PDA

View Full Version : (Picture Story) We are not pricks. We simply defend our members. <♥♥♥♥♥♥>

Yukkimura
10-04-2014, 05:17 AM
Hello there fellow Aier players,

My name's Yukkimura and I'm the founder and leader of a heavily PvP oriented guild called <♥♥♥♥♥♥>. I am writing this due to certain guilds on the server trying to tarnish our image and they're certainly successfully doing so.
I came here to simply straighten out few things.
For starters as you all know we are a PvP oriented guild, alot of our members including myself have alot of experience on the PvP scene be it casual or competitive. (http://bg.snailgame.com/news/view/147/)

We are not hackers. I'm usually streaming whenever we do anything as a guild. You can follow me on twitch.tv/yukkimura and see for yourself how we run things.

We're a bunch of nice individuals who enjoy PvPing and Pirating. If you're unfortunate enough to get killed by us on the sea it is only because you're carrying a trade pack. Remember we're PvPers, we try to earn gold through an activity which we all enjoy, pirating. Usually before we attack greens who are carrying packs we ask them to drop them, if they comply them and their boats are free to go.

We do not attack greens who are not carrying packs or are allied with us.

We do not randomly slaughter players who are trying to level and/or farm unless they show any sign of aggression towards us.

We often help greens retaliate red attacks.

Now that this is cleared here's a picture story of why <Merchants> are constantly trying to tarnish our image and spread false rumors.

Picture story time!

Origins of war between <♥♥♥♥♥♥> and <Merchants>

Staring:

Nutritionist - <Merchants> leader
Choppie - a clueless <Merchants> member
Taisuke - "very loyal" <Merchants> member
and members of <♥♥♥♥♥♥> guild!

Let's begin.
One day while spending my wonderful afternoon in Austera chatting with a few friends while waiting in arena queue I received a PM from Nutritionist. It was a clear threat towards one of my guild members.

http://i.imgur.com/7qudpwv.png

I was going to disregard it as an empty threat until I received a message from said member saying that he just got attacked by <Merchants>. I quickly assembled a small group (as it was very early in the morning) and quickly headed to the location to support and defend my guild member. (I do not tolerate threats and acts of aggression towards my guild members)

Shortly after arrival we encountered <Merchants> and swiftly dispatched of them...

http://i.imgur.com/OytaizY.jpg

...and stole their trade ship.

http://i.imgur.com/9dmbr9V.jpg

Shortly afterwards despite me not EVER PMing him I received a lovely message full of butt hurt.

http://i.imgur.com/0Sx0yva.png

Right after the incident upon arriving back in Austera we were greeted with a warm shower of insults from <Merchants> members waiting there for us. Tears of joy ran down my face with each insult full of butt hurt that I received.
They even had members that though we waged war on them for their gold...

http://i.imgur.com/wQbB9I1.png

and their leader was showing his ego, ignorance and arrogance

http://i.imgur.com/pkxzFkp.png

In the days to follow we had alot of fun destroying their trade ship over...

http://i.imgur.com/uX1wpzp.jpg

and over again...

http://i.imgur.com/vG4xHmm.jpg

This pretty much concludes the origins of our war against them. As a bonus I will also show that <Merchants> have some loyalty issues with their members.

http://i.imgur.com/Ce4IuK6.png

Oh right and some their members don't even care for their guild.

http://i.imgur.com/ZVUNoLQ.png

All in all. <♥♥♥♥♥♥> protects its members. Be it a threat or an open act of aggression. We will retaliate. We will fight for our members.

As for our relations with <Merchants>, we will hunt you down and we will not stop until you crumble and collapse.

Edit: Hasekura simply does not belong in our guild. He's an arrogant, rude, attention seeking individual who's doing everything that he can to start drama. Here's some screenshots to support what I'm saying.

http://i.imgur.com/5XmNiTP.jpg

All that was the first time he left the guild (don't be mistaken, despite him saying that he's female it is a guy as confirmed by one of our actual female members who skyped with him).
Second time he left the guild his reason was that he left because we are helping one of our players get a galleon simply because she's a girl. He then decided that it would be a great idea to insult the said female gamer through PMs for no apparent reason. SS included below.

http://i.imgur.com/iaEQ2vd.png

As I mentioned, any act of aggression towards our members will be dealt with accordingly. I will be forwarding the SS above to Trion with a case of sexual discrimination and said person along with people that are working with him will be killed on sight.

http://i.imgur.com/LXbgxcX.png

Malikaia
10-04-2014, 05:46 AM
Looking at it as a third party your guild name doesn't really help with any unjustified opinions people may have against you.

Crole
10-04-2014, 05:51 AM
Someone's mad, go check out ♥♥♥♥♥♥'s recruitment thread where we called him out on this PR ♥♥♥♥.

He's a generic streamer, he posts anything that looks good on him, and nothing but.

And don't be fooled, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ attacks people for the lulz, all the time. Our first reports were of someone in the alliance getting camped at a nui shrine in savannah by a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ member. Disregarded it since i was old company.

Ntm they hunt Log Horizon for god's sake, and they don't hurt a fly.

Yukkimura
10-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Someone's mad, go check out ♥♥♥♥♥♥'s recruitment thread where we called him out on this PR ♥♥♥♥.

He's a generic streamer, he posts anything that looks good on him, and nothing but.

And don't be fooled, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ attacks people for the lulz, all the time. Our first reports were of someone in the alliance getting camped at a nui shrine in savannah by a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ member. Disregarded it since i was old company.

Ntm they hunt Log Horizon for god's sake, and they don't hurt a fly.

Log Horizon is part of your alliance which you called "anti-piracy coalition", hence there is not reason for us not to attack them.

You say I'm a generic streamer who posts only what makes me look good. You're mistaken here, it's not like LIVE stream can be edited to show only the "good" things, it's called LIVE for a reason I would expect you to know that as an IT student.

Phanty
10-04-2014, 06:03 AM
As a neutral passing through reading your thread I'm in hysterics and confused.

I'm from the west side but see your guild members around in open world and arena etc, and can genuinely say I've not seen one skillful or decent player from your guild. So how you have the nerve to be making threats to people, like you are some sort of superior enforcer is beyond me.

This thread won't help your case at all. It will merely provoke people to go out their way to attack your bunch of average guildies.

Crole
10-04-2014, 06:04 AM
Log Horizon is part of your alliance which you called "anti-piracy coalition", hence there is not reason for us not to attack them.

