PDA

View Full Version : Fix this goldspam bot crisis

Viktus
10-02-2014, 03:17 PM
I'm getting extremely fed up with this game and its lack of control towards dealing with gold bots and spammers. I cannot enjoy the game when every 5 minutes i have to stop to block a slew of bots trying to sell me gold, hogging up chat so i cant see anything. It happens every 10 seconds on my server (inoch) and its getting really old. Id like to buy patron but im definitely not going to put any more money or time into this game unless this issue shows promise of results ? What have you doing to combat this ? What actions do you plan to take to alleviate or resolve this issue ? A min level requirement for chat ? Tighter controls on code injection ? How does hackshield even work ? These are all questions im sure the millions of players would like to have addressed within coming patches or im sure youre going to be losing a lot of players.

Kolro
10-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Agreed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icecarver
10-02-2014, 04:24 PM
They are fixing it...by banning regular players. Once all the players are banned the gold sellers will only have eachother to spam...problem solved.

WaltG
10-02-2014, 04:31 PM
They are fixing it...by banning regular players. Once all the players are banned the gold sellers will only have eachother to spam...problem solved.

I absolutely agree with you, sir.

Tretruz
10-02-2014, 04:32 PM
Gold spam is horrible its none stop, and the fact you cant see the names to block them because there isn't a limit to the characters that can be used when sending msgs. They need to fix the amount of characters that can be used and limit the time between msgs. Also please everyone send i help requests and bug reports to Trion about gold spamers until they do something about this. See how Trion likes dealing with the same amount of bug reports as we do Gold Spams. The answer isnt to block them because you would spend all day or all your game time doing this.

Viktus
10-02-2014, 05:38 PM

No kidding, the laughable part about this is, i would post regularly the names of who to block when they begin their spam raid so that everyone can try to block them and guess what?? I'M the one who gets silenced with a recovery period. What a joke

Darthtanian
10-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Same server. Same crap. Gm's not doing their jobs. Cant even fix broken quest where people jam the cotton harvest carts so we can not progress any further in the quest line. support tickets un answered for over a week etc...

Darthtanian
10-02-2014, 06:27 PM
Gold spam is horrible its none stop, and the fact you cant see the names to block them because there isn't a limit to the characters that can be used when sending msgs. They need to fix the amount of characters that can be used and limit the time between msgs. Also please everyone send i help requests and bug reports to Trion about gold spamers until they do something about this. See how Trion likes dealing with the same amount of bug reports as we do Gold Spams. The answer isnt to block them because you would spend all day or all your game time doing this.

Sent in multiple tickets. Just canned responses from them.

Viktus
10-02-2014, 08:11 PM
We need to keep making noise about this instead of letting them sweep it under the rug!!! copy and paste our pages and pages of blocked character lists to show them just how bad it really is!!!