PDA

View Full Version : NUI, simply best server EU

Xenia
10-03-2014, 01:23 AM
I play on NUI since a couple of days and met a lot of nice people. Before i was on the alpha server and had sometimes mixed impressions, but on NUI it seems there are a lot of grown ups playing?

There are also daily raids in Halycona, people really try ... it has been fun and once more people hit 50 it will be just awesome, so if you are unsure, check out NUI server!

Disclaimer: This is a server advertisement, ask your doctor for any side effects.

Vicken
10-03-2014, 01:29 AM
I play on NUI since a couple of days and met a lot of nice people. Before i was on the alpha server and had sometimes mixed impressions, but on NUI it seems there are a lot of grown ups playing?

There are also daily raids in Halycona, people really try ... it has been fun and once more people hit 50 it will be just awesome, so if you are unsure, check out NUI server!

Disclaimer: This is a server advertisement, ask your doctor for any side effects.

Could not agree more, LONG LIVE NUI!

Frantsuzz
10-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Nui best server!
Total Eclips(RU) best Guild!!
Join Us!!!

Matagot
10-03-2014, 08:20 AM
Pretty good server. Can't wait for the seafaring PVP to develop a bit, but it's already pretty fun. Sometimes we win, sometimes they, whoever they are, get the better of us, but in the end, we shall all meet our doom when our lord Kraken rise and swallow the world. ALL GLORY TO OUR LORD KRAKEN!

Lucamage
10-03-2014, 03:08 PM
it's even the server with the best lag so far

SemillanZ
10-03-2014, 07:11 PM
What makes Nui the best community I have seen so far on an ArcheAge server?
We could think it's the maturity of the players. Those who are working missed the land rush and moved here because they wanted their parcel of happyness.
BUT! Let me show you what I came across before thinking that there are only tree huggers on Nui. Note that the screenshot has been taken after the game freezed, it was not a "lucky" shot.

http://i.imgur.com/fSnNc3k.jpg

(open in an other tab for visibility but be careful, avoid long exposure)

@-)

Lunayu
10-04-2014, 02:00 AM
yes :D Nui is best... even with this stupid gold spammers

Xi41
10-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Total Eclipse Best guild. Love getting "free kills" ^^

Ekkie
10-13-2014, 11:09 AM
You guys all must be east... The chat on west has a few people ruining it entirely.

Vicken
10-13-2014, 01:23 PM
You guys all must be east... The chat on west has a few people ruining it entirely.

well its not that bad, but maan wtf u crying about if u can just insta block them? blocked them scrubs after first 2 min they started spamming

Bearsus
10-14-2014, 02:13 AM
well its not that bad, but maan wtf u crying about if u can just insta block them? blocked them scrubs after first 2 min they started spamming

yeah I did too but theyve succesfully made entire faction chat about them so even with them blocked, the conversation there remains kinda.. effed up, sometimes

XMoshe
10-14-2014, 06:35 AM
Yeah great server where 80% refuses to speak an internationally accepted language!

Bearsus
10-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Yeah great server where 80% refuses to speak an internationally accepted language!
I think thats the case everywhere ^^

R4nez
10-17-2014, 02:53 AM
Love this server, even despite our rampant PKing (or because of it?) I have met some great people in the other PvP guilds over here on East. Amazing how some of the most violent in game characters are the chillest on VoIP :D

Matagot
10-17-2014, 04:59 AM

I wonder to what extent it's a bad thing. Given how easily general chat banter is likely to turn into a trollfest on any MMO, do we really want to talk to 100% of the people? Hmm?

Pretty good server. Plenty of good action inland or on the high seas.

Janosik
10-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Personally I have mixed experience on this server. Met some nice people and I met a lot of scumbags (in west faction at least). The positive thing that swing the balance is the presence of some nice big guilds who try to stomp out the weeds among our faction :P Overall it's pretty interesting server to play on.

Rother
10-17-2014, 05:46 PM
And many lags and discos that night. aaargh

Munkizh
10-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Orchidna has best GM's active :D

http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2jjiqs/guild_leader_just_got_a_shoutout_on_euorchidna/

Cayleh
10-19-2014, 11:06 AM
Personally I have mixed experience on this server. Met some nice people and I met a lot of scumbags (in west faction at least). The positive thing that swing the balance is the presence of some nice big guilds who try to stomp out the weeds among our faction :P Overall it's pretty interesting server to play on.