You say I'm a generic streamer who posts only what makes me look good. You're mistaken here, it's not like LIVE stream can be edited to show only the "good" things, it's called LIVE for a reason I would expect you to know that as an IT student.

And yet all the videos you save have clips of your wins or close wins.

Log Horizon (and many other guilds) have been attacked by you before I even made my guild.

I don't even need to defend this, ask any guild leader or even most members of guilds around and they all have or want to KoS you guys for piracy and unsolicited attacks.

I mean come on yukki, who seriously attacks someone from their own faction who's just trying to get the 16x16 farm. That's pretty low, and embarrassing to mobilize for.

Crole
10-04-2014, 06:07 AM

I'm from the west side but see your guild members around in open world and arena etc, and can genuinely say I've not seen one skillful or decent player from your guild. So how you have the nerve to be making threats to people, like you are some sort of superior enforcer is beyond me.

This thread won't help your case at all. It will merely provoke people to go out their way to attack your bunch of average guildies.

Well you're entitled to your own opinion, we're here to protect our trade routes and guests, which we have done with only a few faults and to the minimal loss if any at all.

Hell, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ doesn't even attack us unless they have an opening to jump with greater numbers.

Phanty
10-04-2014, 06:09 AM
That message was aimed at the OP not you sorry. Aimed specifically at his last paragraph.

Crole
10-04-2014, 06:09 AM

Also, not sure who you are referring too, maybe ♥♥♥♥♥♥? in which case, disregard the earlier post.

Crole
10-04-2014, 06:10 AM
That message was aimed at the OP not you sorry. Aimed specifically at his last paragraph.

Gotcha, Was about to say, we're good enough to be contracted for 700g o.o, so uhh ?

Yukkimura
10-04-2014, 06:45 AM
And yet all the videos you save have clips of your wins or close wins.

Log Horizon (and many other guilds) have been attacked by you before I even made my guild.

I don't even need to defend this, ask any guild leader or even most members of guilds around and they all have or want to KoS you guys for piracy and unsolicited attacks.

I mean come on yukki, who seriously attacks someone from their own faction who's just trying to get the 16x16 farm. That's pretty low, and embarrassing to mobilize for.

Yet we have plenty of allies.
Regarding "videos" of wins/close wins. That's the highlights, HIGHLIGHTS there's a reason why it's called a HIGHLIGHT. Full videos of everything are available in "Past Broadcast" section.

I am not saying that my guild is not pirating but simply pointing out that you tend to lie and overexaggerate alot to gain sympathy and support of others.

Also I would like to point out that you, yourself were the one who brought this whole idrama to the forums. Not myself, not one of my members but you personally, the leader of <Merchants>. You started it all in our RECRUITMENT thread as everyone can see by simply skim reading through page 1 and 2. But then I wouldn't expect less than that from you, you were always the one always going nuts and raging on forums. Be it BGO forums or Trion forums during headstart.

Crole
10-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Yet we have plenty of allies.
Regarding "videos" of wins/close wins. That's the highlights, HIGHLIGHTS there's a reason why it's called a HIGHLIGHT. Full videos of everything are available in "Past Broadcast" section.

I am not saying that my guild is not pirating but simply pointing out that you tend to lie and overexaggerate alot to gain sympathy and support of others.

Also I would like to point out that you, yourself were the one who brought this whole idrama to the forums. Not myself, not one of my members but you personally, the leader of <Merchants>. You started it all in our RECRUITMENT thread as everyone can see by simply skim reading through page 1 and 2. But then I wouldn't expect less than that from you, you were always the one always going nuts and raging on forums. Be it BGO forums or Trion forums during headstart.

Whoever said I hated a good drama? Also, the "Lies" are the whole and absolute truth, every attempt you've tried to discredit me with has been reversed by either me or my officer, and every single time you tried, we told a little more about you, and you tried to change the topic.

And of course I would start in your recruitment thread, people should know how the server will treat them upon joining. Also, the only allies I've seen help you is CoupDeGrace, and that was one time.

So yeah, Point shown, apologies for not responding sooner, some of us have college =]

Will you be welcome in ♥♥♥♥♥♥? yeah, but the second you refuse to conform they toss you aside and refuse to help you in any shape or form.

maiohnee
10-05-2014, 01:46 AM
I have no idea wtf is going on here, I play this game way too casually so I don't understand ♥♥♥♥ about pirate/guild runs drama.

I just wanted to thank you because I had never seen these kind of threads since the old times of vanilla wow and this reminded me of so many good memories and gave me such a huge grin this morning. I love this game and I love you.

Thank you <3

Zagz King of Rookborne
10-05-2014, 01:58 AM
I have witnessed many ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Bloodlusting to kill harmless greens with no packs whatsoever.
Anytime people touch "their" Monsters AKA They are entitled scumsuckers.... in Hasla they will bloodlust.
Good thing I have collected many packs and taxes from these funny little ♥♥♥♥♥♥ people.
Me and my mercenaries killed a few bloodlusted ♥♥♥♥♥♥ a few days ago in my lands.
These scumlord kids use the usual defense of the bads... "WE ARE DEFENDING OUR MEMBERS"
Bloodlust is never defense, if you use bloodlust for defense you don't know how the game works, enjoy your death.
I should really keep a counter on the # of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I have sent to jail. I would say at least 15 to 20 by now.
Hurry up and go pirate so all your land is mine.

Kayle
10-05-2014, 03:47 AM
I for one have been killed a few times by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ but so what? Its all part of the game. I gotta say I do like their members. They are friendly, a few hours after I had been killed by some of them they did help me with my quests.

I have been killed by much more Merchants then ♥♥♥♥♥♥'s. Merchants even destroyed my ship and killed three of my guild members just for picking up an trade pack we found on the seafloor..

Crole
10-05-2014, 04:52 AM
I for one have been killed a few times by ♥♥♥♥♥♥ but so what? Its all part of the game. I gotta say I do like their members. They are friendly, a few hours after I had been killed by some of them they did help me with my quests.

I have been killed by much more Merchants then ♥♥♥♥♥♥'s. Merchants even destroyed my ship and killed three of my guild members just for picking up an trade pack we found on the seafloor..

Well, you obviously are either a liar or don't care about justice, each of my members know that I don't tolerate such behavior, and our reputation backs it up, if you have anything like this happen to you (as long as you aren't a known pirate or affiliated with them) send me a screenshot and we'll get it straightened out.

Whats your IGN btw?

