PDA

View Full Version : Anti Pirating Coalition

Crole
10-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Hey guys, Nutritionist from <Merchants> here. This is an EAST proposal, Sorry Nuians. But hey, if you want to kill these guys too, if i see you take a pack they stole off me, from them, it's yours by all means :D

Think we all know some pirate guilds have been cowardly pricks the past week, so what say we get a coalition going to combat them?

Proposal:

1. All guilds declare Kill On Sight on known pirate guilds which haven't gone full pirate.

2. All jurors try to push for innocent on players slaying known pirate guilds. *already happening somewhat!*

3. All information regarding the whereabouts of known pirate guilds *in non safe zones* be relayed to guilds on the coalition.

4. All jurors try to push for maximum sentence on all pirating guilds that refuse to go full pirate.

If you agree to this, contact me via skype with your IGN and guild name.

This is not an alliance, this is a mutual aggression pact.

Known Pirate Guilds:
♥♥♥♥♥♥
The Bloody Pirates
Bird of Dawn (namecheck?)
(Some of the old pirate guilds are reforming to non pirate, stay tuned).

Guilds signed on:
Log Horizon
Merchants
The Expedition

Looking for a guild that combats the pirate menace? join Merchants!

Let the crying commence.

RageX
10-03-2014, 01:43 AM
Hello,

Thanks for letting me know you and your guild run a lot of trade packs and it hurts you emotionally when you get robbed.

You've literally just added yourself to my personal pack stealing list.

Conrats you champion of the people!

Rage

Crole
10-03-2014, 01:58 AM
Hello,

Thanks for letting me know you and your guild run a lot of trade packs and it hurts you emotionally when you get robbed.

You've literally just added yourself to my personal pack stealing list.

Conrats you champion of the people!

Rage

Try it if you can, I've never heard of you, so you must not be important o.o

RageX
10-03-2014, 05:54 AM
Brand new game, brand new server. Same can be said for you, you E-Hero.

Dnq
10-03-2014, 07:55 AM
Are there any Pirate faction guilds? I havnt encountered any yet. If there are how many people are we talking about

Crole
10-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Dnq, it's only one I know of, and they won't go full pirate so they can avoid all the downsides =]

Dnq
10-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Yea i dont think i have seen anyone with the pirate buff yet. I guess people are afraid of going full pirate

Crole
10-04-2014, 07:08 PM
Yea i dont think i have seen anyone with the pirate buff yet. I guess people are afraid of going full pirate

Yep, they want pirating without the negatives of being a pirate.

Zagz King of Rookborne
10-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Vote Guilty on all ♥♥♥♥♥♥ that go to Court.
Vote Guilty on any person that "Slays bots"
Vote Guilty on any person that claims "Defending Guild Members"

It is Simple. You only bloodlust to assault. There is zero reason to bloodlust for a defensive reason.

Crole
10-05-2014, 04:56 AM
Vote Guilty on all ♥♥♥♥♥♥ that go to Court.
Vote Guilty on any person that "Slays bots"
Vote Guilty on any person that claims "Defending Guild Members"

It is Simple. You only bloodlust to assault. There is zero reason to bloodlust for a defensive reason.

Well, unless you know an attack will happen, us merchants don't wait until the first punch is thrown.

Since we're usually encumbered with trade packs.

Katniss
10-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Oh hai pirate haters !

Crole
10-05-2014, 07:55 PM
hai! Guy person!

Lizzipoos
10-07-2014, 11:16 AM
would be nice if we could figure out who the other guilds are, I'm sure there's more around than just ♥♥♥♥♥♥. E.G coup de grace definitely belongs on this list since they are a nuian guild playing on the haranya side, as well as eclips.

Niku
10-11-2014, 02:42 AM
♥♥♥♥♥♥ (and all other pirate guilds) are getting destroyed as we speak, so there is really no need to worry about the pirating anymore. <Merchants> and <Log Horizon> have done a great job in assisting all of our guilds during Naval PvP situations. Much appreciation.

Even though we have seemed to be able to handle this more than fine, we would certainly like to see more guilds joining us in protecting the open seas!

- Fu, from <The Expedition> :)

Sathir
10-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Thx for all the tradepacks guys :)
And keep doing a coalition, coz even with a zerg you can't do a ♥♥♥♥ and we still destroy your merchantboat.
And plz, don't think that pirates are nobrain ... Ofc we wait to end our stuff and quests before going full pirate :)
But don't worry about that, it's coming soon, and we'll claim our piracy.