Server was great until about a group of five bros joined and have dominated West faction chat to the point that even blocking them doesn't help -- the rest of the server is too busy responding to their trolls. And sadly, it's only five of them.

Before that? Server was awesome. Mature, helpful ...

Trinoceros
10-19-2014, 06:54 PM
Yeah tbh ive got my main on the Western side but Faction chat is just ruined by those few fools, its barely used for anything apart from them & their "friends" hurling curses at everyone..

So rolled a furry on the Eastern side & its a lot better..

Lysander
10-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Server was great until about a group of five bros joined and have dominated West faction chat to the point that even blocking them doesn't help -- the rest of the server is too busy responding to their trolls. And sadly, it's only five of them.

Before that? Server was awesome. Mature, helpful ...

You do realize that "these 5 bros" have been here since the Server was launched.

SemillanZ
10-23-2014, 12:55 AM
You do realize that "these 5 bros" have been here since the Server was launched.
Liar, you weren't at the launch of the server. You arrived minimum one week later, can't remember precisely, and the server was very much better without you. You and your suite are responsible for rendering the community and chat miserable. Trion can be sure that they are slightly losing players and money because of guys like you, one more thing you are proud of of course. But Karma justice will get rid of you, I'm confident.

Again this morning you claimed you own the faction chat, that is unacceptable and GM intervention is very much needed. Please Trion, have a look on that guy case, make us a favor as it is a real grievance.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 01:42 AM
Liar, you weren't at the launch of the server. You arrived minimum one week later, can't remember precisely, and the server was very much better without you. You and your suite are responsible for rendering the community and chat miserable. Trion can be sure that they are slightly losing players and money because of guys like you, one more thing you are proud of of course. But Karma justice will get rid of you, I'm confident.

Again this morning you claimed you own the faction chat, that is unacceptable and GM intervention is very much needed. Please Trion, have a look on that guy case, make us a favor as it is a real grievance.

Explain how when the server was launched i was leveling and playing? And if its so much of a greviance please tell me, Why is it that a group of us enjoy talking together? thats called a community. And if youll recall the first person to start spamming /F was my friend Wynter and thats how i met Haziel and that was 4 days after Server release we both hit 50 and left our Guild <Harmony> which has since been disbanded. I welcome Trion to look into the case and youll see that I dont actually swear or do anything wrong. Calling someone a "kidda" and the likes is a JOKE And like ive said multiple times, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MUTE ME AND MOVE ON DONT MAKE A FUSS ABOUT IT, But so many of you make a fuss about it, now i wonder whos the troll?

And Besides Its the only way i can talk to my buddies on the West because hey im a pirate and we dont get our own /F untill Nov 4th. Learn your stuff before you act the big man. Im being deadly serious youll find i do nothing wrong, And may i ask are you a paying customer or just another F2P player? it seems the majority of people who complain are F2P players.

Grow up.

Oh and FYI its guys like me and Shiina who actually pay with our hard earned cash to play this game unlike many.

And Claiming i own the /f Was a joke, Again something you clearly do not understand and hence why we all joked about it as ive mentioned 1,000,000 times before mute me and move on, its all i do with people who i dont like, Because there is a mute function you know USE IT.

Youre exactly the same here as a man with a gun shooting someone and blaming the gun - You have a function And yet you fail to use it because you WANT to make a scene, Welcome to the basics of the human Psyhce.

Also Is it not me often who helps noobs inbetween the laughing and joking pointing them in the correct direction? Answering questions and the likes, But nah youre just more bothered about the fact that i called someone from your guild a kidda, or that i was insulted by someone calling my mum a ♥♥♥♥♥ and a crack addict that i actually made it into a running joke, you guys dont actually realize that all im doing is using all the insults you throw at me as jokes.

But you couldnt begin to understand that and like an oppinion on a comedian you dislike my taste, i respect that, But like so many you could just mute me and deal with it, day in day out i see the same "OMG STFU LYS" If you really want peace you see that /f In youre chat bar, unclick it and get rid of it, youll find most people do recruiting in /Nation anyways.

#Rantover

SemillanZ
10-23-2014, 01:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3361AWb.jpg
It's like that all day and night long, and that's not the worst of Lysander. Even if we block him, people keep talking about him or speaking to him just as I did exceptionally this morning. Note that only the overlapping parts of the screenshots have been cutted.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 01:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3361AWb.jpg
It's like that all day and night long, and that's not the worst of Lysander. Even if we block him, people keep talking about him or speaking to him just as I did exceptionally this morning. Note that only the overlapping parts of the screenshots have been cutted.

