PDA

View Full Version : Discrimination envers les français ?

KurokamiMasa
10-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Hello à tous , j'ai remarqué ces derniers temps que les français s'en prennaient de plus en plus dans la gueule , par exemple lorsqu'on passe au tribunal et que l'on est français , on est jugé coupable directement et une horde de haineux déchaînnent leur rage .. avez vous le même ressentit ? si c'est le cas , je pense qu'on devrais réagir au prêt des dev car des fois ça va un peu loin ..

M'enfin , faîtes moi parvenirs vos commentaires et vos avis !

wolftone
10-03-2014, 01:20 AM
No idea what the hell you on about about bro, maybe if you posted in a language people understood you would get a response.

Tith
10-03-2014, 02:35 AM
While I do not agree with discrimination of any kind, posting in a language the majority of us cannot understand will not be helping your cause much.

I've seen the "french=guilty" attitude in /Trial lately, but frankly I'm surprised because 3/4 of the server seem to be French, judging from the Nation/Faction chats.

GGGG
10-03-2014, 02:53 AM
Hello à tous , j'ai remarqué ces derniers temps que les français s'en prennaient de plus en plus dans la gueule , par exemple lorsqu'on passe au tribunal et que l'on est français , on est jugé coupable directement et une horde de haineux déchaînnent leur rage .. avez vous le même ressentit ? si c'est le cas , je pense qu'on devrais réagir au prêt des dev car des fois ça va un peu loin ..

M'enfin , faîtes moi parvenirs vos commentaires et vos avis !

Wtf are you saying there?

Couga
10-03-2014, 03:04 PM
he say, stop crying in nation tchat with "Ooooh no it's french" or "Oooh please speak in english in EU server" but... EU =/= EN langage ! Go to school and learn French...

GGGG
10-03-2014, 03:24 PM
he say, stop crying in nation tchat with "Ooooh no it's french" or "Oooh please speak in english in EU server" but... EU =/= EN langage ! Go to school and learn French...

Youun♥♥♥♥ingbelievabledip♥♥♥♥grandfather♥♥♥♥erassh ole

Xuen
10-04-2014, 02:23 AM
They should have made designated servers for French and German players; maybe even for Spanish.
But I guess its to late now...
And in my opinion it's your own fault. In my guild we have over 20 different nations playing together because they do an effort to speak english. it is the fact that you guys refuse to communicate with others that people create a hate for you. You CHOOSE to go in different guilds and you CHOOSE to speak french to people who do not understand it.

So next time if you get killed and the guy whispers you something about you being French just know it is also more than 50% your own fault.

Snoukie
10-07-2014, 02:44 AM
LOl Xuen you are so funny, look i am french and i know and understand what are you saying, Ok my English not very good and all time i speak English in the chat more people told me "learn to speak English" and after you want they speak all time English ? It's only a discrimination versus the french.

All time french are in judgment wou never look what he do, all time you says guilty and you think it's the good jugdment only because he's french ?

No i think you hate french but dont know wy !!!! it's a reality and if you think it's just because they dont speak English but all time french really you are so stupid :)

Have a nice day.

GGGG
10-07-2014, 04:57 AM
LOl Xuen you are so funny, look i am french and i know and understand what are you saying, Ok my English not very good and all time i speak English in the chat more people told me "learn to speak English" and after you want they speak all time English ? It's only a discrimination versus the french.

Thats very sad. I prefer badly written english than non-understandable gibberish. Keep up with the english snoukie.

WhiteTiger
10-07-2014, 06:08 AM

All time french are in judgment wou never look what he do, all time you says guilty and you think it's the good jugdment only because he's french ?

No i think you hate french but dont know wy !!!! it's a reality and if you think it's just because they dont speak English but all time french really you are so stupid :)

Have a nice day.

You are an exception then. So many French only speak French, even in nation/faction etc which makes you hated, most of you guys ask for it yourself.

TechnoMulen
10-08-2014, 02:16 AM
Funny thing... so many complains about the french.. and so much french nonsens in public chats.. coincidence ? i think not..

OP and others.. the joke is on you here.. you keep babbeling in your own language and still say this is a global game.. now the majoryty wants the public chats to be english only and not Norweigan, Icelandic, Chinese or French.. And yet you feel discriminated because you speak french and people mocking you for showing disrespect for the people that still speaks english in public chats even that english is not their native language ?

