 08:07 PM
Greymoon during Alpha:

http://oi60.tinypic.com/20qf5ar.jpg

Aubriene
04-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Wish I could be there with you guys! Alas, I must wait.

Grey
04-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Grats on the alpha guys.

Gozu
04-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Just submitted the app on your site, hope you find me a good asset.

Just your magic support type here, planning on putting my hat on and fishing on long sea voyages or crafting parts for your wears while on land.

Addanc
04-29-2014, 09:19 AM
TY Grey!

Gozu has your application been approved yet?

Minstrel
04-29-2014, 08:33 PM
Waiting for beta seems so far, cant hold anticipation!free bump!

Gozu
04-29-2014, 10:31 PM
TY Grey!

Gozu has your application been approved yet?

Yes all is well. TY all, hope I'm am a good asset to the Company! I'll do my best =)

Hecktyr
04-30-2014, 01:10 AM
Sounds like a really cool guild , I'm currently in the alpha and making my way towards all the crafting and economy based stuff , I'm going to explore it a bit by myself a bit before i consider joining a guild but i'll make sure to keep an eye on this guild once the game hits beta.

(I'm a very economy based player and love finding different methods of trade)

Addanc
04-30-2014, 09:30 AM
Sounds good hecktyr. And gozu glad to hear it

KrayPanda
04-30-2014, 02:20 PM
So much fun. I cant peel myself away! I am very glad to hear you guys are interested in joining. Once a member joins, we take the time to get you setup and know where we are and everything! See you in game :)

Nezo
05-01-2014, 09:37 AM
Welcome to all of our new members!

Addanc
05-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Warning: Archeage is addicting.
warning #2: people camp the quest turn in docks for the large scarecrow

next:

Welcome to all our new members! We still need a raiding officer for the raider division of security

p.s. we have hit 124 members

Desphiria
05-02-2014, 05:52 PM
I applied to the company! I hope to have fun with you all whenever AA goes into beta or live mode. ^^

FuryEnder
05-03-2014, 05:51 AM
Thanks for joining Desphiria! Have a great time in our community. :)

KrayPanda
05-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Yay Dep!! Thanks for your questions, im glad you took the time to ask them because it shows the quality you bring to your gaming. Welcome aboard :)

kristjan50
05-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Will join if I get an alpha access.

Addanc
05-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Will join if I get an alpha access. you don't have to have alpha access to join us

Desphiria
05-05-2014, 09:47 AM
@KrayPanda Hehe you're welcome Kray and thankies.

Ravven
05-08-2014, 12:19 AM
*bump* for an excellent guild!

Moya
05-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Hey, I just started alpha the other day, but im not on the western continent. So far I've been adjusting to the game mechanics but have yet to begin any kind of crafting (just gathering. ) But I do however love the idea of rp and collaboration. Emphesis on true teamwork to insure the job gets done, and the protection to help get it done.

I don't know where I currently fit in this companies criteria, but I would love nothing more than to find an interest and share with others in the same way they would with me.

Songtress
05-10-2014, 02:51 PM
This sounds like its up my alley, now I just need to wait for Open Beta/ Release so I can play. Trade Division here I com!

Application Submited.

Though I do have a question: How are you all handling Roleplaying?

Is there some kind of particular Lore/Canon we're sticking with, or is the Guild forming in game as we form it (perhaps it was a smaller owned 'family' company at one point?)

Actually what is the IC guild's history?

Terroni
05-11-2014, 05:41 AM
Is it RP mandatory or in guild chat?

Rye
05-11-2014, 08:06 AM
Hi, I sumbitted an application. I'm liking how this guild is organized and its interests definitely align with mines.

I hope y'all accept me. :)

Vray
05-12-2014, 06:45 AM
Is it RP mandatory or in guild chat?

Please do RP as best as you can due we build a RP guild :) and have fun with everyone :)

It's been a long time since my last post here. I can't wait for Beta. If anyone know when will be the Beta starts, hehe..

StriderGypsy
05-24-2014, 04:42 PM
This seems Truly like a Professional Guild structure. I Very much want to Join I am in Alpha and My Alliance will be with Western continent. May I have an invite to the Guild I am in alpha and my in game character is <Striderpaw>. I am going to the Website to register or what not if that is part of the Process aswell. Aye fellow craftsmen hope to see you soon.

Raithen
05-29-2014, 08:33 AM
bump for Greymoon!

Maric
05-29-2014, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the invite. Look forward to launch!

kazevila
05-30-2014, 08:39 AM
We are still looking for more players. I have been in the guild for about 2 weeks and I am really enjoying the teamwork and cooperation. Everyone is helpful with helping one another with supplies, trade-runs, fishing trips, and other pvx.