As ive said, 90% of people have muted me and youve muted 90% of those im speaking too. Biased much ?

Atleast im honest and agree i offended people and hence why i said mute me ?

SemillanZ
10-23-2014, 01:57 AM
Even if we mute you and your 4 friends, you create alts, and as you builded it: people who didn't block you keep getting mad at you. Hence we'll soon have to just switch the faction chat off unless we block too those who are answering you or just speaking about you. The whole server is involved in this now, and you made it happens.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 01:58 AM
Even if we mute you and your 4 friends, you create alts, and as you builded it: people who didn't block you keep getting mad at you. Hence we'll soon have to just switch the faction chat off unless we block too those who are answering you or just speaking about you. The whole server is involved in this now, and you made it happens.

Urm My alt is eastern?

Unless someones claimed to be me, the only one youd ever see in your /F is me.

SemillanZ
10-23-2014, 02:01 AM
Everytime, you won't behave, I'll be here to screen what you write and post it here on the forum. I have enough of you and your crew, to the point I consider going back to some games with much mature and respectful community.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 02:03 AM
Everytime, you won't behave, I'll be here to screen what you write and post it here on the forum. I have enough of you and your crew, to the point I consider going back to some games with much mature and respectful community.

"my crew" Alright alright Why cant you just remove /F or mute us? Most people seem fine with it, What is your problem ?

SemillanZ
10-23-2014, 02:09 AM
"my crew" Alright alright Why cant you just remove /F or mute us? Most people seem fine with it, What is your problem ?
Quoted for savy. That guy suggests that we just switch off the main public chat to get rid of him. Clear enough and it talks by itself.
I use we because I'm 100% sure to do not be the only one who want to get rid of you unless you begin to behave.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 02:14 AM
Quoted for savy. That guy suggests that we just switch off the main public chat to get rid of him. Clear enough and it talks by itself.
I use we because I'm 100% sure to do not be the only one who want to get rid of you unless you begin to behave.

Top kek.

Next thing youll want to get rid of Veexer too cause hes my friend, dont forget Haziel Shiina, Shilia, Loosetranny (lel ikr) , Dudeman and litterally anyone else who ENJOYS having a conversation about random stuff, Like just how mad are you ?

Either way this a laughable, Youre either a child or a seriously seriously seriously mad person who cant understand a bit of toilet humor and i think youll find everyone is just fine with muting me, But for some reason youve made it YOUR own personal crusade against me.

Seriously, And im the troll? Wasting time and forum space on this farce.

As Veexer would say:Uw0tM9

FillWerrel
10-23-2014, 02:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8AuMOGx_KY

Lysander
10-23-2014, 02:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8aumogx_ky

<3 top lels !

Lysander
10-23-2014, 02:44 AM

Inbe4 this screenshot doesnt work.....

Oh look and im a troll? Another person who i imagine is the person who started this whole thing hurling more abuse at me and doctoring the chat to make me look bad.

#sigh

Elhaym
10-23-2014, 02:49 AM
Top kek.

Next thing youll want to get rid of Veexer too cause hes my friend, dont forget Haziel Shiina, Shilia, Loosetranny (lel ikr) , Dudeman and litterally anyone else who ENJOYS having a conversation about random stuff, Like just how mad are you ?

Either way this a laughable, Youre either a child or a seriously seriously seriously mad person who cant understand a bit of toilet humor and i think youll find everyone is just fine with muting me, But for some reason youve made it YOUR own personal crusade against me.

Seriously, And im the troll? Wasting time and forum space on this farce.

Veexer, Haziel, Shiina, Shilia I got them muted, but it's not good enough when people still keep responding to your trolls.
You are seriously calling your trollspam "conversation"? Don't you have a pirate guild to do your chatting in?

This is a thread about the Server, and you guys keep "terrorizing" the chat with your ♥♥♥♥ty "humor". So no wonder you get called out.
And how come you are even writing such long replys? I thought you a 12yr kid who don't give a damn. You ruined your reputation yourself.

I pity anyone who would like to go pirate but doesn't want to play with you or the other turds.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 02:51 AM
Veexer, Haziel, Shiina, Shilia I got them muted, but it's not good enough when people still keep responding to your trolls.
You are seriously calling your trollspam "conversation"? Don't you have a pirate guild to do your chatting in?

