PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.11

Scapes
10-02-2014, 08:02 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/02/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-11/)

Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.11 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?76320)! The patch notes can be found below.

GAMEPLAY
* Chatting in the Faction, Shout, Trade, Need Party, and Nation chat channels is now restricted to characters that are level 15 and higher.
* The Kraken has toughened its tentacles and now can only be damaged by siege weapons (including ship cannons). Prepare for a harder encounter with the terror of the deep, adventurers!
* Healer weapons have been added to quest rewards.
* Healer weapons have been added to Hasla weapons, redeemable using [Faded Compassion Token]s.
* Warehouses can now be expanded to a maximum of 130 slots.

INTERFACE
* Only active trial participants may speak in Trial chat.
* Some mount icons have been updated to differentiate them.
* Added a space between the colon and text in whispers for better legibility.

UPCOMING
* The [Seal-Point Sabrefang] battle pet is refusing to grow up and become an adult sabrefang. XLGAMES is teaching it that all little battle pets need to grow up some day. Be sure to hold onto your [Seal-Point Sabrefang], it's being fixed!

This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

For the latest developments, be sure to visit our Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767-ArcheAge-Launch-Frequently-Asked-Questions) and Known Issues (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?47390-ArcheAge-Launch-Known-Issues) threads.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/02/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-11/)

qqninja123
10-02-2014, 08:05 PM
first post ya! Healer weapons YA!

Yuisoku
10-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Nice, first patch with 100% good changes :). Now make char scrollable with mouse, this is not DOS computer time

Toy Fuzion
10-02-2014, 08:11 PM

Yes, yes! YES!

*Fist bump*

Jahosefat
10-02-2014, 08:20 PM
just curious. I love the changes for only lev 15 or above in chat, but is there a channel that the lev 15 and below can chat in to ask questions etc while leveling? I know it is nice for new players to be able to ask questions in chat...is there a help channel?

Scapes
10-02-2014, 08:25 PM
just curious. I love the changes for only lev 15 or above in chat, but is there a channel that the lev 15 and below can chat in to ask questions etc while leveling? I know it is nice for new players to be able to ask questions in chat...is there a help channel?

There are local channels available such as Shout and Say.

EDIT: Shout is covered by this change.

Lektic
10-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Any word on arena que times? They're absurdly long as of right now. On Ollo during peak time it is an easy 10+ minute wait for a 3 minute game.

Eliandal
10-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Thanks for this (and thank XL for the quick turn around on changes - in cross continental game dev timetables :D) Some great changes! (Now - just get those "handful" of weeks over with - we want Auroria, the housing AND the castles :) )

Jahosefat
10-02-2014, 08:33 PM
There are local channels available such as Shout and Say.

The notes say shout is limited to 15+ as well. Also, say isn't much help when its limited to a short range and a bunch of other new players. Can i suggest making a "Help" channel that is global in range but maybe is put in a separate tab? It's just a QOL issue for new players and I for one was glad to be able to ask veteran players questions while leveling up and learning the game.

OranDoge
10-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Hey scapes, will the healing weapons in Hasla be 1h clubs or 2h or something else.

Crashking
10-02-2014, 08:37 PM
I'm all for killing the chat spam... but curious if the level requirement change for them with be permanent or temporary until the Trion chat filtering is implemented. Such a large world can be confusing so yes, many new (legit) players like to ask questions and get advice. I would have thought that the level be set to more around 10 since it seems if you follow the entire quests lines your level 10 when leaving your starting zone.

Otherwise here changes are great for the game... glad to see a step in positive direction.

artlessknave
10-02-2014, 08:39 PM
The help channel would just fill up with spam, and nobody who COULD help would ever join it...totally defeating the purpose...

Gorixin
10-02-2014, 08:44 PM
what about those of us that have been wrongly banned? when are those bans going to be reversed?

Broheads
10-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Tell me a Scepter will be added to hasla...

NightRoud
10-02-2014, 08:45 PM
any updates about adding more costumes?

Kiyoko
10-02-2014, 08:47 PM
I'm all for killing the chat spam... but curious if the level requirement change for them with be permanent or temporary until the Trion chat filtering is implemented. Such a large world can be confusing so yes, many new (legit) players like to ask questions and get advice. I would have thought that the level be set to more around 10 since it seems if you follow the entire quests lines your level 10 when leaving your starting zone.

Otherwise here changes are great for the game... glad to see a step in positive direction.

Level 15 is a reasonable compromise. Typically (on both sides) you can get to level 15 in about 2 hours if you know it, or 4 if you don't.

Mops4ever
10-02-2014, 08:47 PM
Nice job on adding a healer weapons to Hasla, what about the poor mages who use scepter?

PuppyCat
10-02-2014, 08:48 PM
This is a good start

ndot
10-02-2014, 08:58 PM
It's amazing all the other issues that are happening to people while y'all busy adding bikinis back to the marketplace. A+++

omg salty

Gremmel
10-02-2014, 09:15 PM
So basically now I have to disable /s instead of the other previous two?

WhateverNameLOL
10-02-2014, 09:23 PM
" ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.11: Patch Notes

GAMEPLAY
* Chatting in the Faction, Shout, Trade, Need Party, and Nation chat channels is now restricted to characters that are level 15 and higher."

I knew you guys are listening to your players !
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?64269-***-solution-against-goldspamming-bots-***/page5&highlight=solution+goldspamming

Thats why you are the best !
Thumbs up !

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/s403x403/10297595_672383552797180_475760419247850642_n.jpg

Invisihole
10-02-2014, 09:24 PM
No scepter in Hasla / quest rewards still? Trino y u hate caster tank

BrittneyCat
10-02-2014, 09:25 PM
New players can also use Google... that's what I used when I was a n00b, it works trust me.:p

Deepjay
10-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Yes! The level limit on characters is awesome and a much needed change. Thanks a lot.

Now add mouse scrolling!

PaCO
10-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Nice... love the chat lvl 15 thing... thank god

Aphrodite
10-02-2014, 09:27 PM
I still think is not good enough to block gold spam. I think they still can put all bot to lvl up 15 and spam.

Kerpal
10-02-2014, 09:30 PM
I dont really know what to say about this update.
The most annoying part about ArcheAge is this ♥♥♥♥ing Hasla ♥♥♥♥.
What about more Options to get decent Weapons besides of that Hasla ♥♥♥♥ and crafting that nobody really can Pay?

Enjoy endless hours of trying to get a spot or even a Party because everybody wants now the Healer tokens.

Phillypop
10-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Sooooo can't use find party (even tho that was never used by the spambots) to find a party for everyone's favorite first raid, clockwork rebellion, and cant ask in /faction about it, newbies are gonna get sooo frustrated. also.. my client didn't patch yet, it just launched like it always does..

Phillypop
10-02-2014, 09:36 PM
I still think is not good enough to block gold spam. I think they still can put all bot to lvl up 15 and spam.

Thats quite ok, we can track and pk leveling bots and get some revenge.. Muhahahaha

BrittneyCat
10-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Sooooo can't use find party (even tho that was never used by the spambots) to find a party for everyone's favorite first raid, clockwork rebellion, and cant ask in /faction about it, newbies are gonna get sooo frustrated. also.. my client didn't patch yet, it just launched like it always does..
The patch isn't out yet. Go to the Server Status forum, it says when it launches.

Evopure
10-02-2014, 09:44 PM
I dont really know what to say about this update.
The most annoying part about ArcheAge is this ♥♥♥♥ing Hasla ♥♥♥♥.
What about more Options to get decent Weapons besides of that Hasla ♥♥♥♥ and crafting that nobody really can Pay?

Enjoy endless hours of trying to get a spot or even a Party because everybody wants now the Healer tokens.

So, much like everyone was after Conviction tokens, because it was the only caster weapon?
You don't NEED to go to Hasla. You're choosing to go through so many hours/days (3 days for me) to get a good weapon. This is a hard MMO, which is good. There's too many easy MMO's around here, about time for a change of pace. And people who can't handle the challenge can go back to WoW or Wildstar.

Evopure
10-02-2014, 09:46 PM

Considering how hard it is to completely delete gold spammers (WoW hasn't done it, FF14 hasnt, Wildstar hasnt. It's going to be in every MMO), considering the character is instantly banned/deleted after they post the spam is pretty good. And don't forget that Trion has to communicate with XL to do a lot of stuff. The chat restriction is fine.

toafarmer
10-02-2014, 09:51 PM
GAMEPLAY
* Chatting in the Faction, Shout, Trade, Need Party, and Nation chat channels is now restricted to characters that are level 15 and higher.
* The Kraken has toughened its tentacles and now can only be damaged by siege weapons (including ship cannons). Prepare for a harder encounter with the terror of the deep, adventurers!
* Healer weapons have been added to quest rewards.
* Healer weapons have been added to Hasla weapons, redeemable using [Faded Compassion Token]s.
* Warehouses can now be expanded to a maximum of 130 slots.