We've had three KoS calls since the guild started, one on a player, and two on guilds. Anyone else affected hasn't reported it to any of the 12 officers nor me, so that's on you.

Marbolid
10-05-2014, 05:58 AM
Oh dear silly Zagz if only you had some boundries :)
The Hasla area is easly split up into partitions, after getting our mobs tagged for quite some time by the people in the partition below us we attacked, cuz lets face it... 2 people dont need more tokens then 7 people, right?
As for "your lands" the camping in rockborn WAS retaliation, since Mearchants had KoS on us by then and Thaleon got attacked on his farm, that being a matter between guilds, it wasnt your place to interfere, oh and as for you killing our members there, you forgot to mention that we had to stomp you quite a few times befor we got sent to jail :) and even then you payed Freakofnature who is a freelancer not "your mercenairy"

Jurary
10-05-2014, 09:12 AM
As an avid and active PvPer (gladiator arena/world pvp) on the server, I can say that the only daggerspell who really left an impact on me was Yukkimura. Now being a Darkrunner, I don't expect to win vs any daggerspell, but boy are there bad ones that manage to lose horribly. Just trying to clear up that there's many bads on this forum who shouldn't be allowed to even talk about pvp in the first place.

Cya on the battlefield, cats.

Kayle
10-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Well, first and foremost I'm not a liar and justice is just an idea. So justice means different from person to person.

My in game name is Kandy and I belong to The Ravens. I don't have any screenshot since that's something I rarely do.

Debauchery
10-05-2014, 11:49 AM
At this guild who started this thread, dont worry, people always do it on all servers, To oranthul, on Na, to log horizon on orchidina, to you guys, if a guild gest to strong quickly the masses trys to insult them, thats the mind set of a pvp game.

Phanty
10-05-2014, 01:31 PM
At this guild who started this thread, dont worry, people always do it on all servers, To oranthul, on Na, to log horizon on orchidina, to you guys, if a guild gest to strong quickly the masses trys to insult them, thats the mind set of a pvp game.

Wait, are you even from this server? HTF are you comparing these to OranThul?

That made me laugh. This merchant guild are clearly butthurt, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are clearly enjoying winding them up even further. How you somehow think this makes them a great guild is beyond me. They don't dominate ♥♥♥♥, they get whipped in wars, and destroyed in arena's. They merely take trade packs from even lesser skilled players, but who couldn't (Nothing wrong with piracy btw) - All of which is NOT on a competitive server in the slightest, let's be honest. I'm assuming you must be one of their members or level 17? Either way your opinion holds no relevance.

Crole
10-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Wait, are you even from this server? HTF are you comparing these to OranThul?

That made me laugh. This merchant guild are clearly butthurt, ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are clearly enjoying winding them up even further. How you somehow think this makes them a great guild is beyond me. They don't dominate ♥♥♥♥, they get whipped in wars, and destroyed in arena's. They merely take trade packs from even lesser skilled players, but who couldn't (Nothing wrong with piracy btw) - All of which is NOT on a competitive server in the slightest, let's be honest. I'm assuming you must be one of their members or level 17? Either way your opinion holds no relevance.

Yeah, We're definitely being "Wound up further", us who just had four of your old core group join us, who just allied with Rebirth and Expedition, and have been camping your members all across Haranya all night with Yukkimura being a no show the entire day :p

Phanty
10-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Yeah, We're definitely being "Wound up further", us who just had four of your old core group join us, who just allied with Rebirth and Expedition, and have been camping your members all across Haranya all night with Yukkimura being a no show the entire day :p

My old group? I'm not from ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Taeleon
10-06-2014, 02:19 AM
I have witnessed many ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Bloodlusting to kill harmless greens with no packs whatsoever.
Anytime people touch "their" Monsters AKA They are entitled scumsuckers.... in Hasla they will bloodlust.
Good thing I have collected many packs and taxes from these funny little ♥♥♥♥♥♥ people.
Me and my mercenaries killed a few bloodlusted ♥♥♥♥♥♥ a few days ago in my lands.
These scumlord kids use the usual defense of the bads... "WE ARE DEFENDING OUR MEMBERS"
Bloodlust is never defense, if you use bloodlust for defense you don't know how the game works, enjoy your death.
I should really keep a counter on the # of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I have sent to jail. I would say at least 15 to 20 by now.
Hurry up and go pirate so all your land is mine.

Oh Zagz, you do make me laugh. How many times did we kill you after you tried to play hero with your little pets?

Also, with regards to my land? When we do go Pirate, I would give my land to a newbie for free before I'd give it to you. No offence. ;)

And besides, you're no better than us. You kill greens for packs and then try to sell it back to them in peace time. You also shout that people need to pay you 5g a day for protection or they aren't aloud to carry a trade pack in Rookbourne lmfao.

Superbenji
10-06-2014, 03:23 AM
Without guilds like ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Aier would be a pretty boring server... just saying.

Taeleon
10-06-2014, 03:24 AM

And how are you better than us then? I'm not saying you shouldn't kill/camp us. Go for it. Our group wants to PVP and will likely do the same to you also. But you can't trash talk a group of people for playing the game in a way it was partly intended. Blood lust is there for a reason. If Trion/XL didn't want people killing their own faction at all, it wouldn't be possible. You say you want to PVE and and not kill greens. Fair enough. That's your play style. Ours is to PVP and kill others for trade packs etc. Respond in kind if you wish, that's all part of the game but to openly trash talk and bad mouth people for it and try to play that you're a better person etc? Sorry but get real Crole. It's a game at the end of the day and a PVP one. If you wish to ONLY PVE then stick to the PVE zones, don't go out into a PVP zone and EXPECT to be safe. You really are showing you're butt hurt despite trying to pretend you aren't.

And for the record, generally speaking (I'm sure there has been the odd exception as there always is), we don't kill greens without a reason. Whether that's trash talk, defending a member or stealing a trade pack etc. Again, it's all part of the game. Believe it or not, some of us have even HELPED greens with their trade packs across the sea, myself being one of them, several times actually. Crazy huh? :P

http://25.media.tumblr.com/329a51b02c7c78ce92c3e346e0b4d399/tumblr_mhd8ioF7d31s3r70co1_400.gif

Crole
10-06-2014, 07:41 PM
And how are you better than us then? I'm not saying you shouldn't kill/camp us. Go for it. Our group wants to PVP and will likely do the same to you also. But you can't trash talk a group of people for playing the game in a way it was partly intended. Blood lust is there for a reason. If Trion/XL didn't want people killing their own faction at all, it wouldn't be possible. You say you want to PVE and and not kill greens. Fair enough. That's your play style. Ours is to PVP and kill others for trade packs etc. Respond in kind if you wish, that's all part of the game but to openly trash talk and bad mouth people for it and try to play that you're a better person etc? Sorry but get real Crole. It's a game at the end of the day and a PVP one. If you wish to ONLY PVE then stick to the PVE zones, don't go out into a PVP zone and EXPECT to be safe. You really are showing you're butt hurt despite trying to pretend you aren't.