This is a thread about the Server, and you guys keep "terrorizing" the chat with your ♥♥♥♥ty "humor". So no wonder you get called out.
And how come you are even writing such long replys? I thought you a 12yr kid who don't give a damn. You ruined your reputation yourself.

I pity anyone who would like to go pirate but doesn't want to play with you or the other turds.

Again someone who doesnt understand the jokes, AS I MENTIONED Mute me and move on ? so many people have?

AND FYI WHY DONT PEOPLE READ THE PATCH NOTES WE GET OUR OWN /F ON NOVEMBER THE 4th THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN COMMUNICATE CROSS FACTION STILL.

Sick of Repeating myself.

And You actually believe im 12? Awright that works. Im 12.

Elhaym
10-23-2014, 03:08 AM
Again someone who doesnt understand the jokes, AS I MENTIONED Mute me and move on ? so many people have?

AND FYI WHY DONT PEOPLE READ THE PATCH NOTES WE GET OUR OWN /F ON NOVEMBER THE 4th THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN COMMUNICATE CROSS FACTION STILL.

Sick of Repeating myself.

And You actually believe im 12? Awright that works. Im 12.

No I don't think you are 12 obviously, but one night you kept screaming you are, I'm not sure you remember. And what exactly are you communicating in faction chat? All i've heard is you spewing vile ♥♥♥♥ all over the place. Why would someone want to read that? I had you muted, and will not unmute you again. Peace #watertrash

Lysander
10-23-2014, 03:11 AM
No I don't think you are 12 obviously, but one night you kept screaming you are, I'm not sure you remember. And what exactly are you communicating in faction chat? All i've heard is you spewing vile ♥♥♥♥ all over the place. Why would someone want to read that? I had you muted, and will not unmute you again. Peace #watertrash

Oh the Abuse please.

And thank you Another one mutes me another person who actually realized "hey i have a mute function, better use it" next time dont make a fuss and try to use #hastags against me.

Elhaym
10-23-2014, 03:24 AM
Oh the Abuse please.

And thank you Another one mutes me another person who actually realized "hey i have a mute function, better use it" next time dont make a fuss and try to use #hastags against me.

You are the one making a fusss out of this, by continuing to spam and even advertising these posts on the faction chat. yep I had u muted before, unmuted last night cause your little prawns were spamming chat with you.. Oh and you started the hashtag ******ation afaik.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 03:27 AM
You are the one making a fusss out of this, by continuing to spam and even advertising these posts on the faction chat. yep I had u muted before, unmuted last night cause your little prawns were spamming chat with you.. Oh and you started the hashtag ******ation afaik.

WHY ARE YOU USING THINGS THAT I SAY AS INSULTS AGAINST ME ? MY PRAWNS ?! CMON DUDE ARE YOU THAT OBSSESSED WITH ME?

Yeah i started it, so dont do it.

Elhaym
10-23-2014, 03:34 AM
WHY ARE YOU USING THINGS THAT I SAY AS INSULTS AGAINST ME ? MY PRAWNS ?! CMON DUDE ARE YOU THAT OBSSESSED WITH ME?

Yeah I'm clever like that, stop trying to get last laugh and just shut up will you?

Lysander
10-23-2014, 03:35 AM
Yeah I'm clever like that, stop trying to get last laugh and just shut up will you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4

Nah mate, Dont step up and be a moron, back away and learn to pick better fights.

Ya aint winning this one.

SemillanZ
10-23-2014, 03:37 AM
Here's for you Lysander: read again what you consent to and fully accepted:
http://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/

B. RULES RELATED TO “CHAT” AND INTERACTION WITH OTHER USERS

Harass, threaten, stalk, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to any user of the Game or the Site;

Lysander
10-23-2014, 03:39 AM
Here's for you Lysander: read again what you consent to and fully accepted:
http://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/

B. RULES RELATED TO “CHAT” AND INTERACTION WITH OTHER USERS

Exactly like youve done by saying i was molested as a child EX, Remember thats on here too ! Practise what you preach.

Top kek'd

and there is nothing about causing unwanted attention to YOURSELF, I aint wanting to give you attention... Pfft....

jeanacco
10-23-2014, 03:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ6G7qwjom4

Nah mate, Dont step up and be a moron, back away and learn to pick better fights.

Ya aint winning this one.