INTERFACE
* Some mount icons have been updated to differentiate them.

UPCOMING
* The [Seal-Point Sabrefang] battle pet is refusing to grow up and become an adult sabrefang. XLGAMES is teaching it that all little battle pets need to grow up some day. Be sure to hold onto your [Seal-Point Sabrefang], it's being fixed!

So...

1) I see lots of bots leveling to level 15 (even more than what we already have... and we have a TON of bots) so they can spam.
2) No changes to the max message... that gold seller I wont mention the name wins again.
3) No mention of lost caravan quest fix.
4) No mention about the bots.
5) No changes about land (this is understandable, though).
6) No mention about teleporter bots and other client exploits.

Not promising...

Kerpal
10-02-2014, 09:55 PM
So, much like everyone was after Conviction tokens, because it was the only caster weapon?
You don't NEED to go to Hasla. You're choosing to go through so many hours/days (3 days for me) to get a good weapon. This is a hard MMO, which is good. There's too many easy MMO's around here, about time for a change of pace. And people who can't handle the challenge can go back to WoW or Wildstar.

Before you trash talk you might know that everybody need to go to Hasla because there is no other option in Weapons at the moment.
And also you maybe know that it would be not Hard to put some decent Weapons like the ones in Hasla into the level 50 Instance.
There is no Challange about puting 400 People into a small piece of Map.

Mindiih
10-02-2014, 09:59 PM
No mention about server restrictions.. friend still can't join because creating character is blocked on Eanna. I'd say it's false advertising since in MMO you should be able to play with friends.

Gauldoth
10-02-2014, 10:03 PM
When are the hasla updates 1 and 2 comming?

Chosen
10-02-2014, 10:03 PM
One more fail Trion WTB hasla Scepter... how you can be soo amateurs?

Neth
10-02-2014, 10:05 PM
You spoke of UI changes, so I was hoping for some form of help regarding actually being able to lock a tooltip in place so to be able to mouse-over on the debuff icon.. and also, please please, could you see if you got time to throw in being able to have background fade different on separate tabs ? ;) LOVES :D

pandaz
10-02-2014, 10:06 PM
Just wondering if you guys can add in a manual queue for jury duty? Since people are queued when they login (assuming theyre eligible for it) it can take 6 or 7 hours to get jury duty, and my game is bound to crash before that happens. Will never get my jury cape at this rate, so making it a manual queue will keep the queues a bit lower for the ones who actually have a reason to do it. Been like 4 days on Kyrios and ive only managed to get 1 jury duty after about 6 hours of finding new ways to stay in game without getting kicked.

Riker
10-02-2014, 10:08 PM
Nice Weapons for Cleric !!! But how the ..... we will take our weapons from quest after we are lvl 50 win all quest done ....... I realy want to hear a answer of this .

Enahgy
10-02-2014, 10:12 PM
so what about the healers that did quests already. are we just boned now because we did the quests?

Evopure
10-02-2014, 10:13 PM
Before you trash talk you might know that everybody need to go to Hasla because there is no other option in Weapons at the moment.
And also you maybe know that it would be not Hard to put some decent Weapons like the ones in Hasla into the level 50 Instance.
There is no Challange about puting 400 People into a small piece of Map.

You don't need to though. i got from lvl 46 to 50 just by crafting cloth gear for my guild. hardly had to quest in Hasla.
I understand though, it took me 3 days to get mine. But it's also not hard to make gold in this game. Get a clipper with a tradepack and go for it. if you don't have a farm, find a family. With that gold you can get mats for a decent weapon.
There's always the honor ones too, if you're desperate.

Aphrodite
10-02-2014, 10:14 PM
Considering how hard it is to completely delete gold spammers (WoW hasn't done it, FF14 hasnt, Wildstar hasnt. It's going to be in every MMO), considering the character is instantly banned/deleted after they post the spam is pretty good. And don't forget that Trion has to communicate with XL to do a lot of stuff. The chat restriction is fine.
They still can train many characters by using bot. I see others mmo like that.

Evopure
10-02-2014, 10:15 PM
so what about the healers that did quests already. are we just boned now because we did the quests?

Don't forget you can combine 1 token each for an arctic token, which turns into 5 of your choice. If you have spare ones, do that. Though most people would have known or at least guessed that Trion would have added a scepter/club.

Cyndaquil
10-02-2014, 10:16 PM
Nice fixes! Keep it up :D

SilentSagas
10-02-2014, 10:17 PM
Scapes,

Just make a Newbie channel open to all. Non-newbies can just turn it off.

Evopure
10-02-2014, 10:17 PM
They still can train many characters by using bot. I see others mmo like that.

You don't understand that this is, the the large scheme of things, a small fix until XL games tells Trion what they can do with their game, right?

Megadone
10-02-2014, 10:18 PM
About time !!!

Love the patch notes, and yes yes yes to txt fix on whispers... there where no space now it should be, much more readable w00t w00t !!

And finely channel restrictions, prolly the smartest thing done so far, +1 to Trion and ... have to say it even if I don't want to... +1 to XL Games(bittersweet effect since I know XL Games is holding the breaks -.-)

Now more bans for glich abusers, hackers, macroes and improve the F2P LP online regain, just make it 10/5 like patron.... the offline SHOULD stay 0 for F2P no matter what, I read you guys where trying to get some offline for F2P... well I suggest stop trying cuz it's a bad idea... just make it so we can chop down more then 3 tree's and ppl will be happy.... leave the offline for F2P at 0 please, but boost online to 10/5.

My 2 cents anyways, tnx for info Scapes!

Cuttings
10-02-2014, 10:19 PM
"Healer weapons", more than one added to Hasla?

Azuc
10-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Nice and smart ones.

I really want to see more UI improvements like saving the position of the health bars of party members (resizing them would be awesome too) and saving some configuration options that change each time I log in. Also, to polish graphic`s glitches as the Mountain covering the air ship towers in Falcorth and the blurry textures while using dx11.

Azuc
10-02-2014, 10:22 PM
"Healer weapons", more than one added to Hasla?

I presume 1 hand and 2 hand clubs.

Ckrit
10-02-2014, 10:25 PM
I'm impressed. A healer weapon ,hopefully on par with other Hasla weapons, and sensible chat restrictions for the current situation.

I didn't believe that Trion's relationship with XL was this well developed. Consider that Korea and Russia didn't have anything like this from Hasla, "Westernisation" is real.

Whether there should be Hasla weapons at all is up for debate, but it's reassuring that player/customer concerns are recognised.

kalgor
10-02-2014, 10:32 PM

Yes, what about the complete lack of scepters in any quest reward and Hasla tokens?

Broheads
10-02-2014, 10:33 PM
So I guess you guys really hate Defiler, Dreambreaker, Cabalist, etc.

Nagilum
10-02-2014, 10:34 PM
For goodness sake, fix the CTRL+V bug!

Aphrodite
10-02-2014, 10:39 PM
You don't understand that this is, the the large scheme of things, a small fix until XL games tells Trion what they can do with their game, right?
I just think very hard to stop gold spam since they have bot very smart. I see bot play card game too. XD

hobieone
10-02-2014, 10:47 PM
i see no mention of wether or not the illegal rootkit known as hackshield will be removed. considering there is no mention of it in you EULA or TOS that we agreed to. plus the fact that every anti virus company and even microsoft considers hackshield and gamegaurd as security threats. and the fact that it is against U.S. federal law to distribute any type of rootkits with any software regardless wether you inform people or not.

Please stress to xlgames that hackshield needs to be removed or they will risk losing the western markets!

altho the rest of the patch notes sounds good.

name
10-02-2014, 10:59 PM

bad thing, didn`t expect it would be done actualy.
i`ll tell why.
more difficult to spot goldsellers.
now instead of just needing to go to starting zones they can be anywhere.
a goldseller doesn`t get banned fast anyway so the little thing of them using a bot to lvl or just by hand doesn`t matter for them because the gains are way bigger than lvl a char to 15.
better have some trustworthy people in game which ban them fast as possible and before that fix the chat abuse.

i know it comes from players suggestions, but would have thought Trion would be more intelligent so i didn`t start about this earlier.
the whole point of this story in other words is, this change will make it worse.

already not having the spamchannel open for days. and also not waiting for names anymore of the goldsellers.
it`s something Trion should fix.
because when they re active you don`t offer a chat channel.
and people just like to chat or read sometimes.
it`s degrading the game already.

