PDA

View Full Version : are there laughing coffin here?

Emerald Fox
10-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Hey guys just moved to this server and was wondering if there was a laughing coffin guild here like on most of the servers. Not thinking of joining it if there was but I was just wondering if there was?

kepala butoh
10-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Yes. On the East.

Gravity
10-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Yes the nerd coffin is here, but they are not like the ones I have heard from the other servers. They are actually pretty terrible.

Crimedawg
10-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Laughing coffin not so bad. Better than the zerg guilds (Derp Law, etc) the East has ...

far to many lousy guilds feel numbers is always the answer.

Fortrek
10-03-2014, 11:54 AM
Laughing coffin not so bad. Better than the zerg guilds (Derp Law, etc) the East has ...

far to many lousy guilds feel numbers is always the answer.

U mad bro?

PCRenegade
10-03-2014, 10:06 PM
U mad bro?

Lol, Death Law is pretty terrible.

Haven't run into them that much, but when I do, they blow more ♥♥♥ than a Brazilian hooker... wait... Brazil.... that must be why they suck.

XzTz
10-03-2014, 10:09 PM
we are active as well Death BR is bad they just zerg thinking they are good if you need any info msg Restricted

Maelvogar
10-04-2014, 02:11 AM
They have a laughing coffin east, a laughing coffinz west, and a pirate version too.

ThePresidential
10-04-2014, 02:42 AM
LC is pretty crap on Kyrios.

Alexandrea
10-04-2014, 04:40 AM
Laughing Coffin and pretty much every other guild is almost entirely ♥♥♥♥ on Kyrios West unfortunately, with the exception of PRX but they're not all that great either. They're the shiner piece of ♥♥♥♥ in the ♥♥♥♥ pile. East Wind I don't really know much of nor.. really seen them around except here and there, so I guess excluding them as well.

Porska
10-04-2014, 04:42 AM
Death Law may be a zerg guild, but a raid of 45 White Order guys continue to wipe them on Freedich.........they bad bro

Native Faith
10-04-2014, 05:06 AM
Laughing Coffin and pretty much every other guild is almost entirely ♥♥♥♥ on Kyrios West unfortunately, with the exception of PRX but they're not all that great either. They're the shiner piece of ♥♥♥♥ in the ♥♥♥♥ pile. East Wind I don't really know much of nor.. really seen them around except here and there, so I guess excluding them as well.

I'm from West, but as a general question with no sarcasm involved (I know we're already going off-topic), what guilds do people actually think are NOT ♥♥♥♥? To date, I've only ever seen large gank-mobs, but I had hoped that I hadn't met the right opponents.

Sockpuppet
10-04-2014, 06:38 AM
eh, people that complain about Zerg guilds and lack of skill are just people who should stick to rock paper scissor...I mean arena. If you have a problem with numbers being a great influence in battle, you lack what it takes to formulate a full battle plan. Sure, there are useful units of smaller elite soldiers, but they are useless in war without a larger army to back them up. In a scenario like MMO's where an outside power balance is forced upon both sides, numbers will win the day more than moderate skill disparity almost every time.

Alexandrea
10-04-2014, 01:39 PM
I'm from West, but as a general question with no sarcasm involved (I know we're already going off-topic), what guilds do people actually think are NOT ♥♥♥♥? To date, I've only ever seen large gank-mobs, but I had hoped that I hadn't met the right opponents.

As I said PRX is the shiner ♥♥♥♥ in the ♥♥♥♥ pile, with that being said -a lot- of people on our faction generally do not like them at all. There really is no decent small sized PVP guild that doesn't zerg2win or just run around in hefty groups ganking in lower leveled areas. Currently we do not have any sort of guild that is reputable by player skills or general no zerg ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ atmosphere. The rest of the guilds we have are trading guilds or just no name randoms. Mostly Harmless/Phobia cruises under the radar but I don't see these guilds as really that popular, they're large(r) guilds but I believe most of the server is indifferent to them currently.

As a PVPer who wants to join a decent guild, it sucks.

Crimedawg
10-05-2014, 05:01 PM
The solid guilds have yet to shake out. PRX is just plain horrible and a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bags to boot. All they have are numbers. Add in their lapdog Derp Law sucking on their teet it makes for a giant zerg of lawlzzz! Why Derp Law can't stand on their own two feet with their own 200000000 members is a mystery.

Gensho
10-05-2014, 07:47 PM
so, a question.
is Zerg guild not called PVP?
Players VS Players, does those zerg guild fighting an NPC? but not Player?
they might categorized it, but as a player who fight another player no matter the numbers, it still called PVP.

i think Archage should close the Open PVP world, and make a "request Duel" the only system for people to PVP and Matches.
soo everyone can be happy and keep stop complaining about getting outnumbered :D, they seem do not know the risk of an open world pvp, if they keep complaining^^

Fortrek
10-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Death Law may be a zerg guild, but a raid of 45 White Order guys continue to wipe them on Freedich.........they bad bro

Tell me more about this my friend, can't remember a single time you wiped us from Freedich. But I can remember the dozen times we cleared you guys there. Mainly the first big freedish battle on the server that a member of your own guild came here to congratulations us for the fight.

Ahh, can't forget the topic where MH shows a video of a single raid of them taking all your trade packs. That was really nice fight.

Crimedawg
10-07-2014, 08:03 AM
Zerg it up Derp Law! Ruff ruff!