PDA

View Full Version : Housing areas ?

Dorcha63
10-02-2014, 11:04 PM
before i restart here i want to know if there might be any chance of free housing places ?

thx for any constructive answer

Ikew
10-03-2014, 12:16 AM
I play east and there is lots of space everywhere,i assume its the same on the other side.

Over the past days i have been playing you slowly see the lower level area`s getting filled up,however maps like ynystere are still almost empty.

Dorcha63
10-03-2014, 12:40 AM
thx you very much !

Overkill
10-04-2014, 03:46 AM
Higher zones are free on both East and West. Lower Zones like 1-30 are at around 80%. Took me like 30 min to find a free spot next to City of Towers.

Bobbossa
10-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Had a scout around the higher level areas in west today and couldn't find anywhere :/

mad555
10-14-2014, 05:40 PM
Hello, Nuian here :D

Been scoutin all solzreed gweonid dewstone lilyut and even arden to no avail :o Anyone sharin the same hassle? If anyone comes across any 'expanses of land' do let me know pls :D Dad Sis n i were hoping for houses n farms beside each other.. but that aint happenin anytime soon >< haha gg all.

Thallion

Bobbossa
10-15-2014, 05:28 AM
Hello, Nuian here :D

Been scoutin all solzreed gweonid dewstone lilyut and even arden to no avail :o Anyone sharin the same hassle? If anyone comes across any 'expanses of land' do let me know pls :D Dad Sis n i were hoping for houses n farms beside each other.. but that aint happenin anytime soon >< haha gg all.

Thallion

I've been looking all over the Nuian continent the last few days and have found nothing for houses, plenty of spaces you could fit the smallest scarecrow into though. However if you get your house recipe out at the very top of White Arden you can see that they have put down a bunch of housing area borders but you can't put the house down in any of them, seems to me that they are planning on releasing more land at some point in the future. For now though your only option is to scout around for houses that are due for demolition soon because of unpaid tax and then try to snipe them as soon as they become free, the bots will probably beat you to it though :/

mad555
10-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Agreed boss, thats precisely what im doing at the moment making a shortlist hehe. Thanks for the tip and happy house huntin! /bow

Bobbossa
10-15-2014, 06:11 PM
Just checked all the islands as well, no luck either.

lumi
10-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Not what you asked for, but there is plenty of space for aqua farms. Not sure how profitable these are.

Blutarski
10-16-2014, 04:23 AM
Not what you asked for, but there is plenty of space for aqua farms. Not sure how profitable these are.

so, this is just me being lazy, but where is this space for aqua farms (preferably in safe zone)? thanks in advance

lumi
10-16-2014, 05:44 AM
so, this is just me being lazy, but where is this space for aqua farms (preferably in safe zone)? thanks in advance
For west safe zone aqua farms are southwest from Ezna and PvP zone aqua farms south of Cinderstone Moor. There was plenty of space for safe zone aqua farms in aqua farm area near Ezna last time I checked.

I would suggest checking some guide about aqua farms before you dive in it.

milkdudz21
10-16-2014, 07:27 PM
i have a plot that im willing to sell

mad555
10-17-2014, 06:14 AM
i have a plot that im willing to sell

Some details? Location... size? I might be interested in a 24x24 somewhere nice n hobbity xD