DoctorApe
10-02-2014, 11:07 PM
The trial system change is unwelcome. What if past victims of the defendant want to speak out?

Acolerd
10-02-2014, 11:08 PM
what is the healer weapon tho... is it more greatclubs cause there is nothing in crafting for healer staff... i have 2 weapons as a heirophant... only want the staff, str and agi dont help me at all.

Kaleyla
10-02-2014, 11:18 PM
When will you add 1h (scepter) magic weapons. Now even healers got theirs. I'm sure i'm not the only person that has mage class and use 1h scepter and shield. Please add them next update.
*sad* more hasla grinding...

Migael
10-02-2014, 11:20 PM
I dont know if this has been taken up, cant find any thread about it.
I quess there are alot of founders out there (Im one of them) which cant build house nor a 16x16 farm, I only got 8x8 one.
For me this is pretty sad when I cant use my founder "titel" to full, when there are no space in the building zones to build on.

When the BETA ended it was like everything, characters, houses, farms etc dident get *deleted* when the game starts for real, so some of us which dident have the lucky to get inlogged on the first day couldent get the housing space to build on.
I couldent even use the Head Start pack, when it was up 4-days before the start for other none head start players, cus tons of issues with the patching.
So after almost 2days when the head start pack ended, I could log in, but then everything was claimed already...

My friend told me that alot of none Founder players which hasent payed for a founder pack could both build house and 16x16 farm, when players which has payed with real money to be a founder cant even build an 8x8 farm and must buy 16x16 spot with ingame money, which that amount is really hard to get...

Can you please explain to me how this can be happening??

PS: I cant do a character on the other new servers, for hope of get a housing spot, when I got 2 friends playing on my server and one of them has a house and a 16x16farm now and I understand him if he dont wanna start all over again.

I just feel I dont get everything I can as a founder, when I have payed for it.

ieJkee
10-02-2014, 11:23 PM
trion give us content...
dungeon and trade packs are unbearable

Raizen
10-02-2014, 11:30 PM
what about a Hasla Scepter?

SilentSagas
The dungeons are just really laggy and buggy. Every boss has special abilities that aren't fluid. It's like a weird twitchy around thing. I know what the bosses do. I know how to counteract them. But their programming is garbage, and I can't deal with them as I know was envisioned. Barrels fall from sky, supposed to run, but half instantly explode on me. All skills disabled, second later the boss does his disable on me at like 10x animation speed, boss appears on other side of area, boss is suddenly back on top of me. Seriously, gut the dang special mechanics. They are whacked as hell. They don't work right.

hyrm
there is literally NOTHING hard about thsi mmo...

google archeage gold...buy gold...wait...buy deplhinad weapon..profit

SO HARD!

Meciel
10-02-2014, 11:38 PM

bad thing, didn`t expect it would be done actualy.
i`ll tell why.
more difficult to spot goldsellers.
now instead of just needing to go to starting zones they can be anywhere.
a goldseller doesn`t get banned fast anyway so the little thing of them using a bot to lvl or just by hand doesn`t matter for them because the gains are way bigger than lvl a char to 15.
better have some trustworthy people in game which ban them fast as possible and before that fix the chat abuse.

i know it comes from players suggestions, but would have thought Trion would be more intelligent so i didn`t start about this earlier.
the whole point of this story in other words is, this change will make it worse.

already not having the spamchannel open for days. and also not waiting for names anymore of the goldsellers.
it`s something Trion should fix.
because when they re active you don`t offer a chat channel.
and people just like to chat or read sometimes.
it`s degrading the game already.

What a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ oO I can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are, so I won't... I will just say: Please think about what you post before you do it...

Meciel
10-02-2014, 11:40 PM
there is literally NOTHING hard about thsi mmo...

google archeage gold...buy gold...wait...buy deplhinad weapon..profit

SO HARD!

You are joking right? Or maybe just being sacastic? If not, you have no idea how this game works :D

ElliottXO
10-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Good changes. I couldn't understand how this game could even be launched with level 1 chat free for all.

To all the pessimists: a level 15 bot is actually worth something to the gold selling company, especially if trino manages to ban them within an appropriate time (which is currently a joke). That is why 99% of the chat spam came from level 1 chars/accounts.

I wish there would be some action against bots though. Never understood these calculations. If you have someone fulltime banning bots you will save thousands of reports that you have to go through, which saves time. You save a competitor to your own cash shop and you keep players happy... whatever. ElliottXO out, MBA.

vibron
10-02-2014, 11:51 PM
wthat wrong with trion ? after download the patch he start download the whole client again wtf

fragnot
10-02-2014, 11:57 PM
When will you add 1h (scepter) magic weapons. Now even healers got theirs. I'm sure i'm not the only person that has mage class and use 1h scepter and shield. Please add them next update.
*sad* more hasla grinding...

I want a Hasla scepter aswell !! :(

eequinox
10-03-2014, 12:10 AM
that would defeat the purpose of " Chatting in the Faction, Shout, Trade, Need Party, and Nation chat channels is now restricted to characters that are level 15 and higher" this is to help control all them lovely gold seller bots flooding all chats

Sollaen
10-03-2014, 12:14 AM
I love these changes. Thank you Trion for listening!!

nutterbird
10-03-2014, 12:18 AM
Going to fix the ♥♥♥♥ING LAG SPIKE ISSUES THAT EVERYONE IS HAVING?????

Iwi
10-03-2014, 12:21 AM
The notes say shout is limited to 15+ as well. Also, say isn't much help when its limited to a short range and a bunch of other new players. Can i suggest making a "Help" channel that is global in range but maybe is put in a separate tab? It's just a QOL issue for new players and I for one was glad to be able to ask veteran players questions while leveling up and learning the game.

Well since they did that fix against goldsellers spammers, some kind of global helping chat couldn't be possibly usable, ppl wouldn't use the chat since goldsellers would be there 24/24h :p

DJRastafari
10-03-2014, 12:24 AM
And here I am, waiting for the 10% Marketplace Discount I was promised on purchase of my founder's pack, on the Patron perks of that moment.

Feeling the Bait and Switch hard atm...

Kdchan
10-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.11 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?76320)! The patch notes can be found below.

Hi Scapes, i've a question, since i already reach level 50 as a cleric (vitalism,songcraft,auramancy) but forced to choose a INT staff (Heroic), can you change the weapon to a Greatclub Healing Power one for my class?

Forcing me to leveling up again from 1 to 50 to obtain my dedicated weapon is awfull, and hasla is very hard atm cause the area is crowed with people and pkers.

Is possible this exchange? In case i submit a ticket.

Thanks.

NiburuSUN
10-03-2014, 12:27 AM
Chat channels and Hasla weapons are good. Whats with Boarderless Windowed Mode and Inverted Mouse, requestet since alpha ? Rather forcus on that then expanding the warehouse so people can spend more money in the shop (without getting 10% discount) for expansion scrolls.

dissapointing patch for the money i paed for this scam

ElliottXO
10-03-2014, 12:34 AM
Hi Scapes, i've a question, since i already reach level 50 as a cleric (vitalism,songcraft,auramancy) but forced to choose a INT staff (Heroic), can you change the weapon to a Greatclub Healing Power one for my class?

Forcing me to leveling up again from 1 to 50 to obtain my dedicated weapon is awfull, and hasla is very hard atm cause the area is crowed with people and pkers.

Is possible this exchange? In case i submit a ticket.

Thanks.

+1

How do I get the latest quest club now before I go into Hasla grind? I've already finished the quest.

felstrex
10-03-2014, 12:37 AM
The chat ban is good, however it will be only a few hours before the spammers are back with a lvl 15 toon, i made one quickly so will they, their income stream is reliant on it. It has been mentioned before in other posts that Trion needs some people dedicated to stopping these guys, look I know it is nice to punch out at 7 or whatever it is and go home, but the game doesn't punch out. Have Players go through a screening process and then be monitored to be almost like a chat Monitor. reward them with in game items, loyalty tokens, boosts, tax certificates or whatever digital products you deem fit. I think Patron would be a stretch for this service and have it run strictly voluntarily. I played one game were you were given x amount of in game currency per hour you worked for the game as a Moderator. People were able to get some handy stuff. It also allowed the company workers to punch the clock as normal.

I do think this is the right direction and am glad to see that at least some of our smaller concerns are being addressed.