And for the record, generally speaking (I'm sure there has been the odd exception as there always is), we don't kill greens without a reason. Whether that's trash talk, defending a member or stealing a trade pack etc. Again, it's all part of the game. Believe it or not, some of us have even HELPED greens with their trade packs across the sea, myself being one of them, several times actually. Crazy huh? :P

http://25.media.tumblr.com/329a51b02c7c78ce92c3e346e0b4d399/tumblr_mhd8ioF7d31s3r70co1_400.gif

Heh, you don't seem to know exactly why ♥♥♥♥♥♥ is KoS, you kill greens for packs, nuff said.

Better set the nuii statues as your recall.

Trymore11
10-07-2014, 03:58 AM
I now it sounds funny but aren't supposed to get the red's from nuni, they seem to be a lot organized than we ar. If only you 2 could just work together,and just get a massive raid over on there side would that not be better,like what they did to us in hasler, they even managed to get 2 raid groups togeather, they did pon our buts, just a small guild off 10 did try to kill them , and kept going back for more, but we never seen other joining in with us,I think that more sadder than 2 guild arguing , over who is better

Trymore11
10-07-2014, 04:05 AM
oh sorry about my spelling , thats why I don't chat much in text. I normally use raid call

Lizzipoos
10-07-2014, 05:26 AM
lol dear god..
You're so full of ♥♥♥♥ it's funny. I don't even get why you're trying to make yourself look good. You're all pricks and you know it, so why not just own up to it? You wanna be pirates? Sure, go ahead, kill greens for no reason at all and camp their ♥♥♥♥♥ and gank ppl when you're sure of a victory, you're not the only one doing it. But don't pretend all you're doing is "defending your members" , lol please.

When I was farming my crops in windscour and yukki attacked me for no reason at all, where's the self defense? When you were camping one of our lvl 35-ish guy at hadir farm with 3 lvl 50's , where's the self defense? You wanna KoS us? Go ahead! We KoS you as do many others, but don't pretend it's some righteous ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. You brought it on yourself. Own up to it.

"picture story" lmao seriously? Why even try? Stop being so whiny and just own up to the ♥♥♥♥ you do. If ya wanna be pirates ppl are going to hate you and that's fine. Don't pretend like your guild is just a bunch of goodiegoodies who just defend themselves because you guys did nothing wrong...

Why are people hijacking your recruitement thread? Because ppl feel like other ppl deserve to know what kind of guild they are joining. They should know that if they join you guys they're going to get KoS by a lot of ppl, and that it's not something personal, but to do with the guild. They should know that this whole victim-act you're pulling is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

And with that, I've said all there is to say about your guild. Either be pirates and own up to it, or don't be pirates.

Taeleon
10-07-2014, 05:31 AM
Heh, you don't seem to know exactly why ♥♥♥♥♥♥ is KoS, you kill greens for packs, nuff said.

Better set the nuii statues as your recall.

I think you've missed the point completely, which seems to be the norm for you in this thread. I said go ahead and "KoS" us if you like but we are playing the game in a way it was intended. Remember. This is a GAME. This isn't reality. We aren't going out and murdering real people and stealing their things so keep your trash talk and bad mouthing to your self.

You're playing the wrong game if you feel this strongly over people PKing you and your guild members. The whole idea of the game is to be aware of back stabbing, scamming, theft and PK. It's part of the game stop getting so up tight over it and either deal with it in the game or stop playing a PVP game.

Teza
10-07-2014, 09:01 AM
I miss darkfall political posts. This is peanuts.

Crole
10-07-2014, 03:55 PM
I think you've missed the point completely, which seems to be the norm for you in this thread. I said go ahead and "KoS" us if you like but we are playing the game in a way it was intended. Remember. This is a GAME. This isn't reality. We aren't going out and murdering real people and stealing their things so keep your trash talk and bad mouthing to your self.

You're playing the wrong game if you feel this strongly over people PKing you and your guild members. The whole idea of the game is to be aware of back stabbing, scamming, theft and PK. It's part of the game stop getting so up tight over it and either deal with it in the game or stop playing a PVP game.

Not here to talk politics to you, ♥♥♥♥♥♥'s attacked our trade routes, so we will retaliate. We almost killed a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ galleon today but it timed out at the last second, if you see a merchant in a pvp zone, you can bet we're coming.

Superbenji
10-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Heard smthing about a fishing boat just got rekt.

Crole
10-07-2014, 07:03 PM
Heard smthing about a fishing boat just got rekt.

Fishing boat? I know we nearly sunk a galleon today, no news on a ><> boat.

Superbenji
10-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Fishing boat? I know we nearly sunk a galleon today, no news on a ><> boat.

Well I heard a fishing boat just got rekt... like 15 mins ago. Nearly sinking a galleon isn't sinking a galleon.

mindset
10-07-2014, 07:26 PM
These ♥♥♥♥♥♥ people look overall like nice people to me, I don't believe they are just defending their selfes when they see trade packs but that is a pirate's job I guess.
Meanwhile Crole looks like someone really pissed at ♥♥♥♥♥♥ so he tries so sabotate them where ever he can. Unlike in school it is not personally when people steal your stuff here, so don't take it too serious and maybe take a break and get out of the forums for a while(wtf 248 posts - such tryhard).

I personally don't like openworld pvp in big groups, but this is part of the game.

Crole
10-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Well I heard a fishing boat just got rekt... like 15 mins ago. Nearly sinking a galleon isn't sinking a galleon.

We realize this, so we sunk your guild's galleon today.

Crole
10-08-2014, 09:50 AM
These ♥♥♥♥♥♥ people look overall like nice people to me, I don't believe they are just defending their selfes when they see trade packs but that is a pirate's job I guess.
Meanwhile Crole looks like someone really pissed at ♥♥♥♥♥♥ so he tries so sabotate them where ever he can. Unlike in school it is not personally when people steal your stuff here, so don't take it too serious and maybe take a break and get out of the forums for a while(wtf 248 posts - such tryhard).

