PDA

View Full Version : Requests for Trion's Livestream!

NeterP
03-28-2014, 05:34 AM
So lets make a thread about what everyone wants Trion to show us about AA in their livestream!
I would love to see some combat and fishing;)

Westeller
03-28-2014, 05:37 AM
Hmm? I'm sure they already have some idea of what they'll do for it, ne? ..Weeelll, regardless, my only request is that they don't just run back through the same stuff as they did last week. I doubt they will, anyway, but just sayin'.

NeterP
03-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Hmm? I'm sure they already have some idea of what they'll do for it, ne? ..Weeelll, regardless, my only request is that they don't just run back through the same stuff as they did last week. I doubt they will, anyway, but just sayin'.
They said in the previous livestream that if viewers want to check out something specific then they will show it in the future!

Allatar
03-28-2014, 05:41 AM
YEEEES give us more Archeage PLX!

Some combat would be nice, as well as some dungeon demonstration!

Mavol
03-28-2014, 05:52 AM
i'd like a high definition look at any and all in game menus so i can read it in english :)

Admiral Mooloaf
03-28-2014, 05:53 AM
something i want to see in livestream?

TRION building the largest house in archeage xD

AeonAuron
03-28-2014, 06:16 AM
None above. I would like to see Changes.

Admiral Mooloaf
03-28-2014, 06:18 AM
None above. I would like to see Changes.

this is actually a really good idea, How about a Side by Side comparison on whats different from the KR live? so we know what we have to look forward to ?

AeonAuron
03-28-2014, 06:20 AM
this is actually a really good idea, How about a Side by Side comparison on whats different from the KR live? so we know what we have to look forward to ?

That is exactly what i mean. For example, we know that sieges are happening every 3 week in KR but it will happen every week on Trion's release. I really want to know much about such changes.

Imperius
03-28-2014, 06:22 AM
I guess as above mentioned they already have a plan what to do today. Just btw at what time is the Livestream ( CET ? )

Locklear Aoi
03-28-2014, 06:27 AM
That is exactly what i mean. For example, we know that sieges are happening every 3 week in KR but it will happen every week on Trion's release. I really want to know much about such changes.

*Tilts her head,* Ummmm... Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Sieges every 3 weeks give people a chance to breath between attacks, recup from the effects of the siege. Though.... If happens every week, that would mean a lot of Siege Engines would need to be built. Which would be a good thing for me, if the supplies hold out. *Beams* Lots of sales!

Mavol
03-28-2014, 06:28 AM
*Tilts her head,* Ummmm... Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Sieges every 3 weeks give people a chance to breath between attacks, recup from the effects of the siege. Though.... If happens every week, that would mean a lot of Siege Engines would need to be built. Which would be a good thing for me, if the supplies hold out. *Beams* Lots of sales!

Wars a healthy business they say for some willing to capitalize :). Sounds investment where do i sign

Noah
03-28-2014, 06:30 AM
So no archeage today ?

PaCO
03-28-2014, 06:32 AM
Id like to see them talk about what there bringing n not bringin from 1.0. Also id like them to just make everyone feel better n promise us they will do everything in there power to keep this game a open world open pvp (PRE 1.0) full tradepack loot (pre 1.0) sandbox game.. I hate being this guy but black dessert is starting to look good especially if this game gets carebeared

Admiral Mooloaf
03-28-2014, 07:21 AM
IMHO opinion the best way to do seiges is to stagger them aka - the first week of the month is always castle 1, week 2 castle 2, week 3 castle 3 - i think there are only three castle areas claimable atm? while xl games stated that once siege issues and balancing have been ironed out they'll open more plots.

this just makes the most sense to me imho - this gives each guild enough time to actually utilize their winnings while promoting competition via bidding wars for the right to siege and giving people ample enough time to actually play with their castle before its more than likely destroyed/captured.

on another note! the live stream page states its every friday at 1:30 pm 2:30 mountatin 3:30 central and 4:30 eastern - hope this helps everyone looking for that answer.
on the other hand tho it does say trove and rift are the only topics for today, which makes me really sad cause thats not what they said last week and i'll once again miss out of the perk of watching the AA stream

Tarre
03-28-2014, 07:25 AM
Define "activities"

Maquiame
03-28-2014, 07:35 AM
Crafting please, farming, house building, boat building.

NeterP
03-28-2014, 07:53 AM
Define "activities"
Like car racing, rp'ing, exploring and other things that aren't mentioned on the poll!

aphelion
03-28-2014, 08:11 AM
Unless their twitch page is wrong, Rift and Trove are today, so no ArcheAge, unfortunately.

And I mentioned in an older post but I think they should've shown some regular combat in the first livestream. People watching the game for the first time might've had the mistaken impression that battles only take place on the water.