Kdchan
10-03-2014, 12:40 AM
Hasla grind is very slow and boring, so i'm fine with the quest reward weapon, atm i've a heroic staff (the only choice for us healers before this new patch).

Any answer from Trion/Scapes is appreciated. I've already submitted a ticket too, asking for an exchange if possibile.

FDrake
10-03-2014, 12:54 AM
Hmm new residential Zones would be cool. Still no places for 16x16 or 24x24 on Shatigon. Then there are zones for thatched-roof houses only, but when i go there, there are only big scarecrow farms.

Kromi
10-03-2014, 12:55 AM
with the patch was unlocked the creation of the characters on all servers or not?

Meaples
10-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Jesus Christ. The amount of people complaining about the downtime and the patch itself is ridiculous. Don't you have anything better to do during the meantime - like a job/school/work/read interesting articles? Unless you are all below the age of 18, I really don't want to know how any of you (the ones complaining) actually behave in real life. Sorry for the rant but the fact that Trion gets all the flak for your problems just shows how good you are at dealing with said problems.

Appetite
10-03-2014, 01:23 AM
What about 1Handed Scepters??

Ziko
10-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Jesus Christ. The amount of people complaining about the downtime and the patch itself is ridiculous. Don't you have anything better to do during the meantime - like a job/school/work/read interesting articles? Unless you are all below the age of 18, I really don't want to know how any of you (the ones complaining) actually behave in real life. Sorry for the rant but the fact that Trion gets all the flak for your problems just shows how good you are at dealing with said problems.

Not seen anyone moaning about the downtime.Don't you have anything better to do than come rant while waiting?

killian
10-03-2014, 01:33 AM

Indeed, it's good they added the healing weapon, but what about the scepter??
I mean i find it hard to understand they didn't inplement it in the first place...
Now you are almost restricted to sword nodachi staff ...

Trubble
10-03-2014, 01:35 AM
Just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for everything you're doing. It's a kickass game, with loads of features c:
I always get bored of MMORPGs... but with Archage I haven't been the slightest bit bored!
Keep on working hard, as you're obviously already doing... Sad that some just complain instead of enjoying the game (Understood the complaints over the queues but that seems close to solved now so ~)

Thank you!!

MessiahOnMelisara
10-03-2014, 01:36 AM
Really good updates.

keep it up

~M~

Trubble
10-03-2014, 01:37 AM

You said it. So true.

name
10-03-2014, 01:43 AM
i actualy have no life :D
but had a doctor apointment.
not that i would have complainted ;p
updates/maintenance just take time ;p
i didn`t read the complaints yet, but i guess reacting to it like that isn`t the 100% smartest thing to do also ;p
maybe just read over it, just like when people make weird comments anywhere.
read over it, don`t react because most of the time it ends up on aggression and some liking it.

Elyos
10-03-2014, 01:43 AM
No mention about server restrictions.. friend still can't join because creating character is blocked on Eanna. I'd say it's false advertising since in MMO you should be able to play with friends.

You are joking right.......... The placed a block on over pop servers to get ppl to join lower pop servers

CaTo
10-03-2014, 01:44 AM
Great Update!!! Thank you, Trion, for listening to your players feedbacks and for adressing our concerns and suggestions! :)

Elyos
10-03-2014, 01:44 AM
One more fail Trion WTB hasla Scepter... how you can be soo amateurs?

Trion doesn't make the patches XL Game does..... How can you be?

Elyos
10-03-2014, 01:47 AM
i see no mention of wether or not the illegal rootkit known as hackshield will be removed. considering there is no mention of it in you EULA or TOS that we agreed to. plus the fact that every anti virus company and even microsoft considers hackshield and gamegaurd as security threats. and the fact that it is against U.S. federal law to distribute any type of rootkits with any software regardless wether you inform people or not.

Please stress to xlgames that hackshield needs to be removed or they will risk losing the western markets!

altho the rest of the patch notes sounds good.

Er.......... What?

When did give my vote for you to speak for me or when did the west give you this vote

Diktator
10-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Finally healer weapons ^^ Now I may actually play it. Scepter would be nice too but...
No Auroria yet?

xDraco
10-03-2014, 01:54 AM
It's always nice to see game updates even after a difficult release launch.

Raodr
10-03-2014, 01:57 AM
mhm. i thought i was able to count correctly... 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8 and so on. Trion tought me i was wrong... 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.10.10

Nyaion
10-03-2014, 02:00 AM
Is anyone else getting error #1005 after downloading the new patch?

DaxiaDarkbyrd
10-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Between all the ranting there are a few good posts where players show their concern about the way new players can communicate. Still it's a long dowtime for such relative small patch. But then again they say its a new build so we will see right?

The rest is just funny but in a sad way to read. I do like the ones about compensation the most.

ITPalg
10-03-2014, 02:04 AM
You should copy some other games (my most recent experience is Black Gold Online), and put in a 20 second delay on successive chat entries.

ITPalg
10-03-2014, 02:07 AM

Make a trial account for Eve Online and sit in the Rookie channel that is open to new accounts for the first 2 weeks and then rethink this with the current chat system incomplete from Rift.

CaTo
10-03-2014, 02:37 AM
Are you kidding me?!
There's only a 2h-club available with strength as its main stat?! Really?...
I'm very disappointed.

dazman76
10-03-2014, 02:44 AM
I'll echo the thoughts of others here, with respect to newbie channels. There has to be at least one long-range/faction channel that is open to new players - even if that means slightly different rules/controls on that channel. It's true that gold spammers are going to be on any channel that allows them to post, regardless of who is reading the channel - but that shouldn't negate the fact that new players need to communicate - and not just with other new players. That's a nice thought, and you'd hope that it'd happen naturally when players bump into each other. Regardless, though - new players should definitely have wide-reaching chat options. Just be clear (message in chat window) about how tightly controlled the channel is, and how to go about using it effectively without triggering counter-measures.

Before you remove things from new players' grasps, first look at the current problems. Multi-line (carriage-return broken) lines need to go. Allow pasting into chat, but remove everything after the first CR. Combined with a character limit per message, and a flood rate control, this should already be far better than no channel at all.

The spam was insane yesterday on Shatigon, and I imagine on other servers too. At a time when the server is usually quiet-ish(tm), and any chat tends to be civilised conversation between recognisable names, mixed with WTB/WTS - it was literally impossible to use the global channels at certain points. Trade was about the only unaffected channel it seems - Faction, Nation, Trial - all being hammered. If it wasn't for a group of us constantly posting the /block command plus these players' names, and finding the new ones in the starter zones, it would have been out of action the entire day.

So, I can appreciate this is damn tough to control, and they really are devious with it. I still think every effort should be made to provide brand new players with at least one global help channel.

Kitsunami
10-03-2014, 03:03 AM
Thank's for the update.

I would also like to echo the problem for newbies. Is there a possibility you could open a /help channel for them or something?

Also, thanks for the healing weapons. I think. I hope.

So far the healing weaponry hasn't actually had a heal focus at all and its been really incredibly frustrating...

Weaponry with just a +heal power slapped onto it but no +intelligence, +spirit is frustrating.

edit: found it? http://i.imgur.com/K0vd4kE.png

Eh. It's okay i guess. The spirit is really, REALLY low why is there even Agility on it?! T_T

NicoleOnyxheart
10-03-2014, 03:08 AM
With the bots starting out in the starter zones, i could see a way of taking care of them right quick

just have a pair of GMs sitting just outside the spot where new players appear, and be like them statues in Neverending Story....Poof! bots narrowed to a trickle

(that was all silliness above btw)

i like the patchnotes...though damn, my guild hasn't even taken on the kraken yet and now we HAVE to have galleons and such to take them out

suggestion to make to XL Games, how about a ferry/barge style ship so we can transport siege weapons like the steam tank and mortar and fire them on the deck if need be, more options are always cool (would also be useful for trade runs with farm carts ^^)

Khosrau
10-03-2014, 03:40 AM
I'm very happy that you're listening to the community and managing to come into terms with XL quickly, this is really refreshing. Just not having a new spambot ruining chat every minute will already be refreshing. I just hope that XL manages to come up with a solution to the botting issue soon, but knowing that the two of you are working this close to solve the game's problems is quite a relief.

gato
10-03-2014, 03:40 AM
ARCHEAGE PLEASE!