Yeah mate you ain't winning this one, there is no reasoning with idiots.
unfortunatelly that's what you are.
Glad i got you muted on 4 chars and 80% of the server did the same
hope you enjoy being hated, thats just the scum of a being that you are.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 03:52 AM
Yeah mate you ain't winning this one, there is no reasoning with idiots.
unfortunatelly that's what you are.
Glad i got you muted on 4 chars and 80% of the server did the same
hope you enjoy being hated, thats just the scum of a being that you are.

Atleast youve got a brain enough to mute me and move on. <

jeanacco
10-23-2014, 03:53 AM
Atleast youve got a brain enough to mute me and move on. <

But seriously why you do this to yourself? don't you have any self respect?

Lysander
10-23-2014, 03:55 AM
But seriously why you do this to yourself? don't you have any self respect?

Id rather have fun with 10 people and have my time well spent and be muted by 99% then be bored and not being able to find someone with similar humour.

Its sorta like weeding out the Crap.

I aint actually a bad guy its just after the first few days everyone just sorta started insulting me and well i use em against you.

Since when is calling Specific people a "prawn" offensive when theyre in on the joke.

Like its not asif i target you specifically and im like OMG ROFLROFLR you get the point.

jeanacco
10-23-2014, 03:58 AM
Id rather have fun with 10 people and have my time well spent and be muted by 99% then be bored and not being able to find someone with similar humour.

Its sorta like weeding out the Crap.

I aint actually a bad guy its just after the first few days everyone just sorta started insulting me and well i use em against you.

Since when is calling Specific people a "prawn" offensive when theyre in on the joke.

Like its not asif i target you specifically and im like OMG ROFLROFLR you get the point.

I don't think you're a bad guy either, but you're extremely annoying, there's thousands of people in a server, and you keep spamming their chat, that's not respectful, a joke here and there its all good, but you really reached an extreme, i hope someday you realize it, you cant simply have fun at other people expenses, simply invite those guys you enjoy being with make a guild/party and talk about whatever you want there.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 03:59 AM
I don't think you're a bad guy either, but you're extremely annoying, there's thousands of people in a server, and you keep spamming their chat, that's not respectful, a joke here and there its all good, but you really reached an extreme, i hope someday you realize it, you cant simply have fun at other people expenses, simply invite those guys you enjoy being with make a guild/party and talk about whatever you want there.

To be honest Yes i can.

Thats life, Do you when you walk do the street with friends laugh at someone? dont say you dont, Thats having fun at someones expense, or seeing someone fall over etc.

Im just choosing to express myself, its my right as a human to do so, and like ive said mute me and move on.

jeanacco
10-23-2014, 04:02 AM
To be honest Yes i can.

Thats life, Do you when you walk do the street with friends laugh at someone? dont say you dont, Thats having fun at someones expense, or seeing someone fall over etc.

Im just choosing to express myself, its my right as a human to do so, and like ive said mute me and move on.
That's like saying, hey i can steal as much as i want, dont like it? put me in prison? srsly.
and if your friends laugh at someone just because you are in a little group, well you gotta find some mature friends, because one day they will be laughing at you when you need their help.
expressing yourself and ruining others fun is not good, and soon you will be banned for it. its in your human right to enjoy yourself.
anyway here is my 2 cents, whether we agree on it its not the point.
bye

Lysander
10-23-2014, 04:04 AM
That's like saying, hey i can steal as much as i want, dont like it? put me in prison? srsly.
and if your friends laugh at someone just because you are in a little group, well you gotta find some mature friends, because one day they will be laughing at you when you need their help.
expressing yourself and ruining others fun is not good, and soon you will be banned for it. its in your human right to enjoy yourself.
anyway here is my 2 cents, whether we agree on it its not the point.
bye

End. Of. Story.

But its not on the same level, Stealing would be like Actually harrassing players. you took that to a huge Extreeme, if anything you and your friends are just using this forum to attack me cause you dont want to attack me ingame, Why even bother commenting at all ?

jeanacco
10-23-2014, 04:07 AM
End. Of. Story.

But its not on the same level, Stealing would be like Actually harrassing players. you took that to a huge Extreeme, if anything you and your friends are just using this forum to attack me cause you dont want to attack me ingame, Why even bother commenting at all ?