Oh, and if we are so noob and useless, why guilds that are already zerging need to do an alliance with others bigs guilds?
Fyi, We are less than 20 in The Bloody Pirates, but it seems we do enough to request a coalition to counter us :)

Cya in game guys, you know where we live :)

Sathir - "The Bloody Pirates" Guild Master.
"Take the whole ya'
Give nothing back"

Lizzipoos
10-14-2014, 06:52 PM
First off, this coalition wasn't even formed for you guys (bloody pirates), this was mostly because of ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Zerg guilds or not, at least we don't need to try to give other guilds a bad rep with tactics such as "We caught this member of guild x hacking, video coming in 3 hours!!" which as we both now, is full of ♥♥♥♥ ;).

GJ guys, you destroyed a merchant ship , wow much strong such achieve. Maybe when you guys get to ♥♥♥♥♥♥'s rep you can come back and act all big. You can learn a thing or two from those guys. ;)

Sathir
10-14-2014, 08:30 PM
Ok daddy :D

"First off, this coalition wasn't even formed for you guys (bloody pirates), this was mostly because of ♥♥♥♥♥♥."
But i see my guildname as second in the list ;)

Crole
10-14-2014, 09:55 PM
Thx for all the tradepacks guys :)
And keep doing a coalition, coz even with a zerg you can't do a ♥♥♥♥ and we still destroy your merchantboat.
And plz, don't think that pirates are nobrain ... Ofc we wait to end our stuff and quests before going full pirate :)
But don't worry about that, it's coming soon, and we'll claim our piracy.

Oh, and if we are so noob and useless, why guilds that are already zerging need to do an alliance with others bigs guilds?
Fyi, We are less than 20 in The Bloody Pirates, but it seems we do enough to request a coalition to counter us :)

Cya in game guys, you know where we live :)

Sathir - "The Bloody Pirates" Guild Master.
"Take the whole ya'
Give nothing back"

Huh? we have 2 merchant ships and you havent killed one yet o.o.

Also, Sathir is a ♥♥♥♥ talker, he pms you claiming he found a bot/hacking member then pks you mid sentence, 3v1, truly pathetic o.o.

He's blocked for me in game.

Crole
10-14-2014, 09:57 PM
First off, this coalition wasn't even formed for you guys (bloody pirates), this was mostly because of ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Zerg guilds or not, at least we don't need to try to give other guilds a bad rep with tactics such as "We caught this member of guild x hacking, video coming in 3 hours!!" which as we both now, is full of ♥♥♥♥ ;).

GJ guys, you destroyed a merchant ship , wow much strong such achieve. Maybe when you guys get to ♥♥♥♥♥♥'s rep you can come back and act all big. You can learn a thing or two from those guys. ;)

Did they kill nakame's ship? Cause mine sure as hell wasn't killed o.o

Lizzipoos
10-15-2014, 04:29 AM
Yes, second on the list, as in, the list was updated. Keep your ego in place, son. :) Look at the date of the first post. I'd never even heard of you before 3 days ago.

Sathir
10-15-2014, 07:03 AM
"But you have heard about me ;)"

30 Merchants, 2 Bloody Pirates: Result: 10 dead on your side, none in our :)
Oh yeah, you were 10 playing and 20 bots :/

Nutritionist was asking me proof of cheating, and when I give them to him, he blocks me HAHAHAHA.
Merchants are nothing, only botting, teleport hacking and ♥♥♥♥. Learn to play, seriously.
Keep thinking you're "the best and strongest alliance". Btw, nobody fear when we see you.

I only trash? You call trashing when someone give you proofs of cheat in your own guild?
Don't worry, make a coalition to counter Pirates, we are doing the same to ban your bots and cheaters.
Cya on the sea, and stop rage when you lose 2vs10 lol.

Crole
10-15-2014, 07:46 AM
"But you have heard about me ;)"

30 Merchants, 2 Bloody Pirates: Result: 10 dead on your side, none in our :)
Oh yeah, you were 10 playing and 20 bots :/

Nutritionist was asking me proof of cheating, and when I give them to him, he blocks me HAHAHAHA.
Merchants are nothing, only botting, teleport hacking and ♥♥♥♥. Learn to play, seriously.
Keep thinking you're "the best and strongest alliance". Btw, nobody fear when we see you.