Why BANNED? [Incident: 141003-002743]

"You have been disconnected by a Gamemaster"

Question Reference # 141003-002743
Date Created: 10/03/2014 04:56 AM
Date Last Updated: 10/03/2014 04:56 AM

Server:Calleil
Character: Moshek
Patron: Buyed and Active for 15 days TRION *RIFT142103518 519-568-5

Question Reference # 141003-002742
Date Created: 10/03/2014 04:56 AM
Date Last Updated: 10/03/2014 04:56 AM

Scambug
10-03-2014, 03:44 AM
Well done adressing the gold seller spam. Keep it up.

DarthXaos
10-03-2014, 03:50 AM
Not a fan of the trial chat change. How about a compromise: Anyone physically in the courtroom can speak in Trial chat.

Khosrau
10-03-2014, 04:00 AM
Not a fan of the trial chat change. How about a compromise: Anyone physically in the courtroom can speak in Trial chat.

I think they could let the victim and the person who reported have a voice as well, but other than that I think it is a great change, given that Trial was becoming a third faction chat.

Kiyoko
10-03-2014, 04:07 AM

I'd prefer that the Trial chat only operate when a Trial is on. There are long periods of time where there are no trials. That or only those on the Jury, Defendant, and those in the courtrooms while the Trial is on.

On the other hand, as far as global chats go. The 15 level restriction I think is just a bandaid until Trion gets their chat filters integrated better. I suggested 10, others have suggested like 20 or 30. On Firran side, you can get to level 15 pretty darn quick. On Elf... it takes quite a bit longer. I think I only got to level 13 in 4 hours.

The most often asked question on the Firran side is "where did my glider go?" because you get a temporary glider at like level 4 that lasts 30 minutes.

xhzo
10-03-2014, 04:44 AM
You're all going to hate me for saying this but will there be more servers later on? I only started playing after the new servers were added and was wondering if I could get the chance of that head start feeling.

Resister
10-03-2014, 04:49 AM
Any news on the server transfer?

Onera
10-03-2014, 04:52 AM
My pet changed color? How to fix it? After the patch my pet went from white to black!~~~

Gentlemanboy
10-03-2014, 05:10 AM
Healer level 50 will can remake the hasla quest for the weapon? '-'

scottmercure
10-03-2014, 05:27 AM
At least the level 15 chat restrictions will slow the spammers down. Plus most players block them pretty quickly so for the gold sellers it will be a chore. If the gold companies see that it takes 2 to 4 hours before they can advertise and get the spammers blocked by players might start to change their minds.

As for the bots, yes, this needs to be address a lot harder since I see several.

Aside from that the updates are pretty good and it's about time Trion started taking players suggestions and passing them on to XLGames.

rodarin
10-03-2014, 05:36 AM
At least the level 15 chat restrictions will slow the spammers down. Plus most players block them pretty quickly so for the gold sellers it will be a chore. If the gold companies see that it takes 2 to 4 hours before they can advertise and get the spammers blocked by players might start to change their minds.

As for the bots, yes, this needs to be address a lot harder since I see several.

Aside from that the updates are pretty good and it's about time Trion started taking players suggestions and passing them on to XLGames.

There are already level 50s and dozens if not hundreds of toons well above level 15 that the gold spammers use, this will barely slow them down. Takes 45 minutes to get to level 15, maybe less.

Stops the immediate creation I suppose, but still a band aid on an amptation.

The most viable solution is to have a GM or some Trion employee sitting there with ban powers on each and every server running around and monitoring chat and any obvious, and these these arent very subtle, bots hacks, or spam get an immediate ban and account removal. Even that still wouldnt stop them but if it was done diligently for a month it would certainly make them think especially if their sales arent that great anyway. Right now they do everything because it is so easy.

Some debuff that they have for 24 and can walk 3 minutes and have removed is no deterrent and just wastes legit players LP.

Hire 20- 50 people Or use some people you already have and monitor the servers in game. With GM 'powers' of teleporting and moving around you can see every player on the map or hot spots for bots in less than 30 minutes. Then continue to watch chats and take tells of people who see suspicious activity. It would take less than an our to clean up a server and then the maintenance on keeping it clean would be fairly straight forward.

Kenia
10-03-2014, 06:04 AM
My client didn't get the update, it just say "PLAY" but when i enter a server, i get disconected, what do i need to do to update?

Theomancer
10-03-2014, 06:07 AM
I play on NA, but have a character also on EU. I patched my game on the EU setting and logged in, but swapping to NA now is saying I need a complete re-install of the game. I have a terrible 'net connection and 8.5gb would suck, instead of this 150mb patch. Can anyone please give any tips??

heroesking
10-03-2014, 06:10 AM
after update i get "error loading DLL:cryPhysics.dll, error code 1114" so bad trion!! im so sad! i cant play before this be fixed.... :-( im patron. i can send screen.

BlackHoleBird
10-03-2014, 06:40 AM

this is awesome.

The Blue Dragon
10-03-2014, 06:48 AM
My client didn't get the update, it just say "PLAY" but when i enter a server, i get disconected, what do i need to do to update?
close gylph and then open it and will give u the update

+

guys i have an issue after finishing the update its start over again :(

Onera
10-03-2014, 07:11 AM
Why you haven't fixed the stupid crashes at alt and tabing??? You realize that I've been at jury queue under 200 waiting for HOURS and get crash then my queue is reset, that happen 6+ times? Also I had a trade pack from Relic Treasure that I've been working for 2 hours, then when I tried to returned it had not enough labor, and my treasure disappeared... Why THERE IS NO CRASH REPORT? WHY THERE IS NO GLITCH REPORT?

I was thinking that you have an excuse for the bad opening of the game, but now I realize you guys are just no good... you have no excuses now! Also no one replied why my pet color changed back?!

Just perfect =) This is a complete disaster, never seen someone act so unprofessional. At least you can do is to have constant touch and argumentation about your issues with your clients, but... that's not happening either.

Please just leave the business and find something else to do, maybe board games are the right call for you guys =)

Awww yeah, and I have to turn off my windows defender, because It crashes my game, and after that when I check my SSD usage it's 350 mb/s read speed. I mean fix that ♥♥♥♥ too, have a word with microsoft or soemthing, but I've WAITED 1 MONTH! A professional will fix it on the other day, but... hey as I said board games! Just don't need to put more stress on my health, so... Will just have to convince all my buddies to find another game, because I can't see the future of ArcheAge with you guys, and it's both waste of our and your time if you're incapable of supporting this game.

Onera
10-03-2014, 07:20 AM
ALSO!

Congratulations on the great support you have out there! You know that it takes them 10 working days to reply a COPY PASTE text, but not only that...this copy paste text is NOT EVEN CONCERNING MY ISSUE.

Astrati
10-03-2014, 07:29 AM
This is a nice update , healers got their weapons finally. Now , since i am a Templar i will quit the game because there is no 1h club or scepter to be found anywhere .

Arrogance
10-03-2014, 07:29 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/02/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-11/)

Adventurers,

This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

For the latest developments, be sure to visit our Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767-ArcheAge-Launch-Frequently-Asked-Questions) and Known Issues (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?47390-ArcheAge-Launch-Known-Issues) threads.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/02/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-11/)

Could you kindly remind me why there is only a 2nd Healing weapon with MELEE stats?
Its rather useless having STR and AGI as main stats for a healer; which uses neither of those stats.

Basicly you added a healing weapon which not a single healer will be able to use (due no shield; wrong stats; and low SPR stat)

Astrati
10-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Actually this is just a trolling on caster tanks and healers , i wouldn't be surpriced if threre was a rickroll video after clicking the link to this thread.

Silverrose
10-03-2014, 07:42 AM
What is being done about the lack of housing? I have looked and looked for a spot to place my farm house and can't find a spot. I understand it was first come first serve but as I wasn't able to get into game for more then an hour a day for the headstart I wasnt able to work for the gildastars to get my farmhouse.And there are players who have multiable spots.and buying one is out of the question as I cant do enough farming to make money.So am hoping you can figure out a way to help those of us who for reasons not our fault to get housing. Thank you

Astezy
10-03-2014, 07:49 AM
You have really bad sense of homour. 2-handed healing weapon? We can write one more thing down to our "Worst decisions ever made - By Trion" book.

ManMeetDog
10-03-2014, 07:51 AM
Will scepters ever be available from quest line and hasla?

Astrati
10-03-2014, 07:53 AM
Will scepters ever be available from quest line and hasla?
No.

(Prove me wrong)

Badman
10-03-2014, 07:54 AM
These patch notes make me very happy.

garfield
10-03-2014, 08:10 AM
Scapes, any ETA on hasla scepters? its necessary for mage tanks.

Shadees
10-03-2014, 08:12 AM
When will the patron and other store purchase status' be fixed?

Several users are having issues purchasing packages in the store, or had purchased them days ago and still not activated.