I personally don't like openworld pvp in big groups, but this is part of the game.

Hey, someone who doesn't know the whole story! what's up buddy!

I actually stopped by the ts3 to see if the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ community wanted a truce after we trolled them on a trade run today but was immediately banned! go figure! So yeah, war-on.

Yukkimura
10-08-2014, 11:06 AM
You weren't banned for "wanting a truce" you were banned for hopping on our TS3, saying 'Hi guys" and then constantly doing nothing but giggling for 2 mins straight with your mic keyed up without saying a word while I was discussing something with my officers. To me it seems like a cocky attempt at trolling.

Also a trading company that does nothing but trade runs wanting a "truce" with pirate guild? That is quite... mind boggling.

Superbenji
10-08-2014, 02:31 PM
We realize this, so we sunk your guild's galleon today.

hmmm. Wasn't my guild's galleon you sunk.

Crole
10-08-2014, 07:55 PM
hmmm. Wasn't my guild's galleon you sunk.

Ah you aren't ♥♥♥♥♥♥? Ah well.

mrmittens
10-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Love how the merchants guild have dragged its own name in the mud with the actions of their guildleader. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ i already knew where a bunch of griefers but the merchants guild has lost alot of face. Specially with the gleader threathing to kill everyone in shouts :D

TheMurph
10-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Love how the merchants guild have dragged its own name in the mud with the actions of their guildleader. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ i already knew where a bunch of griefers but the merchants guild has lost alot of face. Specially with the gleader threathing to kill everyone in shouts :D

Word. Thought Merchants were a decent guild, but seems like ♥♥♥♥♥♥ tipped 'em over the edge.

mindset
10-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Word. Thought Merchants were a decent guild, but seems like ♥♥♥♥♥♥ tipped 'em over the edge.

Well, I now talked to a few members, and they are nice actually. I don't know who is their leader, but who ever is writing and leading their forum activities should stop it.

Superbenji
10-09-2014, 11:30 AM
Well, I now talked to a few members, and they are nice actually. I don't know who is their leader, but who ever is writing and leading their forum activities should stop it.

That would be their leader.

Merchants invites any old folk who asked for an invite. They got bit big so they "close recruitment". Leader just isn't used to having so many people in his guild and thus thinks he's some sort of powerful force on the Aier server. XD

Crole
10-09-2014, 04:48 PM

The only place we do this is in Hasla, read our recruitment page for the 4 rules of engagement.

Mithe
10-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Actions speak louder than words Yukkimura.

Make it a rule for your guild to not pk friendlies and you will lose the awful reputation you have created for yourselves.

MOST guilds have already done this.

EDIT: also your guild name turns off so many people i have spoken with, even those who don't care about your reputation are hesitant to join because of it.

If you really are planning on changing your guild's image and adding that one important rule, changing your name would help you a lot also

lr5t
10-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Well I can call ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on the "we are not pricks" and the "we simply defend our members".
I was questing in Sanddeep, and the fcknards decided to just kill me, I had no tradepack and did no pose any treat, I was riding my horse to a quest.

It was "Gengar" and somebody else, whos name I dont remember but, this guy definitely killed me without reason.

Etcher
10-09-2014, 10:42 PM

Odd how you both have one forum post. You and the person you're agreeing with. And mindset has a grand total of four, two of which are speaking against merchants in this thread.

TheMurph
10-09-2014, 11:19 PM
Odd how you both have one forum post. You and the person you're agreeing with. And mindset has a grand total of four, two of which are speaking against merchants in this thread.

Not sure how my lack of participation on the forum invalidates my opinion. Anyone who spends any amount of time in game or here can see what a ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag Nutritionist is. I'm not sure whether he's always been like that, or whether his crusade against ♥♥♥♥♥♥, the formation of his 'coalition' and the subsequent mass recruitment has blown his ego out of all proportion. Either way, knowing ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are plebs, Merchants looked a good option. Seeing his behaviour here and the way he speaks to pretty much everyone not in his merry band, I'm thinking he's just as bad.

Crole
10-10-2014, 09:14 AM

Someone watches a good amount of conspiracy theory vids.

Crole
10-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Not sure how my lack of participation on the forum invalidates my opinion. Anyone who spends any amount of time in game or here can see what a ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag Nutritionist is. I'm not sure whether he's always been like that, or whether his crusade against ♥♥♥♥♥♥, the formation of his 'coalition' and the subsequent mass recruitment has blown his ego out of all proportion. Either way, knowing ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are plebs, Merchants looked a good option. Seeing his behaviour here and the way he speaks to pretty much everyone not in his merry band, I'm thinking he's just as bad.

1: I never asked for a single ally in this game, they came to me and my guild pressed me to accept.

2: I kill ♥♥♥♥♥♥ solely because they threaten our trade routes and PK our faction.

3: I'm actually pretty nice to people even if they aren't in my "merry little band", unless you're on the jury, I'm terrible to the jury. I am usually very busy and I'm quite a straight to the point kind of guy, so if you like to beat around the bush I can see you thinking of me that way.

4: I troll ♥♥♥♥♥♥ in forums whilst the servers are down and before I go to bed due to their excessive whining and crying I deal with throughout the day in which their members spam in all forms of chat. Not to mention the membership of ♥♥♥♥♥♥ yelling slanderous things about our guild in faction all the time. They did help me track down and get rid of one bot in the guild tho, Wish people could let me know who they see doing such things, I hear things kinda often, but nobody ever has names.

-nutri

TheMurph
10-10-2014, 09:45 AM
3: I'm actually pretty nice to people even if they aren't in my "merry little band", unless you're on the jury, I'm terrible to the jury. I am usually very busy and I'm quite a straight to the point kind of guy, so if you like to beat around the bush I can see you thinking of me that way.

Given how visible Trial is, maybe rein it in a bit. Everyone was aboard the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ hate train, but now it feels like the barometer of bad will is pointing more towards you than them. It's not about 'beating around the bush'; referring to everyone as a 'kid', killing anyone who comes near 'your mobs', 'your ships' just show you're on a massive ego trip. That or you're wildly paranoid of anyone and everyone. Like I said, you came across as a decent guy aiming to run a decent group of people, but opinions are changing.