Thought it was the end of story anyway, im not grouped up with any friends to attack you, like you said " im expressing my rights as a human being" dont contradict yourself, you make people dislike you, you will be disliked. next time think carefully about what you type.
and yeah i dont want you ingame that's a fact, i dont want people like you to turn this community to the 2nd LoL.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 04:09 AM
Thought it was the end of story anyway, im not grouped up with any friends to attack you, like you said " im expressing my rights as a human being" dont contradict yourself, you make people dislike you, you will be disliked. next time think carefully about what you type.
and yeah i dont want you ingame that's a fact, i dont want people like you to turn this community to the 2nd LoL.

It already is the second LoL any F2P game is like that. I pay for this game and enjoy it. Its people like you Glorifying me and you dont even realize it, LIKE YOU JUST HAD TO DO THIS ON A "NUI IS THE BEST SERVER " THREAD, Why dont people start an actual thread.

jeanacco
10-23-2014, 04:12 AM
It already is the second LoL any F2P game is like that. I pay for this game and enjoy it. Its people like you Glorifying me and you dont even realize it, LIKE YOU JUST HAD TO DO THIS ON A "NUI IS THE BEST SERVER " THREAD, Why dont people start an actual thread.

Glorifying you? wow, there is really really something wrong with you, no point feeding the troll, i guess you cant keep up a decent conversation for long, bye sir, good luck in your life, you will need it.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 04:13 AM
Glorifying you? wow, there is really really something wrong with you, no point feeding the troll, i guess you cant keep up a decent conversation for long, bye sir, good luck in your life, you will need it.

Why do you feel the need to comment again and attack me when i litterally JUST SAID MAKE A THREAD YOU MUPPET, AND APPRENTLY IM A TROLL ? YOURE RUINING THIS THREAD FOR THE PEOPLE ON THE EAST WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THIS SORT OF STUFF.

When someone knocks you out you dont get back up, Same thing here. I ended this whole farce by saying NEW THREAD but nah you just have to go and TRY to get the last laugh.

And im the troll, Sigh.

jeanacco
10-23-2014, 04:15 AM
Why do you feel the need to comment again and attack me when i litterally JUST SAID MAKE A THREAD YOU MUPPET, AND APPRENTLY IM A TROLL ? YOURE RUINING THIS THREAD FOR THE PEOPLE ON THE EAST WHO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THIS SORT OF STUFF.

When someone knocks you out you dont get back up, Same thing here. I ended this whole farce by saying NEW THREAD but nah you just have to go and TRY to get the last laugh.

And im the troll, Sigh.

sad human being, you're just sad. :)

Lysander
10-23-2014, 04:17 AM
sad human being, you're just sad. :)

Top Kek Kidda I can do this all day s0n

U w0t M9

Haziel
10-23-2014, 07:43 AM
ye vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Cayleh
10-23-2014, 11:50 AM

It's interesting that you knew it was you that was being talked about. At least you're self-aware that your behaviour and that of your friends is not enjoyed.

You guys really do act like it's your own private server. Take it to guild chat.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 01:49 PM
It's interesting that you knew it was you that was being talked about. At least you're self-aware that your behaviour and that of your friends is not enjoyed.

You guys really do act like it's your own private server. Take it to guild chat.

Bit hard when i aint even in your Faction lol, Like ive said 1,000,000 million times

xXShiinaXx
10-23-2014, 02:01 PM
omg lysander you fking kid go slit ur wrists m9 ill fkin have u mate XDXD

Lysander
10-23-2014, 02:02 PM
omg lysander you fking kid go slit ur wrists m9 ill fkin have u mate xdxd

omg i swer on me mams baccy tin ill noscope u ard kidda

Roflmelia
10-23-2014, 02:04 PM
but xXShiinaXx what if xX was not MLG but doge420 hax, lets look depper into this...if xX not MLG but doge420 then Lysander was not Illoominati all along :OOOOOOOO

Roflmelia
10-23-2014, 02:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s0AhWRnL6o

rip Lysanderzone.

Roflmelia
10-23-2014, 02:17 PM
shiina will u go 2 prom with me i lernd ho2 wif diz vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhnbzAfElJo

xXShiinaXx
10-23-2014, 02:18 PM
m9 u even hot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxLnT5TJjow

xXShiinaXx
10-23-2014, 02:25 PM
go to work u ♥♥♥ing weedsmoking american ginger ****

Roflmelia
10-23-2014, 02:28 PM
3spoopy999me

Elhaym
10-23-2014, 03:59 PM
If there are some Haranyan pirates reading this I trust you see why you shouldn't even try interacting with these fools.