You guys want respect ? then show respect back ! and you french people that gets "discriminated" by the jury.. because you are french.. why dont you stop stealing and start telling your french players to stick to english in public chats !
Until then.. stop whining...

I am the guildmaster in my guild and we have ONE rule that people get told when they join.. and that is "English in public channels only"

Kyris
10-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Because french are c*nts.

Does that answer your question?

Snoukie
10-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Funny thing... so many complains about the french.. and so much french nonsens in public chats.. coincidence ? i think not..

OP and others.. the joke is on you here.. you keep babbeling in your own language and still say this is a global game.. now the majoryty wants the public chats to be english only and not Norweigan, Icelandic, Chinese or French.. And yet you feel discriminated because you speak french and people mocking you for showing disrespect for the people that still speaks english in public chats even that english is not their native language ?

You guys want respect ? then show respect back ! and you french people that gets "discriminated" by the jury.. because you are french.. why dont you stop stealing and start telling your french players to stick to english in public chats !
Until then.. stop whining...

I am the guildmaster in my guild and we have ONE rule that people get told when they join.. and that is "English in public channels only"

You'r so funny too.

Deutsh speak deutsh but you never rage for it, Russian speak russian but never rage for it, french speak french but you rage. wath else !!!!!!!!!!

Snoukie
10-08-2014, 11:40 PM
Because french are c*nts.

Does that answer your question?

You'r mom told you go to bed and stop play MMO it's not good for your education ....

See you :)

TechnoMulen
10-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Snoukie apparently the Dutch is not as big a problem as the French chat..
Also it is a common fact that people from France is so damn proud of their language that they refuse to speak/write english .. and it shows very much here on the forums AND ingame.. now just take a look on the topics.. so many french ... and how many german/danish/dutch can you find ??

now dont blame me for the joke on Frenchmen joke in trials, blame the people around you speaking their silly native language!

WhiteTiger
10-09-2014, 01:54 AM
Snoukie apparently the Dutch is not as big a problem as the French chat..
Also it is a common fact that people from France is so damn proud of their language that they refuse to speak/write english .. and it shows very much here on the forums AND ingame.. now just take a look on the topics.. so many french ... and how many german/danish/dutch can you find ??

now dont blame me for the joke on Frenchmen joke in trials, blame the people around you speaking their silly native language!

Hey he said Deutsch, not dutch :p. But you are damn right there, exactly that, too ♥♥♥♥ing selfish with their own language >.>.

TechnoMulen
10-09-2014, 05:48 AM
oh yeah my bad i read it too fast but it does not really change the point ^^

The germans do speak their own language in publics also quite often but not nearly as much as the renault guys

Bloodflower
10-09-2014, 06:40 AM
I would like to see numbers for it. Like who speaks most their own language in chat. Would be interesting. And even if it would be the French, so what.

I don't mind it one bit, although I do not speak French. Some don't speak English and might still accept people speaking English.

I like you all, all who are tolerant towars people and are able to see the people behind the pixels. Welcome!

WhiteTiger
10-09-2014, 10:01 AM
Well these numbers say alot (not about the game but in general):

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn.inside.com/slide/539caa6641707033ac240000/medium/medium_image-539caa6641707033ac240000-coalesced

This map shows the percentage of people speaking the English language in the EU by country (2012).

Bloodflower
10-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Nice picture, I love it. Kinda high percentage for the Netherlands. Did not expect it to be that high.

Briseris
10-12-2014, 03:16 PM
French people, don't come and talk about discrimination while some of you keep spamming. Just to remind you: public chats are used to SHARE conversations throughout the whole community on the server, certainly not to talk blabla in french saying nothing most of the time, the content of your chat has its place within guild chats only and certainly NEVER on public chats because the conversations/opinions should interest other people too and not only for your french community. You'll always get unwanted for that because you just don't understand that simple purpose of what public chats are used for. Get over it.

DixonHill
10-14-2014, 05:17 AM
Well, fact is: This is an European Server. Not english, german, french or whatever funny language people may speak. So in one way it is perfectly legit to speak an "european" language here.