Crole
10-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Given how visible Trial is, maybe rein it in a bit. Everyone was aboard the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ hate train, but now it feels like the barometer of bad will is pointing more towards you than them. It's not about 'beating around the bush'; referring to everyone as a 'kid', killing anyone who comes near 'your mobs', 'your ships' just show you're on a massive ego trip. That or you're wildly paranoid of anyone and everyone. Like I said, you came across as a decent guy aiming to run a decent group of people, but opinions are changing.

Welp, I don't really care for anyone's opinion about me. Won't affect me in the slightest. If you act like a dick in hasla, I'm going to kill you, I don't want to be there, and I'm not putting up with the tag game. I'll continue to do so until I'm forced out of the area whenever I need to head back there. Greens don't seem to have a problem joining me on it even in random pug groups, so why should you act butthurt about it?

As far as the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ war goes, you all seem to have forgotten or not experienced just how much an annoyance this guild was to the faction a few weeks ago. From the amount of reports I've seen about, the ratio of reds killing you in anyplace besides hasla or halcyona was about the same as a member of a pirate east (♥♥♥♥♥♥, CoupDeGrace). These reports were on allies, neutral guilds, general populace, and friends of mine in unrelated guilds. There's a reason it's been so easy to ally the faction against this guild, remember that.

If the Pro-Faction guilds didn't get this ♥♥♥♥ in order, I'd like to see you attempt a freedrich run with ♥♥♥♥♥♥ scouting all ports, all day, like they used to. The larger force will always be despised by many, if I cared about every person's "Feelings" on how I run the guild and play the game, I'd go mad.

Meh, take that as a half asleep rant. Even with the recruitment closed, we still have dozens of people wanting recruitment, and thrice that requesting support on a daily basis. While I may be a dick, my membership is not (that I've seen). As I wouldn't judge your guild or friends based upon you, don't judge merchants based upon a single person.

Exaflare
10-11-2014, 05:19 AM
I can't describe how much I like the constant fight between ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and Merchants.
Keep it up.

-An outsider.

mrmittens
10-11-2014, 07:11 AM
Welp, I don't really care for anyone's opinion about me. Won't affect me in the slightest. If you act like a dick in hasla, I'm going to kill you, I don't want to be there, and I'm not putting up with the tag game. I'll continue to do so until I'm forced out of the area whenever I need to head back there. Greens don't seem to have a problem joining me on it even in random pug groups, so why should you act butthurt about it?

As far as the ♥♥♥♥♥♥ war goes, you all seem to have forgotten or not experienced just how much an annoyance this guild was to the faction a few weeks ago. From the amount of reports I've seen about, the ratio of reds killing you in anyplace besides hasla or halcyona was about the same as a member of a pirate east (♥♥♥♥♥♥, CoupDeGrace). These reports were on allies, neutral guilds, general populace, and friends of mine in unrelated guilds. There's a reason it's been so easy to ally the faction against this guild, remember that.

If the Pro-Faction guilds didn't get this ♥♥♥♥ in order, I'd like to see you attempt a freedrich run with ♥♥♥♥♥♥ scouting all ports, all day, like they used to. The larger force will always be despised by many, if I cared about every person's "Feelings" on how I run the guild and play the game, I'd go mad.

Meh, take that as a half asleep rant. Even with the recruitment closed, we still have dozens of people wanting recruitment, and thrice that requesting support on a daily basis. While I may be a dick, my membership is not (that I've seen). As I wouldn't judge your guild or friends based upon you, don't judge merchants based upon a single person.

1. you should care what other people think about you and your guild. This game has dynamic "politics" wich means that with every single post you make about how cool you are, everyone is going to hate you just that much more, You cry on the forums and try to make coalitions against ♥♥♥♥♥♥ but you act just as bad as yukkimura or whatever his name is.

2. The biggest point is that people respected your guild. alot, they dont anymore and the more you act like a 10 year old this will continue.

3. i have seen you threaten people in alot more places then hasla. Dont lie.

4. Everyone knows ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are griefers, noone that joins them think any different, they take the role as bad guys and they are doing pretty ♥♥♥♥ing well seeing these threads.

5. you talk like you are the biggest most powerful guild but ♥♥♥♥♥♥ still managed to wreck you wich probably means you and your guild isnt all that great now is it? but if you think that pissing off everyone on the servers is going to somehow help you against ♥♥♥♥♥♥ i suggest you ask your officer friends for advice.

and then you finish it off with a cocky "i dont care" comment and about how many recruits you have.

We understand that getting your items stolen sucks, it has happened to almost everyone in the game and with a guild organizing against you its probably alot worse. I think alot of people understand that you are in a ♥♥♥♥ty position, all we are saying is that you should calm down beacuse from what i hear ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are still causing you trouble.

A question : what do you think is best, pissing off every other guild on the server by acting like an ♥♥♥? or being humble and polite and make all the other guilds help you against ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Wich one do you think a "merchant" guild will benefit mostly from. Having alot of friends or enemies?
Ask yourself that and then ask yourself if your behavior is helping or not.

Anyways good luck with your war.

ProtosX
10-11-2014, 10:45 PM
@ OP Yukkimurasan nice signature yoh!

oh well... cyah everyone.

Crole
10-12-2014, 02:00 AM
1. you should care what other people think about you and your guild. This game has dynamic "politics" wich means that with every single post you make about how cool you are, everyone is going to hate you just that much more, You cry on the forums and try to make coalitions against ♥♥♥♥♥♥ but you act just as bad as yukkimura or whatever his name is.

2. The biggest point is that people respected your guild. alot, they dont anymore and the more you act like a 10 year old this will continue.

3. i have seen you threaten people in alot more places then hasla. Dont lie.

4. Everyone knows ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are griefers, noone that joins them think any different, they take the role as bad guys and they are doing pretty ♥♥♥♥ing well seeing these threads.

5. you talk like you are the biggest most powerful guild but ♥♥♥♥♥♥ still managed to wreck you wich probably means you and your guild isnt all that great now is it? but if you think that pissing off everyone on the servers is going to somehow help you against ♥♥♥♥♥♥ i suggest you ask your officer friends for advice.

and then you finish it off with a cocky "i dont care" comment and about how many recruits you have.

We understand that getting your items stolen sucks, it has happened to almost everyone in the game and with a guild organizing against you its probably alot worse. I think alot of people understand that you are in a ♥♥♥♥ty position, all we are saying is that you should calm down beacuse from what i hear ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are still causing you trouble.

A question : what do you think is best, pissing off every other guild on the server by acting like an ♥♥♥? or being humble and polite and make all the other guilds help you against ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Wich one do you think a "merchant" guild will benefit mostly from. Having alot of friends or enemies?
Ask yourself that and then ask yourself if your behavior is helping or not.