Ashvau
10-03-2014, 08:12 AM

Adventurers,

So pretty much magic tanks still screwed- now healers have weapons from quest rewards and hasla but still no scepter for the magic tanks- so we remain at a huge disadvantage

Necrofeelya
10-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Any idea if scepters will ever make it into hasla??? Tanky mages are getting the short end of the stick right now too.

Alikal
10-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Nice on healers, but what about ... Scepter ppl ... im almost 50, and keep using a lvl 31 Scepter ... Feel like abandoned classes ... and suck ...

Bunx
10-03-2014, 08:20 AM
Nice to see they added a healer weapon, but does that mean now you will add these tokens to the conversion process for earthstones? Now 7 tokens +6g gives you 5? So many ppl are going to have to grab these tokens in the beginning just so they can convert the ones they have extra of.

The trial chat idea is a good one, maybe now the trial can be a bit more serious without all the idiotic comments from the public at large.
The limit on chat to level 15, a good idea, but would be a whole lot better if bot reporting was more instant and you actually had GM's in game to stop and question anyone accused of it. if you made it cost more to report but had more instant responses from in game GM's, many bots would never get to level 15.

Thaosen
10-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Terrible update.

Healer weapon in Hasla will only increase the number of people in there, which is already ridiculous.
Healer weapon from quest, so does who completed the quests are screwed? I see a lot of thought have been put in there.

Level 15 to talk in chat ? So what lol, they are bots. As discussed, there are already bots level 50 anyway.

Nothing done about the insanely low tax rate of house holding (This should be paid with GOLD and the cost should be very high, folks should actually be kicked of their home because they can't pay their bill, not only because they stopped playing the game.)

Nothing done about the way getting a land after destruction works (Massive click application rules this part of the game... Give economy a real purpose by making the lands go into auction ffs)

Ashvau
10-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Nice on healers, but what about ... Scepter ppl ... im almost 50, and keep using a lvl 31 Scepter ... Feel like abandoned classes ... and suck ...

Im in the same boat- been a defiler since alpha- but in alpha archeum dropped at a much higher rate and you could craft a decent scepter- Since 1.2 sunlight rarely drops and its hard to craft scepters- or any weapon- so magic tanks are at a disadvantage with no hasla weapon and low sunlight drops.

Amber
10-03-2014, 08:26 AM
Terrible update.
Healer weapon in Hasla will only increase the number of people in there, which is already ridiculous.

No it won't. Healers already go there for other tokens and to support groups.

As a healer, I'm happy any of this is being added. Though I just finished quests so that part semi-sucks, I'll get hasla and careless. :D

Zyka
10-03-2014, 08:29 AM
Terrible update.

Healer weapon from quest, so does who completed the quests are screwed? I see a lot of thought have been put in there.

Level 15 to talk in chat ? So what lol, they are bots. As discussed, there are already bots level 50 anyway.

Nothing done about the insanely low tax rate of house holding (This should be paid with GOLD and the cost should be very high, folks should actually be kicked of their home because they can't pay their bill, not only because they stopped playing the game.)

Nothing done about the way getting a land after destruction works (Massive click application rules this part of the game... Give economy a real purpose by making the lands go into auction ffs)

No way to please people like you, you would probably be better off playing a game that's completely developed. You seem to be the kind of person who despises any form of change. They are attempting to fix issues with the game and before they can even try you are complaining. Either get over it or develop your own game so you can change it however you want.

Gestahl VonSchlichten
10-03-2014, 08:33 AM
There goes my job as Public Defender in the court.

BACK TO FARMING.

Linksil
10-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Maybe it's just too early. Where does it say in those linked pages what type of weapon the hasla healer one is? Also I think while you CAN play any type of class, due to balance there's some that should be HARDER to play/gear. A mage with the durability of a tank is usually one of those in most games. At least mages had an option before for a hasla weapon, while healers didn't have anything from there OR quests. It was instance or crafted only.

Trial chat seems like a HUGE step back. Esp for guilds and people being able to defend each other. Some of the best times in alpha came from trial chat. Now it's going to be like not even having it in game.

Ashvau
10-03-2014, 08:39 AM
Maybe it's just too early. Where does it say in those linked pages what type of weapon the hasla healer one is? Also I think while you CAN play any type of class, due to balance there's some that should be HARDER to play/gear. A mage with the durability of a tank is usually one of those in most games. At least mages had an option before for a hasla weapon, while healers didn't have anything from there OR quests. It was instance or crafted only.

Trial chat seems like a HUGE step back. Esp for guilds and people being able to defend each other. Some of the best times in alpha came from trial chat. Now it's going to be like not even having it in game.
Mage tanks have been in the same boat as healers since day one- there is no option but to craft a scepter- or dungeon loot.

black flash
10-03-2014, 08:42 AM
I'm not sure if this why this happened to me....

i just decided to play this game, so I'm patching the game get half way through the 8gig download when the patching just stops and came up with a error code and i had to restart my patch, i have slow download speed so you can see why this is so frustrating.

is there anyway to put my download back to where it was before?

Abhann
10-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Not seen anyone moaning about the downtime.Don't you have anything better to do than come rant while waiting?

+1 This thread so far is remarkably free of such

Ashyssin
10-03-2014, 08:54 AM
The trial system change is unwelcome. What if past victims of the defendant want to speak out?
They can /whisper the jury :P

Karthatus
10-03-2014, 08:55 AM
The arena queue times will get better as more people make it to 50+ Right now, most people are more worried about the economy aspect of the game. Level 50's will come later.

Ashyssin
10-03-2014, 08:56 AM

If you want to defend your fellow guildie, teleport to Marianople and speak in local at the courthouse (much like you would do IRL) :D I think this change actually will bring trials to life

Moshpet
10-03-2014, 08:58 AM
What about scepter drops and scepters in the quest items too?
The Trial chat change was unasked for.
What about the training scarecrows that dolts are still using to beat your afk timer?
Why is peace time so short compared to unrest and war times combined?
Why does EVE have a better player community than this game?
When will we see GMs in game nuking spammers and botters?

M.

Kingdomination219
10-03-2014, 08:59 AM
When will the coding to fix the memory issues be resolved as this would fix the "crashing."

Kalista
10-03-2014, 09:01 AM
When will the coding to fix the memory issues be resolved as this would fix the "crashing."

For what its worth my client has never crashed and I play on a laptop with 8gig of ram.

GrannelBR
10-03-2014, 09:04 AM
servers transfers?

Prokoti2
10-03-2014, 09:06 AM
SCAPES
Can you for the love of god please address the issue with accounts being banned for no god dam reason. Like my last 2 that were banned when logging in for the first time

Abhann
10-03-2014, 09:22 AM
Gameplay
- unlikely these chat changes will help with gold spammers very much. I don't even look at global chat much these days just spot check
- Great you're at least trying to add a wider range of weapons for such a popular quest. However, popular is part of the problem. Hasla is a madhouse unless you're lucky enough to arrive with a prepped team (from your guild, say). Even with that a lot of people have been there and won't want to go back. Dungeons in general just aren't working, right now at least.
Interface
- I've been a juror 10 times now and seen no problems with trial chat, but from reading other posts that sounds like luck. Do find that comments from other people present can be entertaining. Would like to see victims and characters physically in the courtroom allowed to speak.
- One interface change I would love to see is the ability to sort the teleport book.
Upcoming
This section needs to be much longer!!! One note relating to an extra item that isn't at all integral to the game? I know that there a dozens of other bugs you guys are working on, surely a couple of them have progressed far enough to give us a heads up?

Overall, not that bad a patch, slow progress is way better than none! :)

Supercincy
10-03-2014, 09:24 AM
I think these are welcome changes and should help the spam issue. Good work, keep at it. Fingers crossed.

Terial
10-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Rather than fully disable newbies from speaking outside local. they should still have access to Shout, and very limited access to nation or faction. (Not both though, because that would leave it open to bot spam. Such as 1 message every 1-5 minutes)
This change literally cuts off newbies from asking for help. =/ Or add a new Help chat with such a restriction. Higher levels could see it, and respond with what to do. and/or restrict chat limit to about 40-50 characters.

Not every new player is an alt, or someone who knows the basics of how to play MMO's.
Example; when I and a couple friends first started, most everything seemed rather obvious. but my gf felt slightly lost and confused as she doesn't play as many MMO's. Now she had me there to kind of guide her through it all. but not every new player has that.\

I do feel this is a step in the right direction though. this will GREATLY reduce spam.

