PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Fook
03-21-2014, 04:19 PM
Hey everyone,

Its a pleasure to join all of you on the official forums. I look forward to seeing a lot of people from the forums in game, as Archeage gets closer to launch! I think we can all agree that we have endured the hardship of anxiety on some levels when waiting for Archeage to come out to the West, but as Trion Worlds:D said countless times, ITS HAPPENING!

Give it a few weeks, and hopefully by then some of us will be able to help better Archeage here in the West, so that everyone can have a great experience playing the game when it hits Beta and Launch!

I have also been playing on Russia's Open Beta so far, and I am fairly knowledgeable about it, so if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to shoot me a PM, post a reply in this thread, or a message on Skype would work as well (info in profile!)

Cya! ;)

Zer0
03-21-2014, 04:27 PM
Hey! I hope the game has a great launch! If I have any questions I know who to ask :D

Saul
06-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Hey everyone,

Its a pleasure to join all of you on the official forums. I look forward to seeing a lot of people from the forums in game, as Archeage gets closer to launch! I think we can all agree that we have endured the hardship of anxiety on some levels when waiting for Archeage to come out to the West, but as Trion Worlds:D said countless times, ITS HAPPENING!

Give it a few weeks, and hopefully by then some of us will be able to help better Archeage here in the West, so that everyone can have a great experience playing the game when it hits Beta and Launch!

I have also been playing on Russia's Open Beta so far, and I am fairly knowledgeable about it, so if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to shoot me a PM, post a reply in this thread, or a message on Skype would work as well (info in profile!)

Cya! ;)

Welcome! Glad to see someone so knowledgeable on the forums and just as excited as we are too. Hope you are enjoying the Alpha and hope to see and play with you in-game soon.