Anyways good luck with your war.
Don't know what you're talking about, the only ♥♥♥♥♥♥ I've heard about lately are the stragglers around safe zones and the occasional lightly manned galleon about on the sea as well as a few in arena (in which they believe themselves to be far better than they actually are).

Apologies for not reading your entire post, it's early morning and the first few bullets pretty much set the tone for your fanboy-ism. If Merchants was not liked, we wouldn't receive the support we do, nor gain the allies we gain.

New Allies: Tiegen Spiel, Tyrion.

We recently did a 150 man raid composed of several (if not more) galleons, two merchant ships, a fishing boat, and six or seven clippers, and a rowboat to freedrich, in which the only ♥♥♥♥♥♥ who dared to show his face was our ex-member who joined their ranks, which due to his guild choice, we had to respond to with violence.

♥♥♥♥♥♥ has not been too much of a concern lately, besides the random sucker punch on the late hours, and the safe zone blocking of ships with their two-man galleon, they are all bark.

As far as rep goes, I've been fixing a lot of the ♥♥♥♥ people have been saying about the guild by tracking down pirates and the bots/hackers I get reports about in my guild (one bot found, nothing else so far proved credible) and removing them from the guild.

And finally, as goes my opinion, Personally I don't give a flying ♥♥♥♥ about what people think about me or my guild, my members do, and for them I do checks and balances to keep the guild in order.

In short, Act like a dick to our guild, we may attack you, especially in hasla, attack our members and chances are we will attack yours, steal our trade packs and you've just found an enemy. But you can try to slander our name about in /f all you want, Hell, knock your socks off :D

"5. you talk like you are the biggest most powerful guild but ♥♥♥♥♥♥ still managed to wreck you wich probably means you and your guild isnt all that great now is it? but if you think that pissing off everyone on the servers is going to somehow help you against ♥♥♥♥♥♥ i suggest you ask your officer friends for advice."

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft, they don't even go into PK sea until the late hours. Tbh, we don't even need help with the war, allies just came up to me and said they hated ♥♥♥♥♥♥ too, let's make their life hell.

Shoulda let me call off our KoS before kicking me from the ts3.

Esuni
10-12-2014, 06:25 AM
To people saying merchants are "saints"

Don't try to act all holy here.
A few days ago I jumped on one of the expeditions galeons at freedich and got PKed by merchants, note that I had never pked anyone of your guilds before this happened and that Im usually standing in Rook at the expedition base.
Your members then proceeded to pk me some more whilst kicking my dead body and whispering me insults and random ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in say chat.
Seemed you were all proud to pk a guildless member with 10-20 people and insult him.
the expedition noticed their mistakes when this happened and apologiced yet your guild has been doing the same ♥♥♥♥ to other people around.

Maybe before claming people are bad guys and pirates you need to look at yourself and your own guild.
Then go back to ♥♥♥♥ talking others.

When I ran with ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 2 days ago they were actually telling people to not pk people, seems you don't give your guild the same message while talking ♥♥♥♥ on another guild.
You can only expect to get constantly PKed that way.

Man up please

Marbolid
10-12-2014, 12:05 PM
So erm... heres my funny experiance, all of your "allies" dont seem to mind us. Been to quite a few groups with people from all of the above mentioned apart from Tiegen Spiel, went to GHA/KC had fun, non of them seemed to mind my guild tag nor did they even comment on it, even grouped with some of your members who didnt mind at all. There was this one group whos leader was a member from Mearchants, once we got in he capsed in chat "OMG ♥♥♥♥♥♥!" and kicked me, while the other guy from mearchants apologised for the other guys rudeness.

tl;dr: Only people ACTUALY gunning for ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are zelotised Mearchants members and Nutri him self ^^

Crole
10-13-2014, 02:28 AM
So erm... heres my funny experiance, all of your "allies" dont seem to mind us. Been to quite a few groups with people from all of the above mentioned apart from Tiegen Spiel, went to GHA/KC had fun, non of them seemed to mind my guild tag nor did they even comment on it, even grouped with some of your members who didnt mind at all. There was this one group whos leader was a member from Mearchants, once we got in he capsed in chat "OMG ♥♥♥♥♥♥!" and kicked me, while the other guy from mearchants apologised for the other guys rudeness.

tl;dr: Only people ACTUALY gunning for ♥♥♥♥♥♥ are zelotised Mearchants members and Nutri him self ^^

Give me the names of my players who dared to party you, and we'll change that =].

Crole
10-13-2014, 02:31 AM
To people saying merchants are "saints"

Don't try to act all holy here.
A few days ago I jumped on one of the expeditions galeons at freedich and got PKed by merchants, note that I had never pked anyone of your guilds before this happened and that Im usually standing in Rook at the expedition base.
Your members then proceeded to pk me some more whilst kicking my dead body and whispering me insults and random ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in say chat.
Seemed you were all proud to pk a guildless member with 10-20 people and insult him.
the expedition noticed their mistakes when this happened and apologiced yet your guild has been doing the same ♥♥♥♥ to other people around.

Maybe before claming people are bad guys and pirates you need to look at yourself and your own guild.
Then go back to ♥♥♥♥ talking others.

When I ran with ♥♥♥♥♥♥ 2 days ago they were actually telling people to not pk people, seems you don't give your guild the same message while talking ♥♥♥♥ on another guild.
You can only expect to get constantly PKed that way.

Man up please

Better check our rules of engagement, Chances are you were dicking around with our sails while we had packs on board, while the RoE are guidelines, I do enforce them. We usually warn you before we attack, but a member might have taken the initiative without waiting.

I'd like to see you enforce any sort of rules around two-hundred players on a twenty-four hour seven-days-a-week timeline ^^.

And pardon me if I don't believe you, because our KoS can't really do ♥♥♥♥ about us or our allies, so they instead slander our name about and sucker punch.

Esuni
10-13-2014, 03:35 AM
Better check our rules of engagement, Chances are you were dicking around with our sails while we had packs on board, while the RoE are guidelines, I do enforce them. We usually warn you before we attack, but a member might have taken the initiative without waiting.

I'd like to see you enforce any sort of rules around two-hundred players on a twenty-four hour seven-days-a-week timeline ^^.

And pardon me if I don't believe you, because our KoS can't really do ♥♥♥♥ about us or our allies, so they instead slander our name about and sucker punch.

I was on one of your ships as explained, not doign anything and just jumping around typing in say chat about random stuff.