As for healer weapons...thank god! this was one of my biggest problems leveling up, and without a proper weapon I had to switch to a different class for early leveling. But you should add Scepter's, Dagger's & maybe Flutes as well =/ these items are needlessly difficult to come by for Mages, Rogues and songcrafters in general. lack of daggers has been one of my problems since I alt a Darkrunner.

Again, this was a change in the right direction <3

YAY FOR TRIAL CHAT! honestly it got kind of annoying when your discussing the trial, and everyone is spamming with irrelevant things.
Yay for mount icons :D I have a lot of mounts, this helps. lol.
The whisper thing always bugged me. thanks for fixing it!

I like the seal-point saberfang :0 i'mma have to try and obtain one...Sorry Callico kitty! XD

Overall, I like these changes. I just strongly feel the chat needs more tweaking as you just isolated every new player. And when you feel isolated and can't ask for help. you find yourself becoming bored quickly. Yes, some newbies do bother to read up on the game online, so they have some idea what they're getting themselves into. and they're awesome =0 but sometimes people just hear about a game, decide to test it out. and wind up quitting when they can't get any help. that's a loss of possible money! and possibly someone who might have been pretty cool. (or an ♥♥♥, and none of us would remorse that, lol.)

Nizzikef
10-03-2014, 09:30 AM
It would be nice if Trion could you know, hire some in game GM's that actually watch chat, I'm sure they have a few employees that actually play the game that would do it.

Kalista
10-03-2014, 09:33 AM
It would be nice if Trion could you know, hire some in game GM's that actually watch chat, I'm sure they have a few employees that actually play the game that would do it.

They already do this but your right in the sense they could do with more GM's.

On the server I play on (ollo) most spammers get banned within 5mins.

Ashvau
10-03-2014, 09:39 AM
You don't need to though. i got from lvl 46 to 50 just by crafting cloth gear for my guild. hardly had to quest in Hasla.
I understand though, it took me 3 days to get mine. But it's also not hard to make gold in this game. Get a clipper with a tradepack and go for it. if you don't have a farm, find a family. With that gold you can get mats for a decent weapon.
There's always the honor ones too, if you're desperate.

Well youre right i can get mats from farm, gold from trade packs but where to get enough sunlight archeum to craft an equivalent hasla weapon considering hasla weapons are equivalent to Delphinad weapons which would take alot of gold and a ♥♥♥♥ load of sunlight.

Heart Valentine
10-03-2014, 09:53 AM
I'd prefer it if you could just kick AFKers out from the seats in the courthouse. Every time new jurors/defendants spawn, force those sitting to stand. AFKers would eventually be kicked then.

Koukos
10-03-2014, 09:54 AM
why do i have to re download EVERY time you patch the whole GAME??? this is unacceptable...

Tropheus
10-03-2014, 10:03 AM
why do i have to re download EVERY time you patch the whole GAME??? this is unacceptable...

You shouldn't, something is wrong with your installation. I only download a small patch every time.

Jollymeister
10-03-2014, 10:03 AM
Superb work guys! very happy to see lots of lovely fixes and stuff so quick!

Shemiel
10-03-2014, 10:04 AM
A lot spike Lag in safhira

katbrat7
10-03-2014, 10:10 AM
It's amazing all the other issues that are happening to people, like paying $20 and receiving nothing for it, while y'all busy adding bikinis back to the marketplace. A+++

omg I'm so salty

Agreed this is a very big issue over adding costumes. Trion Worlds is not delivering virtual goods as per arrangements to their Archeage subscribers. People are subscribing to the game, but not being given upgraded status and there is NO option to unsubscribe, allowing the company to recharge monthly. Trion continues to sell this upgraded package knowing it is not working and they are not responding via email, phone, or chat support. There are over 100 pages of complaints via the game website forums. This is fraud. If you need to file a complaint, please contact your local Attorney General's Office.

Unmanaged
10-03-2014, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=Evopure;750917]Considering how hard it is to completely delete gold spammers (WoW hasn't done it, /QUOTE]

Yea, saying wow has gold spam compared to the archeage chat spam garbage is just BS bro. I can agree with most of what you said but I played wow for 10 years... this ♥♥♥♥ NEVER ♥♥♥♥ing happens. The worst that will happen is someone gets hacked an some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ goes to trade to sell his account. You let a goldspambot on WoWS CHAT AND IN SECONDS ITS GONE. Lesson: Don't just make ♥♥♥♥ up to sound pro.

Wiggy
10-03-2014, 10:25 AM
well freaking great for healers but I guess people like me who use scepters are still ♥♥♥♥ outa luck from start to end ....... GG

Endurance
10-03-2014, 10:28 AM
no more illegal spammer ty for this.. but not being able to share your two cents about ongoing trials kinda sux..

Bloodfang
10-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Any chance this DX11 texture bug will get fixed? It's driving me bananas.

http://youtu.be/_vDscJsH3xw

Perusoe
10-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Thank you for the improvements! http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/beer_mug.gif

No more bot-spam in the courtroom. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.png

(Now, I just have to get used to not pressing the space-bar when whispering to someone). http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png

Keep the improvements coming. http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

Thaosen
10-03-2014, 11:12 AM
No it won't. Healers already go there for other tokens and to support groups.

As a healer, I'm happy any of this is being added. Though I just finished quests so that part semi-sucks, I'll get hasla and careless. :D
Oh it will increase the number of people for sure.

I for one will have to go back to this Hasla to farm the healer weapon for my paladin spec. I must not be alone to have to do so, and I know enough healers who will also have to go farm in there, even after spending 150g or more on a healing mace.

RyukoKamiko
10-03-2014, 11:24 AM
thank you for the destruction of the spambots, their constant spam and being kicked and making of new spam was making playing irritating. At some point when I had tried to walk threw the same path 6 times but kept returning to Point Of Origin and was like Nope, I'm Done, and logged out and went to play some Dungeons and Dragons (Tabletop and by myself cause I am so alone :C)

Though any fixes on the Computer Resets after Log outs and the infinite amount of times it sometimes takes to get the game past user control? (unfortunately I don't understand Googlish and the faq becomes confusing at some point.. instructions were unclear divided my brother by 0.)

Vampevil
10-03-2014, 11:25 AM
can we have castles yet? they have them in korea. i dont see what the problem is.

Red Storm
10-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Good stuff as always!

Chelios
10-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Any chance this DX11 texture bug will get fixed? It's driving me bananas.

http://youtu.be/_vDscJsH3xw

I had this same issue and fixed it last night.
Go to /Documents/Archeage/User/Shaders/cache and delete the files that are in those 2 folders. I didn't delete the folders (d3d9 and d3d11) just what was in them.

Decko
10-03-2014, 11:44 AM
wtb mod to watch those random lvl 1's in mari/easternmaincityidkwhereyouplebsrallyto

Krisalee
10-03-2014, 11:46 AM

*choirs of angels sing praises*

Aleax
10-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Awesome ! this was needed.. :cool:

Snackcakes
10-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Need more muffins

Kashika
10-03-2014, 11:51 AM
I honestly don't think raising the chat restriction to 15 will do much, we've already seen bots levelling anyway. Why not just limit the amount of lines you can say in chat? That way anyone of any level can use it and the spam can be blocked immediately. The amount of characters you can type in is ridiculous, no one should need that much.

JPCruz
10-03-2014, 11:58 AM

Imagine botting up to lvl15 for 1hr then spam 1 to 3 times then gets blocked... that would be too much of a hassle for a very small chance to get a customer... i would say in the long run, they'll get tired of it... and 1hr rest between spam would be a welcome change.

Oledirty
10-03-2014, 12:05 PM
I know ppl at one time were using the program report skill to grief ppl and get back at them. Have any of ya'll gotten the debuff from ppl when you were using a keyboard or mouse macro to apply your buffs i.e?

JPCruz
10-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Great Changes so far! any chance you can add these?

1. Easy Finding of Farms and Houses - Put a Quest Like Effect (Swirling Light) on Farm/Houses on that Character as well as the ones that have shared access to that character.
2. Give Us option to add Notes on our Friend List - Makes it easier to Track whos who
3. Typing Name Assist on Mailing Stuff - Family/Guild/Friends Priority in that Order

JPCruz
10-03-2014, 12:07 PM
I know ppl at one time were using the program report skill to grief ppl and get back at them. Have any of ya'll gotten the debuff from ppl when you were using a keyboard or mouse macro to apply your buffs i.e?

Lots of player abuse the report button, 5 of us last night were doing a trade run (carts) and all 5 of us got the debuff... i really wish it would at least put the names of the reporter so i can start yelling at them lol

BoBlahblah
10-03-2014, 12:08 PM
When are you going to remove YOUR rootkit and False-Positive generating program?