#Watertrash

Cayleh
10-23-2014, 05:34 PM
Last page is a great example of what it's like 24/7 in West chat. Ergo the multiple complaints.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 05:34 PM
If there are some Haranyan pirates reading this I trust you see why you shouldn't even try interacting with these fools.

#Watertrash

What is your problem ? You just have to go say something when we were all having a laugh and it was NOTHING to do with you. You're either one:

Bored and trying to troll

Or two:

Seriously sad or just don't understand memes

I can't tie my shoes but I can meme ur grill

Elhaym
10-23-2014, 05:46 PM
just look what you and your prawns did to this thread.
#watertrash

Lysander
10-23-2014, 05:51 PM
just look what you and your prawns did to this thread.
#watertrash

Look back through it all, you guys started it lol, it's just stating we were here from server launch is enough to set you off, you got problems kidda

Elhaym
10-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Look back through it all, you guys started it lol, it's just stating we were here from server launch is enough to set you off, you got problems kidda

We didn't even name you before you came out and still continue your behavior even here. Yes it's a flaw in the game that pirates can talk in our faction but that doesn't mean you have to be an ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Are you so bored playing you need to act that way? it's a shame there is no logs available to see just how much you guys have spammed meaningless nonsense in the chat.

Yes I've been here since server launch and a for week or 2 you kept quiet. I remember when i first saw you in faction chat: It started off kinda funny "HARMONY BEST PVP GUILD WE GONNA REKK ♥♥♥♥ UP 420 BLAZE IT!" blah blah something like that. Quickly you guys started escalating into daily spamming and utter harassment of everyone and everything. whatever "bro" pls uninstall

#Watertrash

Lysander
10-23-2014, 06:15 PM
we didn't even name you before you came out and still continue your behavior even here. Yes it's a flaw in the game that pirates can talk in our faction but that doesn't mean you have to be an ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Are you so bored playing you need to act that way? It's a shame there is no logs available to see just how much you guys have spammed meaningless nonsense in the chat.

Yes i've been here since server launch and a for week or 2 you kept quiet. I remember when i first saw you in faction chat: It started off kinda funny "harmony best pvp guild we gonna rekk ♥♥♥♥ up 420 blaze it!" blah blah something like that. Quickly you guys started escalating into daily spamming and utter harassment of everyone and everything. Whatever "bro" pls uninstall

#watertrash

top kek someone told me to uninstall time to get the ben and jerrys out time to watch sex in the city and cry boo hoo.

Elhaym
10-23-2014, 06:22 PM
Delicious, you can't even respond.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Delicious, you can't even respond.

BUT WHAT IF TOP KEK WAS NOT REK ? Hmmmmm

Cayleh
10-23-2014, 07:38 PM
I owe someone cookies.

I'll bake more if you do it live in game.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 07:51 PM
I owe someone cookies.

I'll bake more if you do it live in game.

The cookies tho.

When I'm done at work I'll be online Lel let he hate flow.

Got a part time job sat Infront of a gym eating food to make people wanna train. Fat people doing our part.

Cayleh
10-23-2014, 07:56 PM
The cookies tho.

When I'm done at work I'll be online Lel let he hate flow.

Got a part time job sat Infront of a gym eating food to make people wanna train. Fat people doing our part.

Oh the cookies weren't for you.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 07:58 PM
Oh the cookies weren't for you.

I'm still getting them.

Cayleh
10-23-2014, 08:01 PM
I'm still getting them.

I'll give them to you if you guys dial it down a notch or two.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 08:03 PM
I'll give them to you if you guys dial it down a notch or two.

November 4th we get our own /f anyways. It's why I'm confused why people are so butthurt

Cayleh
10-23-2014, 08:05 PM
November 4th we get our own /f anyways. It's why I'm confused why people are so butthurt

Eh more annoyed than butthurt. You guys s gabbing nonstop like that for weeks made it really hard for other players to communicate and ask questions.

Like I said, ya'll drowned out the gold sellers, lol.

Lysander
10-23-2014, 08:11 PM
Eh more annoyed than butthurt. You guys s gabbing nonstop like that for weeks made it really hard for other players to communicate and ask questions.

Like I said, ya'll drowned out the gold sellers, lol.

You'll find I actually often help noobie players, or when people mute me ask a question and get given false information, yesterday a kid asked if the cotton waggon quest was bugged and people said no lol, man I must be such a bad guy.