This still does not explain teh insults and kicking on dead bodies. As for teh pking I dont give a ♥♥♥♥ since I just pk back in return just like you do.
And you here are ignoring the insult+kicking dead body part here.
oh and if yo uthink I made this up, talk to the expedition. They actually did man up after that happened, as I said in my previous post.
Go ahead

Marbolid
10-13-2014, 09:25 AM
Give me the names of my players who dared to party you, and we'll change that =].

Have someone victemised by your warped sense of justice for being nice, dont think so ^^ can give you the name of the guy who kicked me thoe, V-something think he/she was a cleric(not certain)

Morcheeba
10-14-2014, 04:37 AM
You guys are sweet like candy :P I love your taste so much i just wanne lick you guys all the time :D

Niku
10-14-2014, 04:58 AM
You sir, just made my day. Thank you for this wonderful thread. :)

To think that Aier's most known wannabe-pirate guild actually went this far to try to change their reputation.

<♥♥♥♥♥♥>, you are not hated by the majority of this server's actively playing guilds because of simple rumors. You have ruined yourselves, and from now on I suggest you start teaming up with reds, somewhat like <CoupeDeGrace>, or any other disgraceful guild on our side of the factions, because you won't be better off doing anything but that.

I really hate to break it to you like this, but thank you for this epic thread anyhow. Screen cap'd and about to be archived on our alliance's forum, for the poops and giggles.

In case of newcomers not knowing, the only people caring for <♥♥♥♥♥♥> in this thread are actual <♥♥♥♥♥♥> members.

- Fu, from <The Expedition>

http://cdn.marketplaceimages.windowsphone.com/v8/images/df31cff5-42b5-4955-9c91-47edc0b32546?imageType=ws_icon_large

Leyna
10-14-2014, 05:22 AM
I was on one of your ships as explained, not doign anything and just jumping around typing in say chat about random stuff.

This still does not explain teh insults and kicking on dead bodies. As for teh pking I dont give a ♥♥♥♥ since I just pk back in return just like you do.
And you here are ignoring the insult+kicking dead body part here.
oh and if yo uthink I made this up, talk to the expedition. They actually did man up after that happened, as I said in my previous post.
Go ahead
Hey I can confirm this happened, and I can also confirm the guy isn't in <Merchants> anymore, whether he got kicked or left the guild cause it didn't suit his tastes I don't know.

People need to hate players, not guilds, unless the guild backup their actions, like <♥♥♥♥♥♥> does admit it's a pirate guild so hate them if you hate pirates, simply.
<Merchants> on the other hand, I can tell you they kick/warn everyone that goes purple against people other than their enemies.
The thing is you people are so bloodthirsty, if you want to go pirates man up and get 3k infamy. Stop playing pirates, a lot of people I found irritating that pk even with no packs have ended up in ♥♥♥♥♥♥ too, glad all the pkers are under the same tag, makes it easier to know who to kill.

I think you missed the chapters where we wrecked your galleons ♥♥♥♥♥♥.
-Leyna, The Expedition.

Jens
10-14-2014, 06:02 AM
Well we are not all PKers at ♥♥♥♥♥♥. I Fish and Craft for the most part but ofc take part in Guild activities such as fighting our enemys on the sea.
But i can live with the image of a PKer because i like the guys and girls in our Guild.

Crole
10-14-2014, 10:05 PM
Well we are not all PKers at ♥♥♥♥♥♥. I Fish and Craft for the most part but ofc take part in Guild activities such as fighting our enemys on the sea.
But i can live with the image of a PKer because i like the guys and girls in our Guild.

Meh, everyone find's a circle, for me, I always see the same ♥♥♥♥♥♥ members fighting, while the majority are just ♥♥♥♥-talking on /f or on jury.

Tbh, there's only about 5-6 notable pvpers I've seen in the guild.

Crole
10-14-2014, 10:10 PM
I can't describe how much I like the constant fight between ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and Merchants.
Keep it up.

-An outsider.

hi5, they are more annoying to read, than to kill, though.

Killerhaze
10-14-2014, 11:20 PM
What I read I can agree your point and wp your guild gots big hope we will visit sometimes on the battleground for a fair pvp match
wish your luck
Killerhaze

Niku
10-15-2014, 04:05 AM
Keep it up.

-An outsider.

There is a "constant fight" between most of our larger guilds, against all pirate tryhards atm :)
It's only natural.

Mrfedora
10-15-2014, 04:39 AM
The only thing this shows is how salty Nutritionist is.

Nakame
10-15-2014, 06:53 AM
I'm from one of the 2 guild , won't say wich because it doesnt matter.

Whoever started this post is a childish idiot seeking attention, their is 2 sides in a coin and i'm pretty sure both guilds have their own reasons to hate each others, however bringing it to a forum with selected screenshot is just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and immature. At least as much as responding to those provocations.

Please end this debate this instance as it will lead nowhere and will decrease reputation of BOTH guilds. this discution have NO PLACES on a forum.

mindset
10-15-2014, 08:00 AM
@Nakame. I just read through ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and merchants guild posts. And I think it started that people were posting into the others thread and then this thread was made.

I personally enjoy the war on the jury chat, like yesterday there were 1 or 2 ♥♥♥♥♥♥ people in the jury that gave some expedition member 289 minutes jail (wonder why hes got so many crimepoints). I wonder why I see more ♥♥♥♥♥♥ members in the jury than merchants and expedition. Maybe they are less but it just gets announced whenever a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ is judging others.
But please keep this going, it is so awesome. May the war continue. *getting popcorn*

Niku
10-17-2014, 04:42 PM
I'm from one of the 2 guild , won't say wich because it doesnt matter.

Whoever started this post is a childish idiot seeking attention, their is 2 sides in a coin and i'm pretty sure both guilds have their own reasons to hate each others, however bringing it to a forum with selected screenshot is just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and immature. At least as much as responding to those provocations.

Please end this debate this instance as it will lead nowhere and will decrease reputation of BOTH guilds. this discution have NO PLACES on a forum.

If I were to re-type everything I've posted in this thread, I would have written this so much :)

Valethar
10-19-2014, 03:53 AM
Hi. Sallara here, y'know, from Ragnarok.
I've seen you guys around all the time and to be perfectly honest, you're one of the most honourable PvP guilds we've been against.
Even after our first actual fight, where you beat my galleon to an inch of its life, you still had the decency to come over and be good sports about it.
10/10 would pvp with again.