But wait, let me finish! *dodges the first pitchfork attack*

Another fact is, that most europeans are able to speak english to a certain degree. So it makes life and communication easier for everyone when people speak as much english in general chats as possible.
I for one always start chatting in english, when i find a fellow german i switch to party/say chat and continue in german of course.

If someone is really unable to speak english, he or she should limit their communication in public chat and their native language to relevant topics (asking questions etc) and not just smalltalk/spam, imo.

Lewa
10-16-2014, 12:53 AM
I don't know where this self invented rule comes from that you HAVE to speak english in general chat!? I guess it's from players who try to impose their previous game experiences on Archage..
In any case blame Trion! They did NOT make a french server nor a german server etc, so players can actually speak exactly whatever language they prefer to speak in general chat.

Don't give me the usual "It's common courtesy" crap, cause noone is being ridiculed as much as the french, even though russians, germans etc. are speaking their native language in general chat as well. Even in trials the french players are being exposed to anger and hate as soon as the jury realises they are french.

It's beyond far out and makes me sick to my stomach to see how intolerant players are!

TechnoMulen
10-17-2014, 05:45 AM
You know... the only reason why french and german servers are being made is because those are the people that refuses to speak english the most .. NOT because they cant.

and do you know why we make fun of french people ? BECAUSE THEY ARE SO PROUD OF THEM SELFS .. and do you know what makes their case worse ?
When they suddenly speak french just to provoke back :) then the snowball is rolling.

Also you dare to call us intolerant ? we are the ones speaking english instead of our native language so everybody can understand eachother when we use the public chat..
NOT the french INTOLERANT guy speaking his jibberish language that only him and his country men understands ! THATS intolerance and disrespect for the majority.

you want to blame trion ? why.. they even made a french, russian,german client to babysit those people that is too stupid to play the game in english..
i bet that 100% of all schools in europa teaches in English as their 2nd language.. german is often 3rd and then comes french as 4th.. german and french depends on what conuntry you live in.. and most of the time it is something you choose over something else .. english is mandetory..

I might not have the correct arguments and also my english is not even near perfect but at least i try.. english is not my native language but i prefer it online any moment..

Side note is.. I am the guild master of a pure danish guild.. not because i refuse to speak english but because it makes communication easier because we all speak the same language.. our only rule in the guild is to speak english in public chats.. and i tell people to do so if i see them not doing it.
If there was a danish client of the game.. i would still not play it because i find it silly !
You can call out double morale for having a pure danish guild.. well perhaps but i couldent care less if i was in a danish or international guild.

Now back to the people that speaks their own native language in the public chats..
it is NOT hard to speak english .. not even for the french.. besides that people prefer a person with bad english over any other strange language .. trying means reaching a hand out for communincation and cooperation.. while not trying .. well you know what i mean!

Bloodflower
10-17-2014, 09:54 AM
+1 Lewa

I wouldn't play a Dutch client either. Doesn't mean others should do what I do. Not everyone has been as fortunate as us to be able to speak English. Yeah, it might feel like a second language to some, it does, but I am not the rules, nor the majority. And even if I was, then there are people that were (like I said) not as fortunate as me.

And even if they can speak English, why should they. Maybe they speak a certain language to people that only speak that certain language.

Move on, it's a beautiful worls with all it's diversity.

crashpat
10-18-2014, 04:31 AM
seltsam mich hat noch keiner darauf angesprochen englisch zu sprechen im chat. Aber ich bekomme trotzdem die Antworten die ich brauche.
Ich kanns zwar, aber deswegen sprech ich auch kein Englisch im Chat.

yggdrasil
10-18-2014, 08:47 AM
Well its not only about talking french in public chats, you french refuse to communicate or anwser simple questions about why you just killed 2 of my low level guildies on a trade run, all you do is laugh and say you do not "pirate". Then you try to kill me but get your ♥♥♥ handed to you, any of you La Confairytale guild members will get your face's whiped with your ♥♥♥. You just act like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s so get treated like ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s, and I have all public chats off so i'm not even starting with the french talk.

Briseris
10-20-2014, 07:49 AM
French seen as "victims", after spamming on public chats telling their lives or speaking smalltalks and no relevant topics, let us laugh. It's because they do not even understand the basic principle of a public chat that they have such a bad reputation, they learn, they will be welcome with great pleasure. Take example on Dark Tower conversion, or are french people way too proud to change their superiority mind?