PDA

View Full Version : [STREAM] Hempknight79 - PvP, Pirating and general shenanigans

Hempknight79
10-04-2014, 04:34 AM
Hey guys,

Thought I would let folks know that I am now streaming while I happily play away in ArcheAge.

I will mainly be leveling and profession grinding for the next week or so, but once all that is done there will be nothing but PvP, Arena and roaming the seas stealing trade packs of people and generally being a pest.

Will be going over allot of the tricks I have already found out in my streams and hopefully guiding some of you to greatness along the way :).

So pop along to www.twitch.tv/hempknight79 and come watch me kick ♥♥♥, and more than likely on a few occasions getting my ♥♥♥ kicked :P.

Takheos
10-04-2014, 06:20 AM
Looks like a pretty class stream mate, good luck :3

Zandera
10-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Nice. You seem like an MMO pro. :)

Hempknight79
10-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Not been much Streaming the Last week RL aggro'd me quite hard lol.

Will be starting to stream again as of midday GMT 09/10/2014.

I am also currently running a small incentive to pop by and watch my Stream. Once I get 250 followers I will be doing a random dice roll live on the stream, and 1 lucky follower will win 2 x APEX.

See you there folks :D

Hempknight79
10-09-2014, 07:47 AM
pretty boring day today. I'm all out of gold so have to run some trade runs :( Ooh and do some alchemy crafting. ahh well we all have to do this from time to time.

BroGenics
10-09-2014, 11:34 PM
I'll be sure to check out the stream :D

Woddee
10-10-2014, 10:58 AM
I'll have a look at your stream at some point (most likely when my internet is going faster than 20kb/s... Ah-Australia). I just hope that you're more engaging and entertaining than the last AA stream that I watched. The fellow just sat there like a dead goldfish and spouted gibberish about the humorous "boob-jiggle" in dialogue animations.

I wanted to theory craft and see some exciting and intriguing gameplay.

Also Hi & what server are you playing on?

Hempknight79
10-11-2014, 03:47 AM
heya,

got to admit atm the stream has been not so entertaining. I switched classes at 30 so grinding the skill sets upto 50.

once this is done though I should be pretty much locked into arenas.#

Currently playing on Melisara Eu server.