Aleax
10-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Brainless cry babies all over the place ....

They are doing a good job with this patch !

Keep it up !!!!

Grimfaced
10-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Someone can say me the location of the healing weapon quest please :o, i don't found them

Necrox
10-03-2014, 12:36 PM
I wish Earthern Grip (Witchcraft tree) actually snared a person xD. People are still able to use teleports+dashes, rendering it useless in many situations especially against melee opponents. I did not know where to post this :O still getting around the forums.

Tornarend
10-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Do you mean trial chat will be just for trials?!?! WOW I could just cry. Now MAYBE people will use trade chat for items instead of trial.

Ashling
10-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Failed to load game wtf kinda error is this? Never had issues before !!!!

t00thpick1
10-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Since this patch has updated I have started receiving "Disconnected by GM" messages and am unable to play, how is this resolved?

Dey
10-03-2014, 02:10 PM
No love for 1h healers or casters yet.

Melee gets to choose from 1h or 2h, but casters don't.

And archers don't have to.

Please! Please! Give casters the same options in quests and Hasla.

Dey
10-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Only active trial participants may speak in Trial chat.

What if we want to call a witness?

BumBle
10-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Im lvl40 does this mean I cant talk in Faction, Shout, Trade, Need Party, and Nation? Thats what restricted means, no?
So how am I suppose to trade, shout and look for party's?

Sixtycastle
10-03-2014, 02:51 PM
When will we see some positive changes to the farm land issues, such as people having multiple plots and doing nothing with them, when they arent even founders. Why not open up some more land and start raising taxes on people who have multiple plots and dont use them or even better limit people to 3 lots (2 farm and 1 house)

TeaIce
10-03-2014, 03:15 PM
:mad: da heck ya trying to do TRION .... ya need more money wtf ... opening a coinpurse lvl 35 cost 30 LP :confused: that is kind rude to f2p players because pc will be on 24 / 7 ... afk mode ofc .....

and every time you touch some stuff on the servers i get some error msg .... i did have better exp on RU servers ... than here :S

verify username and password .... 4 times in a row its kinda destroying my game :mad:

so because of all that yea i think that this is a p2p game ...... or ya want to turn it in to it .....

Memnarr
10-03-2014, 03:26 PM
:mad: da heck ya trying to do TRION .... ya need more money wtf ... opening a coinpurse lvl 35 cost 30 LP :confused: that is kind rude to f2p players because pc will be on 24 / 7 ... afk mode ofc .....

and every time you touch some stuff on the servers i get some error msg .... i did have better exp on RU servers ... than here :S

verify username and password .... 4 times in a row its kinda destroying my game :mad:

so because of all that yea i think that this is a p2p game ...... or ya want to turn it in to it .....

everytime I get the verify user/pass, I close glyph and run as admin. seems to cut the frequency down significantly

TeaIce
10-03-2014, 03:28 PM
everytime I get the verify user/pass, I close glyph and run as admin. seems to cut the frequency down significantly

thx I will try that but idk .....

Karalom
10-03-2014, 03:36 PM
After this update i havent been able to get through the loading screen after i pick my character. Any fix?

Fappydesigns
10-03-2014, 03:42 PM
I click "update" it downloads etc. decompresses then it crashs everytime it says 15 seconds to install?

WolfsRain
10-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Have been crashing quite often after this patch. Game just freezes. Any fix?

Ryuke
10-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Someone can say me the location of the healing weapon quest please :o, i don't found them

I'd very much like to know as well. I never did the Hasla weapon quest, because I didn't need any of the weapons, but they don't seem to be added to that quest. I hope they aren't added to the lute/shield/bow ones, since I got my shield (Templar, 1h Club + Shield).

vision2
10-03-2014, 05:12 PM

Yeap Level 48 and Still the lvl31 Leatherbrand Staff I bought out of the AH.....
And a better Weapon costs about 200G...

Itīs like: hey you can choose between 100+ different Class Combinations (but we decided to support only 50 with adequate equipment)

Spiffycat
10-03-2014, 05:46 PM

I don't know, but I would like to have directions to this one as well, because at least for the weapon quests that I am on, it isn't listed as an option for reward.

Grulsh
10-03-2014, 06:34 PM
Scapes, is it true that the healing weapons (weapon(s) as in plural), is actually ONLY the 2H Club excluding the 1H club?

trev
10-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Scapes, is it true that the healing weapons (weapon(s) as in plural), is actually ONLY the 2H Club excluding the 1H club?

Only a 2hand .... sadly my 2 healer friends where happy when they heard the news ... then died inside.

Louis
10-03-2014, 07:17 PM
Nice one! ive been waiting for this kind of update

Dey
10-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Still wonder how witnesses will be called if no one else can speak in trial chat other than the defendant and jury?

Zerokx
10-03-2014, 08:40 PM
That is not the point.
Farming in Hasla is not really "hard" it's simply a lot of work.
Such a huge game design fail. First you make a fun game with lots of different stuff to do and then you make your playerbase grind 20 hours in an overpopulated area for some big improvement gear which is basically a must get.
So what have you been doing on your weekend?
Oh you know that game I told you about, I've been grinding tokens all day.

I'm sure they could change it into something actually fun.

Vandes
10-04-2014, 04:55 AM
pls i need help, mi game have this erro https://imageshack.com/i/exfhkcpTj

TadGhostal
10-04-2014, 05:15 AM
pls i need help, mi game have this erro https://imageshack.com/i/exfhkcpTj

If nothing else works, you can try this LAST DITCH effort. This will require re-downloading the game, and should only be used if all other options fail.

Exit Glyph
Locate the folder your game is installed in, usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge. If it's not located there, search your hard drive for a folder named ArcheAge. If you find one, test it (both a and b need to be true):
Right-click on it and choose properties. Look for "Size" or "Size on Disk". It should be several gig.
Look at the files in that folder. One or more should have today's date.

If you've located the folder (both 2a and 2b are true), go ahead and rename it (you can just put an x in front of it: (xArcheAge). If you get an error about a file being in use, you still likely have Glyph (or ArcheAge itself) running. If you don't know how to fix this, just reboot, then come back here and try step 3 again. It should then work.
Once you've successfully renamed your ArcheAge folder, start up Glyph, select ArcheAge, and allow the game to download. Understand, the full game will need to re-download! So be prepared for the wait.

TeaIce
10-04-2014, 05:17 AM
the game just dies after 8-12 min. of playing ( started after the "update" )

now why and how do i fix that ....

TadGhostal
10-04-2014, 05:26 AM
the game just dies after 8-12 min. of playing ( started after the "update" )

now why and how do i fix that ....

"Why" you would fix it is because, well, it probably won't work until you do.
"How" you would fix it? No idea.

:)

Sodium
10-06-2014, 03:12 AM
Do they realize that the servers are lagging and may require a restart? Thanks Trion, Hope you get onto it cause the game is quite unplayable.

Novara
10-07-2014, 09:45 AM
Any idea when the northern island will be in?

Sodium
10-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Great Update...You managed to increase server capacity by 20% but increase server lag by 150%<Made that number up, Don't take it to serious Trion> but anyways! Keep up the good work! I love lag, It don't bother me none ;) + PVP was to hard anyways, so adding the lag kind of evens the playing field. I love how you think Trion.

Nori
10-09-2014, 05:11 PM
You need to do something about players dc'ing while using farm carts full of trade packs since it is through no fault of their own. This has happened to me twice and my boyfriend 3 times. The first two times we were able to log back in time to get the packs back but this time someone stole the cart, destroyed it and stole the packs. You are making an environment full of nasty players with the way your game is now.

Seleena
10-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Still tons of problems with this game atm...i cant even play for more than maybe 5 min without crashing, and i know others are having some completely different problems as well. Might just head back over to WoW

Naoshin
10-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi Scapes, a quick question,
When is the fourth 6 hours downtime in a week on EU servers? So that I can plan gameplay. As everytime or almost I play I get "unscheduled" maintenance, I'd like an update.
Thank you for answer.

Doomex
10-09-2014, 08:35 PM
* Chatting in the Faction, Shout, Trade, Need Party, and Nation chat channels is now restricted to characters that are level 15 and higher." hmmmm Scapes? "lower" XD

Arrogance
10-10-2014, 02:07 AM
* Chatting in the Faction, Shout, Trade, Need Party, and Nation chat channels is now restricted to characters that are level 15 and higher." hmmmm Scapes? "lower" XD

Read again.