.X.
06-01-2014, 08:49 PM
I just finished cleaning with bleach so it hurts. lol

its a little pink i bet
Nah, I use that "DRY EYE" stuff that keeps my eye moisturized and all white. ;D

Better pink eye than stink eye. :)

I agree with this. xD

So I ran into THIS (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?10654-Guilds-amp-Factions) today. I was wondering if it was true that East players can't join West players guilds and vice versa.

Happy2Kill
06-02-2014, 03:34 PM
This sounds great! I plan on joining in the Beta once I have the funds, played a lot of MMO's in my day, but never in a guild like this. I would love to try it since I am constantly the one supplying 100 member guilds by myself with the funds to keep fighting. Is there still room to join?

Pompadour
06-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Atmosphere in the guild is by far the most friendly I have encountered. Also very mature and professional!

Kirito956
06-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Even though I'm not one for RP, I'd surely enjoy the life of a body guard/Escort.
Save a spot on your security detail or homeland security.

Jaserion
06-08-2014, 08:51 AM
You need to make an Eastern guild too! :)

Tor
06-28-2014, 03:59 PM
As a fellow alpha member and role player, I would like to become part of an active role play community with an emphasis on economics. Seeing that your guild is already appealing to the Alpha founders who will also have access to "cash shop" points, allowing for quick profit, I would like to add to the cash pool. What I would like more than anything is to captain a ship and have a house on the coast. I want to engage in cross continental trade, finding the most cutting edge ways to profit, then at the end of the day retire to a lavish bourgeoisie life style. I know it will take a lot of effort and team work to accomplish my goal, and the goals of a trade community. If you and your associates are willing to aid in leveling, defense of trade caravans, and building projects, I will be willing to aid in the cause. I will be purchasing a headset and downloading TeamSpeak in a few hours. If there is anything you would like to know about me, or any other requirements to join please let me know.

Hawking
07-05-2014, 08:43 PM
retire to a lavish bourgeoisie life style

Awesome. lol

Pingonaut
07-09-2014, 05:22 AM
I've always seen Greymoon Trading Company members while on trade routes, never attacked me once. Seems like a lot of good people!

I'm considering applying, but I have a few questions. I've read your Company Charter. I have one problem: TS3 for me (and many, many others) really does not work well with ArcheAge and frequently causes problems. Is it strictly required as stated in your charter, or are there exceptions for such cases? I completely understand why it would be required, because even if you do not speak you need to hear your group members, but if TS3 keeps you from playing in the first place this is not an option.

I'm very much interested in the roleplaying and trading aspect of your guild, but since whether or not TS3 is strictly required is basically a dealbreaker (I simply cannot use it, it breaks/nearly breaks my game) I will or won't have to reconsider. If I get TS3 working with ArcheAge this will not be a problem, but until then, if there is a then, it is an issue.

Hawking
07-10-2014, 08:13 AM
I've always seen Greymoon Trading Company members while on trade routes, never attacked me once. Seems like a lot of good people!

I'm considering applying, but I have a few questions. I've read your Company Charter. I have one problem: TS3 for me (and many, many others) really does not work well with ArcheAge and frequently causes problems. Is it strictly required as stated in your charter, or are there exceptions for such cases? I completely understand why it would be required, because even if you do not speak you need to hear your group members, but if TS3 keeps you from playing in the first place this is not an option.

I'm very much interested in the roleplaying and trading aspect of your guild, but since whether or not TS3 is strictly required is basically a dealbreaker (I simply cannot use it, it breaks/nearly breaks my game) I will or won't have to reconsider. If I get TS3 working with ArcheAge this will not be a problem, but until then, if there is a then, it is an issue.

We will always deal with things like this on a case by case basis. Send me an email hawking(at)grey-moon.org.

Pingonaut
07-10-2014, 11:07 AM
We will always deal with things like this on a case by case basis. Send me an email hawking(at)grey-moon.org.

Will do, when I can.

konnigvanmessen
07-10-2014, 07:24 PM
look forward to working with you! One temporary problem: dont have beta, so ill see you when full comes out if betas not needed; Ill just have to listen to you!

Hawking
07-11-2014, 08:49 AM
look forward to working with you! One temporary problem: dont have beta, so ill see you when full comes out if betas not needed; Ill just have to listen to you!

We have a few folks who will join at launch. No problem.

Duthar
07-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Greetings Greymoon Trading Company! I just found this thread today and absolutely love what I've read! I submitted an application and have registered on the website. I can't wait to get into this game and get involved in Greymoon Trading Company!

Hawking
07-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Greetings Greymoon Trading Company! I just found this thread today and absolutely love what I've read! I submitted an application and have registered on the website. I can't wait to get into this game and get involved in Greymoon Trading Company!

Welcome to the Forums, and to Greymoon.

FakeSweden
07-14-2014, 05:36 PM
I have been reading the whole thread so far, and it took some time. But I must say I'm impressed, both by the serious and the fun side in a good mix.
I like Roleplaying, even though I tend to focus more on the game, and I love MMO who involves trading, production & building. Right now my eyes are on trading and transporting goods, but who knows, it might change when I start playing for real. I've always tend to end up trading in games, which have trading options.