I only trash? You call trashing when someone give you proofs of cheat in your own guild?
Don't worry, make a coalition to counter Pirates, we are doing the same to ban your bots and cheaters.
Cya on the sea, and stop rage when you lose 2vs10 lol.

If your proof was ganking me 3v1 then yes, it was a distraction, and we had like 5 people, you're truly pathetic o.o.

Lizzipoos
10-15-2014, 07:48 AM
Proof of cheating? HAHA very funny. Your guild said you had proof of me doing the TP hack. Where is it? I will give you 1 million dollar for that vid. You know why? Because we both know you ain't got ♥♥♥♥. Stop being kids and play the game properly. Don't try and pull these ♥♥♥♥ty tactics where you call ppl hackers and botters when u know it ain't true, just because that makes u feel better ;) If you actually had the proof, we would have players getting kicked from the guild as well as being banned from the game. We have not seen ANY of this happen.

You tell us to learn to play while you pull ♥♥♥♥ty tactics like that. You are pirates, be pirates, we don't give a ♥♥♥♥, it's the game. Anti-piracy alliances are also part of the game. If you don't like it, stop playing ;)

mindset
10-15-2014, 08:08 AM
Different people write that you guys are hacking/cheating etc you might really wanna change this image of your guild.

Crole
10-15-2014, 08:10 AM
Different people write that you guys are hacking/cheating etc you might really wanna change this image of your guild.

Doesn't phase me nor my guild in the slightest, just makes liars look like liars, or fools look like fools.

Sathir
10-15-2014, 11:49 AM
We write it because we've seen him. And i got proofs that i wanted to send to Nutritionist, but he instantly blacklisted me ...
Why does he scare about that proofs if they really don't cheat?
We've seen them all appears next to NPC with tradepacks on the back.
Why do we accuse you to cheat and not other ppl? Really?
You claim to be the "strongest" alliance ... We laugh about that, this is our right isn't it?
We blocked your bots for 2 nights long, and they didn't moved from the FarmCart. But nooo they are not bots, they are just afk ppl for 8 hours on a FarmCart ...
Stupids guys. But i'm the pathetic guy ... omfg

mindset
10-15-2014, 11:54 AM
Then just post proof here. I think they have to problem with it, since they say they have nothing to hide.

Lizzipoos
10-15-2014, 01:44 PM
We write it because we've seen him. And i got proofs that i wanted to send to Nutritionist, but he instantly blacklisted me ...
Why does he scare about that proofs if they really don't cheat?
We've seen them all appears next to NPC with tradepacks on the back.
Why do we accuse you to cheat and not other ppl? Really?
You claim to be the "strongest" alliance ... We laugh about that, this is our right isn't it?
We blocked your bots for 2 nights long, and they didn't moved from the FarmCart. But nooo they are not bots, they are just afk ppl for 8 hours on a FarmCart ...
Stupids guys. But i'm the pathetic guy ... omfg

You told him I hack. You told him you got fraps of ME tp hacking. Give me that video. If you really have the video of me tphacking, post it here. I know you can't do it, because I know it's ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. If you had the proof, that person would have been banned already.

One of your members boasted in Factionchat about having a fraps of a merchants guy hacking. Multiple members of merchants whispered for the video and got the reply "in 3 hours". We never got to see that video. Excuse me if I call ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, again.

If you actually had the proof, said member would be kicked instantly from the guild. Why would anyone want to have a hacker in their guild? And if he didn't, that proof would be spread around and almost everyone would leave the freaking guild.

None of that has happened. Stop talking ♥♥♥♥, it's quite pathetic really ;)

Erdrick AierServer
10-16-2014, 08:55 PM
Err rick mess yo all up

Lizzipoos
10-17-2014, 07:04 AM
2 days later still no proof. Told ya, full of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :)

Obligatory Bump to this thread so more people see this so we can wipe the floor with these "pirate" kids.

Crole
10-17-2014, 08:20 AM
2 days later still no proof. Told ya, full of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :)

Obligatory Bump to this thread so more people see this so we can wipe the floor with these "pirate" kids.

It's okay lizzi, as a tax for wasting our time we gave shadow another property on "Their" island :D

"haha, we have nothing to lose PKing your guild, we'll kill him until he leaves the island and destroys all of his farms!" -Vague memory of something Sathir told me.

Apologies if that's not 100% word for word, I don't remember the folks who seem to act like teens.