Why can't people be like the majority of the server and mute people they don't like or just don't use /f, I often run into people when I manage to get onto the west who ask questions about being a pirate and stuff and I help em, I totally am the worst person ever.

I continue to speak to people on /f cause 99% of the server muted us, I love how all the hate is against me like cause they muted those I speak too and when we ave a laugh it's like Better insult Lys Lel.

That's the bit that gets me, don't mind people insulting me but when I'm being blamed for it all I'm litterally like:

Uw0tm9

No lie.

Bearsus
10-24-2014, 07:35 AM
Ive switched over to the east side and can't say I miss west faction much lol. On one occasion I remember Lysander was talking about his subway sandwich or somethin, then mentored a dungeon and went afk for 15 min, came back and guess what. was still talking. about. his. subway. sandwich.

??????????????????????

Lysander
10-24-2014, 01:28 PM
Ive switched over to the east side and can't say I miss west faction much lol. On one occasion I remember Lysander was talking about his subway sandwich or somethin, then mentored a dungeon and went afk for 15 min, came back and guess what. was still talking. about. his. subway. sandwich.

??????????????????????

BUT IT WAS SUBWAY. SUBWAY IS THE BEST SORT OF FOOD

I r8 8/8 m8 good b8

Trinoceros
10-24-2014, 03:17 PM
Oh god Lsyander are you the absolute plum who was calling people prawns the other day because you were 3 years late to the party in watching District 9..

Lysander
10-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Oh god Lsyander are you the absolute plum who was calling people prawns the other day because you were 3 years late to the party in watching District 9..

But its genius.

Trinoceros
10-24-2014, 05:03 PM
The movie is I'll give it that & as a comparison to the struggles of apartheid it does well...

The way you carry on though I wouldnt be surprised if you were a boertjie

Lysander
10-24-2014, 05:07 PM
The movie is I'll give it that & as a comparison to the struggles of apartheid it does well...

The way you carry on though I wouldnt be surprised if you were a boertjie

Im just a muppet.

Trinoceros
10-24-2014, 05:09 PM
Im just a muppet.

Glad that was agreed relatively quickly...

Lysander
10-24-2014, 05:12 PM
Glad that was agreed relatively quickly...

Ave i ever said i aint :P ?

Roflmelia
10-29-2014, 09:58 AM
bUT WHAT IF ROFLMELIA WAS NOT KILL.

Lysander
10-29-2014, 06:22 PM
but what if roflmelia was not kill.

oh naaaoooo roflmelia u r not keel

Zwiebelchen
10-30-2014, 03:02 AM
So far, Nui is an awesome server, but the pointless ganking of lowbees and dock camping just annoying.

Lysander
10-30-2014, 06:00 AM
So far, Nui is an awesome server, but the pointless ganking of lowbees and dock camping just annoying.

Yeah but Tbh its not pointless....

Only some of it is

Zwiebelchen
11-04-2014, 06:13 AM
Yeah but Tbh its not pointless....
Okay, wrong vocabulary. It's not pointless, but it's disgraceful.

R4nez
11-04-2014, 08:33 AM
If you had a trade pack, you earnt it.
If you looked at us funny, you deserved it.
If you had a name with the following letters "a,u,i,e,o", you should be KoS for the server.

Its not pointless when it is justice.

Lysander
11-04-2014, 10:55 AM
Okay, wrong vocabulary. It's not pointless, but it's disgraceful.

Id say its better than stealing 3ks infamy worth of potatoes !

Newgatex
12-03-2014, 04:36 AM
Ahahaha lysander mate, seems you became popular among the haters </3

Nerou
12-03-2014, 05:05 AM
Hey Lysander, you're life is pretty pathetic! :D

I'll bet you'll lolcry at this meme I just found:

http://i.imgur.com/blIoHGo.png

Lysander
12-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Hey Lysander, you're life is pretty pathetic! :D

I'll bet you'll lolcry at this meme I just found:

http://i.imgur.com/blIoHGo.png

But you fail to see....

I DONT HAVE A LIFE IM 12 LLELELELELELEL

KEK

Lysander
12-03-2014, 10:48 AM

As always newgZ

Zwiebelchen
12-04-2014, 02:05 AM
He just proved that you can get loved despite (or because) of severe trolling.

Lysander
12-04-2014, 12:23 PM
He just proved that you can get loved despite (or because) of severe trolling.

Im just a loveable scamp

Unpsofable
12-04-2014, 07:59 PM
It happens..