I'm a Silver Founder, which means I got a 100% chance of joining the Closed Beta in 4 day, and I'm gonna join playing as a Nuian on West Faction with 2 friends. I haven't spoken to my friends about Greymoon Trading Company, but I myself are VERY interested. But I would like to know how many are currently involved in the Trading Division, and how many players do you expect to have in the Closed Beta?

And I would like to start off slow, and then work my way through, no resposibilities from the beginning, that will come later If I'm just as excited as I am right now :)
P.S My 2 friends have been talking A LOT about maybe protection my caravans, security or raiding. So if I can talk them into taking a look at this, you might get 2 more members, no promises though! :D ;D

Hawking
07-15-2014, 08:37 AM
I have been reading the whole thread so far, and it took some time. But I must say I'm impressed, both by the serious and the fun side in a good mix.
I like Roleplaying, even though I tend to focus more on the game, and I love MMO who involves trading, production & building. Right now my eyes are on trading and transporting goods, but who knows, it might change when I start playing for real. I've always tend to end up trading in games, which have trading options.

I'm a Silver Founder, which means I got a 100% chance of joining the Closed Beta in 4 day, and I'm gonna join playing as a Nuian on West Faction with 2 friends. I haven't spoken to my friends about Greymoon Trading Company, but I myself are VERY interested. But I would like to know how many are currently involved in the Trading Division, and how many players do you expect to have in the Closed Beta?

And I would like to start off slow, and then work my way through, no resposibilities from the beginning, that will come later If I'm just as excited as I am right now :)
P.S My 2 friends have been talking A LOT about maybe protection my caravans, security or raiding. So if I can talk them into taking a look at this, you might get 2 more members, no promises though! :D ;D

Check your PMs. :)

Fenris4024
07-15-2014, 08:39 AM
Hi all! This is certainly something that I've been searching for in an MMO for a lonnnnng time, and from the little bit of Alpha I've played, I think AA with RP will be absolutley amazing! I've applied to the site and am formally tossing my hat into the ring here as well. While I enjoy PvP and the PVE experience, I'm looking more for the crafting and trading that AA has to offer, so I assume I should apply for the Trade side of things (at least for why I'm here)

I checked metalworking for my trade, but that might change, dunno at the moment. See you all in game!

Covenant77
07-15-2014, 11:32 AM
Hello all,

Ive read up on your guild and I am interested. My wife and I are in Alpha. She will be crafting and I have a more PvP bent. My question is do you still need a hand in the Security Division? A bit about my qualifications:

RL- Current military with 15 years experience. Tactical training concerning logistics convoys and their protection. (Captain)

Online - Designed, implemented and managed the infantry tactics for a 150+ guild in Planetside 2 (Sunder Military Gaming). I designed the training program and managed it. Training included convoys, convoy protection and engagements with the enemy. During my command we were the #2 guild on the Mattherson server.
Led a successful Knighthood in Shadowbane (for those of you who remember that game) and also in the first Darkfall. The Atlantian Knights. We were more a defensive organization protecting our gatherers, crafters and lands.

If you have need of a this kind of experience in the Security Division let me know and my wife and I will complete an application.

Regards,

Covenant

Hawking
07-16-2014, 10:35 PM
Hello all,

Ive read up on your guild and I am interested. My wife and I are in Alpha. She will be crafting and I have a more PvP bent. My question is do you still need a hand in the Security Division? A bit about my qualifications:

RL- Current military with 15 years experience. Tactical training concerning logistics convoys and their protection. (Captain)

Online - Designed, implemented and managed the infantry tactics for a 150+ guild in Planetside 2 (Sunder Military Gaming). I designed the training program and managed it. Training included convoys, convoy protection and engagements with the enemy. During my command we were the #2 guild on the Mattherson server.
Led a successful Knighthood in Shadowbane (for those of you who remember that game) and also in the first Darkfall. The Atlantian Knights. We were more a defensive organization protecting our gatherers, crafters and lands.

If you have need of a this kind of experience in the Security Division let me know and my wife and I will complete an application.

Regards,

Covenant

Welcome. :)

Zerlis
07-21-2014, 10:10 AM
Hello there Greymoon Trading! After reading about your guild, I love the approach you've decided to take with Archeage, and I would be thrilled if you would have me in your security division. I've submitted an application to your website. I haven't done enough crafting to know which craft i prefer, so I left my craft as none for now. I look forward to joining your company. =)

Hawking
07-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Hello there Greymoon Trading! After reading about your guild, I love the approach you've decided to take with Archeage, and I would be thrilled if you would have me in your security division. I've submitted an application to your website. I haven't done enough crafting to know which craft i prefer, so I left my craft as none for now. I look forward to joining your company. =)

Welcome aboard!